Mistralton City, Unova
Pansexual
Fortree Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
breathe me in
breathe me out
158 height
158 height
The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math.
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vic
Victor Wexler
seas the day [m]
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2021 17:53:40 GMT
Victor Wexler Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","vic"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"]milky

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","topbox"]

[attr="class","name"]vic wexler

[attr="class","lyric"]cause baby, you're my valentine

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","icon"]

What do you do when you want to be helpful but aren’t particularly good at any of the more specific jobs that come when a little town is preparing for heavy weather? Well, apparently they put you on log-carrying duty, because surely there’s no way anyone could fuck up something that simple, right? Right!?
[break][break]
Admittedly, so far Vic was doing alright.
[break][break]
Then again, this was no rocket science. All he had to do was basically take a log from point A to point B and then help put it in place to make one of those neat wooden bridges that were all over the town. It gave Pacifidlog a cool look in Vic’s own opinion, although it really made him wonder why they didn’t make the bridges out of something a bit more resistant… Wait! Was it because of the name of the town!? Those logs looked like they would be really slippery when it rained though! But hey, what did he know? His experience with coastal towns before arriving at Hoenn came mostly from the time he spent in Alola, and apparently there the weather was much more forgiving (for the most part).
[break][break]
And speaking of unforgiving weather…
[break][break]
Man, it was hot!

[break][break]
The sun shone down on the town with all the fury of its blazing heat, and in response, the water sparkled calmly beneath, almost as if calling Vic to jump in. For a split second, he wished he had gone on diving duty instead, but the optimist in him pointed out that this was actually a great workout, and that the people of Pacifidlog would really benefit from having those bridges built.

[break][break]
Optimism didn’t do much to fix the heat issue though, and after a couple of hours of hard work, it was soon enough that during a short break, Vic found himself grabbing his shirt from the back and yanking it over his head for the sole sake of cooling down a little.

[break][break]
”Ah, so much better!” Now in nothing more than swim trunks and sneakers, he carried on without a care in the world, because let’s be honest… it wasn’t like Vic to feel any shame at all, and with heat like this, he wasn’t the only one doing things like those.

[attr="class","ooc"]

tagged for (in true vic fashion, this post is as all over the place at him)

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".vic"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#fff; color:#111; position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=".vic"]--accent:#fcb8a6; --bgcolor:#fbf2af; --speech:#e88182;[/newclass]

[newclass=".vic b"]color:var(--speech); font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".vic i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]

[newclass=".vic .topimg"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/rHjH0c8/image.png); height:300px; background-size:cover; background-position:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".vic .topbox"]position:absolute; left:230px; top:90px; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".vic .topbox .name"]font:bold 70px/40px 'Montserrat'; font-weight:600; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #fff, 1px -1px 0 #fff, -1px 1px 0 #fff, 1px 1px 0 #fff; width:250px; letter-spacing:-3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".vic .topbox .lyric"]margin-top:10px; background:var(--accent); color:#fff; width:225px; letter-spacing:2px; padding:0px 20px; font:10px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".vic .main"]min-height:300px; font:11px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:20px 40px 20px 35px; border:1px solid #fbf2af;[/newclass]

[newclass=".vic .pkmn"]text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".vic .bottom"]min-height:15px; padding:10px 5px; background:var(--bgcolor);[/newclass]

[newclass=".vic .pkmn img"]background:rgba(250,250,250,0.9); filter:sepia(100%); padding-bottom:10px; margin:0px 5px; transition:O.8s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".vic .pkmn img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".vic .milkycredit"]background:var(--accent); position:absolute; right:-25px; color:#fff; top:25px; padding:0px 5px; font:bold 11px Poppins; letter-spacing:2px; transform:rotate(90deg);[/newclass]

[newclass=".vic .icon"]height:90px; width:90px; background:var(--bgcolor); border-radius:10px; padding:10px; float:left; margin-right:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".vic .ooc"]background:Var(--bgcolor); padding:5px 10px; margin-top:10px; font:10px roboto; [/newclass]

[newclass=".vic .ooc b"]text-transform:uppercase; font:12px Poppins; letter-spacing:-1px; font-weight:500; margin-right:5px; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat:500,600,700|Poppins:500,600,700]
close tab

played by

milky

leo, leonício
he/him
MARCH 14
OLDDALE TOWN
demisexual
slateport u. student
cadet
You got my soul in your solar system But you keep my heart out of hand
awards
88 posts
leo del río DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @leo
leo del río
seas the day [m]
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2021 18:10:32 GMT
leo del río Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","youth"]

[attr="class","youthimg"]

[attr="class","youthmain"]LEO DEL RÍO [break] • • •

[attr="class","youthbar"]

[attr="class","far fa-star"]

PACIFIDLOG PRESERVATIONS

[attr="class","youthpost"]

Well, luckily for , he was not the only one with no particular set of special skills! Leo didn't have any either.

[break][break] Not that, of course, that stopped the brunette from getting right into things, as if he did. It hadn't stopped him middle school, chasing after a flock of Pidgey even though his mother had warned him not, hadn't stopped him in high school, when he'd gone bungee-jumping off the cliffs just outside of Olddale, and certainly didn't stop him now.

[break][break] The sun gleamed brightly above — the summer's impossible, unforgiving heat beating down on the boy's tan back as he balanced a log onto his shoulder. Around the town of Pacifidlog, even in Hoenn — wait no, especially in Hoenn, the summer was hot and unbearable. Not that of course, Leo seemed to mind, wearing nothing but his Hoenn Star Tournament branded swim shorts (with the famous Head Ranger ' face printed cutely on his butt) as he carried the equipment along.

[break][break] He had been doing good! Or at least, he thought so, until a foot slipped and ‐

[break][break] "Ahhh — !" He let out a shout, unbalanced, nearly falling over the edge unless some pink-haired, cherrubi-cheeked savior could save him.

[attr="class","youthnotes"]

TLDR; leo falls into water?!

[attr="class","youthpkmn"]

[attr="class","youthbottom"]

[googlefont=Playfair+Display]
[googlefont=Montserrat:800i]
[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=.youth]width:500px;min-height:300px;margin:0px auto;background:#000; tranition:1s ease-in-out[/newclass]

[newclass=.youthimg]background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/94/87/66/94876605a2117a18a2e835e0e9324bb3.jpg);height:200px;background-size:cover;background-position:80% 40%;filter:contrast(120%) saturate(140%) sepia(30%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.youthmain]font:italic 43px 'Montserrat';text-transform:uppercase;padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;font-weight:900;text-shadow:2px 2px #f6c900;line-height:35px;width:130px;color:#1b1b1b; word-wrap: break-word;[/newclass]

[newclass=.youthimg span]background:#d6982c;font:15px 'Montserrat';text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:-1px;width:300px;color:#1b1b1b;box-shadow:2px 2px #1b1b1b;padding-right:10px;text-align:right;float:left;margin:60px 0px 0px 150px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.youth .youthbar]border-left:0px solid #1b1b1b; background:#d6982c; height:30px;padding-left:50px; padding-top:20px; overflow:hidden; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.youth:hover .youthbar]border-left:100px solid #1b1b1b; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.youthbar a]color:#d6982c; font:10px Poppins; letter-spacing:2px; font-weight:600; text-shadow:none; text-transform:uppercase; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:none; background:#1b1b1b; margin-left:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.youthbar span]color:#d6982c; font:10px Poppins; letter-spacing:2px; font-weight:600; text-shadow:none; text-transform:uppercase; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:none; padding:5px 10px; background:#1b1b1b; margin-left:5px; border-radius:50px; text-align:left;[/newclass]

[newclass=.youthpost]background:#1b1b1b;font:400 11px roboto;; text-align:justify;border-radius:0px 50px 0px 50px;padding:30px 30px 50px;color:#dbd6ce;margin:20px 30px 30px 30px;box-shadow:5px 5px #d6982c;[/newclass]

[newclass=.youthpost b]font:bold 12px Roboto; font-weight:700; padding:0px 5px;color:#f6c900; [/newclass]
[newclass=.youthpost span]font: 10px Consolas; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.youthpost img]float:left; height:70px; width:70px; margin-right:13px; margin-bottom:3px; box-shadow:4px 4px #d6982c; opacity:0.9; [/newclass]

[newclass=.youthbottom]background:#d6982c;padding:10px 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.youth .far]transform:rotate(20deg);font-size:90px;color:rgba(250,250,250,0.3);float:left;margin-top:-40px; margin-right:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.youthpkmn]text-align:center;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.youthpkmn img]border-radius:100px;margin-right:10px;filter:grayscale(100%);transition:0.3s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.youthpkmn img:hover]transition:0.3s all; filter:grayscale(0%);[/newclass]

[newclass=.youthnotes]margin:15px 20px 0px 20px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:4px solid #d6982c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.youthnotes a]font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; color:#d6982c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.youthnotes span]font:11px Consolas; text-transform:uppercase; background:#d6982c;color:#000; padding:0px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Vic
He/Him
June 21st
Mistralton City, Unova
Pansexual
Fortree Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
breathe me in
breathe me out
158 height
158 height
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vic
Victor Wexler
seas the day [m]
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2021 19:19:11 GMT
Victor Wexler Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","vic"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","topbox"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Luckily for Leo (or not so luckily, depending on who we ask), guess what pink-haired, cherubi-cheeked idiot had spent the sixteenth summer of his life training to be a lifeguard for a not-so-great job at his local community pool that he went back to for two summers after that.

[break][break]

You guessed it, this guy!

[break][break]

He didn’t just jump in the water the moment he heard the oh-so-familiar sound of someone shouting as they fell though, because idiot as he may have been, Vic had enough sense to know that just because someone falls into the water, it doesn’t mean they’re suddenly drowning. They had taught him that when training! He remembered!

[break][break]

What he did do was run to the spot when seeing the brunette falling over edge, and while someone more cautious would have thought to watch their step because someone had just slipped in that very same place, ‘cautious’ was a word that was nowhere in dear Vic’s name.

[break][break]

”Hey! Are y–”

[break][break]

Cue Vic slipping as well.

[break][break]

He fell right on his rear, onto the planks, only his legs making over the edge and getting his poor sneakers wet.

[break][break]

”Ow… Damn… Are you alright?” He should have probably been asking himself that.

[break][break]

So… yeah… not so lucky, huh? Told you those logs looked slippery!

[attr="class","ooc"]

tagged for (vic falls too 'cause no one ever said this man is smooth)

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".vic"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#fff; color:#111; position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=".vic"]--accent:#fcb8a6; --bgcolor:#fbf2af; --speech:#e88182;[/newclass]

[newclass=".vic .topimg"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/rHjH0c8/image.png); height:300px; background-size:cover; background-position:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".vic .topbox"]position:absolute; left:230px; top:90px; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".vic .topbox .name"]font:bold 70px/40px 'Montserrat'; font-weight:600; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #fff, 1px -1px 0 #fff, -1px 1px 0 #fff, 1px 1px 0 #fff; width:250px; letter-spacing:-3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".vic .topbox .lyric"]margin-top:10px; background:var(--accent); color:#fff; width:225px; letter-spacing:2px; padding:0px 20px; font:10px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".vic .main"]min-height:300px; font:11px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:20px 40px 20px 35px; border:1px solid #fbf2af;[/newclass]

[newclass=".vic .bottom"]min-height:15px; padding:10px 5px; background:var(--bgcolor);[/newclass]

[newclass=".vic .pkmn img"]background:rgba(250,250,250,0.9); filter:sepia(100%); padding-bottom:10px; margin:0px 5px; transition:O.8s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".vic .milkycredit"]background:var(--accent); position:absolute; right:-25px; color:#fff; top:25px; padding:0px 5px; font:bold 11px Poppins; letter-spacing:2px; transform:rotate(90deg);[/newclass]

[newclass=".vic .icon"]height:90px; width:90px; background:var(--bgcolor); border-radius:10px; padding:10px; float:left; margin-right:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".vic .ooc"]background:Var(--bgcolor); padding:5px 10px; margin-top:10px; font:10px roboto; [/newclass]

[newclass=".vic .ooc b"]text-transform:uppercase; font:12px Poppins; letter-spacing:-1px; font-weight:500; margin-right:5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

milky

leo, leonício
he/him
MARCH 14
OLDDALE TOWN
demisexual
slateport u. student
cadet
awards
88 posts
leo del río DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @leo
leo del río
seas the day [m]
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2021 1:37:19 GMT
leo del río Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","youth"]

PACIFIDLOG PRESERVATIONS

In no time at all, Leo finds himself dunking head-first into cold ocean water — maybe not freezing cold, but startling all the same. Leo splutters as he breaks the water, looking like a boy who is about to drown.

[break][break] Which, of course, would be silly! Unknown to the other people in this thread, Leo is actually a champion swimmer. Okay, maybe not a champion swimmer — but a good enough one to be rivals with all throughout University!

[break][break] Leo is treading water when he looks up, to find the blurry image of a pink-haired boy staring back at him. Blurry because - Leo realizes, as he pats his face - his glasses are missing! Oh geeze.

[break][break] Before he can say anything, however, there is a chirp as Rue appears at 's shoulder, balancing what appears to be too-large glasses on her beak. Though he can't really see, Leo can recognize his pokemon's chirp from anywhere.

[break][break] "Ah, yeah," he says, in response to the other's question. "Think I lost my glasses though. See 'em anywhere?"

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=.youth]width:500px;min-height:300px;margin:0px auto;background:#000; tranition:1s ease-in-out[/newclass]

[newclass=.youthimg]background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/94/87/66/94876605a2117a18a2e835e0e9324bb3.jpg);height:200px;background-size:cover;background-position:80% 40%;filter:contrast(120%) saturate(140%) sepia(30%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.youthmain]font:italic 43px 'Montserrat';text-transform:uppercase;padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;font-weight:900;text-shadow:2px 2px #f6c900;line-height:35px;width:130px;color:#1b1b1b; word-wrap: break-word;[/newclass]

[newclass=.youthimg span]background:#d6982c;font:15px 'Montserrat';text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:-1px;width:300px;color:#1b1b1b;box-shadow:2px 2px #1b1b1b;padding-right:10px;text-align:right;float:left;margin:60px 0px 0px 150px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.youth .youthbar]border-left:0px solid #1b1b1b; background:#d6982c; height:30px;padding-left:50px; padding-top:20px; overflow:hidden; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.youth:hover .youthbar]border-left:100px solid #1b1b1b; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.youthbar a]color:#d6982c; font:10px Poppins; letter-spacing:2px; font-weight:600; text-shadow:none; text-transform:uppercase; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:none; background:#1b1b1b; margin-left:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.youthbar span]color:#d6982c; font:10px Poppins; letter-spacing:2px; font-weight:600; text-shadow:none; text-transform:uppercase; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:none; padding:5px 10px; background:#1b1b1b; margin-left:5px; border-radius:50px; text-align:left;[/newclass]

[newclass=.youthpost]background:#1b1b1b;font:400 11px roboto;; text-align:justify;border-radius:0px 50px 0px 50px;padding:30px 30px 50px;color:#dbd6ce;margin:20px 30px 30px 30px;box-shadow:5px 5px #d6982c;[/newclass]

[newclass=.youthpost b]font:bold 12px Roboto; font-weight:700; padding:0px 5px;color:#f6c900; [/newclass]
[newclass=.youthpost span]font: 10px Consolas; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.youthpost img]float:left; height:70px; width:70px; margin-right:13px; margin-bottom:3px; box-shadow:4px 4px #d6982c; opacity:0.9; [/newclass]

[newclass=.youth .far]transform:rotate(20deg);font-size:90px;color:rgba(250,250,250,0.3);float:left;margin-top:-40px; margin-right:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.youthpkmn img]border-radius:100px;margin-right:10px;filter:grayscale(100%);transition:0.3s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.youthpkmn img:hover]transition:0.3s all; filter:grayscale(0%);[/newclass]

[newclass=.youthnotes]margin:15px 20px 0px 20px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:4px solid #d6982c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.youthnotes a]font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; color:#d6982c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.youthnotes span]font:11px Consolas; text-transform:uppercase; background:#d6982c;color:#000; padding:0px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Vic
He/Him
June 21st
Mistralton City, Unova
Pansexual
Fortree Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
breathe me in
breathe me out
158 height
158 height
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vic
Victor Wexler
seas the day [m]
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2021 5:07:01 GMT
Victor Wexler Avatar
[attr="class","vic"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","topbox"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Well, won’t you look at that… the guy was perfectly fine!
[break][break]
Okay, not perfectly fine, since whatever clothes he was wearing were now soaking wet and here’s to hoping he didn’t have his phone on him now that he was shoulders-deep in sea water and all that. But, fine enough not to need anyone to go rescue him because he was suddenly drowning or something, which was always a good thing! People generally were better off when they were not drowning!
[break][break]
Not fine enough to be seeing though, apparently, as he kept patting his face and looked like he was struggling...
[break][break]
Thankfully, a little Fletchling perched itself on the shoulder of the pink-haired young man, carrying no less than a pair of glasses. Aha!
[break][break]
”Oh, hey there. Wow, you must be really strong to be carrying those! Mind if I take them?” He said to the tiny bird with a smile, ever-so-gently scratching its head as he took the glasses in order to give them back to the definitely-not-drowning stranger.
[break][break]
”These, I’d guess?” It would have been a really weird coincidence if they weren’t, huh? ”Need any help getting back up here?” He offered then, just as he himself got back up.

[attr="class","ooc"]

tagged for

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

milky

leo, leonício
he/him
MARCH 14
OLDDALE TOWN
demisexual
slateport u. student
cadet
awards
88 posts
leo del río DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @leo
leo del río
seas the day [m]
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2021 5:18:28 GMT
leo del río Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","youth"]

PACIFIDLOG PRESERVATIONS

Rue was either terribly used to her trainer's antics or had spent one too many days on the farm and had buffed up from spending time carrying hayseed for . Or maybe, it was just one of those breaking-those-fourth-dimensional-wall scenarios that were perfect for meet-cutes just like this! Regardless, the Fletchling seemed happier than anything as the pink-haired boy plucked the glasses from her and scratched her head. She chirped, flapping her wings happily, looking right at peace there on 's shoulder.

[break][break] Leo blinked sea-water out of his eyes, wiping his face with a hand for good-measure. Even with his blurry vision, he could make the faint shape of another boy - a pink haired boy, that kind of thing was impossible to miss, y'know - and his voice too. "Probably!" he said, before dunking his head back into the water and swimming to the other in a few strokes.

[break][break] He was practically blind without his glasses, but he had spent enough afternoons swimming hours with to know his way around the water. Even if this technically wasn't the same thing as a school pool - in fact, probably, nowhere close.

[break][break] He grappled around blindly for the edge of the docks, unfortunately grabbing onto Vic's knee - and hopefully nothing else. "Uh - yeah! Sure, that's be great!" Even in his nearly blind state, he grins lopsidedly at the other.

[break][break] Surely this pink-haired blob was a nice person. Totally not a villain or anything like that!

[break][break] Since you know, those things didn't exist. Obviously.

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

Azul

Vic
He/Him
June 21st
Mistralton City, Unova
Pansexual
Fortree Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
breathe me in
breathe me out
158 height
158 height
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vic
Victor Wexler
seas the day [m]
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2021 6:08:43 GMT
Victor Wexler Avatar
[attr="class","vic"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","topbox"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Had this guy trained his Fletchling to retrieve his glasses or something? Did he make the little bird bench press them like it was a gym workout? He must have really gotten into these kinds of situations a lot to put all that effort in! It was kind of commendable!
[break][break]
Such were the kind of things that crossed dearest Vic’s mind as our man overboard swam back to the docks, only being distracted from them when he felt the rather unmistakable feeling of a wet hand against his skin. Oh.
[break][break]
There was a short laugh accompanied by a ”No worries, I got you.” And then, switching positions slightly and grabbing onto the other’s forearm in order to get a good grip, he helped him out of the water almost totally effortlessly. Just like strongbird-Fletching may or may not have done, Vic too did bench presses… and not with glasses! (And much else, but I’m not about to use his full workout routine as filler in a post… this time). It sure came in handy in situations like these, didn’t it? Who would have thought!
[break][break]
”You’re a pretty good swimmer, you know?” A grin, letting go of the other's arm just as he offered him back his apparently much-needed glasses. ”Here you go.”

[attr="class","ooc"]

tagged for (how stupid of a post can I write? lol)

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

milky

leo, leonício
he/him
MARCH 14
OLDDALE TOWN
demisexual
slateport u. student
cadet
awards
88 posts
leo del río DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @leo
leo del río
seas the day [m]
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2021 2:10:15 GMT
leo del río Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","youth"]

PACIFIDLOG PRESERVATIONS

There was a brief shiver as the cool air hit his skin, but in no time at all, the other boy was able to pull him up from the water and onto the resulting planks. His feet his the deck first, and as soon as the glasses were pressed into his hand, he placed them on.

[break][break] Sure enough, the adorable face of one came into view. Leo grinned. "Thanks, dude!"

[break][break] Thankfully, the heat of the summer air was enough to warm his freckled skin and Leo found himself plopping onto side of the planks beside the other. Rue flew to his shoulder, handing him a towel. Where'd she gotten that from? Oh well. He pressed the towel into his face, then tossed it over his shoulder. When his face was dry, he looked at the other.

[break][break] "Y'could say that," he says with a grin. "I swim for Slateport U, y'know!" He offers a hand for the other to shake. "My name's Leo. What's yours?"

[break][break]

TLDR; leo says hi

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

Azul

Vic
He/Him
June 21st
Mistralton City, Unova
Pansexual
Fortree Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
breathe me in
breathe me out
158 height
158 height
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vic
Victor Wexler
seas the day [m]
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2021 8:09:59 GMT
Victor Wexler Avatar
[attr="class","vic"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","topbox"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","icon"]

”Oh damn, do you really? That’s pretty cool!” The pinkette responded, impressed. No wonder this guy was such a good swimmer even when being kinda sorta almost-blind, huh?! ”I did some swimming in uni too, but I don’t think I was ever really that great! I’m more of a soccer team kind of guy.” He laughed, but it was the truth, especially being that he had attended Hammerlocke university of all places, where football was all the rage – Galarian school as it was. Of course he had gone right back to playing the sport he had grown to love more than any back in highschool!
[break][break]
”Leo, huh?... Like a Sealeo? Kinda suits you.” Vic smirked at his own stupid joke, taking the other’s hand and giving it a good, solid shake before letting go. ”I’m Vic, nice to meet you!”
[break][break]
They were supposed to be there to help with building bridges, but honestly, could anyone really blame them if they took a break and just talked for a moment? It wasn’t as if a storm was about to hit Pacifidlog that very second or anything...
[break][break]
Plus, this Leo person seemed like a really cool guy!

[attr="class","ooc"]

tagged for

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

milky

leo, leonício
he/him
MARCH 14
OLDDALE TOWN
demisexual
slateport u. student
cadet
awards
88 posts
leo del río DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @leo
leo del río
seas the day [m]
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2021 6:23:28 GMT
leo del río Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","youth"]

PACIFIDLOG PRESERVATIONS

"soccer? that's awesome!" personally, leo had never been an official member of the soccer team though he'd help out on occasion for intermurals when they'd need an extra hand. plus, he's played the sport with the neighborhood kids whenever he went back home to olddale.

[break][break] and then of course —

[break][break] "ma and pa are huge fans of futbol too. we always have a huge party around the world cup time. you should come over one day!"

[break][break] the pun sealeo rings through the air, and leo once again lets out a laugh. he can't help it — this guy's positive attitude is infectious! "vic... vic..." he hums, trying to come up with something cool like the pink-haired youth, but it's at that moment his phone rings. "oh shit!"

[break][break] he stands up abruptly.

[break][break] "sorry! i forgot i have a paper due!" he waves broadly. "see you around vic-a-chu!"

[break][break]

TLDR; leo runs away

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,834 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
seas the day [m]
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2021 1:18:59 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: