twenty-four
june 20th
Mauville City
ask him
rocket member
executive
125 height
125 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
342 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jonah
giona ferrara
no question [m]
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2021 6:51:00 GMT
giona ferrara Avatar

The assignment was simple. Clear out a cave where wild pokemon were holed up, and reportedly causing problems at the nearby beach. The claims could've just been about food scraps being eaten by them rather than discarded. Either way, Giona had to do some volunteer work, after his recent Arson charge.

The beach was distinguished from the grassland by a literal hard line in the sand. Both sides caught the sun in their own way; the grassland with dew on every surface and the sand with silica and micro-plastics in the water washing ashore. Either way, both sides of the terrain east of Mauville were peppered with people going about their day. The nosy "concerned citizen" was nowhere to be found, but the cave they mentioned was plain to see.

"So... are you busy after this?"
He said, with a dismissive wave of the hand against his chest. His Espurr stood next to him, grabbing his finger in its entire paw like a toddler.

Notes: okay!! testing testing 1 2 3
close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
Give some supportance to the bending twigs.
awards
622 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
no question [m]
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2021 6:00:25 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 "can't have all the fun without me." elijah's voice rolls out of his throat like basalt boulders. "you excited to give back to the community?"

he wrinkles his nose. the scent of the sun-stained land is no stranger. yet, he finds himself needing time to readjust. too many sleeps under hoenn seas have cursed him with the demands of a terrestrial transition.

he pulls out a pokeball from his pocket and lets it rest in the broad flesh of his palm. a glow hides its shape as a tangrowth emerges. the white of its eyes trace giona's espurr from within its mop-like vines.

"your cat okay? it's trying to tear your finger off."

[attr="class","pkspr"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon tangrowth"]

close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

catello casimiro
he him
twenty-four
june 20th
Mauville City
ask him
rocket member
executive
125 height
125 height
awards
342 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jonah
giona ferrara
no question [m]
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2021 6:45:28 GMT
giona ferrara Avatar

Giona met him with a knowing nod. "I've done some land conservation work in my day, I'm more than ready." He said, responding in kind with the euphemism he used when wrangling Pikachu with Ms. Vela. He glanced down at Espurr, who kept tugging at his finger and pointing at the cave entrance.

Giona laughed heartily, then held a bandaged hand to his chest with fingers spread out. Elijah would be able to notice one of his fingers twitching. Espurr then looked up at the cave entrance and let out the steady, rhythmic clicking of a cat trying to lure a bird.

"Oh. You know how cats are when you first get 'em. They hide in part of your apartment, and it takes a while to figure out if they actually like you. My fingers are fine, I was picking a lock with a lighter at work to show off, and... burned my fingerprints off."
He said, with a dismissive wave of the hand against his chest. What appeared to be the Gloom from earlier crept closer, but wouldn't leave the mouth of the cave. It then turned back and seemed to call, beckoning for something else in the cave.

Notes: testing testing 1 2 3
close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
622 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
no question [m]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2021 5:55:26 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 elijah's eyes linger on giona's fingers far too long to be polite. though the act is far from pyromania, the apothecary wonders whether the man is butterfingered enough for frying.

"i'm sorry about that." the green-haired man offers his condolences. it's dry enough to waver between the crust of sincerity and sarcasm.

his tangrowth points at the gloom. its foul smell catches on slightest curves of wind. like a ghostly child, the gloom cries into the void.

"this gloom yours?" elijah says.

within the cave, the gloom's voice echoes and merges with another.

close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

catello casimiro
he him
twenty-four
june 20th
Mauville City
ask him
rocket member
executive
125 height
125 height
awards
342 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jonah
giona ferrara
no question [m]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2021 0:15:12 GMT
giona ferrara Avatar

Giona met him with a knowing nod. "It's fine. It's actually come in handy to not have fingerprints." He said, folding his arms. Espurr began tugging at a pantleg, looking up to him and pointing at Gloom. He then snorted, and laughed a little.

"I don't think I'd be fit to take care of one of those. It's flattering that you'd ask, but no. The closest I have to some kind of grass type is uh... this Rowlet I picked up the other day."

He said, with a dismissive wave of the hand against his chest. Gloom seemed to summon another with a groan and a knowing nod to what appeared to be a Vileplume inside the cave. Espurr pre-emptively used Light Screen to dampen any incoming special attacks towards Tangrowth.

close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
622 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
no question [m]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 2:32:23 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 "glooms are high maintenance." elijah says. "or they can be."

a foul smell crosses toward them like a breeze encrusted with piss-rusted razor blades. the apothecary barely budges, accustomed to the smell.

"kari, BLOCK." his tangrowth dances forth, using the LIGHT SCREEN to its advantage.

vines wrap around to hold the GLOOM in place in the air. it writhes, dancing as A PETAL DANCE strikes against the screen set by giona's espurr.

another vine extends out from the tangrowth's mop of a body. a loud crack and a POWER WHIP strikes the smelly pokemon to the earth.

"let's move in." elijah says. "you okay with the smell?"

close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

catello casimiro
he him
twenty-four
june 20th
Mauville City
ask him
rocket member
executive
125 height
125 height
awards
342 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jonah
giona ferrara
no question [m]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 6:30:10 GMT
giona ferrara Avatar

Giona met him with a knowing nod. "I need us to prepare a little more, before we go in there." He said, folding his arms. Espurr began standing aside, trying to gauge the distance and angle between it and the mouth of the cave. It then raised both hands like a baby asking to be lifted up. Giona obliged him.

"Can be? Oh, I’d never have one, then. This one’s already quite the handful. This, and uh... Rowlet, and Dreepy. I’ve got my hands full right now."

He said, with a dismissive wave of a hand, while both arms steadied the cat. A Vileplume stayed near the mouth of the cave. Surely it’d leave if only to defend itself. Espurr used Psybeam to disorient it. The harsh psychic wave felt like being hit full force with the little hammer doctors test your knees with. Vileplume let out a cry, and drew in power from above after stumbling onto the beach. It looked like it was planning a Solar Beam.

close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
622 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
no question [m]
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2021 5:08:02 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 elijah closes his eyes. lids over a kettle of sighs. however, the emerging light from a vileplume's bud is bright enough to pierce his shut gaze.

"what a bother— look out!"

while the gloom rests, beaten down by vines, elijah's tangrowth mobilizes quick. vines wrap around the aubergine body. they tilt the pokemon back— and the beam fires.

it blasts into the cave mouth and like falling molars, rocks collapse and obstruct the entrance. the tangrowth slams the vileplume toward the floor with its body, the air scorched bitter from the beam.

"feels kinda bad. doesn't it?" elijah says. "they're protecting their home, maybe."

close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

catello casimiro
he him
twenty-four
june 20th
Mauville City
ask him
rocket member
executive
125 height
125 height
awards
342 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jonah
giona ferrara
no question [m]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2021 23:29:38 GMT
giona ferrara Avatar

Giona met him with a knowing nod. He then walked over, and sized up the hole. Sure, they didn't deserve to be buried by rocks, but... the two of them were called here to deal with pokemon stealing food. What was probably more likely was someone being nosy about uneaten food scraps disappearing.

"Either way, this situation benefits me. They'll turn into ghost types if I wait long enough."

He said, with a dismissive wave of a hand. It sounded callous. Maybe it was. Maybe it even made him a bad person. Nonetheless, he had to look cool and collected infront of someone who would be right to think of him as a tryhard. With a little smile to christen his joke, the skin around his eyes pulled. It was unclear if that mark was a scar or a face tattoo.

close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
622 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
no question [m]
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2021 0:39:57 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 "a look at the silver lining kinda guy, huh?" elijah snorts, the morbid jest rattling against his rib bones. despite his own thorny reputation, he is careful not to cross giona.

there is little he trusts from a man with moving tattoos—or was it a scar?. especially when they smile. takes more muscles to frown, after all. elijah refrains from looking too close.

his tangrowth mixes the gloom and vileplume together in a bundle of vines. another slam against the earth for good measure. then a careless whisk away of their unconscious bodies.

elijah peers in to the dingy dark, hand clasping its dusty entrance of stone.

"looks comfy enough to be a serial killer's hideout." elijah flattens his lips and stares at giona's espurr.

close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

catello casimiro
he him
twenty-four
june 20th
Mauville City
ask him
rocket member
executive
125 height
125 height
awards
342 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jonah
giona ferrara
no question [m]
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2021 6:20:21 GMT
giona ferrara Avatar

The exact reason for neither man battling the other didn't matter. For Elijah not wearing him down, for Giona not neurotically starting a fight that didn't need to happen. Why does a lion eat a gazelle's liver first? Is it cuisine, or nutrition? Either way, the lion will eat the entire gazelle, rendering the question pointless. The two are the only combatants left, and it goes oddly quiet.

"Thanks. Couldn't have done it without you. Well... could've, but it would've taken a while. Either way, if you need my help in the future, here's my business card."

He said, before squatting until he was level with the ground. He scooped up Espurr in his arms, and turned to face Elijah. An upturned corner of his mouth makes a smirk, but not quite a smile. He extends a hand with his laminated trainer card, a card that at the bottom displays his contact info, and on the other side shows him making a vaguely annoyed look.

close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
622 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
no question [m]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2021 4:46:32 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 "thanks."

the card flips in his fingers from visage to contacts. a small grunt crawls from his tight lips.

"never would have guessed that was how you spelled your name." elijah extends his arm, capsule's button pushed to recall his tangrowth back into its enclosure. "here's mine."

a card is pulled out from a worn wallet. fraying at its corners and loose at its seams as if it could fall apart at any given moment, one can tell that it is a thin wafer.

"if you ever want some plants." elijah says. "i guess."

he flicks it toward giona. surprisingly, it's cute. potted pokemon smile surrounding his name and business number. slateport's night market. every saturday.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
no question [m]
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2021 3:08:08 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: