[break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]THEME
[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
armed and ready!

Sometimes, a child's joy simply can't be explained, their smiles so bright and their heads so giddy that they may just trip over themselves at any given moment. Or the dizziness could just be because she's a little dehydrated... She doesn't miss the glare that Reiner gives her as he hands her a bottle of water and happily obliges to his request with a quick sip.
[break][break]
"Who do you think our next opponent is? We've lost quite a bit so far... do you think we can turn this around?"
[break][break]
Every question seems to be met with a lack of answers, a blank look given as if telling her to calm herself before she falls and hurts herself. Of course, Eris isn't one to miss the message, a wide grin tugging at her lips as she offers Reiner a steady headpat.
[break][break]
"I know, I know... we still gotta be careful, and you'll get your chance! It all depends on who we're facing!"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800][googlefont=Hachi+Maru+Pop]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
Eris vs Bryan! || H✩T
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2021 9:45:05 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanhover"]

[attr="class","bryanimg"]

[attr="class","bryantitle"]佺黎血
[attr="class","bryanoverlap"]You should see me in a crown.

[attr="class","bryanbody"]Bryan rolled up in his swimtrunks and shades, he had a flash hidden in thin jacket he was wearing hoping people would be distracted with his abs or some shit to not notice but he took a quick swig and then spotted Eris. [break][break]

She had been having a hard time racking up some wins lately, at least that was what rockets where whispering in the sub about her. He flinched, damn it why did he feel the need to help her? Was it cause she reminded her of Soleil? He scratched the back of his head until their gaze met. Crap, it was tradition for them to battle upon eye contact right? Bryan took a pokeball "Yo" he said "Sup kiddo. Looks like we have to battle now." he said grinning at her "How about it?"

[break]
[attr="class","bryaninfo"]TAGGED:

[attr="class","bryancredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.bryanhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/C7MbXVz/4c13452c9adf8ebf7bdee361ab5b87b3.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryantitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#972100;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanoverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody b]color:#972100;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryaninfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryancredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,903 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Eris vs Bryan! || H✩T
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2021 9:46:15 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]花散らせ今吹くこの嵐は
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[break]
armed and ready!

Gaze locked, target spotted! In this wonderful world of pokemon, meeting the gaze of a stranger is equivalent to throwing your glove at the foot of another! Or so she's heard from the wacky and wondrous tales of her mother! Or were those just fairytales she'd made up?
[break][break]
"Big brother!" Her grin is wide, bright as the sun as she leaps right at him for a hug. How comforting it is to be in the presence of someone familiar once more, her weight comfortably swaying from side to side as she pulls away. "I met Soleil earlier and beat her! So I won't be going easy on you, just so you know!"
[break][break]
Sticking her hand into her pocket, Eris tosses up a pokeball, keeping a close watch on Bryan's movements as she successfully catches the falling ball.
[break][break]
"Wanna do a sky battle?"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
Eris vs Bryan! || H✩T
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2021 1:13:08 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanbody"] "Oh did you?" he said curiously, how the in the holy hell did Eris manage to find her? Oh well. Hopefully the gremlin didn't say anything rather suspicious to her and expose that they're both rocket. "You didn't say anything of a sensitive nature to her did you?" he said just to make sure. [break][break]

She then went on to ask if he'd do a sky battle with her. He hesitated for a moment, he had seen many of them in Kalos during his time there but he never really participated himself. "Alright im game. Who are you using?" he said throwing out his corviknight as it let out a rather menacing roar as it established it's pressure on whoever Eris sent out.

[break]

[newclass=.bryanhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/C7MbXVz/4c13452c9adf8ebf7bdee361ab5b87b3.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryantitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#972100;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanoverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryaninfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryancredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,903 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Eris vs Bryan! || H✩T
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2021 9:15:40 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[break]
armed and ready!

"Nope! I just said that I've met you before and that you're really nice! Didn't really expect to meet her here of all places though..." Though Eris may be a fool, she isn't quite dumb enough to reveal her allegiances, especially not after the stunts she'd pulled at the Seaside Cycling Road. She'd even gotten caught red-handed by Razz, who thankfully hadn't turned her in and instead, treated her with such kindness...

"Alright Ame, let's show 'em what we got!"
[break][break]
In a flash of light, a Yanmega appears from the pokeball, slightly unnerved by the Corviknight's gaze but remaining focused nonetheless. Without requiring a whistle, he knows what is needed of him, beginning the battle with a Quick Attack!

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
Eris vs Bryan! || H✩T
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2021 21:47:06 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanbody"] Bryan smirked at Eris using quick attack immediately, or was he smirking because he wanted Eris to be Soleil's friend? Not like he would ever tell anyone the true answer but the reader could draw their own conclusion. [break][break]

He liked her spirit but a quick attack would do little to stop corviknight on account of it's typing but chip damage was chip damage. "Corviknight, tank it!" he orders "Then use power trip!" as Corviknight lets out another screech, proclaiming it's strength and striking back at yanmega with it's beak, however it did little in terms of damage due to none of corviknight's abilities being raised at the moment.

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,903 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Eris vs Bryan! || H✩T
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2021 8:35:34 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[break]
armed and ready!

As soon as Bryan's yelling his commands, Eris is whistling to her partner, watching as Ame takes the hit. Then, she forms a finger gun, pretending to point it at the Corviknight.
[break][break]
"Bang!"
[break][break]
At the call, the Yanmega strikes back with a Night Slash, the buzzing of his wings echoing through the field.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
Eris vs Bryan! || H✩T
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2021 23:08:04 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanbody"] He didn't expect yanmega to know night slash, that move was able to hit a pokemon more easily in vital spots to cause more damage than a different move. It was a good choice as due to Corviknight's steel coating on it's body, only a few kinks in the armor were open for damage. Good job eris. [break][break]

The nightslash lands and even scores a critical hit on Corviknight and the pokemon was NOT a fan of this. Bryan decided to indulge him in returning the favor. [break][break]

"Alright corviknight. steel beam." he says as corviknight lands and opens it's wings as it gatheres white energy in it's mouth before firing off a white laser beam with hints of purple in it towards Yanmega. However the power of this move is offset with the fact that it damages corviknight in return for higher damage. A necessary sacrifice.

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,903 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Eris vs Bryan! || H✩T
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2021 7:54:27 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[break]
armed and ready!

"Nice one, Ame!" With praise comes a whistle, a signal for the Yanmega to prepare itself. And it does, Detecting the danger brewing long before Bryan calls it. Aided by a Speed Boost, the dragonfly darts over and around the laser, readying itself for the next move.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
Eris vs Bryan! || H✩T
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2021 5:46:54 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanbody"] "Scary face." he calls out. He has to punish her for not attacking after dodging the steel beam so he was going to try and slow that yanmega down a bit to close the gap between the two flying pokemon. 

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,903 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Eris vs Bryan! || H✩T
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2021 12:46:13 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[break]
armed and ready!

Even though he's a little thrown off by the Scary Face, Ame doesn't quite fail to catch Eris' tongue click. And he rushes towards the Corviknight with the intention to crash right into it, only for it to be a Feint as he slices at the bird with his wings.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
Eris vs Bryan! || H✩T
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2021 2:17:59 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanbody"]The Corviknight lets out a loud grunt as Yanmega managed to slowly chip away at the steel type's health. Tricky little pokemon, just like his trainer! "Corviknight, steel wing Yanmega." [break][break]

he calls out as Corviknight's black steel wings shine white and chase after Yanmega to try and slam it's wings into the bug as it let out a roar.

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,903 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Eris vs Bryan! || H✩T
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2021 2:15:59 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[break]
armed and ready!

Try as he might to dodge the oncoming attack, Ame isn't quite fast enough to do so. Instead of running, he decides to take the hit, focusing on recovering fast enough to Pursue the attacker.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
Eris vs Bryan! || H✩T
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2021 3:55:12 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanbody"]The pursuit collides into corviknight once more, and the move seems to do enough damage to start to seriously cause Corviknight some damage as his wings slowly began to flap a bit slower. The toll was becoming obvious and yanmega was only getting faster and faster. Bryan knew if it kept up that eris would win the battle "Quick, drill peck corviknight!" he shouts as corviknight flies to yanmega in a corkscrew fashion.

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,903 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Eris vs Bryan! || H✩T
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2021 15:00:44 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[break]
armed and ready!

As the Corviknight continues to take hit after hit, Eris notices the way he's beginning to lag. And so does Ame, a confident buzz from the Yanmega telling her that he knows what he should do. Being one to have faith in her partners, Eris merely smiles, punching the air as she hops on the balls of her feet.
[break][break]
"It's all yours, Ame!"
[break][break]
As the Corviknight draws closer, he's readying himself, trying not to fall from the sheer force of the peck as his wings begin to beat faster. Finally, with a surge of dark energy tinting the transparent edges, Ame swipes at the bird with a forceful Night Slash.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
Emerius, An Animanga Dragon Age Roleplay
">