Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
Should I bite my tongue, until blood soaks my shirt?
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
burning memories [ s ]
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2021 6:43:54 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king"]
KANTO. ONE WEEK BEFORE BETRAYAL...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
he narrows his eyes at the ghost-type, but turns his attention back to the grey slab.
[break][break]
"why keep this shit open at all? seems like a waste of time if ye ask me."

[break][break]
he shrugged, dismissing the use of this place.
[break][break]
"plenty of bodies still rottin' in the fields out there. they seem to be doin' quite fine."[break]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.king]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.king]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
[break]
[newclass=.king .setting]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/fQc7W8n/grimmy5.png); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
alone with all my illusions
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
burning memories [ s ]
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2021 12:13:37 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
"The one you've got buried there,"

Instead of a straight explanation, Sam decided it was the sort of question people should more answer themselves.

"Would you have wanted her body to just be 'rottin' in a field?"

If anybody knew of the body count well enough, it was Sam. He usually made his rounds when he could, to mass graves, and helped in disposal. Both of people and pokémon alike.
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
burning memories [ s ]
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2021 5:36:58 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king"]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
before king could stop himself, his hands warp the man's shirt, lifting him against the wall. breath comes in heavy waves, finding it's way between the space of clenched teeth.
[break][break]
it takes a moment, but he releases his grip, taking a step back. hands quiver before they're thrust into pockets, curling into fists beneath the fabric.
[break][break]
"i'd rather she not be dead at'll. but, it doesn't matter now, ye? we're all food for the bugs, no matter where yer corpse is."
[break][break]
he forces his words out, even if they hurt like hell.
[break][break]
"plenty of bodies still rottin' in the fields out there. they seem to be doin' quite fine."[break]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.king .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.king .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
[break]
[newclass=.king .setting]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/fQc7W8n/grimmy5.png); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
burning memories [ s ]
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2021 17:52:12 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
Being suddenly shoved against the wall had only caused Sam to grunt. It wasn't uncommon for his mouth to lead to somebody punching him. He was more surprised that he hadn't actually received a right hook than he was the initial reaction King had.

He need not ask his question again. He need not make his point again. The reaction given was answer enough.

"The circle of life," Sam had raised his hands and made a sort of 'rainbow' shape before he started cleaning the slab again. "And all that."

His gastly hovered close to him now, almost protectively. As to where the pokémon is normally sticking his tongue out and looking like a hot mess, he's oddly put together and watching King intently.

Nobody haunted or threatened Sam but him, but maybe this guy didn't know that.

"We clean the graves once a week. If you require it to be cleaned more, I can make a note in her file."
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
burning memories [ s ]
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2021 19:46:07 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king"]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
frustration bubbles up in the wake up of his outburst. he commits to burning the memory of the gravestone; every detail, nook, and cranny. today would mark a change, and would likely be the last time he would ever see this place.
[break][break]
"bring tiger lillies when ye do."
[break][break]
he gave the man a stone-hard look.
[break][break]
"they were her favorite."
[break][break]
king goes to leave, hands thrust in the comfort of deep pockets. he stops, not bothering to turn around.
[break][break]
"next saturday, don't go anywhere. lock yer doors, close yer windows, all that nonsense. don't leave 'till mornin'.
[break][break]
with that last cryptic warning, king heads down, and out of the tower. resolve etched into his very being.[break]

[break]
close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
burning memories [ s ]
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2021 19:51:24 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
The warning had Sam looking up and toward King as he walked away.

Many questions swirled through his mind. What would happen on Saturday?

War. It'd come knocking on his life and it would leave him even more closed off and callused than he had ever been growing up. It would leave him panicked in small places for the rest of his life, his mother locking them away in coffins while the pokémon tower was purged like the rest of the region.

Nobody was ever the same after Saturday.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
burning memories [ s ]
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2021 18:53:51 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: