she/her
february ninth
celadon, kanto
lesbian
former kanto champion
civillian
6'00" height
6'00" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
157 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calliope
Calliope Marks
writhe [past]
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2021 14:49:14 GMT
Calliope Marks Avatar
A grunt of pain leaves her as she's slammed to the ground, broken and bruised ribs flaring with a new pain.

Hands and ankles bound tight, blindfold over her eyes, she snarls much like a rabid dog might at any movement she can sense. Blood sticks in her teeth.

The champion of Kanto has fallen.
close tab

played by

noodles

SILAS
HE/HIM
TWENTY-NINE
rocket boss
BOSS
30 height
30 height
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silas
SILAS BLACKWELL
writhe [past]
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2021 14:58:40 GMT
SILAS BLACKWELL Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]"CALLIOPE MARKS."

footsteps sound, approaching.

"CHAMPION OF KANTO."

a pokeball cracks open with the power of something deadly. electricity dances, charging.

"DEFEATED."

the blindfold's ripped off. blackwell stands in front of her, wounded, scarred, but alive. he spits.

"how pathetic."

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.beck] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .beck b { color: #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .beck .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .beck .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .beck .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .beck .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

callie
she/her
february ninth
celadon, kanto
lesbian
former kanto champion
civillian
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
157 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calliope
Calliope Marks
writhe [past]
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2021 15:03:30 GMT
Calliope Marks Avatar
She snaps at him, of course she does, but it only leaves her teeth clinking and raw.

Fire burns in her eyes and she stares at Blackwell with pure hate in her eyes.

But Calliope doesn't rise to his bait. Yet.
close tab

played by

noodles

SILAS
HE/HIM
TWENTY-NINE
rocket boss
BOSS
30 height
30 height
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silas
SILAS BLACKWELL
writhe [past]
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2021 18:44:10 GMT
SILAS BLACKWELL Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]she snaps at him but what use is there? chained and defeated, he doesn't even bother stepping away.

he sneers in response, voice lowering only in volume, but never in intensity.

"did you really think you could stop me?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.beck] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .beck b { color: #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .beck .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .beck .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .beck .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .beck .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]