awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
loot the freebooters [ ss m ]
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2021 22:48:58 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
Sam had fallen asleep to the sounds of a desolate cove. He'd gone to the island three days prior in an attempt to root out new things. Anything, really. Mostly just to get away and to explore. A four day weekend wasn't unheard of and he had enough of a clearing with work not to worry about it.

First day, getting there, setting up camp on the beach. Second day, diving into the small cove, deep as he could. Third day, traveling back up. He ended up catching a hitch so to speak, having to camp in the actual cove. But after he woke he started to make his way back up and to the daylight.

What he saw when he emerged wasn't what he expected. Firstly, he was faced with a lot of pallets filled with goods? Items, mostly. But the expensive kind. He wondered why they would be stored here, and ended up finding out rather quickly that the shipment was of Team Rocket's when two, what he assumed, were grunts ended up coming at him.

One fainted pokémon out of six and he was on his way out of the cove, glancing around with a frown to try and find the quickest route to the south. He quickly ducked to the right of the cave, using the brush as cover, his chimchar bouncing from tree to tree. He made a sharp right and ended up bumping smack into somebody. His chimchar jumped down in front of him, immediately being protective, but he held a hand up.

"Chimchar stop!"

Even if he got attacked, he didn't want the chimchar to burn whoever the individual was. Because from what he saw of the chaos near the northern beach, clearly the League had been made aware of Rocket's little cove and was now infiltrating. He simply didn't want mixed up in the chaos.

"I'm just trying to get to the south beach," he explained. "I was camped out in the cave. I'm not here for a fight."
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2021 2:49:43 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-riv]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
water routes

[attr=class,lyric1]
a little less conversation and a little

[attr=class,lyric2]
more touch my body

[attr=class,bulk]
"Oompfh!"[break][break]

Something jolts him into straightening his back. The motion is so sudden that something cracks uncomfortably and his teeth chatter against each other painfully. Something's definitely seized and all gusto he had for being subtle and sneaky is gone with the wind leaving his chest.[break][break]

"What the fuck, man? Watch where you're goin'!"[break][break]

Oh, right, that's what he was supposed to be doing.[break][break]

River had been set up here for almost a week now, guarding what little property that Rocket had stolen from a bunch of pirates. Frankly, he hadn't been interested in the whole job, but he had gotten paid. Their first mistake was trusting him, their second was paying him early. [break][break]

So as soon as shit got hairy and his pockets were bogged down with the metaphorical e-transfer(because who handles cash anymore, amirite?), he'd hit the bricks.[break][break]

Well, he'd tried, anyway. League were crawling all over the goddamn place and the last thing he needed was to get his butt thrown in jail. How was he supposed to recklessly spend all of this sweet cash he had when he was behind bars for a week?[break][break]

"And I'm just.. also trying to get to the south beach. You have a boat or somethin' over there, kid?"[break][break]

River looks the guy up and down with a look of contempt, evidently not loving what he was seeing. For now, anyway.[break][break]

[break]

notes: plunder the pirates - mission

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-rivcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .accentbg"]background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .accentborder"]border-color: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .tagline a, .punkianger-riv .bulk b, .punkianger-riv .bulk i, .punkianger-rivcredit a"]color: #716075;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/Wk7gB3h/riverpost-1.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #323232; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(113,96,117,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #716075; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rivcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rivcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
alone with all my illusions
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2021 18:56:04 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
"Kid?"

It's not relevant at all in their situation but Sam had always hated being called 'kid' and so he fussed about it first. Then, he moved onto the matter they were dealing with.

"There was supposed to be a pick up. I'm hoping they haven't turned keel and headed back to land without me thanks to all the commotion here in the north."

As he explained himself, he stood and dusted himself off. The sand scatters across leaves and twigs. He then held his hand out for the other to take.

A show that he didn't plan on being menacing.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2021 2:29:57 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
water routes

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
more touch my body

[attr=class,bulk]
The guy holds out his hand in a good show of faith, but the last time River had stuck his neck out, or his wrist, he'd gotten dropped on his ass faster than he could say 'oh shit'.[break][break]

"Well, what're we still doin' here, then? Let's get movin'."[break][break]

He wrinkles his nose at her extended hand, blatantly ignoring it.[break][break]

"You need a shower, dude."[break][break]

River, on the other hand, seems in nearly immaculate condition. His hands aren't even dirty, let alone calloused or blistered. He's done his absolute best to do the minimal amount of work needed wherever possible. [break][break]

"What are you standing around for, man? Let's move!"[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .tagline a, .punkianger-riv .bulk b, .punkianger-riv .bulk i, .punkianger-rivcredit a"]color: #716075;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/Wk7gB3h/riverpost-1.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #323232; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(113,96,117,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #716075; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rivcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2021 12:04:54 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
Sam's mother used to tell him that sometimes he would meet people that he would immediately want to un-meet and he was beginning to wonder if this was one of those moments.

Not only had he been rejected something as simple as helping the other to stand, he'd also been told he was in need of a shower before being bossed into movement.

Part of him was tempted to be a sassy-pants and refuse to take the man to his boat. However, his mother also always told him to be a gentleman even when treated like a simpleton. Because of that, Sam just blinked his stoic eyes twice and turned toward the south beach.

"Ever heard the phrase, 'karma's only a bitch if you are'?"

Despite the small amount of sass that came out of Sam, he was headed toward the beach and prompting the other to follow close behind. He assumed he would be followed, given the eagerness to get moving.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2021 21:17:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
water routes

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
more touch my body

[attr=class,bulk]
"Did you just call me a bitch?"[break][break]

No, he definitely didn't.[break][break]

River frowns, shaking his head and moving on after only a second of hesitation. Wait-- why was this guy leading the escape, hadn't it been his idea to get the hell out of dodge? How did that make sense?[break][break]

"Pretty sure the saying is just 'karma's a bitch'. And.. my name isn't Karma."[break][break]

Sam moves off without him and River huffs, charging up the beach after him. He glances over his shoulder, looking for any signs that they're being followed. Fortunately, at least for now, they aren't. But with all of their bickering, it was just a matter of time. [break][break]

In fact, he was pretty sure someone was already calling his name and cursing his very existence.[break][break]

"How far is it? We don't have much time, man!"[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2021 22:22:11 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
Sam was getting uneasy vibes from this guy. The sort of vibes that typically he tried to steer clear of if he could help it. Yet here he was, defenseless against the rambling and complaints and instead looking for a way to put the other at ease.

He knew good and well only getting to the beach was going to put either of them at ease.

"The south beach isn't right behind the cove." Sam began as they walked, his eyes keeping forward as they did. "You'll have to be patient, it's gonna take some time."

Looking back, while still keeping his steady pace, he arched an eyebrow at his oddball companion.

"You strike me as the sort that'll steal my name and identity and attempt to get off the island without me if I introduce myself, so I'll refrain."

His chimchar chuckled as she hopped along the treeline above them, keeping an eye out behind them to make sure they weren't followed.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2021 0:44:23 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
water routes

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
more touch my body

[attr=class,bulk]
"Well we need to hurry."[break][break]

Already he can hear those voices shouting his name in vain growing louder and nearer. It was just a matter of time before they--[break][break]

"Hey! River, you little fuck! Where the hell do you think you're sneakin' off to! And what's this? Who the hell's this guy?"[break][break]

At first, River's face pales to a sheer white. But then, after some consideration and quick-thinking, the kid reaches for Sam's hip with the intent to pull him against him in a probably-painful and uninvited hip-bump.[break][break]

"We're getting married, and you're not invited! Thanks for all of the treasure and shit, my pockets are loaded and we're gonna have the sweetest honeymoon. Ciao!"[break][break]

And by now, he would have reached for Sam's hand to dramatically drag him away with a hissed: "We have to go!"[break][break]

They give chase, naturally, and River cackles with laughter as he races for the boat.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2021 13:36:53 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
Hearing a voice call for 'River' gave Sam the assumption that this man's name was River. It was made a solid fact the moment the impatient man grabbed him forcibly by the hip and pulled him close.

"Ow."

He didn't hiss, he didn't even change tone. Like some sort of robotic atomic man, he just spoke the word with barely a tone of irritation. Though, there was a slight tinge of curiosity within his irritation.

All too quickly, they were moving forward. He glanced up at his chimchar, who had been keeping a close eye, and then around at the terrain.

"If we head up this side of the hill a bit, I have a larvitar that can use rock slide. It can create either enough of a diversion for them to leave us alone, or enough possible pain to cause caution and fear enough that they won't continue to follow us."

No, he didn't bother yanking his hand away. As a matter of fact, he had gripped the hand in his a bit more tightly to get River's attention.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2021 13:24:20 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
water routes

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
more touch my body

[attr=class,bulk]
"Rock slide? Yeah... that sounds brutal enough."[break][break]

Any earlier hints of irritation or reluctance(albeit nearly or completely nonexistant) were ultimately swept under the rug and ignored completely. River was a man with a one track mind, he didn't have time to worry about or be concerned for the emotions or comfort of his companions.[break][break]

This was his show.[break][break]

Surprisingly, however, River is receptive to the squeeze of his hand. It jolts him out of his cocky, slimy grin and back to face Sam. Where he is aloof, goofy, unbothered, Sam seems far more serious and well put-together. It's honestly kind of hot.[break][break]

"Hmm."[break][break]

He purses his lips, inevitably lost in a series of too-friendly thought processes regarding the beautiful sculpt of Sam's chin. Ultimately, however, his attention would be pulled away by whatever elaborate rock slide his companion conjured up, and he could only assume that the boat and their escape would be right around the bend.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2021 1:54:27 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
[attr="class","sambam"]
[attr="class","pokesprite pokemon chimchar"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon larvitar"]

"Hopefully it proves brutal enough to cut the chase."

It wasn't as though Sam disliked running. There had been a while in his youth were he detested the idea of doing any sort of work, but what young man hadn't been that way at some point?

If you're a young man and you've never been that way, props, but Sam wasn't like you.

Instead, he had hated it for a while, but grown used to the work and constant movement that when his life slowed down, he'd taken to running in the morning before his work shift. Easy way for him to traverse the mountain and check up on things as well.

All of this to say, jogging up the mountain and through the terrain wasn't taking its toll on him. But it would. Not to mention, he knew nothing of this young man's stamina and didn't want to chance it being the reason they were captured.

So he threw out his larvitar before them, pointing back.

"Rock slide."

As the two trainers run past, along with the chimchar in the trees above, the larvitar made enough of a ruckus with her stomping tantrum to do damage to the side of this slope. That paired with a bit more energy and she'd created a very daunting rock slide just before being returned.

Sam returned his chimchar, as well, then glanced to the shore as they came up the slope. The boat wasn't getting closer to shore, and Sam doubted it would with all the commotion, so he looked to the one whose hand he hadn't released just yet.

"Do you have a pokémon that can swim well?'

He was already pulling out his dragonair's capsule from his pack.
[newclass=.sambam] [/newclass][newclass=.sambam b] color: #d49736; [/newclass][newclass=.sambam i] color: #d49736; [/newclass][newclass=.sambam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass][newclass=.sambam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2021 3:05:45 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","kuroo"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"Yeah, yeah, yeah.. whatever man... it will! Just get on with it... already!"[break][break]

He pants while he runs, expressing pretty clearly just how out of shape he is. Not surprising given the impression he'd already left on Sam 0.1 seconds into meeting him.[break][break]

Thankfully, Sam has the sense to go ahead with the plan, releasing a Larvitar that sets up the stage for total annihilation. For the bad guys though, not for them. [break][break]

River skids to a halt by the boat, kicking sand into the belly of it. He's panting, breathing heavily, but he's wasting no time in climbing inside. He hesitates, however, which is genuinely kind of bizarre for him. Could also be because Sam just asked him a question, which meant the spotlight was still on him, which meant he was definitely still interested.[break][break]

"Hell yeah I do!"[break][break]

And he releases a Mantyke the size of the boat itself. For a baby, the thing is literally gigantic, which is perfect. It splashes merrily before biting down on a rope tying the boat to the shore.[break][break]

"Well? Are you coming?"

[attr="class","ooc"] notes n/a

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"]milky

[newclass=".kuroo"]width:530px; margin:0px auto; background:#1f1f1f; min-height:200px; border-radius:10px; padding-bottom:40px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kuroo"]--accent:#8B2846; --speech:#FF2365;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kuroo b"]color:var(--speech); font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kuroo i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".kuroo .top"]height:120px; background:#242424; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom:20px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".kuroo .topimg"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/RjhGWf6/riverpost-2.png); height:250px; margin:-100px 30px 20px; background-size:cover; background-position:50% 30%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kuroo .main"]color:#ccc; font:11px/16px 'Roboto'; background:#2B2B2B; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; margin:-20px 30px 0px; text-align:justify; padding:20px 0px 50px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kuroo .textbox"]padding:5px 30px 0px 28px; margin:0px 20px; border-left:1px solid var(--accent); border-right:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".kuroo .textbox::first-line"]text-transform:lowercase; color:var(--accent); font-weight:bold; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kuroo .textbox .icon"]float:left; margin-right:10px; height:85px; width:85px; background:#222; padding:10px; border-radius:10px; border:1px solid #2B2B2B; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kuroo:hover .textbox .icon"]filter:none; transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kuroo .main .pkmn"]text-align:center; position:absolute; left:50px; bottom:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kuroo .pkmn img"]background:#111; border-radius:100px; padding:0px 3px 13px 3px; border:4px solid transparent; border-top:4px solid var(--accent); height:40px; margin-right:8px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kuroo .pkmn img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kuroo .bottom"]background:var(--accent); height:30px; margin:0px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kuroo .milkycredit"]text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-35px; top:35px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]
[newclass=".kuroo a"]color:#222; font:bold 11px poppins;font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kuroo .ooc"]border-top:1px solid rgba(250,250,250,0.05); padding:15px 20px 5px; width:350px; margin:20px auto 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kuroo .ooc b"]background:var(--accent);font:11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; color:#eee; margin-right:5px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]
close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2021 16:21:17 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
[attr="class","sambam"]

And here Sam was ready to pull out his dragonair and fly them over to the boat. But this worked well enough, so he just nodded and kept close to River.

"Yep, absolutely. Don't have to tell me twice."

Apparently in a panic Sam is perfectly willing to just climb onto another guy's Pokémon and keep balance by holding onto said guy himself.

In reality, Sam's always been the one to do things and then maybe think about implications that aren't purely rational at another time. This time around, he doesn't think twice about any of his actions because he's busy focusing on the logical means of survival.

"I'm ready."
[newclass=.sambam] [/newclass][newclass=.sambam b] color: #d49736; [/newclass][newclass=.sambam i] color: #d49736; [/newclass][newclass=.sambam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass][newclass=.sambam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2021 16:40:00 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","kuroo"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

In one fell swoop that is mostly as cool as he assumed it was in his head, they climb onto the back of the baby Mantine. It coos happily, unbothered, apparently, by the extra weight and the rope in its mouth. [break][break]

River, on the other hand, is both greatly amused and incredibly awkward the moment Sam settles in behind him. [break][break]

"Now, don't you be getting any funky ideas back there, yeah?"[break][break]

It was slippery enough without Sam getting frisky.[break][break]

The hooligans on the beach are only just now recovering by the time Sam and River take off into the sinking sunset. It would almost be romantic if it weren't for the fact that River was a complete dunce.

[attr="class","ooc"] notes n/a

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"]milky

[newclass=".kuroo"]width:530px; margin:0px auto; background:#1f1f1f; min-height:200px; border-radius:10px; padding-bottom:40px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kuroo"]--accent:#8B2846; --speech:#FF2365;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kuroo b"]color:var(--speech); font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kuroo i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".kuroo .top"]height:120px; background:#242424; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom:20px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".kuroo .topimg"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/RjhGWf6/riverpost-2.png); height:250px; margin:-100px 30px 20px; background-size:cover; background-position:50% 30%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kuroo .main"]color:#ccc; font:11px/16px 'Roboto'; background:#2B2B2B; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; margin:-20px 30px 0px; text-align:justify; padding:20px 0px 50px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kuroo .textbox"]padding:5px 30px 0px 28px; margin:0px 20px; border-left:1px solid var(--accent); border-right:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".kuroo .textbox::first-line"]text-transform:lowercase; color:var(--accent); font-weight:bold; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kuroo .textbox .icon"]float:left; margin-right:10px; height:85px; width:85px; background:#222; padding:10px; border-radius:10px; border:1px solid #2B2B2B; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kuroo:hover .textbox .icon"]filter:none; transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kuroo .main .pkmn"]text-align:center; position:absolute; left:50px; bottom:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kuroo .pkmn img"]background:#111; border-radius:100px; padding:0px 3px 13px 3px; border:4px solid transparent; border-top:4px solid var(--accent); height:40px; margin-right:8px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kuroo .pkmn img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kuroo .bottom"]background:var(--accent); height:30px; margin:0px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kuroo .milkycredit"]text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-35px; top:35px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]
[newclass=".kuroo a"]color:#222; font:bold 11px poppins;font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kuroo .ooc"]border-top:1px solid rgba(250,250,250,0.05); padding:15px 20px 5px; width:350px; margin:20px auto 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".kuroo .ooc b"]background:var(--accent);font:11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; color:#eee; margin-right:5px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,938 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2021 4:01:34 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: