he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
485 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
space's plotter
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2021 4:53:07 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]

AARON FAUST

— so what if i'm different?

[attr="class","monstermain"]

— about

[attr="class","monstertext"]

aaron was born in lilycove to a well-off family. his father has a business in the tourism industry and had hoped his only son would be ambitious and corporate-minded like himself — until the kid went and dropped out in junior year of high school. since he felt like a disappointment, he continued to act like one. he took up smoking, spent much of his early twenties absorbed in video games, and did a whole lot of nothing with his life. his mother pushed him to take up pokemon training a year ago, knowing he (at least, he used to) had a passion for it. he hasn't made a name for himself yet, but at least he's off her couch, right?[break][break]
aaron is outgoing and friendly towards most people. a little sarcastic sometimes, though. people who make him comfortable learn the hard way that his idea of playfulness is to push people's buttons and feign innocence when they snap at him. he's a bit (read: very) immature in that regard. [break][break]
though he has spent most of his life acting like he doesn't have a shred of ambition, he's become a pretty cocky and competitive battler. he wants to be the very best, but unironically.

— general

[attr="class","monstertext"] he's a bit of a dumbass right now, but i think it would be a fun character arc if something motivated him to become an officer or ranger and help people. this would probably be something that happens over time unless he gets some Trauma™.

— friends

[attr="class","monstertext"] aaron needs friends!! i would really like if he became close friends with somebody (or multiple people 👀) because close friendships are wholesome. if anyone wants to start a beautiful friendship via the deserted island mission pls hit me up because i'm fiending for it.
[break][break]
he's lived in lilycove his whole life if anyone has a lilycove-dwelling character that could have known him when he was younger. since he's a competitive battler, a friendly rival or two (or many) could be sweet.

— enemies

[attr="class","monstertext"] antagonize my boy! — or be antagonized by him. [break][break]
rivals could fall into this category if the competition gets too hot. personality-wise, i imagine some characters will not appreciate his button pushing, no matter how much he insists he's just kidding.
[break][break]
i think he can coexist with most non-hostile characters even if they aggravate him, but if your character goes too far (for example, they have sticky fingers and would like to see what the contents of his wallet are), he's not being civil with them anymore.

— lovers

[attr="class","monstertext"] i think exes are a fun and complex topic to explore. your character gets all the perks of dating aaron without actually having to date him in-rp! maybe they dated in middle school for three days and now laugh about it as buddies. or maybe they dated for a year and had a messy break-up and it's really weird and awkward when they see each other at the grocery store.
[break][break]
as far as flings go, it can happen but i will be judging your character for having low standards.
[break][break]
i'm open to letting him have something more concrete with someone, but it's something i'd like to feel out in-character. just treat him like a sim and queue up six "get to know" actions and then romance options will probably show up.

[attr="class","monsterinfo"] male

[attr="class","monsterinfo"] twenty-five

[attr="class","monsterinfo"] pokemon trainer

[attr="class","monsterinfo"] heterosexual

PLAYED BY SPACE

[newclass=.monsterinfo] background-color:transparent;border:1px solid #fff;font:11px montserrat;color:#fff;text-align:center;margin-left:10px;margin-top:8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.monstermain] background-color:transparent;text-align:left;overflow:auto;font:30px montserrat;color:#D49736;font-style:italic;text-transform:lowercase;margin-top:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monstertext] width:86%;color:#fff;text-align:justify;font:10px verdana;margin:-6px 0px 8px 30px;text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monstertext a] color: #D49736; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monstermain::-webkit-scrollbar]width:2px;background-color:#323232; border:2px solid #323232;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monstermain::-webkit-scrollbar-track]width:4px; background-color:#323232;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monstermain::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color:#D49736; border-left:2px solid #D49736; border-right:2px solid #D49736;border-top:2px solid #D49736;border-bottom:2px solid #D49736; [/newclass]
[Googlefont=Montserrat]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights