thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,863 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
Interview
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2021 19:02:42 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
It would be easy for such an observant man to catch the glimmer of excitement in Gavin's eyes. He leans forward, might not have noticed if not for a stab of pain in his ribs that makes him wince.

"I'm more than comfortable as part of a team. Couldn't get away from that in school even if I'd wanted to."

A jest, a quirk of his lips — humour dies at the next question.

"Admin Beckett."

Here, he carefully schools his tone.
close tab

played by

King

Lloyd Kvar
he/him
October 24
Married
Scientist
Ex-Head Scientist
203 height
203 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
569 posts
part of
TAG WITH @pryde
Raphael Pryde
Interview
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2021 19:26:18 GMT
Raphael Pryde Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","prydeboxbl"]

"Good, then I hope you won't be to ask questions when you need them as more minds will always be stronger than the one," he knows too many places where they try to make you find the answer by yourself when that isn't how things worked. Not if you wanted an effective system. [Break][break]

There is a small smear at Beckett's name, "Really? Now that's a shame, no wonder the injuries, "But we'll find a way to work around that for now," he stands up and offers a hand, "Welcome to the Labs Merlino, I hope you won't disappoint me," because he'll make sure Gavin wouldn't want to, just like the others.

[break][break][break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.prydeboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a63d6a;[/newclass]

[newclass=.prydeboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl .pokesprite]color:#7f1f59; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,863 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
Interview
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2021 19:49:24 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
"Of course. I'd rather be enlightened than ignorant."

In science, there was no shame in asking for help. His pride would allow him that much leeway. Great minds thought alike, but still brought enough of a shifted perspective to make a difference.

Gavin catches the sneer, swallows nervously.

Is it? How much danger was he in from ?

Gavin stands when Pryde does, doesn't hesitate to grasp his hand and shake it. Here, there is a hint to the man beneath Rocket's conditioning: his grip is firm, assertive.

"I won't. Thank you, Dr. Pryde."

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Interview
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2021 22:13:51 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: