2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Cute Boyfriend Stuff [c]
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2021 17:29:23 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Oh, that was possibly worse than talking about the past.

would be able to feel it, how Chu-e tensed for a few tight seconds.

His heart lurched.

This time, Chu-e was quiet for other reasons, a war raging inside himself. Did he tell Leon now? Did he wait? Leon was sick and this was...

"I just want to be able to die happy."

And it was the truth just....

It was coming sooner than he cared to admit.

A shaky breath, Chu-e pulling himself away from the other and sitting up. He felt... too much at once. Way too much.

"I'm dying." Quiet, broken in the air between them. "It's why I can't... I don't want you to break your heart over me, Leon."
close tab

played by

Banished

He/Him/His
March 20th
Centra City, Pasio
Homosexual
Thief
Grunt
Chu-e Choi
Boyfriend
26 height
26 height
It's a little cold in paradise, tonight.
awards
116 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leon
Leon Vercetti
Cute Boyfriend Stuff [c]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 5:49:04 GMT
Leon Vercetti Avatar

“You’re dying?” There was a moment where he thought the other was joking, not dissimilar to their usual methods of messing with each other. Soon the smirk faded as he realized there was no comedy involved with this admission, forcing Leon to push himself further upwards on the bed. “You’re dying?!”

He didn’t know how to accept this news, running a hand through his hair. “I mean, how?” Why hadn’t they told him? “Is there a cure...I mean...to what's wrong?” Denial was the first step to acceptance after all.

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Cute Boyfriend Stuff [c]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 8:10:22 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"I have an autoimmune disease. A type of Amyloidosis. My body is attacking my organs and killing them." Or, rotting, it felt like. He didn't know exactly what has happened to him in that lab but... something had activated it. "I take medicine to slow it down but... it progressed for too long untreated to be cured."

A lot of people knew he was sick, but was one of the rare few who would know exactly what was wrong with him. It wasn't easy to talk about. It wasn't fun. He didn't really like to think about it. His bad days were worse because he could feel himself inching closer to the edge.

"That's why I told you I didn't love you back, Leon. I couldn't knowing... I would just end up leaving you. You deserve someone better. Someone you can spend your life with."
close tab

played by

Banished

He/Him/His
March 20th
Centra City, Pasio
Homosexual
Thief
Grunt
Chu-e Choi
Boyfriend
26 height
26 height
It's a little cold in paradise, tonight.
awards
116 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leon
Leon Vercetti
Cute Boyfriend Stuff [c]
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2021 0:51:58 GMT
Leon Vercetti Avatar

Leon wasn’t sure how to respond for a few moments, letting silence linger between them after the admission. “I’m disappointed, bellissimo.” A hand reached forward to gently flick his boyfriend in the forehead before placing a kiss on the same spot. “Did you think I would stop loving you just because I won’t be able to spend the rest of my life with you?”

The soup was removed to the bedside table, adjusting himself so he could look into their eyes. “All that this means is that we have to make the most of our time together, amor. I’m not going to abandon you just because there is pain at the end of this road.” Fingers slithered between their own, intertwining in a loving embrace. “You can’t get rid of Leon Vercetti that easily.”

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Cute Boyfriend Stuff [c]
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2021 3:54:19 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Leon..." Chu-e tried to glance away, shame bubbling in his chest.

The relief that didn't have him, wasn't going to throw him down, it was palpable. Chu-e tried to lean against the other again, curl up against him and into his embrace. He squeezed his hand lightly in return.

Even if it felt lighter to be honest with the other it was bittersweet.

"I think I lied to you before." Quiet, whispered just between them. His face flushed, lower lip wibbling. When had he become such a crybaby? He had killed people, for heaven's sake.

"I think I do love you." One tear, that's it, it slides down his nose until he wipes it away. "I just don't want to hurt you."
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Cute Boyfriend Stuff [c]
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2021 7:48:52 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: