???
Straight
Silph co coder.
Cadet
none
Single
158 height
158 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yui
Yui Fujin Silph
Athena and hades
POSTED ON May 18, 2021 21:02:57 GMT
Yui Fujin Silph Avatar

A meteorite? Peculiar, she remembers the incident that happened a while back. It was an interesting event but why was it this strange named hades approached her about it? Well time to find out.

Yui sent a reply to the strange request wondering if the person behind it was even stranger. "For someone to name themselves after a good they need a rather large ego. Surprised someone on my level of narcissim reached out for help." She replies a bit before giving a pause between messages as she thought of her next statement. "Why should I help? What can you offer me in return for information?" she asks wondering if he had something as a down payment for his information.

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,897 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Athena and hades
POSTED ON May 19, 2021 18:22:14 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
This woman couldn't even begin to fathom the depths of his narcissism, but that was a story for another day. Looking at the blinking light on his spare phone he looked at the message this so called "Athena" sent him back. It was curious, but niceties had to be abided by, she wanted payment for her task, and that was something that he was able to provide easily enough. He didn't call himself Hades for show...All of the earths wealth was his for the taking should he desire it, and desire it he did among many other things.

"Why should you help...That is a curious question, why should you help anyone? That's a question you have to answer yourself, as for what I can offer you in return for this information. That's a simple manner, money is no issue. Give me a number if that is what you require, if it's something else I am sure I could procure it easily enough. Short of the fountain of youth there isn't much I can't potentially offer. Though I think finding out about a potential alien life form from the stars would intrigue anyone enough to want to look into this...I can't believe I'm the first...Rather disappointing if I'm being honest." He clicked the Send button, and he simply waited for a reply.
close tab

played by

pilo

She/her
November 12
???
Straight
Silph co coder.
Cadet
none
Single
158 height
158 height
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yui
Yui Fujin Silph
Athena and hades
POSTED ON May 23, 2021 19:19:55 GMT
Yui Fujin Silph Avatar

He made a fair point, however. Yui was not most people she already had some information he thought out but it was mostly disappointing in her opinion. "I have enough money to live comfortably and most people in Hoenn are too busy worrying about threats that have been living under their nose on earth to worry about the stars, only until recently that is." she answered before a small glimmer of joy filled her eyes as she continued to type "But I do desire information, it's mostly what I care for. Save for a few special cases where I find talent." she continued as she gave pause again and let the text bubble "..." linger for a few moments.

She had a feeling he made good on his word, not many would so willingly say they can pay whatever price she'd name so he had to be rich...who was he? "I will meet with you, if you tell me who you are. We can discuss payment in person." she answers

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,897 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Athena and hades
POSTED ON May 25, 2021 16:01:03 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
He watched the typing bubble appear as the one known as Athena gave their response to his previous message, and he smirked from behind his screen as she asked him to tell her who he was. Yeah that wasn't going to happen...Amor wasn't stupid, he knew better than to just reveal himself to someone unknown who was a known information gatherer. Not that she'd find anything if she looked him up, but it wasn't a chance he was willing to take, however he could offer a compromise.

"Information is something that is good to have...As for who I am, one normally introduces themselves before asking for another's name. But I think we can compromise here. Let's meet at the Mossdeep Space Center...I'll be the one with a Pichu on his shoulder, I stick out around here, so you'll find me easier. If that is agreeable to you, I would be more than willing." he replied back waiting to see what she said.
close tab

played by

pilo

She/her
November 12
???
Straight
Silph co coder.
Cadet
none
Single
158 height
158 height
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yui
Yui Fujin Silph
Athena and hades
POSTED ON May 28, 2021 8:25:44 GMT
Yui Fujin Silph Avatar
Oh, he misunderstood. "No." she replied "These are all contingencies for my own safety. In my line of work I pick the location because I know it's safe. I ask for a name because I like to know who im dealing with before hand, and no one gets to know who I am. Now..." she said cracking her fingers "I don't think you've looked into me at all have you? I have very specific rules in place that I do not compromise on for reasons stated above." Wow, she was really

"In return you receive the information you ask for and more should I ever come across it." she added as she had to put her foot down from the start. She needed to let him know that she was not going to break that rule for anyone especially if she had no idea if he was even someone WORTH breaking that rule for. However a tingle did go down her spine as the promise of new information made her eager, maybe she was more like fernando than she thought.

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,897 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Athena and hades
POSTED ON May 28, 2021 11:37:40 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
He stared boredly at the screen in front of him as this supposed 'Athena' was doing her best to wriggle information out of him that was potentially valuable. His name...To most it was harmless, and if he was being honest he didn't even really need her, he had another person that could hack into the League for him if needed. A person by the name of Rikiya, but he also didn't like putting all his eggs into one basket, so perhaps he would have Rikiya look into this Athena for him if they proved useful. Tapping the side of the screen he thought hard, he could lie, and use Walters name if he really wanted, their search would provide few results, but so would searching him up.

"I see...I'm not in the habit of giving my name away to unknowns, especially ones who are apt to 'acquire' information in your specific way. I will be frank, if I find out you tamper with me, or those under my care with your abilities, there is no where you will be able to hide from me." he stated that very simply to her because they were asking for a lot without compromising, or trying to meet him in the middle. "Amor Rose...Though I doubt your search will prove useful, while you try to scrounge the few bits of intel on me that you can, you will find that the check I write you will clear."

"If this goes well I will look forward to working with you in the future, and you are correct...I've not looked into you yet...Nor will I, unless I deem you a threat to the safety of those around me. So please don't give me that reason."
close tab

played by

pilo

She/her
November 12
???
Straight
Silph co coder.
Cadet
none
Single
158 height
158 height
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yui
Yui Fujin Silph
Athena and hades
POSTED ON May 28, 2021 19:33:31 GMT
Yui Fujin Silph Avatar
Good, he was listening to her. She held her finger on his initial message "Fair enough." and pressed the reply feature so the two statements were linked. Intent was everything and misunderstandings were the death of communication.

He seemed scared she'd betray him, it was an accurate statement but it's far too soon to make such a decision. "You doubt me. Good. I aim to please." she said as loved to surprise people "We will meet in a warehouse in the lower district of slateport. Come alone and I assure you no harm will come to you. I keep my promises, you'll see." she tells him plainly as the next message that followed was coordinates to an abandoned warehouse in Silph where she commonly met with the people who sought her out. She quickly put on her outfit and begun to head out toward the meeting spot as her heart began to race.

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Athena and hades
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2021 21:28:46 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]COMMS COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: