[break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]THEME
[break]
vibe![break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
GET READY OLD MAN!!

"It really was fun! I don't usually get to play around that much..." Not since everything had been taken from her. "The last time I went to hang out with a bunch of other kids, we got attacked by a Type:Null and almost got trapped by a cave-in! It was real wild!"
[break][break]
She throws her hands up as if trying to re-enact the sheer rush she'd gotten from such an adventure, the stench of dead Megalopolans still lingering on her mind long after the incident. Reiner sighs softly at the memory, nudging Eris attention back to the water as the fish begin to swarm.
[break][break]
"If you come around again... Maybe next time we can play some games! Board games... or volleyball! You'll visit again, right?"
[break][break]
With her opponent having taken an unexpected hit, Chiya carries himself with a little more confidence, using a Hydro Pump to speed himself up as he tries to herd a few more Magikarp into the basket.
[break][break]
DO|dwzGF
[break][break]
Eris + Chiya points: 05!

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800][googlefont=Hachi+Maru+Pop]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
angelo vs eris [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2021 14:29:31 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","angelo"]

Angelo is, admittedly, distracted from the sour taste of defeat by Eris’s innocent recollection of her latest outing with her friends. He raises a brow, smiling even though he probably shouldn’t be encouraging it. “Sounds like an adventure. Guess I’ll come to you when I need advice about cave-ins and feral monster attacks.” [break][break]

To be honest, it really shouldn’t surprise him given her family pastimes and that this, of all places, was Hoenn. [break][break]

Course.” A hand is tapped against Eris’s shoulder when she asks him about future visits, something inside him softening at her unabashed request and wide-eyed hopefulness. It makes him miss Alto Mare just the slightest bit more. “I need to get my revenge, don’t I? You pick the game, I’ll be there.” [break][break]

But first, Angelo recalls his Vaporeon and begins to ready the little motorboat to take them back to shore. His pride not quite so bruised about this particular loss. [break][break]

Want one of those Magikarp ice-cream cones when we get back to the beach? Suppose you deserve it, Master Fisherman.” He smiles, thinking he could dig deep into his pockets just this one time…

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

+ clear: battle underwater for the entirety of a H✩T battle[break]
clear: paralyzed[break][break]

+ roll 1-49 miss // 50-99 one magikarp point // 100 two magikarp points[break]
+ angelo score: 04[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.angelo]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a1b6d7[/newclass]

[newclass=.angelo b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
angelo vs eris [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2021 0:30:16 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]H✩T BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: