Teamwork [dw]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Teamwork [dw]
POSTED ON May 18, 2021 11:48:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","anotheronelight"]

tag
notes
- Duo wild with Danny! Let's train :)

- Route 103 Water/grass

- Words; 264

Robbin would say things with rocket were going well when it comes to her pokemon collecting. She had so many new friends and was excited to get to battle with them and see their usefulness within the fighting team.

This time she brought the pokemon she thought would fit best as additions. She liked route 103, it was quiet and had both grass and water so she could get a bit of variety. And maybe because she had a bias for water type pokemon...

Last time she was here her ducklett had plucked out a pyukumuku from the water bed, a good find!

"Come on out guys!" All four balls snapped open and the pokemon came forth to their trainer. She offered each of them a berry and made her way over towards the water.

Stripping down to her swim suit, a sky-blue one piece she jumped into the water. The heat of the day washing off as she became submurged.

Her primarina dove in after her, their hair waving and filling the water like a mermaid would have. Dewott was close after, swirling around Robbin in fast bubble trailing speed.

Popping her head out she splashed the cotton candy ponyta and grimmsnarl who were hanging by the bank,

"Well you guys can stay there, a pokemon could come from anywhere," Robbin was hovering by the edge, enjoying the cool water.

"It's time to get strong, you guys are part of my crew now so we got to be strong," She spoke to her pokemon, swimming in little lines as if she were pacing.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]color:#A490FF; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]color:#A490FF; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
Diamond sparrow, my moonlight majesty, come flying back to me.
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
Teamwork [dw]
POSTED ON May 18, 2021 19:25:21 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]"oh, you stupid man."

he's already by the water when he realizes he had forgotten his banana-patterned swim trunks. he raises a hand, slaps his forehead, and exhales a disappointed sigh. he'll have to compromise and just relax by it instead, which given how far a walk back to his house is, is an acceptable compromise.

at least he won't be alone — he sees someone in the water and decides to approach, being mindful of the ponyta and grimmsnarl on land.

"hey! do you mind if we just...sit and chill here? won't bother you at all!"

[attr="class","noodles"]@robbin
[newclass=.danny] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .danny b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .danny u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .danny a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .danny .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .danny .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .danny .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .danny .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Teamwork [dw]
POSTED ON May 19, 2021 12:03:36 GMT
Deleted Avatar

tag
notes
- Duo wild training.

- Route 103 Water/grass

- Words; 296

Ponyta had spotted the man and made a huff and winny to get Robbin’s attention, but Robbin kept going under the water and drowning out any outside notice. Eventually, the ponyta gave up and instead ignored the man.

Robbin wasn’t expecting company, but she was thrilled to see a man come up to her and ask if he could join her and her pokemon. He seemed harmless, and with that tiny little electric mouse, she was sure he was a nice guy. Or, he might throw it in the water and tell it to use thunderbolt so they could have smoked fish and a single charred bird.

No, no normal person would be plotting that.

Robbin had dunked under the water after his question and popped out with a little splash. “Yeah of course dude, I don’t own the water,” She answered with a giggle behind a raised hand. She pushed her dark hair from her face so she could see. Her hair often drifted in front of her blue eye of, but now wet both of her eyes were on display.

“Would you like to be my partner in a double battle, stranger?” She asked him, beaming. “I find it wayyy more fun with someone so it’s perfect timing,” Robbin wondered if that was his only pokemon, but she wouldn’t judge the power that could come from a small pokemon.

“I’m Robbin, by the way,” She dove under the water again, did a little spin and let her body slowly float back to the top. She balanced on her back now and kicked herself in little circles. The dewott, which had been hiding in the water jumped out and landed on the pale belly of their trainer.

It’s curious eyes looking over the new trainer.

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
Teamwork [dw]
POSTED ON May 19, 2021 13:47:17 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]"lovely, thanks!"

she's right when she says she doesn't own the water — he just thought asking would be the polite thing to do. he smiles, nodding as he sits on smooth grass. he lowers a shoulder a little just in case his dedenne wants to jump off, but the little rodent shakes its head and remains on his shoulder instead.

he perks his head up at the mention of a double battle, almost startled as he shakes his head.

"oh! dee isn't much of a fighter. she's good at eating and sleeping and that's about it. but i can help out with a single battle instead, if that's alright?"

not wanting to disappoint, he reaches into his pocket and pulls out another pokeball. he twirls it between his fingers, smiling. he waits until she resurfaces before responding.

"danny! i'd shake your hand if i could."

[newclass=.danny] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .danny b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .danny u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .danny a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .danny .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .danny .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .danny .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .danny .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Teamwork [dw]
POSTED ON May 20, 2021 5:13:04 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsea"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD RELICANTH APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ROCK HEAD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]YAWN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ANCIENT POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAKE DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MUD SPORT
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]@robbin &

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WHISCASH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HYDRATION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AQUA TAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BELCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TICKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SNORE

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Teamwork [dw]
POSTED ON May 20, 2021 7:25:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar

tag
notes
- Duo wild with Danny.

- Route 103 Water/grass

- Words; 190

Robbin nodded “It's alright!” She dunked backward into the water from her casual lying position.

She came back up holding her dewott who seemed angry that he was caught. “Some pokemon are meant to be more like companions and not fighters,” Robbin had a togedemaru who was around the size of dedenne, though the togedemaru was quite sassy and made a good electric spike of death. This dewott, she hoped, would be a unit.

“Dee and Danny, huh?” Robbin giggled, “that’s really cute!” she finished while holding her wriggling dewott who was almost winning.

“Would you like one of mine for the battle?” She offered. Finally, dewott squirmed from Robbin’s firm but slippery hand. In the water he dove and hid behind her primarina who seemed to have no interest in the ongoing shenanigans.

She whacked the dewott away with a fierce snap of her tail and sent him spiraling through the water.

"Hey! Don't let her bully you like that," She yelled at the dazed dewott who ended up bumping into a stray wild pokemon.

“Oops,” Robbin murmured as she watched the wild pokemon become angry. “Well, pick a pokemon if you’d like, otherwise help however you can!”

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
Teamwork [dw]
POSTED ON May 20, 2021 9:06:48 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]dee nods at the mention of companions. he feels its whiskers brush back and forth against his neck and laughs in response, nodding.

"yeah! she's definitely more of a companion. i don't think i've ever seen her use anything other than NUZZLE."

in fact, none of his pokemon were trained to be fighters. he knows his arcanine once used to, but it's been a while since it's retired. so when she mentions borrowing one of hers, he immediately lights up.

"that would be cool! can i borrow grimmsnarl, then? some of my friends in galar had them, so i kinda know its moves."

he pulls out his phone, does a quick search, and starts skimming through its information. but he's speaking even before he reaches its moves.

"maybe try a POWER-UP PUNCH?"

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Teamwork [dw]
POSTED ON May 20, 2021 12:03:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar

tag
notes
- Duo wild training.

- Route 103 Water/grass

- Words; 411

- Grimmsnarl uses power up punch and misses and hits a whiscash and is now fighting it with Danny. 

Robbin talked a lot and is using dewott to fight relicanth

“Oh you’re from Galar!” Robbin said dazzled, coming a little closer to the shore. It seems he got her attention now instead of the starting fight. Her two land pokemon were Galarian pokemon and it seemed the grimmsnarl was curious of him, unlike the ponyta.

“Do you see those zigzagoons everywhere?? Oh, that’d be so lucky, they’re so precious!” She squealed, doing a little splashing kick with her feet. Her excitement was too much to bear and in water, her favorite place, she was just having a blast.

Oh and the shiny! Like I’d ever see one in person, but I saw it online somewhere. It’s neon red and blue where the black is and it’s so goooood, Robbin couldn’t help herself as she flew into a tangent, completely forgetting her dewott was probably in a battle.

“I thi”dew?”nk the normal non galarian form is cute too, but the spiky goth vibe is hard to pass up,” She mused almost as if daydreaming of the pokemon. Dewott dodged a mud sport in the background.

Grimmsnarl had heard their name and went over to Danny, they seemed excited to be out and about in the wild and about to partake in a battle. Grimmsnarl loomed close to Danny, trying to look at the phone, and nodded when the person said to use a power-up punch, a move it indeed did have.

Robbin watched grimmsnarl follow through with the command but ended up hitting a whiscash next to the relicanth.

Prismarina, who was sitting sideline gossiping with ponyta, swam after grimmsnarl who was exposed flopping around in the water he jumped into to land the blow. She pulled him to shore and the whiscash was quickly following.

“Grimmsnarl is new at fighting too, and maybe swimming,” Robbin said apologetically for the pokemon’s miss and near drowning. She was new to having the pokemon herself.

“Dewott! Use fury cutter on the relicanth,” It was hard to see the otter swim around the pokemon who was old but moved with speed and patience. Dewott was being pushed back towards the grass.

Robbin became frustrated as each fury cutter missed and the old fish. But, she saw the mouth open and she called out a yawn. Earlier that week she had gone to the safari and nearly missed a catch due to a shellos using yawn.

Dewott flew out of the water, gazing down at the threatening relicanth and Grimmsnarl was waiting for Danny’s new command.

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
Teamwork [dw]
POSTED ON May 20, 2021 15:11:49 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]"not exactly but sure! i went to uni there and i guess i picked up bits of the accent. i'm actually from oldale right down the path."

he almost beams when he talks about his time in galar. he reminisces, enjoying every moment of the conversation.

"i did! we had a few that lived on campus. they were really cute — great at stealing food from us if we weren't looking."

to his surprise, grimmsnarl actually knew POWER-UP PUNCH. maybe it'll know this next one, too?

"okay, grimmsnarl! let's try a...FLATTER. do you know that?"

grimmsnarl takes a moment to think, nods, then starts clapping its hands in the direction of the wild whiscash. thankfully the whiscash isn't OBLIVIOUS. it falls for the FLATTER, body tilting sideways in confusion. grimmsnarl turns back, as if expecting something.

"oh! great job. wow. okay, now smack it however you like so i can maybe catch it."

grimmsnarl nods, turns back around, and lunges forward for a strong HAMMER ARM that sends water splashing. it's only then that danny realizes he doesn't have any empty pokeballs on him.

"oops, robbin! do you have an empty pokeball i could borrow? i promise i'll return new ones as soon as i head back into town."

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Teamwork [dw]
POSTED ON May 20, 2021 18:33:25 GMT
Deleted Avatar

tag
notes
- Duo wild training.

- Route 103 Water/grass

- Words; 307

Robbin’s face turned bright red when he mentioned he was from oldale town, as that’s where she was from.

It wasn’t huge so maybe they had seen each other in passing, but she wasn’t going to bring it up. She rather he didn’t know who she was or the family she came from.

“Nice, you’re going great!” Robbin cheered, watching Danny guess two moves in a row correct. In all honesty, she wasn’t sure if she remembered all of their moves himself.

“Great guesses, try the rest, my lips are sealed,” She giggled behind a hand.

She had dewott down though! Turning back to where her eyes should be she assessed the situation.

“I’m sorry for not paying attention,” leaning down so she was a little more level with her pokemon.

“Lets give it our all okay?” she finished and stood up straight. The dewott seemed more in the zone as it waited for Robbin’s command.

“Okay, Fury cutter again!” Dewott did a little flip before it dove into the water after the relicanth. This time they moved with confidence now that they were given a trainers words.

“Aqua tail,” The brown fish hit the bottom of the water bed roughly as dewott delivered a swift blow.

“Knock it up so I can catch them now!” Dewott seemed to think hydro pump was the most effective of achieving this goal as it shot into the air. The first sudden hit of fury attack really took it by surprise to be picked clean for the kill.

Robbin pulled out a ball and threw it well enough to hit the flopping mid-air pokemon. Dewott then jumped from the water and caught the pokeball in its mouth, carrying it back to shore for Robbin.

She then gave Danny a ball so he could do as he pleased.

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
Teamwork [dw]
POSTED ON May 21, 2021 9:03:35 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]danny flushes at unexpected cheers. he does his best to play off the pink shades on his cheeks, raises a hand to rub at the back of his neck.

"thanks! i'm not sure how i'm doing this...beginner's luck, i guess."

the confused whiscash floats to the surface, pretty much close to being knocked out. danny catches the pokeball, then throws it at the whiscash after.

he watches it shake but he can't tell if it's shaking from its design or from the water. he stares regardless, and after a good ten seconds, he approaches it.

"did we do it?"

grimmsnarl shrugs but reaches in to pluck the pokeball before extending it over to danny. he takes it, shakes it dry, and shrugs.

"i guess we did!"

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Teamwork [dw]
POSTED ON May 21, 2021 12:34:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar

tag
notes
- Duo wild training.

- Route 103 Water/bug

- Words; 160

Robbin had expected the grimmsnarl to return to her attention once the battle was over but it was much more interested in Danny and their new catch than her. She let him enjoy his time as she called her two gossiping girls over.

“You did a really good job!” Robbin liked to bring doubtful trainers up, battling was too fun to be discouraged from. “Now the moves aren’t guesses so you can make more confident choices with grimmsnarl,” She squeezed a bit at her hair now that she was on solid ground. There was a backpack hidden in a bush with clothes, but she intended to keep swimming if more water challenges came.

“We should go to a beach sometime,” Robbin said with a smile after a brief silence.

“This little spot of water does no justice and you’ll probably swim at the beach, ” The water was her safe haven and she wished she had more excuses to go more.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Teamwork [dw]
POSTED ON May 22, 2021 2:52:20 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DOTTLER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWARM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]REFLECT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LIGHT SCREEN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CONFUSION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STRUGGLE BUG

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WAILMER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OBLIVIOUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROLLOUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WATER PULSE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEAVY SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WHIRLPOOL

[break]
BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
Teamwork [dw]
POSTED ON May 22, 2021 8:16:25 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]"the beach sounds nice! i've been wanting to go to slateport recently but haven't quite found the time to."

time actually means energy in danny's case. he'd much rather just relax at home than venture around the region. but he might change his mind soon.

it's then that grimmsnarl taps him on his shoulder, then points to a spot in the water. danny looks over, eyes widening at the sight of a dottler.

"a dottler...i'm pretty sure they're weak to...hey grimmsnarl can you try using the move stabby stab dark-type move?"

he can't rememeber the name off the top of his head but he's seen it in action a few times. and sure enough, grimmsnarl's hair shoots out as he bows and uses a FALSE SURRENDER.

"that's it!"

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Teamwork [dw]
POSTED ON May 25, 2021 1:31:19 GMT
Deleted Avatar

tag
notes
- Duo wild training.

- Route 103 Water/bug

- Words; 338

Robbin smiled when her loose beach idea wasn’t rejected. Danny then soon became distracted by a yellow pokemon thanks to grimmsnarl pointing it out. While he decided to deal with the dottler, Robbin noticed a wailmer swimming over to the commotion the two trainers and the pokemon were causing by the bank. It was like a big blue ball that was hovering under the water. She wanted to know how large it would become if it evolved into a wailord… probably way too big for this pool of water.

“I’d call this a good fishing spot,” Robbin thought out loud to Danny. It was primarina ‘s turn to shine in this battle as she called her over and told her dewott to take a breather.

“You did a really great job, but it’s time for someone else to have some fun,” She praised her dewott in a soft and sweet tone, then, clearing her throat, she was ready to command and guide her primarina through battle.

Primarina, one of her new pokemon who had decided to gossip and watch the battles with her galarian ponyta instead of participating. She had slid back into the water and was waiting for Robbin to call out an attack. The wailmer was bold however and made the first move, water pulse. It hit, but was quite weak against her.

“Encore!” Robbin called and watched as the wailmer got stuck using the move water pulse over and over again. Each time they tried the primarina would get better and better at dodging the rings of flying water. It looked a bit like an underwater dance performance with how beautiful and graceful a primarina could look in the water.

“Sparkling Aria!” The light blue hair of the pokemon came loose and looked like a mop of threatening tendrils as they waved suspended in the water. From a beautiful mermaid dance to a water witch, the contact was direct, but didn’t do too much. “Nice hit!!” She called anyway, primarina flushing softly at the praise.