Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Civilian
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
5'8 height
5'8 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,694 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Rayne vs Rowan [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 6:39:37 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

A defeated look overcame Rowan’s features as the Discharge erupted upon the Mantine, a critical strike that stacked upon the unfortunate type difference between the two Pokémon. “Damn.” Rowan returned Skye to her Pokeball, not wanting to push the Mantine further after being so thoroughly trounced by Rayne’s Rotom.

“Good match.” He was beaten and although there were some bitter feeling related to that, he wasn’t about to hold this against his opponent. “Good luck with your future matches.” A nod and a smile as given to the barista as the platforms lowered to the ground, allowing them both to go free.

@rayne
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Rayne vs Rowan [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 1:41:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","heart"]
[attr="class","heartpic"]
[attr="class","spacinglist"]

[attr="class","spacing"]
[attr="class","spacing"]
[attr="class","spacing"]
[attr="class","spacing"]
[attr="class","spacing"]
[attr="class","spacing"]

[attr="class","hearticonholder"]
[attr="class","hearticon"]
[attr="class","heartnotebox"]
[attr="class","heartnotes"]

[attr="class","heartside"]

[attr="class","hearttag"]
[attr="class","hearttag"]Battle Theme!

[attr="class","hearttextbox"]

[attr="class","hearttext"]
"Good match, Rowan," Rayne had returned the sentiment, "and good luck to you too, though I probably should get back to the cafe," he'd smiled, having had quite a bit of fun with this battle, he'd gladly taken Rowan's hand as he carefully tried to make his way off the rather tall platform.[break][break]

"Thank you kindly," he'd said with a wink and a half-bow, "whenever you're feeling a little parched from all the battling you'll probably be getting up to, how about you come see me down the harbour? Big old Wailord-shaped boat, called the Sunshower Cafe, you can't miss it," he'd offered, his Rotom flittering about from one shoulder to the other. He'd had half a mind to try and reassure Rowan, though, ultimately he'd felt doing so probably won't help. Instead he'd pat him on the back then headed back with a smile, hoping to see Rowan again, even if it wasn't as a customer.

Nano

[newclass=.heart]position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background:#845F91; padding:2px; border-radius:100px 5px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpic] position:absolute; height:250px; width:500px; background: linear-gradient(-90deg, #845F91, transparent), url("https://i.imgur.com/LaA0AWk.png") no-repeat center; border-radius:100px 0px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticon] height:100px;width:100px;background-image:url("https://i.imgur.com/uqZpnGt.png"); border-radius: 50px 50px 50px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spacinglist] width:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.spacing] position:relative; top:0px; right:-220px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#845F91; border:solid 1px #FFCB70; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextbox] height:310px; width:260px; position:relative; right:100px; top:10px; padding:20px; background:#56535A; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttext] overflow:auto; text-align:justify; height:310px; font-size:12px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#CCCCFF; padding:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttext b] color:#E6B3CC; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartside] position:absolute; top:490px; right:-10px; background:transparent; width:190px; padding:10px; max-height:70px; text-align:justify; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotebox] position:absolute; top:390px; right:10px; background:#56535A; border:solid 1px #FFCB70; width:150px; padding:10px; height:72px; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotes] height:65px; overflow:auto; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#CCCCFF; padding:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttag] position:relative; display:inline-block; background:#56535A; margin:1px; padding:5px; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticonholder] border-radius:100px 100px 100px 100px; border:solid 1px #FFCB70; padding:10px; border-right-color: #56535A; position:absolute; right:40px; top:260px; background:transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttext::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#56535A 1px solid; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#FFCB70; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotes::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#56535A 1px solid; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartnotes::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#FFCB70; [/newclass]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,213 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Rayne vs Rowan [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2021 23:34:08 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]H✩T BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@rayne

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region