3,824 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
Bloodties
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2021 7:13:31 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[attr="class","cian"]after a thought, cian shrugs.

"no."

"it could be our little secret."

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.cian] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .cian b { color: #716075; font-size: 13px; } .cian u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; } .cian a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .cian .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .cian .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .cian .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .cian .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ditz

Ro
Male
Thirteen
November 8th
Fallarbor Town
Cooties
Hooligan
Civilian
I'm Thirteen
Get Lost
18 height
18 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
150 posts
Roman Maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roman
Roman Maher
Bloodties
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2021 8:33:55 GMT
Roman Maher Avatar
"I don't have to give you anything?"

His hands slide into his pockets.

"That's how this works in the movies. To keep someone quiet they gotta give the other person something."

Roman had that right, didn't he? Maybe he was thinking of something else.

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
3,824 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
Bloodties
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2021 8:48:12 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[attr="class","cian"]cian shakes his head.

"this isn't a movie."

"just know i have your back if you need it. you are my nephew, after all."

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.cian] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .cian b { color: #716075; font-size: 13px; } .cian u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; } .cian a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .cian .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .cian .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .cian .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .cian .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ditz

Ro
Male
Thirteen
November 8th
Fallarbor Town
Cooties
Hooligan
Civilian
I'm Thirteen
Get Lost
18 height
18 height
awards
150 posts
Roman Maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roman
Roman Maher
Bloodties
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2021 8:53:56 GMT
Roman Maher Avatar
Not a movie, right. Roman nods his head and shifts, emerald daggers narrowing hard on Cian's face.

"Do you promise?" it's hard to hide the want in his voice. The desire for a promise from a stranger.

"Cross your heart, hope to die, stick a Weedle in your eye?"

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,824 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
Bloodties
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2021 8:58:03 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[attr="class","cian"]"i'd never lie to you, roman."

he's lying right now.

but he smiles all the same and raises a hand. his other crosses an x over his heart.

"i promise."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

Ditz

Ro
Male
Thirteen
November 8th
Fallarbor Town
Cooties
Hooligan
Civilian
I'm Thirteen
Get Lost
18 height
18 height
awards
150 posts
Roman Maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roman
Roman Maher
Bloodties
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2021 9:03:31 GMT
Roman Maher Avatar
"Okay." a smile edges at the corner of his lips.

"I believe you."

"If you're lying though, I'll find that fucking Weedle." Roman points a tiny finger at his own eye. "Poke. Uncle Cian the pirate."

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,824 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
Bloodties
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2021 9:15:03 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[attr="class","cian"]"and i believe you. keep that weedle to yourself for now."

with a glance over his shoulder, cian gestures towards rockier terrain.

"i still gotta get a run in but you on any social media?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

Ditz

Ro
Male
Thirteen
November 8th
Fallarbor Town
Cooties
Hooligan
Civilian
I'm Thirteen
Get Lost
18 height
18 height
awards
150 posts
Roman Maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roman
Roman Maher
Bloodties
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2021 9:19:20 GMT
Roman Maher Avatar
"No, not really." he shrugs.

"I don't even have a phone."

Maybe he should steal from one of the kids that did? Yeah. Roman smiled, that sounded like a great idea.

"But I'll get one."

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,824 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
Bloodties
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2021 11:27:18 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[attr="class","cian"]"you don't have a phone?"

what the fuck?

"can't believe your dad didn't get you one."

outrageous.

unacceptable.

turning, cian starts walking back to the town.

"come on. i'll get you one."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,824 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
Bloodties
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2021 9:36:05 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[attr="class","cian"]"i think the better question is why didn't your dad buy you one?"

hands find his pockets as cian strolls along the route. the soot doesn't bother him very much, but he does cough every now and then.

"i have your back, remember? that's what family does. and we're family."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

Ditz

Ro
Male
Thirteen
November 8th
Fallarbor Town
Cooties
Hooligan
Civilian
I'm Thirteen
Get Lost
18 height
18 height
awards
150 posts
Roman Maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roman
Roman Maher
Bloodties
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2021 9:52:55 GMT
Roman Maher Avatar
"I..I don't know."

Why hadn't his dad bought him one?

Roman frowned. The boy's ready to wallow in anger but stops short.

"Family." whispered under his breath like a secret. The word carried more weight than it should. Aware enough to notice, but not old to understand why. Roman struggled to grasp the mounting pressure in his chest.

Tiny legs take to a jog to reach his Uncle's side. Though Roman's expression is firm, the look inside his eyes isn't. An ocean's worth of problems swum in his emerald hues.

"Does that mean you won't leave?"

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,824 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
Bloodties
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2021 11:40:28 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[attr="class","cian"]"i'm not leaving you, no."

his heart would break a little if he had allowed it to. instead, he feels nothing much except for a twisted sense of duty and loyalty — not to rocket, but to his father.

"but i live in rustboro so technically i have to leave? you should visit. i'll show you around."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

Ditz

Ro
Male
Thirteen
November 8th
Fallarbor Town
Cooties
Hooligan
Civilian
I'm Thirteen
Get Lost
18 height
18 height
awards
150 posts
Roman Maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roman
Roman Maher
Bloodties
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2021 9:50:30 GMT
Roman Maher Avatar
He'd heard those words before. said the exact same thing during his visit.

Roman frowned, not at Cian but himself. Believing his uncle felt easier. Their slate together was clean. Free from the scars of abandonment that his dad carved deep with hammer and chisel.

"I'm not allowed to leave town."