eighteen
october seventeen
littleroot town
homosexual
innocent cutie
civilian
55 height
55 height
this flame will keep on blazing no matter what.
awards
136 posts
mason moore DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sammeysimmey
mason moore
Nuh-uh, Not Today Mr.Alien! [M]
POSTED ON May 31, 2021 12:25:45 GMT
mason moore Avatar
     It was already past noon and the sun directed its rays of heat and light towards those who dare come out of their shelter. One of those being Mason. The boy had his sand-coloured cap on to protect himself from the vicious sun. Not to forget the sunscreen that he had slathered all over his exposed skin, something that his big sister always reminded him to do. Though she was not there to remind him of it, as they parted ways a few days ago, setting on their own journey.

He tugged on his peach tee and started fanning his chest with it, allowing the sweat that had builded up there to evaporate along with the heat. The tight skinny jeans that wrapped his legs made him regret wearing it, he should’ve went for a more airy leggings. 

As he was walking along the countryside, something caught his attention. A faint, distant, sobbing. He cast his gaze towards his surroundings, looking for the source of the sound of dismay until he finally saw a middle-aged man in a red checkered shirt crouching in front of a wooden gate. Mason didn’t know what took over him but it disheartened him to see the state of the man. So he walked towards the man and asked, ”Excuse me sir, but may I ask what’s troubling you?” the boy was particularly careful with his words, afraid of worsening the situation. 

The man noticed him and turned his head to look at Mason. He wiped his tears away and stood up straight, regaining his composure. Before he spoke, he coughed a little to clear his throat,
   ”T-They did it again, my wooloos, they took them all.”.
     Mason was more than confused, so he asked again,
   ”Pardon?”.
   ”My wooloos! They took them all away!”.
   ”Who’s they?”.
     The man now looked straight into the eyes of the boy, his jaw slightly dropped in disbelieve,
   ”The Beheeyems! Haven’t you heard?”.
   ”OUH, the Beheeyems abducted your wooloos?”
   ”YES!” The man groaned. ”You look like a trainer, would you help me find my wooloos? Please?”

Mason thought about it for a while. He was presented with an interesting issue that can lead to a whole new and fun adventure. It would be his first adventure on his journey and who would refuse one especially when it involves alien-like creatures?

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,889 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2021 12:08:08 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
[attr="class","foreign"]
[attr="class","dust"]
[attr="class","gold"]@mason
[attr="class","gold"]words
[attr="class","gold"]notes
ulla
[attr="class","sun"]One by One
I'm addicted to the panic
Landing down in Oldale town, he hopped off Draco's back, with Adontis still on his shoulder he decided he'd take a look around the retro town. He wasn't dressed in his usual attire for once, instead of a black Kalosian suit, he was wearing a black shirt, with some slacks to match it. A necklace dangled down his collarbone, and he thought it would be a fun outing to try, and get to know the region a bit more. So he was just wandering around, slowly getting to the edge of the town, he heard a commotion, and he couldn't help his curiosity, and he decided to eavesdrop. When the conversation was concluded Amor facepalmed a little, what was it with this region, and Wooloo being stolen.

This was the second farmer that he had run into whose Wooloo were going missing, and Amor couldn't help, but find some amusement in that apparently the Hoenn Region had some tasty Wooloo. Walking up to the pair after the farmer asked the boy to help, he hadn't heard the trainers response, but Amor was bored, and a little bit of busy work to break the monotony of the day would do him some good.

"Well if he doesn't want to help you I will...Draco here is pretty good at protecting Wooloo...You're actually the second farmer I've run across who has had their Wooloo stolen. The other was from wild pokemon too...Which is interesting, so tell me when are they being abducted, and where are they currently located? The more information I have the better off I will be when defending them." He explained to the farmer, and then he looked down to the boy who seemed fresh faced on his journey.

He couldn't have been very old, he was much younger than Amor that much he could tell from just looking at him.

"So are you going to help out, or not? I think this guy needs someone who is serious, if you always hesitate like that, you're not gonna make it far."

[newclass=.gold]background-color:#fff;padding:2px;border-left:#9463c9 10px solid;font-family:century gothic;font-size:10px;color:#693a9b;width:120px;margin-top:10px;opacity:0;transition: 1s all;text-align:left;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dust]-webkit-filter: grayscale(1); filter: grayscale(1);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.sun]-webkit-filter: grayscale(1); filter: grayscale(1);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .dust]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0); filter: grayscale(0);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .gold]opacity:1;transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .sun]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0); filter: grayscale(0);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign ::-webkit-scrollbar]background-color:#fff;width:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#666;width:1px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=La Belle Aurore]
close tab

played by

sammey

he/him
eighteen
october seventeen
littleroot town
homosexual
innocent cutie
civilian
55 height
55 height
awards
136 posts
mason moore DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sammeysimmey
mason moore
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2021 13:24:28 GMT
mason moore Avatar
     Mason jumped in surprise when a voice suddenly came out of nowhere. He turned to see a man with long white hair standing at a height above him. But what made his knees tremble even more is the Dragonite behind the man. He had never seen a dragon-type Pokemon with his own eyes, and he did not know that he will be meeting one so soon. The farmer turned away from Mason as if he wasn’t there at all, and stood in front of the other cooler trainer. ”Oh thank you so much! You actually look like someone I can rely on,” the farmer said. Mason took that as an offensive statement and suffered it internally.

The farmer continued to answer the man’s questions. ”They come at midnight! Last night I tried to stay awake and fend those creatures off but I was so tired I fell asleep. Today I woke up late and boo-hoo my wooloos are gone! The remaining wooloos survived but I don’t think they can hold it much longer, they are scattered inside the field there,” he pointed with his thumb at the field just next to them, guarded by wooden fences.

Despite the farmer ignoring his existence already, Mason listened to the information that was given to the taller man. Once the farmer had answered all the questions the man looked at Mason and oh boy did the gaze intimidated him so much he could feel a chill run down his spine. There was something about the man’s aura that made Mason feel so small and weak. But when the man asked the question and said those sentences, Mason felt challenged. ”Yes I will help him!” his eyes suddenly determined and his posture more serious.

He coughed a little to clear his throat, it wasn’t always that he try to appear manly and serious, well perhaps he never did, ”I suggest we set up some decoys to trick the captors and kick their asses for good. We can use the wool from the wooloos to make the decoys. At midnight we can group the wooloos together and have your dragonite protect them while we ambush the captors when they least expect it.” he gulped when he finished that sentence and crossed his arms. His voice didn’t sound any manlier due to it being high-pitched. But nevertheless he wanted to show that he was serious. ”How does that sound?” he continued.

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,889 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2021 14:46:18 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
[attr="class","foreign"]
[attr="class","dust"]
[attr="class","gold"]@sammysimmey
ulla
Amor watched the young boy perk up, and after all the information was collected from the farmer, the boy came up with a plan. It appeared he was trying to act tougher for some reason that Amor didn't entirely understand. However he found it incredibly amusing, and the twitch of a smirk played at the edge of his lips. Tapping his cheek he thought about the boys plan, and the more he thought about it the worse it seemed in his mind, when the words "How does that sound?" echoed in the air around him he had to turn his gaze back to the boy, and look him over. He was certainly very naïve about how Pokemon worked, but for a Greenhorn that was to be expected.

"It sounds like a bad plan from a saturday morning cartoon if I'm being honest...The opponents we are up against can just use Teleport, so trying to ambush them like that is pointless. Not to mention this particular Pokemon is skilled at memory manipulation...Which is problematic, but you're at least half right. We need to keep the Wooloo grouped together to force all the Beeheeyem together, and then we take them all out at once. And prevent them from escaping, but I have those bases covered..." Unclipping two more of his pokeballs he tossed them into the air. "Belus, Zahak, you're up!" he ordered, and in a flash of white light stood a Gallade, and a Dragapult.

"Belus can prevent the Beeheeyem from escaping when they show up, Zahak, and Draco will fight along with your Pokemon to defeat them. With no way to escape they'll probably panic, and start attacking frantically, which will be to our advantage." He stated simply to the young man with his normal charming smile on his lips.

It wasn't the boys fault that he was new, you could only learn by doing, and gaining experience which is what this young man was doing right now. There was never any shame in not knowing, the only shame there was, was in not learning what you didn't know. Knowledge was power after all.

"With them in a panic, it'll be easy to just pick them off one at a time, or in a group." He chuckled a little, this little boy reminded him a bit of @robbin though he didn't seem nearly as confident as she was. This would be his second time saving Wooloo with someone who was young enough to be a sibling, it was interesting to say the least. His catlike eyes scanned through the area making sure he could see the scattered Wooloo before turning them back to the farmer, and nodding.

"I think the two of us will take it from here...Go get some rest."

[newclass=.gold]background-color:#fff;padding:2px;border-left:#9463c9 10px solid;font-family:century gothic;font-size:10px;color:#693a9b;width:120px;margin-top:10px;opacity:0;transition: 1s all;text-align:left;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dust]-webkit-filter: grayscale(1); filter: grayscale(1);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.sun]-webkit-filter: grayscale(1); filter: grayscale(1);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .dust]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0); filter: grayscale(0);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .sun]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0); filter: grayscale(0);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign ::-webkit-scrollbar]background-color:#fff;width:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#666;width:1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

sammey

he/him
eighteen
october seventeen
littleroot town
homosexual
innocent cutie
civilian
55 height
55 height
awards
136 posts
mason moore DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sammeysimmey
mason moore
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2021 16:39:05 GMT
mason moore Avatar
     It was as if he had been slapped so hard it momentarily separated his entire soul from his body. The tall man’s words were hurtful but it was the honest truth. And Mason was okay with the truth. Even though it hurts, he was used to the pain of it. Mason listened tentatively to the man, keeping note on how his plan were destined to fail. When the man said that he was half right, Mason felt appreciated by that and it lifted his spirits. 

The man called out two more of his Pokemon, in which both left Mason with a look of wonder and awe. One was a really cool Gallade and the other was another big and cool-looking dragon-type Pokemon. ”Whoa...” was all that came out of his mouth as his eyes gleamed at the cool Pokemon.

Mason listened tentatively again to the man’s plan. ’So this is how a plan sounds like in the real world...’ he said to himself in his mind. He also couldn’t get over the fact on how cool the man was, like how could anybody be that cool?? When the man was done explaining, Mason was eager to bring his Pokemon out, as they’ll get to have some action as well. ”Me and my Pokemon can do that! Come out Vesty! Twiggy,” he threw two pokeballs near the ground and out a Larvesta and a Turtwig came. Their size way smaller than the man’s Pokemon but that didn’t bother Mason. 

”I’m assuming that the Beheeyem is a psychic type right? With the teleport and all. If that’s the case then these two boys can handle them,” he said while bending down a little to scratch the head of his two little companions with that innocent and gentle smile of his. ”Right, Twiggy? Vesty?” the two Pokemon let out a cheerful cry at the mention of their name, whilst enjoying the head scratches of course. He then stood up straight to listen to the man again. 

Mason gave the man a questioning look when the man chuckled. He didn’t find anything funny in the man’s sentence.

”Thank you! Thank you so much! I shall reward you bountifully,” the farmer said to the tall man specifically. When he was walking back towards his house, he gave a weird look at Mason, in which Mason found quite peculiar but didn’t think much about.

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,889 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2021 18:22:35 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
[attr="class","foreign"]
[attr="class","dust"]
[attr="class","gold"]
ulla
The boy brought out two Pokemon that definitely signified his status as a new trainer. Amor wasn't going to say anything though after all, he had only started out with Draco so long ago, and now he had steadily grown his collection, and trained his Pokemon with love, and care in order for them to get as strong as they could. Everyone started somewhere, so he looked over at the pen, and the time of the day, the sun was starting to set on the evening, so they still had a while to prepare. Thinking about his plan, he ran over the details once more, and turned to the boy.

"Alright we'll be counting on you as well, as well as you two." he nodded to the Turtwig, and Larvesta. Stretching out he turned to his Dragapult. "Zahak go round up the Wooloo, and stay hidden until the Beeheeyem arrive. Preferably underground. Draco, go up into the air, and fly around the perimeter, keep a lookout, and the moment they show up return to me. Belus you stay close to me, and make sure you have Mean Look on standby, you will trap each, and everyone of them." He gave the orders to his Pokemon as if he had done this thousands of times. Without hesitation Zahak simply phased into the ground, and sprang into action rounding up the Wooloo into a group in the center of the pen.

Draco took off easily enough into the air, and began to fly around the farm, a scout from above, and Belus stood behind Amor like he was a bodyguard. Adontis was eyeing the boys two pokemon as they seemed to be young like him. Jumping down to greet them the Pichu waved happily, his cheeks sparking excitedly at the thought of making new friends. Turning to Mason, Amor considered him for a moment.

"You stay close to me as well...We don't know how many enemies there are going to be, so when they attack I'll need you close by to act as quickly as possible. If your Pokemon or you get injured don't worry about it, Belus can heal as well. He's always a good asset on the battlefield. So until our enemies show up let's relax a little, no need to be tense the entire time, they will come regardless." He said, walking over to where the Wooloo were. Adontis seeing them got excited, and rushed off to jump on to one of their fluffy backs, waving for the Turtwig, and Larvesta to come play with him.

close tab

played by

sammey

he/him
eighteen
october seventeen
littleroot town
homosexual
innocent cutie
civilian
55 height
55 height
awards
136 posts
mason moore DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sammeysimmey
mason moore
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2021 4:37:03 GMT
mason moore Avatar
     Mason was all ears when the man went through his plans again. His eyes sparkled when the man said that he and his Pokemon were counted on as well. He must do his best and not let anyone down! His Pokemon shared the same sentiment as well. The boy was amazed when he watched the taller man instructed his Pokemon with clear instructions and direct orders. He was aspired to be just like that one day. 

It was all just so cool how the man’s Pokemon immediately went to do as instructed. He wondered if he could pull something like that one day with Vesty and Twiggy. Which when he looked at the two little guys, he saw that they already made a new friend. Twiggy was rustling his forehead against Adontis whereas Vesty waved his stubby front legs, the tip of his horn slightly igniting as a sign of excitement. 

Mason noticed a gaze was on him, so he looked up to the pair of eyes. As before, Mason listened to the man, his attention was unhindered, nodding only when needed to convey that he understood what the other man was saying. When the man was done talking, Mason felt a little bit weird. He wondered why the man was suddenly so nice. ”Eh it is not like I know who he is, oh yeah I don’t know who he is!’, a sudden thought occurred to him. Mason followed him, walking towards the wooloos, ”Umm, what should I call you? I’m Mason,” he introduced himself.

Vesty and Twiggy ran towards Adontis, and they started to playing chase with Adontis riding the wooloo, it was adorable. Mason hoped that his Larvesta won’t accidentally set any of the wooloos on fire.

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,889 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2021 21:41:42 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
[attr="class","foreign"]
[attr="class","dust"]
[attr="class","gold"]@tagged
ulla
The boy asked what he should call him, and Amor realized that he hadn't actually introduced himself to the boy, or the farmer. A lapse in manners, but he hadn't really been thinking about it, and he yawned lazily as he plopped down in the grass waiting for the time when the Beeheeyem would show up.

"My name is Amor, nice to meet you Mason." He introduced himself politely to the young boy, and watched as Adontis played with the Turtwig, and Larvesta. It was easy for his Pichu to make friends, perhaps Adontis had some of his trainers charisma in him. Whatever the case was, it was adorable watching him play tag with the other two, though he realized that Adontis refused to leave the Larvesta out, since it was a bit slower than the other two. Adontis would purposefully get tagged by the little Fire Worm, and then keep going on.

I have a good partner... Amor thought to himself as he watched his little Pichu make friends.

"So tell me Mason how long have you been a trainer for?" Amor quirked a brow at the boy, curious to here his answer. Amor thought the boy was still an amateur but maybe he just appeared that way, and was actually more competent than he gave him credit for. It wouldn't have been the first time Amor had underestimated someone based on how old they looked, and it probably wouldn't be the last.

close tab

played by

sammey

he/him
eighteen
october seventeen
littleroot town
homosexual
innocent cutie
civilian
55 height
55 height
awards
136 posts
mason moore DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sammeysimmey
mason moore
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2021 9:05:26 GMT
mason moore Avatar
    The boy followed suit, sitting a distance besides the man, his arms hugging his knees. Amor, he repeated in his mind. ”It is nice meeting you too, Amor,” he replied with a gentle smile, though his eyes were still fixated at the Pokemon playing amongst themselves. 

Mason giggled a few times watching the Pokemon playing with each other, amused by their adorable behaviours. Vesty and Twiggy had always been friendly and they love to play with other Pokemon. Contrast to their trainer, who found it a bit hard to engage in social situations, most of the times relying on others to start a conversation with him.

The question asked by the older man made his cheeks flush. ”Err... I think it had been a couple days, but definitely not a week in.” he answered while intentionally avoiding eye contact with Amor. Mason tried to put the spotlight away from him by immediately asking the man, his body now turned to face the man he was questioning, ”How about you? How long have you been a trainer?”. The boy guessed that the man had definitely been a trainer for years, judging by how he and his Pokemon coordinated. 
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,889 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2021 16:18:52 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
[attr="class","foreign"]
[attr="class","dust"]
ulla
The boy seemed polite enough, but when he answered Amor's question, Amor found that he had been right on the mark with judging the young man. It was of no fault of Mason's that Amor had figured it out, just one of those things that you realized when you had been around so long. Nodding his head in understanding that this boy had literally just left home practically yesterday, and was fresh faced, and bushy tailed about his journey. Amor wasn't going to knock him down, after all one needed optimism to have a true Pokemon Journey, but some advice would never hurt. Things that he had wished he'd known before doing them, wisdom was gained from failure after all.

"Well allow me to impart some wisdom on to you, trainer to trainer. Never hesitate when trying to help someone, you have to be ready to spring into action at a moments notice. Whether it be a Wild Pokemon, or an opposing trainer, hesitation leads to dire consequences in some cases. So even if you can't think straight, even if you don't know the right answer, act. Because doing something is better than doing nothing, at least you won't regret your failure if you try." Amor told the boy as he watched the sun slowly begin to set beyond the horizon.

"How long have I been a trainer...That is a good question...I received Draco when I was six years old, and was taught how to battle using Dragon's from that age upward, until...Until I had to leave home. My family specializes in Dragon Types, so I decided to master them to a degree that would be unrivaled by all. To be a true Dragon Master is my dream...Which I guess is to say, that I've been training, and battling for almost twenty years now..." He chuckled a little at his own answer. While the memory of his family was painful, he didn't let it show on his face, or in his words.

close tab

played by

sammey

he/him
eighteen
october seventeen
littleroot town
homosexual
innocent cutie
civilian
55 height
55 height
awards
136 posts
mason moore DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sammeysimmey
mason moore
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2021 18:12:41 GMT
mason moore Avatar
    Mason turned his head to look at the older man, his attention undivided. He was a bit surprised to hear Amor giving him some tips on becoming a trainer. ‘Is he really helping me out?’, he thought. Which is what was happening and what was good for him as well. Amor looked even cooler now in his eyes. Doing something is better than doing nothing. That line rang clear in his mind, and would be so too throughout his journey. For a second, he thought, ‘I am very lucky to came across Amor,’. 

At first, the boy didn’t believe that he was actually listening to Amor’s childhood days. But as the story progressed, Mason couldn’t help but to feel a little bit sad. ‘Starting from the age of six...’ he thought. ‘Isn’t that a little bit cruel?’ he ruminated for awhile. ‘I couldn’t even focus on one task when I was six, I used to play around... Like what kids are supposed to do...’ Mason began to empathise with Amor without noticing it. He could only look at the other man’s eyes and ask himself what the man was hiding beneath all that masks.

Mason set his gaze onto the setting sun, the sky changing colours of beautiful hues of orange and purple. He didn’t find anything humorous when he heard the man chuckling. To Mason the man’s chuckles were a little bit melancholic, or perhaps that was only due to his own previous thoughts. ”Twenty years... I haven’t even been alive for twenty years.” he stated while he played with the grass near his shoes, his chin rested on his knees.

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,889 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2021 18:30:46 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
[attr="class","foreign"]
[attr="class","dust"]
ulla
When the boy explained that he hadn't even been alive for twenty years, Amor just chuckled. Perhaps to him he was just so use to everything that it didn't seem to bother him, after all for him it had all flown by in the blink of an eye. Revenge, and ambition had gotten him this far, he didn't know how much further it would carry him, but twenty years was a long time, so perhaps he would be at the end of his journey soon. He didn't actually know for sure, but he hoped one day he would be able to achieve his dream, but first he needed the strength to get there.

"Well of course you haven't...You're still young, you have plenty of time to decide your path. Just make sure when you pick it, you know for sure it's the one you want to go down, not all roads are easy to traverse." He explained to the boy, and as the sun began settle the night claimed the sky, the stars began to peek out, and twinkle above them. "Stay sharp they should be here soon..." Amor didn't think the Beeheeyem would wait until midnight because so far they had been uncontested, so why stick to the same pattern if you could just do whatever you want.

Belus was already on his guard scanning the area, Zahak was hidden in the shadows out of view, and Draco was hovering far above them ready to pounce on their enemies the moment they showed their faces. Everything was set in motion, he had a way to cut off their teleport ability, and as long as Mason could fight as well, then there was no problem. He could coddle the boy handle the entire thing on his own, but that wouldn't teach him anything. This was to be a learning experience, the only way to grow, and get stronger was through experience, through losing. If he just held his hand here, the boy would continue to be a boy, and he would expect that from everyone else.

"Get your Pokemon ready..." Amor stated as he stayed laying down, almost as if he was hiding, wanting to catch the Beeheeyem off guard himself. Though a human couldn't possibly fight a Pokemon, Amor didn't let such things bother him, with his formation ready, victory was already assured. "Now where are you..." He whispered softly to himself.

close tab

played by

sammey

he/him
eighteen
october seventeen
littleroot town
homosexual
innocent cutie
civilian
55 height
55 height
awards
136 posts
mason moore DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sammeysimmey
mason moore
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2021 14:37:00 GMT
mason moore Avatar
    Amor’s words were in his mind, kinda. He thought about it for awhile. A path he wanted to follow. Never had he considered such questions before. He had always lived life following the flow, just being kinda okay wherever it takes him. But, as Amor said, he had a lot of time to think about it. At the moment he must stay alert of the alien-like Pokemon. 

When Amor laid low, Mason became more aware of the surroundings. When he was asked to get his Pokemon ready, he turned around, to see the two little creatures entranced by a small ladybug they found somewhere on the grass. Mason said to them, as quietly as possible, ”Hey you two, get ready and stay alert,”, and they did as told, slowly walked towards Mason’s side. 

Mason watched the older man searched the sky, and he followed suit. If it were not of their current situation, Mason would’ve found the sky most lovely. With all its stars decorating the black blanket of the night. But then he saw something peculiar, something that didn’t look like the rest of the stars. It was flashing. There was no mistaking it. He quickly pointed it out with a finger, ”There,”.

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,889 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2021 19:28:49 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
[attr="class","foreign"]
[attr="class","dust"]
[attr="class","gold"]
ulla
The moment the flashing light appeared in his vision Amor knew that Belus would take action his eyes began to glow with dark eerie energy, and the flashing became more erratic as the teleport ability it had was stopped suddenly. The moment that happened almost as if on cue, there was a rush from above, the crackling of electricity rampant in the air as Draco smashed hard into the first Beeheeyem sending it sprawling down to the ground, causing a crash, that was the first one down, but the enemies had been alerted, and that is why he knew an ambush wouldn't work. More flashing lights began to twinkle along side the stars that were in the sky.

"I need you to handle at least two of them...From my count there at least six of them left, if you can take two, I'll deal with the other four." he told the boy standing up no longer caring to be hidden. Belus was already trapping the flashing lights with his Mean Look preventing them from escaping. The Beeheeyem were now trapped with him, and that was the worst possible scenario for them. Draco was above, and using his incredible speed he managed to herd four of them away leaving two for Mason to deal with. Draco was going to take on two, Zahak appeared behind one of the four using Phantom Force and crashed into one of them sending him down to the earth. A perfect sneak attack to the unsuspecting one.

That left Amor three to deal with, and Mason two, the odds were now perfectly even. Belus, Draco, and Zahak could each take on one opponent, and with Mason dealing with his two this was now the perfect set up. Everything was going exactly how he imagined it. Draco was flashing across the sky electricity on his fist as he collided with his opponent who was finally able to put up a fight, lighting up the sky with a multicolored Psybeam that couldn't quite find purchase. Zahak was having the easiest time, as every attack he seemed to use found it's mark. Though Amor knew that was because he was using his Lock On, and then using that to knock his opponent out quickly so he could provide back up to the others.

Belus was in an intense fight with his opponent blades of psychic energy flying from the blades on his arms towards the Beeheeyem who was just barely dodging, and firing attacks back, it was a fairly even match up, until a powerful psychic wave smashed into the Beeheeyem, a result of Belus's future sight.

Several moments had already passed, and Amor was completely focused on his side of the field so he had to hope that Mason was holding his own just as well.

"You doing alright back there Mason?" His voice was calm, and collected, not a hint of panic of it. They were going to complete this easy enough so there was no need to worry.

close tab

played by

sammey

he/him
eighteen
october seventeen
littleroot town
homosexual
innocent cutie
civilian
55 height
55 height
awards
136 posts
mason moore DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sammeysimmey
mason moore
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2021 10:56:28 GMT
mason moore Avatar
    Mason watched in awe as the Dragonite punched one of the Beheeyems into the ground. When the boy saw the older man standing up, he followed suit, ”We’ll do our best,” he replied. He saw the Dragonite separating the Beheeyems into groups of two. ”Let’s draw their attention, Vesty use Bug Buzz!”. The Larvesta called up loudly and released red waves from its body. The red waves travelled through the air and reached where the two separated Beheeyems were. It definitely caught their attention as the waves seemed to hurt their heads a lot. 

Soon enough, the two Beheeyems closed in towards where Mason and his Pokemon were. This was perfectly how Mason wanted it, ”Twiggy use Crunch! Vesty, cover him with Bug Buzz!” The Turtwig leapt towards one of the approaching Beheeyems and used its powerful jaw to bit it and brought it to the ground. The second Beheeyem raised one of its hands to conjure an attack towards the Turtwig, but was disturbed by the red waves produced by Vesty, disrupting its thoughts. 

The Beheeyem the Turtwig was wrestling against used Zen Headbutt, knocking the Turtwig off from its body. It then used Psychic on the Larvesta and released its ally from the suffering. Mason gritted his teeth, ”Twiggy, conjure a Leaf Storm and trap them in! Vesty-”, the Turtwig did as ordered, it shot several leaves from the seedling on top of its head and the leaves circled the Beheeyem. Mason was going to tell his Larvesta to use Bug Buzz, again. But before he could, the Pokemon tugged his pants. Mason turned to see the Larvesta and saw its eyes, he knew what the Larvesta wanted to do.

”A-Are you sure you want to use that?”. The Larvesta nodded. Mason sighed, ”Alright Vesty, Flare Blitz!”. About a couple days ago, while fighting a wild pokemon, Mason told his Larvesta to use its signature Flame Charge. But then, Vesty surprised him by using a move similar to Flame Charge but its intensity was just so much more. The Larvesta’s five horns lit in flames. Soon, the flames cloaked its body and burned bright in the night. The Larvesta wasted no time and charged at the Beheeyem’s, leaving a trail of burned grass with it. The flames interacted with Twiggy’s remaining Leaf Storm and incinerated the Beheeyems.

Larvesta cheerfully danced beside the roasted Beheeyems. Mason watched and scratched his head a bit, they kinda over did it. He began to notice how much his Larvesta really liked fighting and burning other Pokemon. The Larvesta was also the one who suggested to use that very dangerous move. Which was a bit worrying. He then heard Amor’s voice, ”Y-Yeah! Everything alright here!” he said nervously, not sure if this was how he should’ve handled the situation.