Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
Going to hell cause it feels like heaven.
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Birthday Boy [s|c]
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2021 21:13:42 GMT
Alexandra Briarwood Avatar

Lex waits in the living room of their Lavaridge home, a broad, playful smile spread across crimson lips. The ghostly Gardevoir waits idly behind her to TELEPORT them to their surprise destination on command. Her amber gaze falls on when he enters the room, the smile turns mischievous, “Hey there, birthday boy. You ready for your surprise?” she holds up a familiar blindfold in one hand and beckons him closer. She wears a short, kimono-style robe. There’s no telling what’s underneath.

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Birthday Boy [s|c]
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2021 21:52:37 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar

Today being his birthday hadn't crossed Killian's mind. It never did. A busy schedule made forgetting easy. It was a good thing he had Lex to remind him, like always.

"Surprise?" he eyes the blindfold in her hand with a smile."Is the blindfold for me or you?" he steps closer, leaning in for a kiss.

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Birthday Boy [s|c]
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2021 22:10:23 GMT

Her smile widens has he gets closer. She meets him halfway for the kiss, a gentle peck on his lips. She doesn’t pull away far, lingering for a moment in their closeness, “For you, of course,” she sneaks behind him and stands on the tips of her toes to comfortably reach. She gentle places the blind fold over his eyes, securing it with a bow. Her lips find the nape of his neck to nip playfully before returning to stand in front of him, “It’s your birthday surprise, after all” she explains, her hands trail down his chest, slowly undoing the buttons as she speaks, “But I can always wear it later if you want,” he can’t see her grin, but it’s there. Birthday boy gets what birthday boy wants.

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Birthday Boy [s|c]
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2021 22:37:08 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar

Goosebumps run down his arms at the touch of her lips. The warm breath on his neck causes him to shudder. "You didn't have to do anything." but she will and that's why he loves her.

Slowly, one by one, the buttons of his shirt are undone. Killian reaches out as he feels the warm air against his chest. It's easy to find her arm even without his sight. "Mmm I like the sound of that." his tongue wets his lips.

"And where are we going?" he can guess based on the kimono, but not knowing for sure has him anxious.

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Birthday Boy [s|c]
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2021 23:00:34 GMT

“Of course I didn’t have to,” she teases back, finishing with the buttons and sliding his shirt off his shoulders, “I want to.”

She takes a moment to step close, leaving a series of gentle kisses along his collarbone while she wraps her arms around his waist, “You’ve been working so hard you deserve it, anyway,” and they deserve some uninterrupted alone time: no Rocket, no rambunctious pokemon, no phone calls . . . “Hijack,” she taps the Rotom Phone in his back pocket which stirs to life and sneaks out to look at her, “You’re staying here,” she commands, pointing towards the kitchen counter.

“If I told you where we were going, it wouldn’t be much of a surprise,” Killian is smart, he’s probably already figured it out but she wanted to keep up the illusion. Speaking of surprises, her fingers had already loosed his belt and pants, letting them drop to the floor with a soft thud. She leaves for a moment, grabbing a nearby towel to wrap around his waist and secure it. She steps close again, wrapping her arms around his waist and smiling up at him, “Ready?”

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Birthday Boy [s|c]
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2021 23:30:57 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar

Want to

Simple words, but they mean so much to him.

He inhales sharply, fighting against temptation. The darkness that surrounds his vision leaves Killian with only his imagination. An image of Lex, cherry lips against his collarbone and trailing down his chest.

Hijack exits his pocket, and Killian wants to protest. What if something happened? What if - no, none of that matters right now. Lex is right, a chance to be alone, to have her all to himself with no one to get in the way. He craves it with every fiber of his being.

"Right, I guess I'll just wait and see then."

His pants drop, and he's half-expecting something to happen. It's what he wants. Killian's already picturing her mouth, her heat, and it has his heart racing. He's only mildly disappointed when the towel wraps around his waist instead of something else.

"Fly me away, Little Dove."

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Birthday Boy [s|c]
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2021 3:38:43 GMT

Her grip tightens, pulling them closer together, “As you wish, my King,” she smiled as two cold hands rest on their shoulders. In a flash of light, they disappear from the living room.

Where they reappear is warm, a bit steamy, but not overwhelming. The ground is rocky and wet beneath bare feet. Lex pulls away but doesn’t remove the blindfold just yet. There’s the sound of movement as she shuffles around, getting things just right. Gentle hands position him for the perfect view. The subtle tremble in her hands betrays her. She’s anxious, hoping he likes it. Honestly, she’s not sure. He’s changed a lot since he moved to Hoenn. Would it be underwhelming? Would it be too much? With a deep breath she removes the blindfold in one swift movement.

He finds himself in a secluded hot spring, mostly enclosed by tall rocky walls except for the open ceiling that lets in the moonlight. A single entrance is guarded by the ghostly Gardevoir to ensure their privacy (and safety). A few strings of lights add to the natural illumination of the cavern. A few bottles of fine Johtonian wine line the ledge along with two glasses and a board with an assortment of charcuterie. She clutches the blindfold tightly to steady her nerves and watches for a reaction.

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Birthday Boy [s|c]
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2021 4:11:12 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar

The location change is immediately noticeable. Toes wiggles against the damp, hard ground. Killian is silent, despite wanting to ask where they are. His hearing focuses on the sound of movement. Lex is doing something with anxious energy. It's cute, honestly, picturing her moving about frantically trying to get things right.

Slowly, the light seeps in as she unties the blindfold. "Wow." the location is stunning, "Lex, this place is gorgeous." she'd put a lot of thought and effort into this. From the Johtonian wine to the collection of sorted meats and lights - the set-up exuded love and dedication.

He turns and takes her into his arms. "I don't deserve you, you know that?" but Killian's glad he has her. His smile is wide, blues eyes swimming with appreciation stare into gold.

"I...thank you."

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Birthday Boy [s|c]
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2021 4:52:18 GMT

She smiles wide, the tension kept in her shoulders leaving with his reaction. Relief. He seemed to truly like it. He pulls her in and she wraps her arms around him in return. She tries to hide the excitement in her smile but it’s hard not to, “You like it?” he doesn’t need to answer that, she can tell, “No thanks necessary, it’s your birthday!” she leans in for a quick kiss before pulling away towards the stairs.

The robe slips off her shoulders and is tossed to the side. Where there would normal be a little black bikini there is, well, nothing. It’s a private hot spring, after all.

Lex glances back with a playful smile, “Join me?” she asks as she slides into the warm water and dips under to push her long red hair back.

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Birthday Boy [s|c]
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2021 5:18:57 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar

His eyes follow her, watching her hips sway and the robe drop. The view she provides is jaw-dropping and has him eager to join. "Happily." up the stairs and into the water he goes, dropping the towel onto the ground along the way.

Eager as he is for a kiss that lasts longer than a few seconds, he wants even more to enjoy the moment. To let the anticipation build so that the pleasure later isn't rushed. "Wine, gorgeous?" Killian wades past her to one of the bottles. Cupping the only two glasses between his fingers, he turns, bottle in hand, and makes his way back.

He hands the glasses to her, uncorking with a satisfying pop that echos. Killian pours slowly, "It's been a long time since I've had wine from home." he looks up to meet her eye with a smile.

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Birthday Boy [s|c]
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2021 6:14:38 GMT

Whatever tension is left from planning this quickly fades as the warm water embraces her. She sinks up to her chin, watching with an amused smirk as he discards his towel and slides into the water. She bites her lip, holding herself back from sinking her claws into him like a hungry Pyroar. It’s hard, but she restrains herself. That’s something exciting about the cat and mouse game they typically play. She does creep closer, meeting him half way as he brings over the glasses and wine, “Of course,” she smiles, sitting up straighter in the water to take the gasses from him, “I figured it’s been a while,” she mirrors his smile. That’s why she chose it, of course. She waits until he takes his glass before gently tapping her against his, “To the birthday boy,” she smiles, toasting to him and taking a sip.

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Birthday Boy [s|c]
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2021 7:07:58 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar

Both glasses filled, Killian sets the bottle off to the side and joins her in clinking their drinks together. "To me." he sips. The taste on his tongue is that of home. It's hard not to feel a little homesick as he swallows it down. Thankfully, Lex is there in all her stunningly, stark naked glory to keep him from lingering on the feeling.

Masked by the steam, he reaches for her waist from underneath the water. The mischievous glint of a Zorua shines in his eyes. Fingers slide down submerged skin to her thighs and then behind. A teasingly playful squeeze of her caboose comes with a wicked smile.

"How long have you been planning this?" he questions, stepping closer. Another sip, another taste of home down his throat.

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Birthday Boy [s|c]
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2021 7:30:01 GMT

The wine runs across her tongue, bringing with it a similar feeling of home. Nostalgia creeps in. Memories both good and bad take hold. With Killian here, it’s mostly the good ones. Warmth, comfort, happiness, are all present now here with him and his mischievous grin which she can’t get enough of.

His touch draws her closer. A small, playful laugh escapes when she feels the pressure of his squeeze, “Don’t get ahead of yourself,” she grins, slipping a hand below the water and around his waist to pull herself closer, “There’s a lot of wine to finish,” she smiles before taking a sip. She creeps close enough to tangle their legs together and press her chest against him. She places a few kisses on his shoulder before answering, “Ohhh not too long, a month or so,” maybe a bit longer. It took more time than she thought to get a hold of the wine.

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Birthday Boy [s|c]
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2021 12:33:14 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar

He chuckles, "I can't help myself." and apparently, neither can she.

Content swells in his chest once she closes the distance. Killian welcomes the feeling. It's the first time in months since he's felt so at peace. The moment is made all the better by the kisses Lex plants on his shoulder. On the back of his neck, hairs stand on end as pleasure rolls down his spine.

"Between the two of us, I think we'll finish it in no time." he grins and takes another sip of wine.

His fingers move up and along the curve of her body. The way it feels to touch her, to hold her - it's addictive. He stops, hand laying flat against the small of her back.

"And you managed to keep it from me the whole time? I'm impressed." she'd always been good at keeping things from him. It drove Killian crazy but made him proud at the same time. Lips press into the top of her head, then her cheek, finally her neck. They linger there, brushing against her skin and taking in the taste of water.

Killian wants to nibble, to sink his teeth into her flesh and listen to her moan. The desire carries into the fingers on her back as they press Lex closer. Reluctantly, he refrains.

"Do you have any other surprises in store for tonight?"

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Birthday Boy [s|c]
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2021 18:30:34 GMT

She smiles from against his shoulder and nods, “Yeah, I don’t think it will take us too long,” Especially when they both know what awaits once the bottle is finished. Lex peels back just enough to take a sip from her glass.

It takes considerable effort to remain still as his fingers caress her body. Every time they gently slide down her curves, she expects them to keep going, hopes they do. It’s the constant tease and denial that will slowly chip away at her restraint. It’s also patience that will make it that much sweeter.

“It really wasn’t easy,” she grinned, but she was also proud of how careful she had been. There were a few times she almost got caught and a few times she was certain he knew what she was up to. She had to go well outside their normal channels to make sure she was getting good wine from someone that wouldn’t snitch on her.

A smile crosses her lips as his meet her neck. It’s sensual, intimate. He pulls her closer, she holds him tighter, “Nothing planned. Whatever the birthday boy wants,” her smile it mischievous and playful. She breaks it with another sip of wine.