1,898 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
[social] home is where the heart is
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2021 17:32:49 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Was she flirting with him a little bit right there? Calling him charming was an easy compliment to make, and she was still teasing him a little, but he didn't mind in the slightest. Looking her over, he just smiled one of his normal charming smiles. It was nice to be able to just enjoy the company of someone who didn't really want anything from you. She wasn't after his money, after she was already successful in her own right. Money wasn't an issue for her, but she perhaps didn't' know that it wasn't an issue for him either, so he would just have to pop the balloon on that sooner rather than later. Though when she mentioned she had no further plans for today, his eyes searched her face.

"That is good to hear...When we're done here, we'll go to my home, and laze the day away in my garden. Your pokemon will be more than welcome to lounge as well." He said to her, and he took another drink of his Smore Latte. "That is assuming of course you don't mind coming to the abode of someone who is a creepy gentlemen, with a modicum of charm." His eyes flashed with amusement as he teased her back. "Some people might get the wrong idea, a beautiful young lady like you coming home with me..." He wasn't going to stand on the backfoot forever, it would be fun to watch her cheeks get redder.

Of course that is if she was embarassed easily, and he had no idea if that was the case so he was going to test the waters, and see if what was effective at making her squirm a little. A gentle prod, or nudge here, and there would be okay as long as he was careful about it.

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2021 1:16:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"oh come now" she chuckles a bit, shaking her head of blonde locks "we're both adults, Amor" though slightly embarrassed, she was being mature about it "it's not like you're asking me to roll into bed with you, right?" she didn't even let him confirm or deny such a thing before adding "the gardening thing is sweet, honestly."

she pauses before adding with a slightly flustered grin. "you're sweet" Eden lets that hang in the air before shrugging "not everyone would try to help, y'know. careful people don't take advantage of you, okay?" or she may have some issues with other people down the line. too early to consider Amor a friend, but he was getting there. she didn't want to hear he lost his head with someone.

"Evangeline is an Altaria" she adds "she could easily chase away unwanted bug-types" she hails a waiter and requests the rest of the meal be packed to go "I'll finish this on the way..." she says regarding her drink.

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,898 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2021 5:39:46 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
He quirked a brow at her mentioning him trying to get her to roll into bed with her, but she didn't give him a chance to retort, perhaps she didn't want to know the answer to that, at least not yet. Amor wasn't one who would just invite anyone into his bedroom, after all he had his fair share of daliancies during his travels, but that is all they were. Just fun, something to relieve the stress of his mind while he continued his single minded pursuit. She called him sweet, and explained that not everyone would just offer to help her out, but to him it was only the logical thing to do. When she explained that she had an Altaria he perked up a bit, curious if she was a dragon tamer like himself. Though Eden seemed slightly flustered, but that wasn't going to deter him, and he just smiled at her.

The waiter came, and gave them to go boxes, and Amor made sure they were wrapped tightly so that they wouldn't lose anything on the way home. He hadn't thought to bring the car today, so instead he rode on Draco, he hoped that would be okay with her. Standing up he finished his own drink, and tapped his cheek lightly, as he thought about it.

"I hope you don't mind flying...I sort of rode Draco today rather than bring the car." He explained to her, and unclipping a pokeball from his belt he released his Dragonite, Draco, who stood there proudly, and Amor walked over next to him. "Eden this is Draco...He will be our ticket back to my home today." He chuckled a little, and patted Draco on the side. This was one of his most trusted companions, so he knew he wouldn't try anything funny. Amor climbed up on his back, and held out a hand for Eden to take, he was sure her Altaria could fly her, but Draco was faster. Much faster of that he was sure.

"Also don't worry...I won't invite you to my bed, at least not until after the third date. I do have a reputation to uphold y'know..." He gave her a flirtatious wink. Though he hoped he hadn't stepped over any boundaries, but she seemed amicable to his teasing thus far, so hopefully this would be the same, and she wouldn't think any worse of him.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2021 7:36:53 GMT
Deleted Avatar
though she wasn't a dragon tamer, she could at least appreciate them. most dragons had wings and she was very... particular about flying-types. Eden loved them. their carefree and proud way. the way they could fly away, nothing tethering them down. Evangeline had started out as a Swablu that had been given to her for her first contest.

though the pair never seemed to bond outside of the activity, Eden was still fond of her Pokémon. the Dragonite was a good species, though she oft wondered how it could lift people and fly with those tiny wings. "h-hi, Draco" Eden waved a hand at the creature, clearly flustered by interacting with unknown Pokémon. she already told Amor she wasn't very good 'bonding'. speaking of Amor, he extends a hand that she takes, allowing him to pull her up. "ah, go a bit slow..." was her only request.

"a reputation, huh?" Eden lifts a brow, half amused and half curious. she resists asking.
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,898 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2021 8:03:31 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
When she took his hand he hefted her up, and just smiled as he sat her in front of him so she would have a clearer view of the skies. Plus he was taller than her, and he didn't want to obstruct her in anyway. Amor was use to riding Draco at this point, so he knew how to maneuver with him, but she didn't which is why she sat in front with his arms around her waist. His legs squeezed Draco's sides to signify that they were going to start soon, and he just smiled at her when she asked him to go slow. She had said hello to Draco who gave her a subtle bow of his head, there was only one trainer he would truly bow to, and that was Amor. However this female was a guest so he would still give her simple courtesy.

"Alright Draco you heard the lady, take it easy, alright? Let's show her what we see everyday." a broad grin on his lips, and Draco gave an amused snort before kicking off the ground powerfully. Those tiny wings didn't seem to hinder it in the slightest, and in the span of seconds they were already high above the city. The clouds dancing around them, it was almost like a scene from a movie, and he made sure his grip on her was secure as they leisurely flew through the clouds. It would take them a bit longer to get home, but for her comfort that was an easy choice. "As for my reputation...Just that I normally bring women home is all..." he admitted to her easily. "It's lovely up here isn't it? Up here you can experience true freedom, nothing tying you down to the ground below, this is what life should be like." He said gingerly.

"So what do you think of it up here?" he asked her curious to her own thoughts.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2021 0:52:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar
his arms wrap around her waist. truth be told, she hadn't expected to sit up front. but it was very much welcomed, considering she rode on Evangeline sometimes. nobody else was allowed - the dragon-bird was a bit haughty in that regard. Eden would pull out her Pokeball, tossing two into the air. her Toucannon and of course her Altaria. both birds flew majestically in the air, cooing happily. Evangeline flew closer to Draco, chittering to him to socialize.

"you do, do you?" Eden smirks "and here I thought I was special" she was again, teasing him. but some small part of her was disappointed. she'd only been with one guy for a good portion of her life - that's what really caused the whole mess. did people have multiple partners over the course of their lives? she was stupid, believing in happily ever after with a prince charming. a singular one. Amor was quick to change the subject though. maybe it embarrassed him to think about.

or admit it to her.

"I think you're aware but I love flying types" Eden laughs "but most of them are fragile compared to dragons. so I take it slow, let them set the mood" she looks down, unafraid of any dizziness "I've never been up in the sky above Lilycove though" everyone seemed so small. and so did her problems. so insignificant. "Evangeline evolved outside of Hoenn." she explained, and she hadn't owned any other Pokemon until now.

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,898 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2021 18:08:31 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Her words immediately made his hurt start hammering out of his chest, what did he just say? That isn't what he meant at all, he slipped up, but in the worst possible way he lied about sleeping around. His face was flushed with color at that, and now he felt like if he corrected himself, she wouldn't believe him, or just think that he was saying that, or some sort of braggart. His mind was racing a million miles an hour trying to figure out to clear that up, but thankfully she wasn't looking at him so she wouldn't see how red his face was. She was special...He had meant that he never brought women home, but now he was mentally punching himself in the face for being an idiot. This is why he never had a girlfriend, or was romantically involved for all of his intelligence, he was actually an idiot.

"You are special..." How should he phrase this to try, and rectify his mistake. "I erm...Wasn't thinking earlier because I've never had anyone ride on Draco with me earlier...So I sort of missed a word in that sentence." He stated blushing hard. What was this? Was he actually embarrassed? He never got embarrassed for any reason, he was Amor Rose, the man who could probably buy any city he walked into, and yet he was acting like some shy schoolboy right now. "I um...Have never brought a woman home before..." He sighed a little hoping that she believed him because it was the earnest truth. "I've also...Never asked one to ride in the sky with me like this..." He stated making sure that his face was turned to either side doing his best to avoid any sort of eye contact. He was such an idiot...

Then she began to explain her love of flying types to him, and she released her two Pokemon who were flying alongside them. Amor took a moment admiring her Altaria, despite her stating she never bonded with it, it seemed very happy, and was chattering at Draco, who was just listening not really offering conversation. He was responsible for the two on his back he wasn't going to lose focus now, and cause them to plummet to their deaths. That would be bad, but he did offer enough to his fellow dragon to keep them sated. She explained how her Altaria came to be, and he listened with nothing short of genuine interest, when she mentioned that her Pokemon liked to take it slow, he chuckled.

"Draco here...He definitely prefers to get to his destination quickly, this is the slowest he's gone in a long while when we aren't just lofting around. But he knows you aren't accustomed to us yet, so he's trying his best, he's a good boy." He stated, and pat Draco on the side, which earned him an affectionate grumble. "If you ever want to come back up here with me, just say the word." He smiled at her.

"Up here y'know...When I want to escape from it all, Draco brings me up here, normally Adontis is with me, and we just laze about in the clouds. One time I played a game of extreme sky diving, and jumped off of Draco, and he caught me. Though he was so fast I barely got to enjoy the freedom of feeling the air around me, but that moment. As crazy as it makes me sound...I understood what freedom meant, I sort of wish I could sprout wings, and fly on my own sometimes. I have never felt afraid of anything, which is why I enjoy it up here...It sort of validates that there is nothing to be afraid of, if you're willing to just go the distance."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,051 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2021 23:05:30 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: