3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
OPERATION THUNDURUS I [M/Dr. Eva Morales]
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2022 18:22:49 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
The farther she travels, the frustrated she gets. Her fear that the boss had escaped becomes more real as dark hall continues further and further. There’s no sign of life, no sound of a door or latch, only darkness and silence.

Sandwiched between her two pokemon, Eva scales the ladder, an OMINOUS WIND drifting through the cracks of the secret door. Her fear becoming reality as she pokes her head out of the hidden passageway and peers around the dark cabin. Adele moves gracefully through the dust, crimson eyes tracing over the disturbed areas with a calculated look. Eva joins her, running her fingers over the thick layer of dust, “Looks like they ran,” she sighs in disappointment, eyeing the poor Zorua left behind.

Eva reaches to try the door – locked.

“Blade,” she attempts to scoop up the Zorua and step back as the Gallade moves forward. He concentrates, summoning a PSYCHO CUT slam against the wooden door and force it open.

Trying to break down the door!

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,867 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2022 23:13:51 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

OPERATION THUNDURUS I

The first strike

The Zorua makes a token struggle against Eva's gentle hold, but it's both exhausted by the day and by abandonment and eventually settles sadly in the woman's grasp, whimpering.

The doors shatter with but a simple gesture from Blade.

A chilly wind blows through the now open doorway, the sound of waves lapping at the beach's sands strong enough now tor reach those inside the cabin.

The Bossman has escaped for now, it seems.

Or has he? The Major does hold in her hand one of the man's own pokemon, the leftover scent surely still strong. There was recourse yet.

A few minutes later, the sound of someone climbing the ladder followed. Captain Sullivan's head popped out of the hole briefly before the youth stepped out, looking around.

He didn't need to be told everything; he could put the pieces together after a while.

"Thanks for the help, Eva." Doug said; they were alone with no other soldiers nearby. "Don't worry 'bout the boss man. We'll find 'im. We brought an army of Growlithe and Arcanine. Won't be long."

He said, before fishing into his chest jacket.

"It ain't much for all the crap you've dealt with today, but it's unfortunately, the highest honor I can bestow on m'own." Doug said with a small smile.

"Hope to keep workin' with'cha, Major."

MISSION
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2022 6:30:18 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: