Crunchy Cars [m]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Crunchy Cars [m]
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2021 23:28:02 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","anotheronelight"]

tag
notes
- Mission with Rowan

Robbin wasn't exactly destructive. She could cause chaos and mischief but breaking things wasn't her strong suit. It was too loud and messy and left such a scene she wondered what the point of it was. But, she was at this place to release some rage and destroy some cars. They were old, dripped with rust, and had an odd smell of ranch and feet that'd waft with the summer wind. Maybe her nose was too sensitive.

Accompanying her were her two mawiles, Jaw and Penelope. Penelope was sweet and gentle most times and Robbin needed to toughen her up. She hoped Jaws habits would rub off on her when she saw them here. It wasn't a pokemon, so hopefully there wouldn't be any issues.

Entering the area with the cars she spotted a familiar face, Rowan. She had only met the man once and she nearly got left behind after her empoleon was knocked out from under her. Overall though, she thought she left an alright impression after the success. She went up to him, drawn to his familiarity and not wanting to be alone. Smashing cars could be fun together, yeah?

"Hey!" Robbin said, popping suddenly into Rowan's view. "Are you also contemplating violent tendencies?" Her smile held trouble proudly on display. "I got a new mawile and she needs to learn how to bite better," She patted one of the mawiles by her side on the head, and they smiled. She was sweet, but gentle. Her other mawile was well trained and was sure it would rub off onto the other.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]color:#A490FF; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]color:#A490FF; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Crunchy Cars [m]
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2021 2:56:24 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“Oh, hey!” A familiar face approached that Rowan recognized from his recent mission to the Seafloor Cavern, another young member of Team Rocket like himself. “Not necessarily.” He said with a small chuckle, gesturing towards the Poliwrath at his side. “Ora here hasn’t gotten enough frustration out, even with the tournament. I thought I’d bring him out here so he could punch some things to his heart's content.”

There was a curiosity that consumed him as he watched her, wondering if the egg Robbin received had hatched into a Phione as well. Here and now wasn’t the time to ask, there were eyes and ears of the League everywhere. “Let's smash some cars then, yeah?” This was all the acknowledgement that Ora needed to step up to one of the crusty old vehicles and Dynamic Punch the side. BOOM! The vehicle lurched onto two wheels before dropping back down to four, a massive dent caving in one of the sides. “How have you been, Robbin?”

@robbin

h4KyA2Jh
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Crunchy Cars [m]
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2021 1:18:14 GMT
Deleted Avatar

tag
notes
- Mission with Rowan

Boom! Robbin looked excitedly at the mighty water type beat into the car.

“I’ve been great honestly! This whole-- uh, new lifestyle?” Robbin didn’t want to just come out and say they were people within rocket. “...Is going as well as I hoped! An egg, lapras, tons of time to hunt for pokemon,” She was over the moon.

Jaws, the older male mawile, was dragged towards the cars by the younger female one, Penelope. He used crunch, his ‘teeth’ causing gaping holes inside the punctured metal. He squeezed hard, crushing, bending, and misshaping the car.

Penelope-- made an attempt. Her teeth just bounced right off of the metal due to her timid approach. Robbin had to hold back a laugh and a little bit of disappointment, how was she to be a fighter?

“How have you been though,” Robbin decided to fill the air with words instead of letting them sit in her head.

W63ARins

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Crunchy Cars [m]
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2021 3:42:39 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“I’ve been surviving, mostly.” Struggling was a more appropriate term, though he wasn’t about to burden a fresh-eyed grunt with his own disillusionment in the organization. “I’ve been on a few missions recently, though nothing as grandiose as our most recent group field trip.” Rowan watched as the Mawile crunched down on the vehicles with their powerful jaws, one obviously stronger than the other. “I know what you mean, though. A lot more freedom when you don’t need to worry about where your next meal is coming from.”

A hand gestured towards a nearby car that hadn’t been touched and Ora slowly moved over that direction. “Submission.” He commanded the Poliwrath with a single word, who eagerly followed the directive. Ora heaved the vehicle into the air with a grunt, raising it high above their head before smashing it forcefully into the earth. “Anything...interesting hatch from the egg you got recently?” Rowan danced around the question, curious.

@robbin

flXWQAta
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Crunchy Cars [m]
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2021 21:17:53 GMT
Deleted Avatar

tag
notes
- Mission with Rowan

"Oh," Robbin frowned at his answer. "I've been out collecting honestly. I should probably do more," She added the end shyly, unsure how the man felt about lax rocket ethics.

Robbin watched the swirly 'mon then smash at the cars again, Penelope seemed more determined to do better her second time around.

"Iron Head Penelope, this one's all you!" Jaws stepped back after giving an encouraging tap on the shoulder. Taking a breath the mawile reeled back and went at the side of the car with all of her might. 

kTC79Vpx

Was there anything interesting that had hatched from her egg?

Robbin dug her thumb nail into her pointer finger at the mention of what was inside the egg. She was waiting for him to ask. Her jabbing was keeping her from letting out a face and voice that might bring attention to them. She bottled up the emotions to scream that her egg had hatched into a the most beautiful pokemon she had laid eyes on.

"I call them 'Phone'" Robbin couldn't hold the back a smirk. She named her pokemon pretty stupid things but loved them with all of her heart. She hoped the name was enough for Rowan to pick up that Phione had hatched. Robbin had already assumed the other ones had

[attr="class","silpc-pkmn-img"][attr="class","silpc-pkmn-img"][attr="class","silpc-pkmn-img"]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Crunchy Cars [m]
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2021 6:33:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","heart"]
[attr="class","heartpic"]
[attr="class","heartpkmnlist"]

[attr="class","heartpkmn"]

[attr="class","hearticonholder"]
[attr="class","hearticon"]
[attr="class","heartnotebox"]
[attr="class","heartnotes"]

Taking over the spot due to archived character! Doing 3 rolls for the sake of fulfilling the rolls intended! Aaaaaand, this post should count as 3 total too!

[attr="class","heartside"]

[attr="class","hearttag"]

[attr="class","hearttextbox"]

[attr="class","hearttext"]

With the sudden racket of vehicular destruction, the nearby Cat had popped in, curious as her namesake, only to witness a rather odd delinquent-looking fellow seeming to be talking to his imaginary—and definitely not deleted—friend whilst committing murder to a poor pile of scrap. Of course, Cat had done the responsible thing, and joined in on the fun! Smiling, she'd thrown out a poké ball up high, "Orm, how about an Iron Tail?!" she'd declared, a massive Steelix coming crashing down for a grandiose and likely destructive entrance as it slammed down tail first with the force of gravity and anime at its side.[break][break]

"Heya, name's Catalina! You seemed a little lonely, and it looked like some fun practice for the Hoenn Star Tournament, hope you don't mind!" the energetic pink-haired girl had quickly introduced herself, more than happy to fill in the spot of the delinquent-looking fella's imaginary friend, it was kind of a sad sight to see after all, and what's a better way to help someone out than to help them avoid looking crazy?

Nano

[newclass=.heart]position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background:#FAE6F1; padding:2px; border-radius:100px 5px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpic] position:absolute; height:250px; width:500px; background: linear-gradient(-90deg, #FAE6F1, transparent), url("https://i.imgur.com/pMC1nEa.png") no-repeat center; border-radius:100px 0px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticon] height:100px;width:100px;background-image:url("https://i.imgur.com/fe7wxCk.png"); border-radius: 50px 50px 50px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpkmnlist] width:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartpkmn] position:relative; top:0px; right:-220px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#FAE6F1; border:solid 1px #EC907B; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextbox] height:310px; width:260px; position:relative; right:100px; top:10px; padding:20px; background:#56535a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttext] overflow:auto; text-align:justify; height:310px; font-size:12px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#E0D8EB; padding:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttext b] color:#FAE6F1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartside] position:absolute; top:490px; right:-10px; background:transparent; width:190px; padding:10px; max-height:70px; text-align:justify; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotebox] position:absolute; top:390px; right:10px; background:#56535A; border:solid 1px #EC907B; width:150px; padding:10px; height:72px; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotes] height:65px; overflow:auto; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#E0D8EB; padding:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttag] position:relative; display:inline-block; background:#56535A; margin:1px; padding:5px; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticonholder] border-radius:100px 100px 100px 100px; border:solid 1px #EC907B; padding:10px; border-right-color: #56535A; position:absolute; right:40px; top:260px; background:transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttext::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#56535A 1px solid; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#EC907B; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotes::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#56535A 1px solid; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartnotes::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#EC907B; [/newclass]
[googlefont=Roboto]

pGABK_Kk
··
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Crunchy Cars [m]
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2021 22:48:54 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“Lonely? I’m here with Robbin.” Rowan turned his head, gesturing towards where the younger Rocket was previously standing. “...I was, at least.” Where the hell had she gone? All he’d done was look away for a second and she’d disappeared. “Nice to meet you, then. I’m Rowan.”

Before his very eyes, something unbelievable happened. The Steelix that Catalina summoned absolutely destroyed the car they’d been damaging within a matter of seconds, decimating the metal into a pile of scraps. “Bloody hell.” Rowan hoped that he wouldn’t be going up against that thing in the tournament.

“Looks like we won the challenge?”

@cat
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Crunchy Cars [m]
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2021 13:44:12 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","heart"]
[attr="class","heartpic"]
[attr="class","heartpkmnlist"]

[attr="class","hearticonholder"]
[attr="class","hearticon"]
[attr="class","heartnotebox"]
[attr="class","heartnotes"]

[attr="class","heartside"]

[attr="class","hearttag"]

[attr="class","hearttextbox"]

[attr="class","hearttext"]

Cat paused for a moment, looking around—hand over her eyes to shade them away from the sun—for whoever Rowan had mentioned. A little puzzled, she'd quickly tried to process the situation, ultimately going back to her previous thought, "It's okay Rowan! Don't feel blue, I'd be happy to talk with you!" she'd smiled cheerily, "It's nice to meet you too!" Cat seemed quite confident that she was right on the mark with Rowan being a rather lonely person, she'd made it a personal goal to help make sure to fix that from that point![break][break]

Though... Cat hadn't expected to quite decimate the challenge like that, she'd expected that 400 kilos of serpentine steel coming down from the sky would do damage, but she hadn't expected Steelix to have basically disintegrate the frame of the car, "Blimey, how about that?" Cat had laughed, "we should hang out some time!" Cat had announced, her plan to ease into the idea out the window, she'd gone on the offensive, "here's my number! You can talk to me instead of imaginary friends, Rowan!" she'd said with an innocent grin.

Nano

[newclass=.heart]position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background:#FAE6F1; padding:2px; border-radius:100px 5px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpic] position:absolute; height:250px; width:500px; background: linear-gradient(-90deg, #FAE6F1, transparent), url("https://i.imgur.com/pMC1nEa.png") no-repeat center; border-radius:100px 0px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticon] height:100px;width:100px;background-image:url("https://i.imgur.com/fe7wxCk.png"); border-radius: 50px 50px 50px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpkmnlist] width:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartpkmn] position:relative; top:0px; right:-220px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#FAE6F1; border:solid 1px #EC907B; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextbox] height:310px; width:260px; position:relative; right:100px; top:10px; padding:20px; background:#56535a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttext] overflow:auto; text-align:justify; height:310px; font-size:12px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#E0D8EB; padding:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttext b] color:#FAE6F1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartside] position:absolute; top:490px; right:-10px; background:transparent; width:190px; padding:10px; max-height:70px; text-align:justify; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotebox] position:absolute; top:390px; right:10px; background:#56535A; border:solid 1px #EC907B; width:150px; padding:10px; height:72px; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotes] height:65px; overflow:auto; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#E0D8EB; padding:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttag] position:relative; display:inline-block; background:#56535A; margin:1px; padding:5px; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticonholder] border-radius:100px 100px 100px 100px; border:solid 1px #EC907B; padding:10px; border-right-color: #56535A; position:absolute; right:40px; top:260px; background:transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttext::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#56535A 1px solid; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#EC907B; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotes::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#56535A 1px solid; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartnotes::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#EC907B; [/newclass]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Crunchy Cars [m]
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2021 22:56:08 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“Imaginary friends?” Rowan looked slightly offended. “They were here, I just don’t know where they went.” He stopped himself from becoming exasperated, Catalina was just a child after all and was simply naive to the ways of the world. Sometimes people disappeared for no reason, that didn’t mean he was crazy! “Well, why not now? I thought the challenge would take more time.”

A hand pointed towards the nearby shaved ice stand, glancing towards Catalina with a small shrug. “I’ll buy, if you want some.” Rowan would certainly indulge, the sun was beating down on him and making him regret his choice in longer hair, sweat beginning to bead on the back of his neck.

@cat
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,791 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Crunchy Cars [m]
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2021 0:22:42 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.rndBG]--rndColor:#6f5e7b[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rndBG"]
[attr="class","rndHead"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-bubble"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-magic-wand"]

🎃TRICK-or-TREAT!

[attr="class","rndHeadA"]

[attr="class","rndIMG"]

[attr="class","rndText"]
A PUMPKABOO FLOATS BY with a treat clasped underneath its tiny fangs. both of you receive the following:[break][break]
[break][break]
(note: pumpkaboo can be ic or entirely ooc)[break]
@cat

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Crunchy Cars [m]
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2021 0:22:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

What a wonderful world!

[attr="class","freezybunger"]

"Sorry about that... it looked like a lot of fun so I wanted to join in. Though I guess I should have thought twice before dropping a giant metal snake on it..." Cat had laughed a little nervously, feeling rather guilty now about having dropped in unannounced. Though at his offer she'd looked at the young man curiously,[break][break]

"Are you sure? I can pay for it myself if I need to! I don't wanna make you have to buy me something when we just met!" She'd insisted worriedly, not so much about an effective stranger offering to buy her food, but more so that she didn't want him to feel obligated to do so, seeing no potential ulterior motives. Though she'd also noticed his hair, "though I mean, don't let that stop you from getting some for yourself if you're feeling a little hot!" Cat herself had been dressed rather lightly, and for once not hauling a large backpack around, she'd intended to stay at Slateport long enough to enjoy the festivities after all! Though she'd remained armed with her poké balls and most dangerously of all, a personal water bottle of hers that she most certainly hadn't filled with berry juice & ice earlier.[break][break]

Though shaved ice also sounded kind of nice, actually...

[newclass=.freezybunger b]color:#f099aa[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Crunchy Cars [m]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2021 18:15:27 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","exhausted"]Fly me to the moon
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
“I don't mind, it's only a couple of dollars." Besides, Catalina had practically won the competition for the both of them. Rowan stepped over to the stand and offered his money towards the elderly man running the operation, receiving two flavored cones in return. "Thank you." A small nod was given before he returned to the teenager, holding one in each hand.

"He had Lemon and Cherry, which one do you want?" He had no preference, either one of them sounded like heaven compared to the sweltering heat of the Hoenn summer.

(tagged)⏤ @cat
(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.exhausted]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #AFAFAF; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .exhausted]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #349EDB);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#AFAFAF;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#AFAFAF;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #AFAFAF; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Crunchy Cars [m]
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2022 10:20:57 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

What a wonderful world!

"Uh... humm... cherry sounds good! I prefer sweet over sour!" she'd said cheerily, even if she knew that the syrups they usually used made it extremely sweet anyway, she did still have a child-like sweet tooth. She'd happily—or at least a mix of nervous and happy—received the cherry-flavoured shaved ice. Though she'd hurriedly swept a hand under, noticing that her one had already begun to melt and drip from the summer heat.[break][break]

"Thanks, by the way!" she'd said chirply before licking the melted syrupy ice off the back of her hand, it didn't take very long for her to dig into her frozen treat, almost immediately tensing up and bringing her spoon-holding hand to her noggin, hit by a rather sudden brain freeze after wolfing down a little too much just a tad too voraciously.[break][break]

"But, yeah! So whatcha training for?" she'd asked curiously after her brain-freeze had died down, though she hadn't seemed to learn her lesson, seeming to suffer another one after shovelling another couple spoons of it into her mouth.

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Crunchy Cars [m]
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2022 23:07:43 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","exhausted"]Fly me to the moon
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
“I’m training for the tournament, but that’s not the only thing. Hoenn is getting more dangerous every day and I don’t want to be another casualty. I want to be able to fight for the freedom I believe in.” Vague enough that it didn’t denote his side, but plausible he was talking about the ‘tyranny’ of Team Rocket. One thing was clear ever since the Cave of Origin, he wasn’t strong enough and he needed to become more than he currently was.

“How about you? Any plans to take on the Gym Leaders or anything?” Rowan took a bite from his snowcone, settling into one of the benches nearby and creating a spot for Catalina to sit beside him. “I’ve only gotten one badge so far, myself.”

(tagged)⏤ @cat

(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.exhausted]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #AFAFAF; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .exhausted]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #349EDB);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#AFAFAF;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#AFAFAF;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #AFAFAF; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Crunchy Cars [m]
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2022 8:38:33 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

What a wonderful world!

Cat had blinked a couple times, despite... everything going on, Cat hadn't actually known a single thing about the dangerous things going on, her own cluelessness getting the better of her. She hadn't really paid much attention to news besides the weather channel after all, she liked discovering things on her own. "Oh yeah, for sure!" she'd said with a slightly concerned smile on her face, he talked to imaginary friends, and he might be one of those... people who have those middle school delusions? Nonetheless she continued listening intently, even if she wasn't so sure what was going on.[break][break]

"Oooooh, yeah! I've been training up and the Hoenn Star was what I was gonna use to gauge how I might do! Not sure who I wanna challenge yet though!" she'd said with a grin, before shovelling a spoonful of ice into her mouth and almost immediately regretting the oncoming brain freeze, a pained groan escaping her as she brought her hand up to her temple, wincing with discomfort.[break][break]

"... ick, uh hm... but yeah! A badge already huh? That's kinda nifty! Which one?!" she'd quickly asked after recovering.