twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
Diamond sparrow, my moonlight majesty, come flying back to me.
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
Birthday Extravaganza
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2021 9:00:11 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]the battle starts off slow as both sides set up their defenses. and then it quickly escalates.

fire versus water — a battle that should've been one-sided is more close than danny expects. he watches on in awe and wonder as his brother's arcanine goes on the offense, circling around the battlefield to battle alexander's water-duo with such ease, supported only by ninetales in the back.

each attack is resisted. each attack is returned. and by the end, it comes down to arcanine and tentacruel, both equally as exhausted as the other.

after a brief exchange of words, the arcanine is recalled, and by the battle is over.

"he...conceded?"

the recording ends.

"that's strange. i wonder why...

anyways, uh, thanks for watching it with me. it was a great battle."

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.danny] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .danny b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .danny u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .danny a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .danny .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .danny .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .danny .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .danny .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
You don't wanna see me bratty~
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
Birthday Extravaganza
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2021 13:28:13 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","seraboxbl"]

Serena watches the events unfold between Danny's brother and Alexander Stone, curious of how a matchup like this came to be in the first place. She wanted to ask questions but Danny was watching the screen so intently she didn't want to disturb him. In her opinion, it seemed like there was more meaning to this than was being let on, but she didn't want to pry. [break][break]

It was a type discrepancy, an unfortunate thing to have in a battle but happens fairly often. Normally when it came to type disparities it was completely one sided but this fight in particular was drug out. Was it intentional? Serena could only wonder. Eventually there was only arcanine and tentacruel left standing and they both looked exhausted. [break][break]

The fight seemed to slow to a pause then. She glanced up at Danny as he leaned closer to the screen, seemingly engulfed in the footage before him. Her dark blue orbs turned back to video to see an exchange of words before Danny's brother withdrew his arcanine. "he...conceded?" Danny questioned as he pulled away from the screen. [break][break]

True, that was an interesting development. After all, they had been fighting this long already, she would've assumed he was the type to see things like this through. Of course, it was unfortunate because they couldn't hear the words that were exchanged in the video. That would've surely shed some light on the situation. [break][break]

"that's strange. i wonder why..." Danny said softly and Serena leaned against the table and looked back at him. He was hard to read currently. Normally not so much, but she couldn't tell what he was thinking or really what he was feeling. Did this outcome make him upset? Disappointed? Was it a topic she should avoid talking to him about? Or was he okay with it? Serena honestly had no idea. It would seem she would just have to try. [break][break]

"anyways, uh, thanks for watching it with me. it was a great battle." he added, turning to look at her now. She nodded and offered him a sympathetic smile. "What's on your mind Danny?" she asked softly. She reached out to take his hand in both of hers and offer him a squeeze. "You know you can tell me anything." she wanted to be there for him if he needed it. If it turned out this wasn't a big deal or he didn't want to share she would leave it alone. But she couldn't shake that there was more to this that she just didn't know.

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.seraboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#f1d0f2;[/newclass]

[newclass=.seraboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#5c549c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl .pokesprite]color:#c7adb7; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
Birthday Extravaganza
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2021 10:35:51 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]serena could always see through him. she knows him best, after all.

"i haven't...spoken to him for a while now. he's not responding to me or my parents and i'm not sure why."

"he stopped talking to us after this battle. at first i thought...maybe alexander might've asked him to handle something, or maybe he's off doing something important. now, i'm not too sure."

but from the looks of the battle, from how heated both his brother and alexamder seemed to be, his theories sound less likely.

with a shrug, danny sighs.

"i dunno. he'll call eventually, i guess."

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.danny] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .danny b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .danny u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .danny a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .danny .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .danny .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .danny .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .danny .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
Birthday Extravaganza
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2021 14:34:41 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]

Serena waited for a moment for his response, ready to handle whatever it was that he would tell her. "i haven't...spoken to him for a while now. he's not responding to me or my parents and i'm not sure why." Serena's head bowed a little. Older brother's could be difficult, this she understood extremely well. [break][break]

"he stopped talking to us after this battle. at first i thought...maybe alexander might've asked him to handle something, or maybe he's off doing something important. now, i'm not too sure." Well things certainly seemed awkward especially after the posture the two had. It could be a number of different reasons, still it was never easy to deal with something like this. She was sure his family was having a hard time. [break][break]

After all, Serena saw what it was like when Adrian left. He barely kept contact with the rest of the family. He would occasionally, and very briefly check up on her. Before reaching Hoenn and arranging to stay at his place she thought he wanted nothing to do with her or the rest of his family anymore. [break][break]

It was hard, for everyone. When he left she felt like she lost a best friend. Someone that new the better part of herself. Someone she could share her secrets too, and sure he might judge her, but supported her regardless. Her parents had it rough too. Her father would never admit it but the way things ended between them wasn't ideal and their mother? Well, the fact that she was constantly be hounded for details on still to this day let her know how worried her mother was. [break][break]

With everything going on and how she ended up distancing herself from Adrian, she felt similar to how she did the last time. She lost her best friend. Ruined the one opportunity she had left to get things back to the way they used to be. Maybe Danny felt the same, and if so she wanted to be there for him the way he had been there for her. [break][break]

Danny shrugs and sighs, "i dunno. he'll call eventually, i guess." Serena reaches out and gingerly places her hand on the side of his face. Gently turning his face to look at her, she paused for a moment, searching for the correct words. "Don't give up on him." she said after a moment. "I know it's tough but in cases like this, for the ones you love you gotta push through." she nodded. [break][break]

"And sometimes, you need to chase them down and fight for them. Often times when people are struggling they can't see the whole picture. They're stuck where they are and need a little outside nudge." Sera offered him a small smile. "Find him and I'm sure everything will work out okay. And...you won't be alone. I've got you." she mirrored the words he said to her that night. For as long as she could, she'd make sure she'd have his back.

[break][break]

[newclass=.seraboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#5c549c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl .pokesprite]color:#c7adb7; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
Birthday Extravaganza
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2021 11:29:24 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]don't give up on him.

it's all the reassurance danny needs. he smiles, shifting close to give her a quick kiss. an exhale escapes him when he pulls away.

"i've got you, too."

they have each other.

whatever concerns he has about his brother fades into the back of his mind for now. his expression brightens again as he looks around.

"so, what's next on the agenda?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
Birthday Extravaganza
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2021 14:03:30 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]

Danny smiled and leaned in close to give her a quick kiss. Serena was glad he took what she had to say so well. She wasn't exactly sure if she said the right thing. She just went with things she wished someone had told her when she was going through a rough patch with her own family. "i've got you, too." she smiles and nods. He looked better at least, and that was all that mattered in her book. [break][break]

"so, what's next on the agenda?" Danny says looking around before his eyes fall down to meet hers. "Hmm," she said as she turned to reasses where they were. "Anything else you want to see here?" she asked him. She'd stick around here as long as he wanted to. She glanced down at the small watch on her wrist. "If not, I do have dinner reservations. Don't worry though, we're not running late or anything." she quickly added with a smile.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
Birthday Extravaganza
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2021 10:42:35 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]"i think i'm all good here."

almost on cue, his stomach growls, though not loud enough for her to hear, thankfully. he chuckles, raising a hand to place over his tummy.

"dinner please."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
Birthday Extravaganza
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2021 18:24:21 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]

"i think i'm all good here." his hand shortly flies to his stomach and he chuckles, "dinner please." The corner of her lips raised into a knowing smirk. Mother always told her a way to a man's heart was through his stomach. "Of course," she says as she takes his hand to lead him out of the museum. [break][break]

As they make their way towards the car she turns to him with a bright smile. "How are you enjoying the new set of wheels?" she asks before chuckling. "Hope you really like them since they're yours." She flashing him a knowing glance as they approach the car and she heads to the passenger side. She hadn't told him the car belonged to him yet, she figured now was as good a time as any.

[break][break]

+ (I'll get them to the restaurant in my next post ^.^)[break]
+ Serena's Outfit (no jacket)[break]
+ MISSION: SLEEPLESS IN SLATEPORT

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
Birthday Extravaganza
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2021 14:19:28 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]"wait."

danny almost does a double take. he tilts his head, looking at her with a look of confusion.

"mine as in...mine? like i own it?"

judging by her expression, it must really be his.

"holy shit."

he breaks into a laugh, disbelieved as he quickly circles around the car to throw his arms around her in a big hug.

"i love it, sera — i love you. thank you so much."

exhaling, he soon pulls away, lingering close.

"you really didn't have to...you've done so much for me already."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Birthday Extravaganza
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2021 1:16:51 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: