part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
Birthday Extravaganza
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2021 17:15:51 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","seraboxbl"]

Today was the day. She'd been planning this ever since Danny told her his birthday. Unfortunately she'd missed it, she didn't know him when his birthday actually came around. But now that they were together, and living together, she wanted to take the time to really celebrate it. The best part was that she involved her fans in the whole planning process. [break][break]

The Seranator's loved Danny. Every time they'd catch his voice on one of her streams or she'd share photos and videos of the two they'd receive a ton of attention. Recently she's been repeatedly asked to make a vlog channel with him. She told them she'd think about it, considering the two of them were really busy. [break][break]

It was tough planning this whole thing while being vague enough that Danny wouldn't suspect a thing but luckily she pulled it off. They'd both been working hard on renovations lately so this was also a good break for the both of them. It started with breakfast in bed. She really cheffed it up today and she was quite proud of herself. [break][break]

She prepared beautiful crepes, some with light whipped cream filling and some plain with an assortment of other options for filling should he want them. (Like fruit, chocolate and etc.) [break][break]

She also documented the whole thing, and would continue to vlog and take pictures for the rest of the day. Of course, she wanted her fans to get the chance to experience what they contributed heavily to, but she also just wanted Danny to have the chance to be able to look back on this day fondly, as something worth remembering. [break][break]

While she worked on preparing his breakfast she decided to make the video part of the gift by leaving him messages when she had moments to herself just to let him know how she felt about him and how appreciative she was for everything he did for her. The breakfast worked out pretty well, even though he was a little sleepy, it was cute watching him wake up and realize what was going on. She decorated some of the crepes with candles and sung Happy Birthday for him before letting him know she had their entire day planned out. [break][break]

After he finished his breakfast she allowed him the chance to get ready in peace and worked on getting ready herself. They weren't going to anything too fancy, but she still wanted to look good. Once they were ready they headed down to the lobby and waiting for them in the front was the valet with the keys to a 2021 Jaguar F-Type convertible. [break][break]

Danny had shown that he had a thing for sports cars so she wanted to spoil him a bit. Letting him have the keys so he could drive around was part of the plan. They had tickets to a car and stunt show in one. Courtesy of her fans, they suggested this little show. She did some research and turned out it was pretty good so she hoped he enjoyed it. [break][break]

They had pretty good seats and Serena enjoyed watching Danny. The show was pretty good too. Once it was over they got to walk around and look at all the cars on display which was more interesting for her. From antiques to new beauties fellow car nerds alike got to gather and enjoy the display. [break][break]

Once they were finished their they had to head to the Oceanic Museum in Slateport. Another suggestion from her fans. It was a bit of a typical 'cliché' date but she didn't care. Besides it was part of the charm of the suggestion. While Danny parked the car she turned the vlog camera towards her for a quick little message to him again. [break][break]

"H'okay. We just got finished watching the car and stunt show. It was pretty good actually, I was surprised. Looked like you enjoyed it too, which makes me really happy." she said as she flashed a smile at the camera before taking a quick look around. "We're at the...Oceanic Museum now. I know, I know. Very first-datey but, blame the Seranator's. This was their idea." she said with a chuckle. "But I think it's cute." she continued as she glanced behind her. "Ooop, you're coming back. Um, I still have a bunch of surprises still planned for the rest of the day so I hope you look forward to it. Love you, bye!" she ended the clip quickly before turning just as Danny approached. [break][break]

"Hey. Ready to get started?" She asked as she stepped closer to him. "Hope you're having fun so far." she smiled.

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.seraboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#f1d0f2;[/newclass]

[newclass=.seraboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#5c549c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl .pokesprite]color:#c7adb7; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
Diamond sparrow, my moonlight majesty, come flying back to me.
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
Birthday Extravaganza
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2021 15:40:14 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]it's not his birthday so danny doesn't expect any of it; but even if it was, he still wouldn't have expected it, at least not as much as serena's done for him so far. it's honestly a bit crazy in the best of ways. he appreciates it so much, appreciates her, and woudn't trade it for anything else.

so, naturally, he finds himself enjoying the day unhindered by any concerns that might have usually troubled him.

a bright smile stretches across his features as he walks back over to her. his hand reaches out for hers.

"you kidding? it's been amazing so far."

he leans a little into her, shoulders bumping.

"thank you again, sera, for all of this."

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.danny] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .danny b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .danny u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .danny a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .danny .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .danny .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .danny .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .danny .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
You don't wanna see me bratty~
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
Birthday Extravaganza
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2021 16:11:36 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]

"you kidding? it's been amazing so far." Danny said as a bright smile stretches across his features leaving Serena feeling warm inside. He reaches for her hand and she locks fingers with him. At this point, despite how intimate they have been together, the simple gesture still left her with jitters. But she welcomed it all as long as it meant she got to be by his side. [break][break]

"thank you again, sera, for all of this." He gently bumps her shoulder with his and she laughs. "No need to thank me, I'm just really glad you're having a good time." it was true, she wasn't doing this for thanks or to receive something in return. She just wanted to let him know how much he meant to her. She wanted him to know that she cared. [break][break]

When they spoke, that night at the bar in Oldale, about their romantic fantasies she paid attention. Sure, she was drunk but since it was yet another thing that they had in common it left an impression on her. Besides, this was how she wished she was treated in her previous relationship. [break][break]

Just thinking about how it would've made her feel if things such as this were done for her, made it all the more worthwhile to shower him affection and gratitude. Who didn't want to be spoiled every now and then anyway? Stepping closer to him and leaning against his shoulder she pointed at the building. "Then lets go check out some exhibits." she was honestly looking forward to it.

[break][break]

[newclass=.seraboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#5c549c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl .pokesprite]color:#c7adb7; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
Birthday Extravaganza
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2021 15:31:18 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]"let's. i think first up are some models of the different water-types?"

with his free hand, he fans out a map of the oceanic museum; quite often, they'd be discarded as soon as they were distributed, but danny likes to keep them as a little souvenir to remember the trip later.

peering down at the map, he takes a step in a direction and tugs serena along.

"do you like water-types? actually, do you have water-types? i can't remember."

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.danny] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .danny b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .danny u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .danny a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .danny .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .danny .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .danny .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .danny .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
Birthday Extravaganza
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2021 17:40:31 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]

"let's. i think first up are some models of the different water-types?" Serena nodded as the pair made their way into the dome-shaped building. "Sure, sounds like a good idea to me." She honestly couldn't remember the last time she went to a musuem. Probably when she was a kid, which would explain the excitement she felt. A wave of nostalgia hit her as soon as she entered that she wasn't unwelcomed. [break][break]

She peered over at the map when Danny did, allowing him to take the lead here. After all he knew what he wanted to do most. She wanted to give him the chance to experience everything he wanted to experience. Once he figures out where he wants to go he tugs her in a direction gently. "do you like water-types? actually, do you have water-types? i can't remember." [break][break]

Serena shook her head. "Unfortunately, no I don't have any." She said with a small smile. "I do like them though!" It was true. She did manage to catch a water type before but quickly got rid of it deciding it didn't really benefit her team the way she wanted it to. "What about you?" she asked as she clung to his arm a little tighter, casting her dark blue orbs up at him. "Have any favorite water types?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
Birthday Extravaganza
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2021 18:19:59 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]unfortunately, no i don't have any.

that's what he thought; he's sure he's never seen her with a water-type before. he nods, then answers her question:

"i feel like i have to say whiscash for cash cash's sake, but honestly? water-types aren't really my thing. don't tell him, though."

his whiscash can be really sensitive at times, even if he generally is quite oblivious. with a shrug, he continues:

"but i've always appreciated them in battles. they can be really elegant and fluid, which always makes it fun to watch."

the first part of the museum is all about water-types. it houses different models that are exquisitely crafted down to the finest details that one wouldn't even think of. they don't have every water-type, but definitely all of the ones native to hoenn.

at the end of the exhibit, he flips open the map, looking down at it with her.

"where would you like to go next?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
Birthday Extravaganza
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2021 20:09:57 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]

"i feel like i have to say whiscash for cash cash's sake, but honestly? water-types aren't really my thing. don't tell him, though." Serena chuckled and nodded. She understood. Having sensitive pokémon of her own she could totally relate. But it was all good in her book, she was fairly good at keeping secrets anyway. [break][break]

"but i've always appreciated them in battles. they can be really elegant and fluid, which always makes it fun to watch." he went on to add as they looked around the exhibit. "True!" Sera agreed, "I once ended up choreographing a show piece for an award show with and we made use of water pokémon. It was so much fun, I loved it." she said thinking back on the time fondly. The two of them together always managed to create something beautiful. [break][break]

The models in the exhibit were extremely impressive considering how detailed they were. She enjoyed getting to look around and learn a bit more about the pokémon she encountered regularly. Once they reached the end of this particular exhibit Danny pulled out the map again, "where would you like to go next?" he asked her and Serena hummed while tapping a finger on her chin. [break][break]

"Isn't there like, an Aquarium type exhibit here? I'd love to visit it! Uh, if you don't mind that is." she quickly added with a blush once she realized she might've sounded a little too eager and too excited. If she was honest, the Aquarium part of the exhibit was what she had been looking forward to all day. She hadn't been to an Aquarium since she was small so she was so excited to be here, especially with favorite person.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
Birthday Extravaganza
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2021 9:00:31 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]"oh wow! i never knew. i'll have to watch it later."

briefly, he thinks of , of his first day modeling, and of their conversation over lunch. but his thoughts don't linger long; they're pulled away by serena's enthusiasm, returning to the moment.

"of course i don't mind! and yeah it's right...here."

with a finger placed on the map, he soon folds it back up and tugs her in the direction of the aquarium. they step through an archway that leads them into a small tunnel with glass walls and ceilings. it's the first part of the aquarium: a walk underwater.

"this is really pretty."

his hand squeezes hers as he leans in closer, appreciating the darkened scenery of life in the ocean.

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
Birthday Extravaganza
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2021 7:14:33 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]

"of course i don't mind! and yeah it's right...here." Sera's smile brightened as her eyes followed his finger on the map. Danny leads the way to the aquatic exhibit. Once they arrive they walk in through an underwater tunnel. Glass from floor to ceiling as they got to pass through. It was so beautiful just being able to see all the life that lived in sea. [break][break]

"this is really pretty." Danny said as he leaned closer to her, giving her hand a squeeze. Serena thought his expression was really cute so she took out the camera and began to record. As she panned the camera around she got a shot of the creatures in the dark waters. "Oh look!" Serena said excitedly "A mantine! Aww oh my gosh, they're so cute." [break][break]

Serena momentarily forgot she was recording as she pressed herself a bit closer to the glass to get a better look. She turns to flash Danny a bright smile before blushing when she notices a few people glancing at them and laughing. "Oops. Got a little too excited I guess."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
Birthday Extravaganza
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2021 10:01:56 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]danny doesn't even notice the people staring at them; he's too engrossed in watching the water-types. they hold his attention for a bit but it soon shifts to serena. he admires, appreciates, and even goes as far as to pinch his thigh to make sure he stays in the moment.

he cannot believe how fucking lucky he is.

she blushes and turns to meet a smile just as bright as hers.

"you're too cute."

he chuckles, shifting closer to her.

"i love you, sera."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
Birthday Extravaganza
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2021 16:31:21 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]

"you're too cute." he said as he beamed at her. His smile gave her butterflies and she laughed. "Thanks, glad you think so." It was true, as long as he didn't mind then it was fine in her eyes. "i love you, sera." he said as he moved closer to her. Another deeper blush colored her cheeks as she smiled and quickly raised up on the tips of her toes to plant a sweet kiss on his cheek. "I love you too." she said with a giggle, "Come on," [break][break]

Sera tugged on his hand as she lead him through more parts of the display occasionally pointing out any other cool or cute looking pokémon as she did so. Once they finished walking through the underwater area she turned towards him, excitement and joy in her eyes, "So, where we heading next?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
Birthday Extravaganza
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2021 11:11:16 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]"just one last thing, i think, and then we can go. this way,"

danny tugs on her hand, leading her up a short flight of stairs to the floor above. they stop by an exhibition that looks quite different than the others; it doesn't look like an exhibition at all: it's just a flat-screen that looks like a table.

"hold on. it gets better."

but with a single tap, the screen lights up, illuminating a projection of a menu screen in front of them. his hand raises, swiping to shift screens to a display of prominent water-type specialists not just in hoenn but across the world.

there are two serena may recognize: hoenn's own and .

"it's a database that holds recordings of their battles. you can find most of them online but there are some that can only be found here."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
Birthday Extravaganza
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2021 11:49:01 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]

"just one last thing, i think, and then we can go. this way," Danny said as he led her upstairs. "Oh? Okay." she said as she quickly followed behind him. She hadn't been here before so she would follow wherever he took her. Besides, it was exciting and promised to present her a good time. [break][break]

Once the pair makes it upstairs they come across another exhibit, though Serena wasn't sure of what kind. There wasn't any other people up here, unlike down below so she was curious what would be waiting for them here. There was a screen that looked more like a table but it wasn't turned on. Following Danny, she watched curiously as he swiped his hand along the screen, ushering it life. [break][break]

"hold on. it gets better." the screen flashed some prominent water type specialist but Serena didn't know most of them. and were familiar for their faces but Serena still didn't know that much about them. "it's a database that holds recordings of their battles. you can find most of them online but there are some that can only be found here."[break][break]

Serena nodded in understanding. "Is that so?" she said as she stepped closer to Danny and the table so that she could have a better look. "Show me," she said with a grin. Surely he had something in mind since he led her here. Plus the promise of exclusivity was exciting.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
Birthday Extravaganza
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2021 8:37:00 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]danny taps on 's profile, then quickly scrolls through a long list of recordings before stopping on one. after another tap, a video flickers, buffering for moments before playing.

on one end of the water-themed battlefield is , poised and ready. his tentacruel bobs in the water accompanied by a pyukumuku that rests atop its head. some words are exchanged, signaling the start of the battle.

and on the other end is someone that looks...similar to danny. an arcanine and a ninetales stand in front of him, preparing to counter.

"that's my brother. he never told me how this battle went so i thought we could watch it together."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
Birthday Extravaganza
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2021 12:31:24 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]

Danny doesn't say anything more but instead silently swipes across the screen. It seemed he knew exactly what he wanted to view. He selected Alexander Stone's profile and pulled up a video from there. While he did so Serena couldn't help but wonder why he wanted her to see this specifically. [break][break]

"that's my brother. he never told me how this battle went so i thought we could watch it together." Serena's eyes widened as she glanced back at Danny. His brother battled someone that important? She wondered why he kept the results secret. Perhaps it was something he wasn't proud of. [break][break]

Serena didn't know much about his family other that little snippets Danny had told her about them before. She placed a hand on his and gave him a reassuring smile. "Sure, I don't mind. Maybe I'll learn a thing or two." she said as she peered back down at the screen.

[break][break]