part of
TAG WITH @tavi
octavia nuys
dearly departed
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2021 2:04:24 GMT
octavia nuys Avatar
[attr="class","octavia"]
[attr="class","octavia b"]
[attr="class","octavia i"]"and then he was like oh is mercury in gatorade or some shit," the pause is dramatic, intentionally placed as if her darling little phantump cares about masterful storytelling. it doesn't, but she'll carry on anyway. "like i wouldn't realign the fuck out of his chakras just for that remark."

to the normal passerby, she's clinically insane. to herself and her team, she's merely dedicated to her craft. or, well, probably insane.

tavi finds herself in the midst of meteor falls, aimlessly wandering with the stars as her guide. constellations sprawl out overhead and while she's well versed in their map, it's easy to get lost in ruins. better yet, this particular graveyard of ruins? yeah, let's just say the current map is more ectoplasmic than simple stars.

"can you believe the nerve?" a pointed stare is directed toward her phantump. waiting on a cue, a blink, anything to affirm her already concrete mindset. "i mean really, atropos!" her mouth closes for a moment, opens, and then closes once more. whatever train of thought she had simply dissipates with the breeze, carried away to not be remembered again until days later.

damn retrograde. or, wait, is that over already? time, am i right?

oh well, onto the next topic... "anyway, think i can find a meteor out here?" there's a mildly excited trill to her voice now. "oooh, think of the uses!" spell jars, crystal pouches, maybe even a good ol' glass of meteor water. endless possibilities keep her moving, keep her steps giddy with childlike adventure.

that is, if she ever ends up scouring for said meteors... all it takes is a cold spot and she's sliding to a stop, head rotating rapidly. ghost? ghost! wow, two hunts in one day. oooh, maybe she can even recruit a partner!

[newclass=.octavia] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.octavia b] color: #927ace; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.octavia i] text-decoration: underline dotted #927ace; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,140 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
dearly departed
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2021 6:04:01 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","jay"]
has she forgotten that he's here?'

[break][break] it occurs to jayden, briefly, but it is not in-character for him to break the silence. or the lack-therof. continues her monologue all the way from the submarine to their destination of meteor falls, telling story after story. much of it goes over jayden's head, but he is not in the practice of trying to figure out someone else's thoughts as well as his own.

[break][break] "can you believe the nerve?"

[break][break] it's directed at her phantump. or maybe jayden. the two look side-by-side identical as they blink at the girl who leads them down the path, continuing forth on her rampage.

[break][break] her words are ironic, given the circumstance.

[break][break] as they approach the bottom of the falls, she finally says something that jayden feels like he can contribute to. "i read something in the sub's library about this. rumor has it there was a meteor that crashed here a hundred years ago," he says, pausing. not for dramatic effect, but because he is genuinely trying to recall. "i believe some of our scientists thought it was related to deoxys." none could be proven, though, of course.

[break][break] starlight falls on them as jayden glances up towards the sky. lada presses against his side, a reminder that she is here, alongside him.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","jaysq"]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[newclass=".jay"]--accent:#7B56D1; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".jaysq"]width:60px; height:60px; background:var(--accent); position:absolute; right:-30px; bottom:-30px; border-radius:40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jay blockquote"] width:400px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; position:relative; z-index:5; overflow:hidden; margin-bottom:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jay b"] color:var(--accent); font-size:13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jay i"] color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jay .tag"] border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; margin-top:25px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jay a"] font:bold 12px poppins; color:var(--accent)!important; border-bottom:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.jay .pokeclass]top:50px;left:20px; position:absolute; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jay .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #232323; border-right:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s all; margin-left:8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jay .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

tavi
she/her
march 5th
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
occultist
grunt
0 height
0 height
now she's back in the atmosphere.
awards
21 posts
octavia nuys DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @tavi
octavia nuys
dearly departed
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2021 1:16:49 GMT
octavia nuys Avatar
[attr="class","octavia"]
[attr="class","octavia i"]oh, right. she almost forgot he was here!

technically, she did forget but that's water under the bridge. it escapes her mind as quickly as it rises, shifting back to allow nonsense into the forefront. at least the phantump that looks utterly confused isn't alone in dealing with the woman of stars. there's another two poor souls left to handle her bullshit.

tavi rotates to face him, head tilting just enough for the brim of her hat to flop.

"is that what happened here?" a hand rises to push her hat away, to reveal curious blue eyes. she can feel something around, buried into the roots of this place. it tickles at her skin, pricks at the nerves. can he feel it too? "some say life from other planets, other realms, leave traces where they've previously lived. do you think the vibe here is lives lost or extraterrestrial?"

she thinks of the reports of previous instances, of things coming from the stars. it always ended in carnage.

perhaps that's why the atmosphere holds a sad note to it, a frequency of vibration that almost brings unease. her eyes drift toward the sky, toward the moon shining overhead. "maybe we'll get to the bottom of it."

[newclass=.octavia] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.octavia i] text-decoration: underline dotted #927ace; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
dearly departed
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2021 23:43:34 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgroc"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LOTAD APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OWN TEMPO
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NATURAL GIFT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BUBBLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEECH SEED
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GOODRA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SAP SIPPER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BIDE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BUBBLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BODY SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,140 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
dearly departed
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2021 6:09:39 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","jay"]
jayden pauses, considerate.

[break][break] there is always an aura of lives lost around jayden - or at least that is how it certainly feels. he has never known quite if he is drawn to ghosts, or if they are drawn to him. either way, there is something inevitable about the way that he feels intricately tied to them, even from his earliest days.

[break][break] as for the extraterrestrial... jayden has no idea. he thinks back to the strange dream that he had many months ago, the image of a blond woman being chased into nothingness by what could only have been an alternate being... that had not been terrestrial, that was for sure.

[break][break] instead of answering her question, he asks, "... which one would you want it to be?"

[break][break] meanwhile in the distance, there is a goodra in the distance. lada gives immediate chase - her yellow rings glowing with fine light. there is a screech, followed by a pursuit.

[break][break] the pokemon goes down in an instant.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"] // catching goodra !

[attr="class","jaysq"]

[newclass=".jaysq"]width:60px; height:60px; background:var(--accent); position:absolute; right:-30px; bottom:-30px; border-radius:40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jay blockquote"] width:400px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; position:relative; z-index:5; overflow:hidden; margin-bottom:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jay .tag"] border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; margin-top:25px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jay a"] font:bold 12px poppins; color:var(--accent)!important; border-bottom:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.jay .pokeclass]top:50px;left:20px; position:absolute; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jay .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #232323; border-right:1px solid var(--accent); padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s all; margin-left:8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jay .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

tavi
she/her
march 5th
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
occultist
grunt
0 height
0 height
awards
21 posts
octavia nuys DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @tavi
octavia nuys
dearly departed
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2021 1:13:55 GMT
octavia nuys Avatar
[attr="class","octavia"]
[attr="class","octavia i"]hmm.

he counters with a question of his own, not quite satisfying her curiosity. instead he redirects it, thus placating octavia for now. she stares at him for a moment, gears slowly churning over each other until it becomes a well oiled thought. a coherent one, at least as far as she's concerned.

majority of her thoughts aren't very coherent anyway, but that's neither here nor there... right, the answer.

"i suppose," she pauses, perhaps for dramatic effect. or, really, just to wrangle her thoughts back in. "i'd be happy with either." anything odd, out of place... she'll easily enjoy.

a lotad wanders a little too close to their path, snapping her eyes away from him to watch the movement. it's cute, small enough to carry things. practical, adorable, what's not to want? her phantump understands enough to usher a confuse ray toward the unlucky little lotad. it wobbles, eyes growing foggy with confusion. she doesn't wait for it to stumble for longer, choosing to yeet a pokeball over before rotating to face jayden once more.

"do you have a preference?"

capturing lotad

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
dearly departed
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2021 2:48:37 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD KADABRA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INNER FOCUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TRICK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROLE PLAY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RECOVER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]KINESIS

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MUDKIP APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TORRENT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FORESIGHT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MUD SLAP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ENDEAVOR
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MUD SPORT

[break]
BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,140 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
dearly departed
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2021 7:19:24 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","jay"]
did he have a preference?

[break][break] it's not something he has considered before. most of the time, people are not interested in what he has to say or think, so he has spent much of his life not concerning himself with those trivialities. still had been kind enough to ask, so he will consider.

[break][break] "i suppose," he says slowly. "the latter. lost lives seem a bit too realistic — " since they're both part of rocket, it makes sense that they would be familiar with death. "and frankly, a little boring. the extraterrestrial, however..." he pauses again, not for dramatic effect, but because he is considering still. "they have my interest a little more."

[break][break] he thinks briefly of and his talk of deoxys. he wonders how much the admin would find this discussion intersting.

[break][break] either way, a mudkip skips into the space in front of them. as cute as it is, it meets an unfortunate end as his umbreon darts forward with feint attack, and a psychic that paralyzes it long enough for jayden to throw a pokeball.

[break][break]

[attr="class","tag"] // catching mudkip !

[attr="class","jaysq"]

[newclass=.jay .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #232323; border-right:1px solid var(--accent); padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s all; margin-left:8px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

tavi
she/her
march 5th
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
occultist
grunt
0 height
0 height
awards
21 posts
octavia nuys DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @tavi
octavia nuys
dearly departed
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2021 1:36:23 GMT
octavia nuys Avatar
[attr="class","octavia"]
[attr="class","octavia i"]he ventures on the side of other worlds, of little green guys or whatever the fuck the galaxy has to offer. she supposes she can't blame him, really. compared to aliens, ghosts seem a little mundane.

either way, there's a sparkle in her eye when she turns to him. giddiness, much like it would a child, overwhelms her.

"very true," she singsongs, trotting a little closer if only to gently prod his arm. there's a wide smile, then, and she's switching topics like pulling a new card from the top of a tarot deck. easy peasy. "what else interests you, hm?" a pause, a coo, and she's babbling on further without waiting. "i'm curious, you know. well, as curious as i can be about a stranger i guess? anyway," she pauses, mostly just to take a breath because damn, that's a lot of words flying out at once.

and then, her attention span is easily snatched up by the appearance of a kadabra. it sneaks out of shadows and unfortunately for the poor sucker, those cute little spoons glisten in moonlight. and if he could, atropos would easily sigh. he knows enough from the look on her face to float a little closer. wood hammer rattles the ground beneath her feet slightly and she's swaying with the movement, barely managing to throw the pokeball in a straight line toward the falling kadabra.

capturing kadabra

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
dearly departed
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2021 2:22:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FLAPPLE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HUSTLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WING ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ACID SPRAY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]IRON DEFENSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEECH SEED

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FROAKIE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TORRENT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HYDRO PUMP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POUND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATER PULSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GROWL

[break]
BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!