awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Booty Raiders
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2021 6:01:08 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar

It had taken some convincing on Lex's part to get him on the yacht. The idea of being surrounded by nothing but saltwater and its musky scent didn't sound like fun. But if anyone could talk him into doing something he didn't like, it was her.

There was also the fact he'd get to see that sexy bikini again. It may or may not have played a big part in why he agreed.

The redhead lounged atop one of those fancy beach chairs. The long ones that people used to get a good tan while sipping some fancy cocktail. With a dollop of sunscreen on his hands, Killian began to message Lex's shoulders. He took his time rubbing the lotion in and make his way down her back.

"You're lucky," he whispered, "If it had been anyone else who'd asked..." Killian trailed off. Suddenly lost in how it felt to have his hands explore her body.

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
Going to hell cause it feels like heaven.
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Booty Raiders
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2021 23:52:26 GMT
Alexandra Briarwood Avatar

As requested, the little black bikini has made another appearance. They had to look like rich tourists on a yacht, after all, not high-ranking Rocket members that were after the pirates’ treasures. Lex had gotten wind of some pirates that had made off with quite the bounty. Naturally, she wanted it. She easily could have asked someone who needed less convincing but was the only one she wanted to work with. It was selfish, really, to take him away from his important tasks for her own benefit. Perks of being the girlfriend. Plus, he didn’t seem to be complaining.

“Mmm,” she smiled, sinking into the pressure of his hands as they slowly ran over her skin. His words trailed off as his ands dipped down her back. Lex stole a look back with a salacious grin. She battled her own enticing thoughts, “Don’t get too distracted,” she warned, “They should be here any minute now,” she was referring to the pirates, of course. They’d timed it perfectly to be in their normal path, “I’ve been thinking,” she mused with a sigh. That was always a dangerous way to start a sentence for Lex, she didn’t do a lot of thinking, she left that to the experts like Killian, “Do you think we can blackmail these pirates and use them to help with Sootopolis?” She speaks freely because, well, they’re on a boat in the middle of nowhere.

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Booty Raiders
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2021 16:15:39 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar

He leans close to brush his lips against her ear.

"Asking me not to get distracted by you is like telling a Spoink not to bounce. It's impossible."

Especially when he's got her to himself like this. Teeth playfully nibble into her earlobe with a sultry smile.

Killian's listening despite all evidence to the contrary. "I was thinking the same thing." her sigh brings his lips to her neck. They graze down the curve of her back. "It all depends on how pissed they are, but it should be possible."

"Everybody has something they can't afford to lose."

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Booty Raiders
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2021 1:58:03 GMT

She smiles, goosebumps rising as his lips brush against her body, teasing, “Killian,” she growls, fighting the pleasure to no avail, “We need to . . . focus,” she gasps when his teeth nip at her skin. Killian may be able to focus and listen despite the distraction but Lex didn’t have that kind of strength when it came to him.

In all honesty, she barely hears a word he says as his lips trail down her back, “Hm?” her head tilts slightly to peer at him behind her. She catches the tail end of his statement, “Yes everyone does,” she knows hers.

Lex shifts, turning her body to partially face him, “What do we know about these . . . pirates?” Will threatening them with their own loot be enough?

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Booty Raiders
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2021 4:30:16 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar

"I am focused." for how much longer he wasn't sure. It didn't take much to drive him over the edge with Lex. Take that gasp for example. So brief and yet he couldn't get it out of his mind.

His eyes glance up when he feels her shift. Disappointment she'd robbed him of his enjoyment, Killian pouts. It's a playful begging that has his bottom lip held out with pleading eyes.

"They haven't been plundering for long." he creeps closer, crawling over top her. "A month or so at the most." enough time to be a nuisance.

"We could promise them more wealth? Steal their ship and ransom it back if you're feeling frisky."

Blue eyes swell as he presses his forehead against hers.

"May I have a kiss or will that be too much of a distraction for you?" he asks playfully.

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Booty Raiders
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2021 18:03:06 GMT

He pouts, she frowns, resisting the temptation to give in. She can’t help herself though as she leans forward, playfully biting at the protruding lips, “Put that away,” she smiles playfully, pulling back just enough to study his features. The smile remains as he creeps closer. She folds back, letting him hover over her.

She considers the options, “Hm, pirate tend to be vengeful pricks,” she muses, as his forehead presses against hers, “Perhaps striking a deal would be best, mutual cooperation,” a symbiotic relationship. That could be naïve, though. This isn’t Lex’s specialty, she’d leave the decision making to Killian. All she needs is an order.

Red lips curl into a smile, moving forward slightly to gently brush against his, “Just a little one.”

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Booty Raiders
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2021 18:29:56 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar

The nibble has him wanting more. He's tempted to go for it, but relents for the time being. "If you insist." he's still pouting only without protruding lips.

"Strike a deal?" he hums with a smile. "Does that mean you'll be doing the talking?" that be something to see. Not that he doubted Lex's persuasiveness. She had quite the silver tongue when needed. A little bit of him rubbing off on her perhaps?

Speaking of tongues - Killian's smile turned into a grin. "Hmm, I'll try to keep it small. No promises." he leans, pressing their lips together with a hunger. It's difficult to keep it limited to the one. Harder to keep his hands to himself. They find their way onto her body, exploring.

Off in the distance a vessel approaches with sinister intent.

Killian doesn't notice, but his Gyarados does. It's watching from underneath the waves. Once the ship is closer, he'll signal the pair to get ready.

The admin enjoys himself in the meantime.

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Booty Raiders
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2021 0:23:19 GMT

Lex laughs, rolling her eyes playfully at his comment, “Please, Killian, you’re much better at that,” he knows he is. The only silver tongue she has is reserved for him. She uses it when he kisses her, breaking her own limitation and letting it snake past his lips to explore while his hands did. She presses into it; control slowly slips between her fingers. She doesn’t notice the vessel either.

Her red Gyarados, Zephyr does alongside Killian’s. The shiny is much more agitated by the vessel’s approach, letting a low growl rumble through the depths. She snakes through the water, coiling in on herself like an Arbok ready to strike. The beast’s growl and her shifting is enough to rock the boat. Lex breaks away from the kiss, alert and peering past Killian. Her lips curl into a smile, “It looks like we have company,” Strangely, her heart races in excitement at the prospect of conflict.

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Booty Raiders
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2021 21:43:04 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar

The taste of her tongue on his left him craving more. It always did. Down at her hips, moments away from sliding between her thighs, his hands halt. Frustration carries into his fingertips as they press against her skin.

"Of course we do." Killian sighed, "Later." he's greedy, stealing another kiss before using what little self-control he has to break away.

Following Lex's gaze, Killian turns to view the approaching ship. They weren't moving too fast, but they were clearly headed in the couple's direction. "Was that a smile I saw on your face?" he questions, "Is my Little Dove excited?" his tone is teasing, but there's unease behind it. Lex had never enjoyed fighting. She ran from conflict when confronted with it. That was changing, and Killian wasn't sure how to feel about it.

"Okay." he moves away, grabbing a bag filled with actual clothing and their Poke Balls. "I'd love for you to kick ass in that but let's be safe." unzipping the bag, he reaches inside and tosses Lex her clothes. He continues to talk as they get dressed.

"Here's my plan. We have Nova cast an illusion to make it seem like we're still on the yacht. We'll then take Ventus and Aubie over to their ship and survey their numbers from the sky."

Killian glances at her with a smile, "Sound good to you?"

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Booty Raiders
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2021 5:44:19 GMT

He steals a kiss, it tears her attention away from the approaching ship, “Later,” she grins back, leaning forward to follow him up and off of the lounging chair. She reaches her hands back to scoop her long red hair up into a ponytail while she continues to watch the vessel approach. There are no overt signs of hostility . . . yet.

Lex’s smile grows when Killian notices her excitement. She turns towards him with a grin, “Aren’t you?” it’s strange for her to feel this way, she knows it. And she can see that he finds it strange as well. She feels the need to flex her newfound muscles, explore their limits – her new limits. She still isn’t quite sure what those are yet.

Lex catches the first article of clothing before it hits the chair with a quick, instinctive grab, “What, you don’t wanna see this get ripped off?” it’s a playful tease she knows the answer to: Yes, but only by him.

She listens to his plan as she pulls her pants on, buttoning and zipping them up with a little wiggle, “Seems reasonable,” she eyes the distance of the boat. They needed that illusion up sooner rather than later. Although, she worried about Nova’s ability to extend it far enough to block them from sight as they flew. She trusts Killian, and Nova, enough to give it a shot.

“Nova,” she greets with a smile as the Zororak is freed from her pokeball, “Make it look like we’re still here,” with a nod, the Zororak gets to work. Once Lex feels it’s safe, she releases the Braviary. Aubie ruffles his feathers in greeting and peers towards Lex, bend to let her mount him, “Ready when you are, my King,” she grins, turning to glimpse his progress.

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Booty Raiders
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2021 11:50:04 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar

"No, not really." there wasn't anything exciting about heading into danger. Every time they did, it put one of them at risk. Killian accepted that - it was part of the life they lived. But he'd never been excited to place them in harm's way. Her teasing pulls him from his train of thought. "Tempting, but I'd like to keep that honor to myself." pants slide up to his waist.

A quick tug of the zipper and fastening of the button secures them in place.

Attaching his Poke Balls to his waist, Killian releases his Staraptor onto the ship. Nova's already masked them in an illusion, but caution gnaws at the back of his mind. "Mirage," Killian's Zoroark graces the deck with its presence. "You do the same." the kitsune cackles to himself and nods. Not that he doesn't trust Nova to handle the task, but better to be safe than sorry.

He turns, matching Lex's grin with one of his own. "Up, up, and away we go." a soft chuckle escapes him as he mounts Ventus. Killian taps the bird's side, and it lifts into the air. With the wind against his face and saltwater air assaulting his nostrils, Killian frowns.

The admin stays close to Lex. The gap between them is just enough that they don't need to shout too loudly to hear one another.

"How many do you see?"

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Booty Raiders
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2021 16:54:30 GMT

Lex frowns, he may say he’s not excited but his grin and eagerness tells her otherwise. If he was really worried, they wouldn’t be doing this. A few pirates is something they can handle, no problem . . . right?

The thief settles into the Braviary’s soft plumage. He stirs beneath her, adjusting to her familiar weight. KEEN EYES peer towards the Staraport with curiosity. The other bird takes off and Aubie is quick to follow by the command of his trainer. By the time they reach an appropriate height, they’re already nearly on top of the approaching vessel. Lex squints, examining the deck carefully, “There’s only two of them that I can see,” her mind files through what she knows about them, “It looks like they’re doing the whole “vessel in distress” thing to get close,” there were a few tactics she read about that they have used. Currently two “passengers” stood on the bow, waving frantically to help at the boat Killian and Lex just came from. A flare even shoots up from the deck, popping loudly in the sky. Aubie sees it coming, and doesn’t flinch.

“There will be plenty more down below. Waiting,” it could be a nice set up – commandeer their own vessel and trap them below deck. It would give Killian and Lex the upper hand and force them into negotiations.

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Booty Raiders
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2021 18:18:27 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar

He nods, peering down at the ship. "Such a simple trick." but one many would fall for without a second thought. The flare pops, and Ventus looks on unphased. After tangling with Zarude, it took more than that to startle Staraptor.

"Let's go say hello." Ventus pushes ahead to the stern of the ship. Killian's hold on the bird tightens as it dives downward. They stop short of colliding, wings flapping to slow their descent. Hovering a few inches above the vessel, Killian quietly slips off his avian companion.

His feet touch the ground without a sound. A nod sends Staraptor into the sky to play the role of watchful guardian in case things went wrong. Once it departs, Killian releases his Orbeetle. An invaluable asset for a situation like this.

There's an eagerness to get this over with that has him wanting to rush. It shows in the way his fingers run along the tops of the Poke Balls around his waist. Metagross, Haxorus, Alakazam, any one of them could have this wrapped up in moments.

"I'll let you pick." he looks to Lex with a tight smile, "The two on the front or the ones down below. Which would you like to handle?"

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Booty Raiders
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2021 0:29:11 GMT

A grin sets in as she watches the Staraptor dive towards the back deck of the boat. There wouldn’t be enough room for them both to land, so Lex slips off Aubie’s back. It’s a well-practiced maneuver they have executed many times. It’s primarily used for precise landings where Aubie couldn’t perch and she doesn’t want the noise for jumping off his back.

Lex free falls with her arms spread wide. Aubie trails close behind her. He pivots, his talons grasping around her arms. A firm flap of his wings slows their progress, but not enough to put too much pressure on her shoulders. The approach is till quick, but Lex is used to it. Her feet hit the deck and a few silent steps keep her balanced. Aubie’s quick to pivot and veer off the side of the boat and back into the sky with the Staraptor.

Orbeetle appears. She acknowledges it with a nod. Kilians’ anxious. She can see it in the way he instinctively brushes against the pokeballs on her waist. She reaches out a hand with a gentle touch to steady him, “Patience,” she smiles, quickly withdrawing the touch in favor of reaching for her own pokemon. Smoke took center stage, grinning wildly in anticipation before melting into Lex’s shadow.

After a moment of consideration, she grins wickedly, “Neither. I want the Captain,” there has to be someone driving the boat on the bridge. That’s also where communications would be located, and they need them down just in case the pirates have some sort of backup somewhere they can call. Before Killian can protest, Lex has already left him a small kiss on his cheek and is already halfway up the ladder.

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Booty Raiders
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2021 9:54:33 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar

Her touch is an anchor that drags him from his thoughts. She roots him in reality against an impatient storm. Though it's not needed, he appreciates the reminder nonetheless. "I know." he nods, returning her smile.

Killian gave Lex two options, and she answers him with a third. He's not even surprised. Killian knows their no point in protesting either. That devilish grin isn't just sexy but says he'd just be wasting his breath. Not that she'd given him time to complain. By the time he feels her lips on his cheek, Lex is already on the move.

He watches with a silent hunger as she moves up the ladder. Did her ass always look that good, or was it just those pants?

Before Lex took off, Orbeetle connected their minds with Telepathy. If things went wrong, all she'd need to do is think, and Killian would know.

"And you told me to be patient." Killian teases as he stalks ahead. At the front of the ship, the two men are still attempting to wave down the couple's vessel. Killian snickers watching them shake their arms frantically in the air. Maybe Lex had been right. There was a reason to be a little excited. It's not every day you get to fuck around with pirates.

"Put them to sleep." he whispers to the Orbeetle. Nothing more than a tiny red blur, Cosmo flies to the men as Killian watches from a distance.

"Huh." is all they can manage before Hypnosis drops their bodies to the floor.

"The two at the front are down. How are things on you end?"