CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
Bloodties
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2021 13:22:36 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[attr="class","cian"]"can you even reach up this high?"

regardless of roman's answer, it's not a risk cian is willing to take. he takes a preemptive step away, keen on protecting what's important to him.

when asked to prove it, he only quirks his eyebrows and tilts his head to question:

"how?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.cian] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .cian b { color: #716075; font-size: 13px; } .cian u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; } .cian a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .cian .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .cian .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .cian .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .cian .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ditz

Ro
Male
Thirteen
November 8th
Fallarbor Town
Cooties
Hooligan
Civilian
I'm Thirteen
Get Lost
18 height
18 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
150 posts
Roman Maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roman
Roman Maher
Bloodties
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2021 13:29:22 GMT
Roman Maher Avatar
"No, but I can throw."

And he's Rockruff ready to become a missile at a moment's notice.

He squints.

"I don't know." he hadn't thought that far ahead.

"Don't you have like, a photo or something?"

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
Bloodties
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2021 13:33:32 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[attr="class","cian"]"good idea."

pulling out his phone, he gives it a few quick taps before turning the screen to face roman. he holds it at an arm's length, ready to pull it away just in case.

it's a somewhat recent selfie of him sipping what looks to be a smoothie. 's in the background, clearly unprepared for the photo.

"you can zoom in if you want. don't swipe, though; you might not like what you see."

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.cian] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .cian b { color: #716075; font-size: 13px; } .cian u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; } .cian a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .cian .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .cian .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .cian .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .cian .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ditz

Ro
Male
Thirteen
November 8th
Fallarbor Town
Cooties
Hooligan
Civilian
I'm Thirteen
Get Lost
18 height
18 height
awards
150 posts
Roman Maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roman
Roman Maher
Bloodties
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2021 13:43:08 GMT
Roman Maher Avatar
Eyes narrow on the screen, ready to catch Cian in a lie, but he's not fibbing.

"Holy shit. You...You weren't lying."

Roman leans forward, Po dropping from his arms so he can reach for the phone. A finger touches the screen, and because he's a child being told not to, Roman swipes to the next photo.

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
Bloodties
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2021 14:00:29 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[attr="class","cian"]thankfully, the next pic's just one of 's little kabuto skittering across the living room. if roman had swiped the other way, however... :monkas:

"yeah i ain't a liar."

that's a lie.

cian pulls his phone back, pocketing it.

"told you."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

Ditz

Ro
Male
Thirteen
November 8th
Fallarbor Town
Cooties
Hooligan
Civilian
I'm Thirteen
Get Lost
18 height
18 height
awards
150 posts
Roman Maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roman
Roman Maher
Bloodties
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2021 14:28:14 GMT
Roman Maher Avatar
"Everyone's a liar." he says as if he knows how the world works.

Little arms fold against his chest, a boy mimicking a man.

"Why didn't nobody tell me about you? Not my mom or my dad. Nothing."

They wanted him to be alone, didn't they? Absent of anyone or anything that could care. Emeralds drift down to the puppy. The muscles around Roman's mouth tighten while he watches Po lick at his paws.

Alone.

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
Bloodties
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2021 11:23:43 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[attr="class","cian"]"nobody told me about you either, so i guess we're even."

mirroring roman, cian folds his arms against his chest.

"guess that makes you my nephew."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

Ditz

Ro
Male
Thirteen
November 8th
Fallarbor Town
Cooties
Hooligan
Civilian
I'm Thirteen
Get Lost
18 height
18 height
awards
150 posts
Roman Maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roman
Roman Maher
Bloodties
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2021 21:29:13 GMT
Roman Maher Avatar
He frowned.

"I guess."

Narrowed eyes.

"You owe me ten years of birthday presents."

And he'd collect them. Eventually.

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
Bloodties
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2021 13:35:59 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[attr="class","cian"]cian laughs.

"you're only ten? man, you're a baby."

instinctively, he raises his hands, ready to defend himself.

"but sure. why don't you ask your dad to invite me over next time he visits?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

Ditz

Ro
Male
Thirteen
November 8th
Fallarbor Town
Cooties
Hooligan
Civilian
I'm Thirteen
Get Lost
18 height
18 height
awards
150 posts
Roman Maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roman
Roman Maher
Bloodties
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2021 18:38:29 GMT
Roman Maher Avatar
"Whatever old man."

Roman looks away.

"He might not visit again."

And if he did, Romam wouldn't be there waiting. He had a plan.

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
Bloodties
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2021 11:55:59 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[attr="class","cian"]"why's that?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
Bloodties
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2021 12:07:21 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[attr="class","cian"]huh. maybe it is genetic.

"you gonna run away like he did?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
Bloodties
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2021 12:12:40 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[attr="class","cian"]"oh yeah."

how long ago has it been since refused to come home? since he left rocket to start a clean life?

cian isn't too sure anymore.

"he hates our dad, too, much like how you hate him."

[attr="class","noodles"]