awards
1,804 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
Oscar vs. Rowan (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2021 4:49:38 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Well well well, time to test one of his favorite grunts in battle. Oscar couldn't help but be excited, the chance to really see what Rowan was made of was too good for Oscar to pass up. 

The beast smirked as his opponent approached, "Good to see you Rowan. You ready to go all out?" A pokemon stood at Oscar's side, and boy was it a doozy. A blue milktank swayed in place, dancing to the tune of a song only she could hear. This was Milky Moomoo, and she would much rather be dancing and performing rather than battling.

Oscar can't work with that though, so here she was participating in proper combat. The question now was what did Rowan bring to match him?

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Oscar vs. Rowan (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2021 5:13:40 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“Good to see you too, Oscar.” A smile adorned his face, enjoying seeing the Rocket Beast in a most casual setting. Oscar Clayton was one of the few people in the organization that had earned his respect wholeheartedly, and he looked up to the man. “Hope I can impress you.” Impressing him was important, after all.

The beasts of Team Rocket were the epitome of strength and power in the organization, and he wanted to prove he was on the path to similar heights. “I hope you won’t be holding back on me.” A smirk crossed his face, rolling a Pokeball over in his hands.

“I’ll be using my favorite Pokemon, just for you.” He stashed the Pokeball away and looked towards the Prinplup that was standing beside the arena. “You’re up, Mistral.” The Pokémon hopped onto the stage with a confident gait, pleased to be picked for this battle. “I’ll let you go first.”

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,804 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
Oscar vs. Rowan (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2021 1:34:06 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar smiled widely as Rowan brought out his pokemon of choice. "You already impressed me in the past Rowan, I'm looking forward to seeing more." Oscar snapped his fingers, prompting M.M. to step forward. However, the whimsical milktank was too busy dancing to notice. Oscar looked back, his expression turning annoyed.

He clapped twice, "Yo Milk, do you want to do drills all day or do you want to fight?" M.M. gasped, realizing her mistake as she shook away her day dreams. She trotted forward, putting on her best 'game face' as she stared down her opponent. Oscar snapped his fingers, "Go say hello to Mistral, M."

M. M. cheered, bending her knobby knees before launching forward with surprising speed. This cow ran forward so quickly that the very earth shattered around and in front of her, creating a wave of sand and rocks to slam into her opponent with (High Horsepower).

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Oscar vs. Rowan (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2021 2:08:31 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

Prinplup raised their flippers to defend itself from the debris that was kicked up by the application of High Horsepower, though the attack still damaged the Pokémon either way. “Is that all you’ve got, Oscar?” Rowan called out towards them with friendly banter, appearing to be having genuine fun at the opportunity to battle the Rocket Beast. “Mistral, show them real power!” Silver energy gathered around the Prinplup’s fins, making them appear to have blades on the end.

“Metal Claw!” Mistral lunged forward towards the Miltalk, swinging the flipper with reckless abandon in an attempt to strike at the enemy. Rowan didn’t think he was going to win a battle against one of the enforces of the organization, but he sure as hell wasn’t about to fight with anything less than his fullest.

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,804 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
Oscar vs. Rowan (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2021 23:38:17 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
M.M. slid to a stop, turning toward her opponent as they charged to retaliate. However, the short-witted bovine thought that she could perhaps end this fight by befriending the prinplup. Perhaps then her master would see the value in her peaceful shenanigans.

She gladly ran toward her charging attacker, leaping into the air to give them a flying embrace (Body Slam). If the prinplup didn't change course, M.M. would indeed get a nasty jolt from that metal claw. But perhaps that was worth it if she got to hug a new friend. 

After all, friendship is the greatest form of victory.

@rowan 
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Oscar vs. Rowan (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2021 21:58:47 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“Damn it.” Rowan could tell what was about to happen should Mistral continue on their current trajectory, leading them to what could be significant damage. “Get some cover!” Metal Claw struck into the ground, abruptly stopping their movement and allowing them to avoid the Body Slam for the time being.

Mistral opened their beak and exhaled a thick Mist into the arena around them, clouding the vision of both the Miltank and Prinplup, but creating a more even field of battle for the both of them as well.

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,804 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
Oscar vs. Rowan (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2021 4:36:22 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Mist covered the battlefield, and as M clumsily pushed herself to her feet she would find herself unable to locate her opponent. Oscar tilted his head as he watched M, wondering if she could figure out what to do next. It only took a few seconds to confirm that she had no idea how to proceed. That's okay, this is what trainers are for. 

"Clear the mist, Steel Roller." M perked up, nodding happily as he processed her orders. She leapt forward into a roll, surging forward with great momentum. The cow spun so fast as he charged, that her skin appeared to become metallic. Wind burst around her, pushing the mist aside as she rampaged across the arena. She wasn't intending on hitting her opponent, but if her opponent happened to be in the way she wouldn't be able to prevent injury.

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Oscar vs. Rowan (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2021 23:32:42 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“Come on…” Rowan trusted that the Prinplup knew exactly what to do when it came to a situation such as this, the two of them having been together since he was young. When the Mist was cleared away by Miltank, a smile crossed Rowan’s face when he saw that Mistral was doing exactly what he intended.

The Prinplup had begun spinning in a circle, starting with a slow rotation at first before rapidly gaining speed. Water streamed from the beak of the Pokémon and suddenly transformed what might have been a strange sight into a threatening Whirlpool surrounding them. Mistral advanced towards the Miltank, carrying the swirling vortex of water with them in an attempt to capture the Pokémon within.

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,804 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
Oscar vs. Rowan (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2021 17:39:36 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
"Shit."

Oscar watched with a strained expression as the hapless M.M. rolled right into the whirlpool. She began spinning around and around, stuck in her Steel Roller attack. The most worrying part was her momentum, with every trip around the rolling cow would get faster and faster. It soon became rather--concerning.

Oscar didn't keep his feelings to himself, "Um--Rowan I think you should stop the Whirlpool." As the spinning cow picked up more and more speed, a startling sound could be heard. It was like a loud whistle, very similar to that of a car speeding down a highway. Oscar stepped back a tad, "Holy shit dude, what the fuck?

He had no idea a milktank could go that fast.

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Oscar vs. Rowan (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2021 4:11:52 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“Oh, Mistral is fine.” Rowan pointed towards the Prinplup that had already evacuated the Whirlpool before even reaching the rolling Miltank, though he looked rather concerned about the current beyblade state of the Pokemon. “Are they going to be okay?” An eyebrow arched, curious whether the Whirlpool or Miltank would stop first.

“Uhhh, try knocking them out?” Rowan wasn’t sure what to do, though he’d have Mistral attempt to remedy the situation. Bubblebeam erupted forward from the beak of the Prinplup, hoping to force the Miltank out of the Whirlpool.

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,804 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
Oscar vs. Rowan (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2021 17:32:44 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar folded his arms with a huff as he watched the bubbles inch toward the spinning cow. He didn't expect much to happen, let alone what would occur once a single bubble popped upon M.M.'s body. In the blink of an eye M.M. was gone, launched upward by the momentum of her relentless rotations. Oscar lurched his neck upward, watching as M.M. soared into the sky. 

He covered his mouth to stifle a yelp, "Holy shit I think you launched her into space!" It seemed that way, the blubbery ball of milky goodness was now a spec among the clouds. Oscar thought she would keep going, until her dot sized silhouette suddenly got bigger and bigger. Oscar put his hands on his head as he watched his blue-moon bovine hurdle toward Mistral, her limps splayed out as she came down like a meteor (Body Slam).

"Holy shit dude..."

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Oscar vs. Rowan (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 22:09:04 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“Arceus.” Rowan muttered underneath his breath, watching as the Miltank disappeared into the atmosphere. “Uhm, what now?” Mistral seemed confident from the battle until the moment that he began to see a shadow form overhead as Miltank plummeted back towards the earth.

“Shit, move!” Unfortunately the Prinplup wasn’t fast enough, instead choosing to reinforce their flippers with Metal Claw, preparing for the blow. Miltank slammed into Mistral with extreme force, flinging them backwards across the arena and into a nearby wall, heavily damaging them but not fainting them as they might have been from the Mach 5 Body Slam.

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,804 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
Oscar vs. Rowan (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 2:09:51 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
M.M. slammed into the arena, laying motionless in the crater created by her impact. Oscar slapped his cheeks with both of his hands. "Oh fuck is she dead!? Moo Moo, speak to me!"

M.M. did not move an inch, she didn't even make a sound. Well, that was that. Not only did Oscar lose the battle, but his fuckin' milktank was dead. Oscar groaned as he tried to hold it together. Sure she was a fuckin' joke but she was his joke. This was supposed to be a wacky spar, not a death match! What a travesty.

Oscar was about an inch away from actually crying, when suddenly M.M. would twitch. Oscar gasped, "M! Come on M you can do it!" M.M. very slowly rolled onto her back, her entire front side covered in dirt. She slowly reached for her udders, painstakingly squeezing them to make milk pour out. She squirted it in just a way that it could arch like a fountain and fly into her open mouth.

A moment passed, she stopped pulling and lay still. And then she popped back up like she just woke up from a nap, happier than ever (Milk Drink). Oscar slapped his forehead, dumbfounded at what has unfolded before him.

"That's gotta be the best dumbest thing I've ever seen!"

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Oscar vs. Rowan (H✩T)
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2021 10:17:05 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]H✩T BATTLE INCOMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: