thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,386 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
fishie
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2021 17:45:20 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]"choi."

his eyes shift left and right, cautious in the way he scans the nearby vicinity. when he's certain it's clear, he returns his attention to the underboss, regarding him with narrowed eyes.

"how did you find me?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.beck] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .beck b { color: #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .beck .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .beck .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .beck .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .beck .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
fishie
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2021 17:49:35 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
His drink does that bubbling rattle of being empty in his hands, a to-go iced fruit smoothie.

He's wearing heart-shaped sunglasses on his head and socks with sandals.

"It's my job to know, like, everything."

The slurping continues.
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,386 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
fishie
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2021 12:05:43 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]his eyes drift to the drink, eyes narrowing.

"did you get me one?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.beck] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .beck b { color: #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .beck .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .beck .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .beck .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .beck .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
fishie
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2021 13:33:20 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"No," A hot pink phanny pack is opened and a trio of candy bars pulled out. They're held out like Chu-e is offered a hand of cards.

"Got you these, though."

They're whatever flavor that happens to like the best.
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,386 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
fishie
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2021 15:41:24 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]"almond joy."

a smile tempts as he reaches a hand out to take only one despite wanting all three. he unwraps it, takes a bite, then turns and gestures.

"you know me well, choi."

it's a short walk until they find themselves at the top of the stairs. he opens the door and starts walking down.

"can you guess what's down here?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
fishie
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2021 16:54:22 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Hot damn, Chu-e was hitting it today. If it was just sheer luck and big nuts or actual knowledge would be a mystery for the ages.

"You're kind of like my dad. Fucking hope I know what candy bar you like."

Said in jest, friendly enough as he places the two remaining bars somewhere for Theo to find later. He follows the other with no hesitation.

"This where you keep your stamp collection?"
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,386 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
fishie
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2021 14:16:15 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]"stamps?"

he twists the door, pulling it open.

"don't you youngsters just send it electronically, or something?"

the verbage is lost on him.

he leads them down a flight of stairs and reaches for a switch, sparing choi the pain of having to wait in anticipation. or maybe it's to spare himself.

the lights flicker on, revealing his collection of fishies and other aquatic life.

"don't tell anyone."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
fishie
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2021 19:27:56 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Chu-e had a playful retort on his tongue but the promise of knowledge has him hold it.

When the door is opened, a small, delighted gasp leaves him.

"Is that a Bruxish?" It's the first thing he goes towards, not touching the glass but pushing close enough.

"I love these things." Everyone thought they ere ugly but Chu-e thought they were neat.
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,386 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
fishie
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2021 19:42:36 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]chu-e's comment stuns him.

"you do?"

he notices how chu-e hovers close but never touches the glass. it's a small gesture but he appreciates it. he soon joins chu-e, standing next to him as he peers into the tank.

"it was a gift from flint. i thought her a fool to be giving away something as beautiful as this."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
fishie
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2021 19:52:40 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Yeah. The color and patterns are so pretty. I caught one a while back. She's one of my strongest pokemon, now. Can even use those Z Move things."

Chu-e would show her off but she tended to be rather bitey.

After admiring the Bruxish for a moment longer, Chu-e tilted his head to again.

"Thanks for trusting me with this." Maybe Theo could someday meet his plethora of cats. It might seem like a small, innocent thing, but Chu-e knew that even having a few fish could be used to hurt you by people who knew how.
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,386 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
fishie
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2021 20:00:01 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]"i'd love to meer her someday."

here, in the confines of his safe space, he feels at ease enough to share freely.

"it's a small collection, but it's growing."

one day, it'll reach the size of his aquarium in kanto, perhaps even surpassing it.

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
fishie
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2021 20:03:14 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
After a moment of consideration, Chu-e straightens his shoulders and adopts a more serious look about him.

"Hold out your hand. Palm up." His sudden shift in tone brokers no argument.

Already, he's reaching into his pockets.
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,386 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
fishie
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2021 20:04:43 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]"hm?"

even the way he responds to things contrasts his usual disposition. he turns to face chu-e and does as he's told.

"should i close my eyes?"

he does so anyways.

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
fishie
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2021 20:10:57 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
There is a second of consideration before he nods.

"Yes."

It would be more fun that way. Now just to find that damn....

After Theo would close his eyes, there would be a shuffling, a pop, then something small, moist, and kind of sticky plopped into his hand.

'Okay, you can open them."

A pyukumuku would stare up at Theo.
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,386 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
fishie
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2021 5:02:12 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]like a child waiting to open their gift in christmas day, the anticipation kills him. he almost cracks, almost opens his eyes, but for chu-e he manages to keep them closed long enough to feel something plop into his hand.

it's moist.

he stares down at the pyukumuku, offering it a small smile.

"hello."

his hand pulls back to hold the pyukumuku close.

"is this a gift?"

[attr="class","noodles"]