November 23
Outside Ballonlea
Bisexual
Trainer
Sergeant
Single
320 height
320 height
Be silent or let thy words be worth more than silence.
awards
635 posts
Ruby Walker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruby
Ruby Walker
Teddy Bears and Smores [C]
POSTED ON May 28, 2021 5:48:02 GMT
Ruby Walker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ruby"]
[attr="class","rolling-contain"]
[attr="class","rolling-header"]
[attr="class","rolling-team"]

[attr="class","rolling-thread"][attr="class,"faction"]Bea was a very powerful pokemon, that was no denying that. Her muscles literally radiated power, despite moving with the grace of a river. Physical combat and fighting type pokemon were pretty much the opposite of Ruby's own preference, but she couldn't deny how lucky she had been to win a Kubfu, to begin with. Now as an Urshifu, not only had Bea saved her life but definitely many others during the war. They deserve some time to just relax with her. [break][break]

As Ruby readied the small campfire outside her tent, Bea seemed to continually just remain on guard. Ever watchful and protective all the same, she couldn't help but sigh and gently shake her head slowly. "You can relax, Bea. Nothing in these woods will hurt us. We're not far off the trail, and I got plenty of antidotes and potions just in case anyways. Take it easy."[break][break]

The Urshifu huffed quietly, crossing its arms, almost as if it was seemingly still nervous. She never did grow out of that anxiety she had as a Kubfu, it seemed. Eventually, it slowly sat down near the campsite with her. Their reluctance to do so quite obvious, even as Ruby reached over to gently pat its arm. "Thanks, dear, just enjoy yourself." [break][break]

Grumbling quietly to themselves, yet nodding in acceptance, Ruby gave her a soft smile. Standing up from her seat, the young girl slipped into her tent to grab her snacks. After all, what was a campfire without smores?

[break][break]
[attr="class","rolling-divide"]
[break]

notes N/A

[break]
[attr="class","rolling-tag"]
</>

[newclass=.ruby .rolling-contain]width:375px;height:auto;border:none;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-header]width:375px;height:160px;overflow:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-team]width:405px;margin-left:-380px;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;height:23px;padding:8px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-team:hover]margin-left:-10px;transition:all .75s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-thread]width:315px;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 30px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-thread b]font-weight:bold;color:#B8D9EC;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-tag]padding:5px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6px;color:#c2c2c2;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:0.2px;font-weight:700;border-radius:3px;font-weight:600;font-family:verdana;/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-tag a]font-weight:600!important;font-size:6px!important[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-divide]margin-top:5px;width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON May 29, 2021 23:39:57 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","anotheronelight"]

tag
notes
- Social!

- Words; 270

Robbin decided to go for a walk, as she normally did when she couldn’t sleep. Petalburg woods was a good place to be for sleepless thoughts. There was a soft breeze, sweet smells, and small whispers of nightly pokemon.

She had a few of her own pokemon out, including; two mawiles, an empoleon, a honedge strapped to her back via a handmade leather sheath, and a togekiss hovering ahead of the group around the leaves.

One of the mawiles, the young female Penelope, had suddenly started making a mad dash towards something. Unsure of what compelled the mawile she followed, expecting her team to keep up. Robbin didn’t try to stop her, curious of what she was chasing after so suddenly.

Penelope crashed into the campsite of Ruby and her Urshifu uninvited and froze, wide-eyed and mouth open. The mawile blushed wildly and rubbed the back of their head awkwardly. Then Robbin came in, briefly taking in the girl but quickly staring at the Urshifu.

Penelope ran behind her trainer while Jaws, the mawile mawile, joined them. Finally the empoleon slowly crept in, and the togekiss lingered by the path.

“I’m… sorry,” Robbin started slowly, feeling uneasy with the large pokemon who stood higher than her empoleon. All she could think was how that thing could crush her.

“I think my mawile smelled something sweet and got excited,” Robbin gently bonked the mawile on the head as punishment. The younger camper was making s'mores.

“Is that an Urshifu yours?” Now that the apology was out the way Robbin felt more free to speak. Her mix-match eyes seemed to sparkle when she now gazed at the Urshifu, the initial abrupt fear long gone.

[attr="class","silpc-pkmn-img"][attr="class","silpc-pkmn-img"][attr="class","silpc-pkmn-img"][attr="class","silpc-pkmn-img"][attr="class","silpc-pkmn-img"][attr="class","silpc-pkmn-img"][attr="class","silpc-pkmn-img"][attr="class","silpc-pkmn-img"][attr="class","silpc-pkmn-img"]
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]color:#A490FF; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]color:#A490FF; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnere

The Saint of Slateport
She/Her
November 23
Outside Ballonlea
Bisexual
Trainer
Sergeant
Single
320 height
320 height
awards
635 posts
Ruby Walker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruby
Ruby Walker
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2021 8:33:39 GMT
Ruby Walker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ruby"]

[attr="class","rolling-thread"][attr="class,"faction"]Suddenly, Bea began to twitch as the sound of something rushing towards the camp reached her ears. Quickly bouncing up to her feet, the incredibly protective Urshifu began to Bulk Up, just in case there was combat to be had. Its muscles visibly bulging for a second, posing with its arm outstretched as it readied itself. However, as soon as the Mawille appeared and seem just as bewildered as Bea was, the giant teddy bear wasn't ready to lower its guard just yet, but it certainly did relax a little bit. [break][break]

Ruby finally left her tent, a large bag of marshmallows in one hand, and a box of graham crackers and a chocolate bar in the other, and only now just realized their camp had been invaded. As a young woman also pushed into the camp, quite clearly their trainer, Ruby only smiled softly at them and motioned for Bea to relax. What pokemon could resist the sweetness of a marshmallow, after all?[break][break]

However, as the attention was brought to her Urshifu, Ruby couldn't help but smile a bit wider and nod her head. "Yeah, this is Bea! She's a proper sweetheart, say hello dear." [break][break]

The Urshifu ever so slowly began to calm down as their trainer seemed quite nonchalant about the invader. Relaxing their pose, the Urshifu slowly lowered its arms. Ever so sheepishly, and what could be taken as a blush on their own cheeks, Bea would give the barest wave towards Robbin. The sheer excitement and sparkle in Robbin's eyes only seemed to fluster the powerful Pokemon. Ever anxious and shy, the gal ever so slowly seemed to move behind their trainer, as if to hide behind them. An adorable trait that used to be more effective when they were teddy bear sized as a Kubfu.[break][break]

Turning her attention back to the other trainer, Ruby simply affectionately patted Bea's arm before slowly sitting down beside her campfire. "You know, your pokemon can have a few smores if you want! I got plenty of supplies!" She paused for a second, only for her eyes to widen as something dawned on her. "Oh, whoops. I haven't even introduced myself yet." Setting her supplies down on her lap, Ruby just casually reached her hand over and offered to shake theirs. "My name's Ruby. You come through the woods often?"

[break][break]
[break]

notes N/A

[break]
[attr="class","rolling-tag"]@robbin
</>

[newclass=.ruby .rolling-contain]width:375px;height:auto;border:none;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-header]width:375px;height:160px;overflow:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-team]width:405px;margin-left:-380px;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;height:23px;padding:8px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-team:hover]margin-left:-10px;transition:all .75s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-thread]width:315px;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 30px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-tag]padding:5px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6px;color:#c2c2c2;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:0.2px;font-weight:700;border-radius:3px;font-weight:600;font-family:verdana;/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-tag a]font-weight:600!important;font-size:6px!important[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-divide]margin-top:5px;width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2021 12:56:50 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","anotheronelight"]

tag
notes
- S'more and fun c:

“Wow, well she's a Bea-uty”. Robbin could feel tingles trickling through her tongue as she made the light-hearted comment.

“It’s nice to meet you both,” She reached out and grabbed the smaller girl's hand in a firm shake. Penelope, the one who had sniffed and searched the s’mores, was already making her way over to Ruby’s side. Her magenta eyes somehow outshined their trainers for the food.

[attr="class","silpc-pkmn-img"]
“Maw?” She asked, reaching her stubby hands out a bit impatiently.

“That’s Penelope, and the other mawile is Jaws,” Robbin said as she went and plopped herself next to Ruby by the fire. Her empoleon hovered by the treeline, honestly looking more like a lurking demon as he assessed the situation.

“The empoleon is Penni,” Upon their name being called they waddled over and took a seat, their plop causing a bit of a rumble from their flubbery weight. They wiggled their flippers near the fire.

“But it’s alright if you don’t remember!” Robbin added cheerfully, though she had two other pokemon she had to introduce later if given a chance.

“I’m kind of all over really,” She answered when Ruby asked about the woods. She stayed closer to the Rocket HQ nowadays but that wouldn’t lead to good first impressions. “I’m probably lost right now,” Robbin said shyly, glancing around the small campsite. “You see your pokemon running and you just have to blindly chase or risk losing them, y’know.” She added with a fading chuckle.

“Jaws, why don’t you go find some sticks so everyone can make s’more,” The male mawile, who was aimlessly kicking dirt and avoiding the strangers presence, seemed pleased to run off in an instant to find loose sticks and branches.

“I bet your life is exciting if you have Bae,” While shy the pokemon had to be a beacon for situations like this, random chance encounters. “How long ago did you two meet? If you don’t mind me asking,” Robbin leaned in closer to the girl as if she didn’t want to miss her words.

[attr="class","silpc-pkmn-img"][attr="class","silpc-pkmn-img"][attr="class","silpc-pkmn-img"][attr="class","silpc-pkmn-img"][attr="class","silpc-pkmn-img"][attr="class","silpc-pkmn-img"][attr="class","silpc-pkmn-img"][attr="class","silpc-pkmn-img"][attr="class","silpc-pkmn-img"]
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]color:#A490FF; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]color:#A490FF; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnere

The Saint of Slateport
She/Her
November 23
Outside Ballonlea
Bisexual
Trainer
Sergeant
Single
320 height
320 height
awards
635 posts
Ruby Walker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruby
Ruby Walker
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2021 18:43:46 GMT
Ruby Walker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ruby"]

[attr="class","rolling-thread"][attr="class,"faction"]The pun of Bea's name certainly encouraged a chuckle from Ruby. Whoever this stranger was, they certainly seemed quite lovely. She shook Robbin's hand back in return as she introduced her various Pokemon. As she did so, Ruby happily handed a few marshmallows to the excitable Mawille. She had a suspicion that the cutie wouldn't hesitate to just eat a few before they could even make smores, but that was perfectly fine. She had plenty to go around.[break][break]

"If you're lost, I can always help you find your way out of the woods later!" Ruby spoke up, a soft smile on her face. "I've been in these woods a few times, finding the hiking path again shouldn't be too difficult."[break][break]

Finally, the attention was brought back to her Urshifu. At the mention of her name, Bea simply remained still, curious eyes glancing about at the stranger and their pokemon. "Of course, I don't mind sharing!" Ruby slowly reached up to pat Bea's arm as she spoke. [break][break]

"I actually met her when she was just a Kubfu! There was a Dojo Challenge last year, that my team and I won by completing these really difficult puzzles on every single floor. And when we did win, apparently the Dojo Master's own Urshifu just recently had cubs, and thus, Bea." Bea, for her part, was blushing furiously from behind all the fur but didn't move from her spot. Embarrassed, sure, but it was quickly apparent she'd refuse to lower her guard. [break][break]

"So what about you?" Ruby would once again turn her attention towards Robbin as she reached into her bags to grab some of the marshmallows. "How long have you been traveling with your Pokemon?"

[break][break]
[break]

notes N/A

[break]
[attr="class","rolling-tag"]@robbin
</>

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,789 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2021 3:37:57 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: