Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
You're the pulse in my veins, you're the war that I wage, can you change me?
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
Kyle vs Kaida |H✩T|
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2021 23:39:29 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar
There was alot of fanfare screaming around this match, and Kaida wasn't stupid enough to think it was because of her presence. It was this man. Some memory drifted up from the recesses of her mind, this was something important. Kyle...she thought his name was Kyle. Important person, unlike her.

"Looks like they want a big fight." She noted out loud, petting her Ekans on the head, "Go show yourself, Ormr." Her trusty partner uncoiled, unblinking eyes unflinching at the supposedly strong man in front of them as Kaida released two other Pokemon. A Charmeleon and Salazzle cringing under the sudden crowd that fervently watched this particular battle.

"I think this team is as strong as you." She stated confidently, still not exactly sure who she was looking at...maybe she should pay attention to news more...

Ormr Bite, Glare, Acid Spray, Stockpile, Giga Drain, Swallow. Has Z-move Rattlesnake!
Freya Sludge Wave, Disable, Sweet Scent, Nasty Plot, Flamethrower, Toxic.
Loki Scorching Sands, Smokescreen, Flamethrower, Dragon Rage, Sunny Day, Inferno.
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Kyle vs Kaida |H✩T|
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2021 9:46:03 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"eh? don't bother with pleasing the crowd. just have fun," he tells his opponent.

mirroring kaida and her pokemon were kyle and his party. while the kommo-o glares daggers at her party, the obstagoon and the jolteon was seemingly in a much better temperament than the dragon-type. kyle pushes the kommo-o's head away, just to stop it from its habit.

"there's only one way to know if that's true," he banters with a light chuckle.

one thing he realizes was that she's going to use pokemon she's familiar with, unlike others who'd use pokemon they just felt like using. he's not sure if he's in a disadvantage at that regard, but he's willing to play it out.

"your choice of battle format," he offers to kaida.

close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
Kyle vs Kaida |H✩T|
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2021 21:36:52 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar
At Kyle's words, Kaida tried to tune the crowd out, to little success. Ah well, just battle. "Triple Battle." She answered, her Pokemon spreading out. Ormr in the middle, the others crowding around him. "Go hunting." She didn't wait for any official start, waving her hand out.

Immediately, Ormr Glared back at the Kommo-o, hoping to subjugate the dragon to paralysis as his eyes glowed an eerie yellow. Beside him, Freya hunched down, eyes narrow as she conjured a Nasty Plot. Finally, following after Ormr's attack, Loki spat a potent Smokescreen, hoping to hide his allies as the simultaneously weakened the enemy and strengthened themselves.

Weaken prey, then go on the attack. It was so simple in strategy, and practically all of Kaida's ideas revolved around this simple plan.

Ekans uses Glare on Kommo-o! Salazzle uses Nasty Plot! Charmeleon uses Smokescreen!

Ormr Bite, Glare, Acid Spray, Stockpile, Giga Drain, Swallow. Has Z-move Rattlesnake!
Loki Scorching Sands, Smokescreen, Flamethrower, Dragon Rage, Sunny Day, Inferno.[/quote]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Kyle vs Kaida |H✩T|
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2021 19:20:54 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
she goes in with a game plan. kyle's pleasantly impressed given that his chosen trio doesn't even have some sort of synergy between them.

he takes a guess on his opponent's pokemon's roles on their species alone and decides on moves based on said assumptions.

"taunt. ekans--"

the obstagoon shouts profanities in languages that only pokemon can possibly understand that would prompt the ekans to attack.

the game plan changes slightly when the charmeleon provides cover for its team. kyle catches himself from saying the moves he wanted to use and shifts his commands accordingly.

"pin missile. go for aoe. dragon dance."

the jolteon makes a widespread spray of needles from its fur at the smokescreen, attempting to hit anything indiscriminately at the expense of power. the kommo-o attempts to raise its stats, but the glare from the ekans that kyle hasn't noticed earlier takes in effect immediately.

"oh," he utters blankly when he realizes the situation and sees his kommo-o paralyzed.

close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
Kyle vs Kaida |H✩T|
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2021 21:19:52 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar
The opponent countered well enough, under the circumstances. Even under the Smokescreen, Kaida knew the Taunt had effected Ormr, who hissed his new terrible mood under his breath, "Stay on your prey." Kaida ordered before it was too late, and not a moment too soon. Pin Missile scattered around the arena, the resulting commotion quieting any words she could have uttered.

Freya and Loki retreated away, squeaking and yelping as the move pricked their scales, but Ormr shot forward, low to the ground, ignoring the pain of the attack. Acid Spray gathered within his maw, fired directly at the paralyzed dragon. It might not hurt much now, but the acid would eat away any defenses.

Behind the serpent, Loki raised his claws and let out a reptilian howl, summoning a Sunny Day, scorching heat adding to the terrible sunlight that already pounded down, and Freya capitalized. Making use of the remaining Smokescreen, Freya aimed back at the source of the Pin Missile, the Jolteon. Flamethrower roared through the air, the air itself seeming to wiggle from the heat.

Ekans uses Acid Spray on Kommo-o! Salazzle uses Flamethrower on Jolteon! Charmeleon uses Sunny Day!

Loki Scorching Sands, Smokescreen, Flamethrower, Dragon Rage, Sunny Day, Inferno.[/quote]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Kyle vs Kaida |H✩T|
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2021 17:51:13 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he tries to get his pokemon to attempt to react to the noise generated from the opponent's reactions to the pin missile, but the realization that his options with his pokemon might be limited finally settles.

"kommo-o, clanging scales. jolteon, volt switch. go for the attacker."

the previous attacks got them. flamethrower severely got the electric-type to its backfoot while the defenses of the already paralyzed kommo-o gets put to jeopardy. kyle just decides to double down.

the dragon-type shoots a booming sound that sheds off part of the already damaged scales away at the opponent, shockwaves strong enough taht it got the jolteon to delay its movement by a moment. it goes into the smoke, transforms into a ball of electricity, and honees in from the source of the attack that got her.

the jolteon soon switches places with the obstagoon once she got in, going back to the safety of the frontlines where the dark-type was.

"parting shot."

the obstagoon shouts a threat in their pokemon language that deters the salazzle into attacking, trying to lower the power of the attacks it'll throw, before retreating back to where the jolteon and kommo-o stationed themselves.

close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
Kyle vs Kaida |H✩T|
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2021 22:11:17 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar
Another wide spread attack nearly scattered the team, Kaida's own eyes watering at the cataclysmic sound. Freya herself, used to attacking from afar, had no chance of the close range attacks, crying out as she felt her strength failing her. "Attack them all! Ormr, stay back!"

Positioning himself behind the other reptiles, the Ekans opening its mouth wide, absorbing a little power that poofed up his throat. A Stockpile, not as powerful than if he had actual food on hand, but the residual power the serpent had was enough for now. Freya swept her tail, poison pouring from her back to sweep over all the enemies. Even weakened, the poisonous wave still looked threatening. As it swept through, Loki stepped forward. Burns crept through his back, evidence of the harmful but powerful Solar Power activating, and the Charmeleon fired off Flamethrower at the fighting dragon, remembering Ormr's strike from before.

Ekans uses Stockpile! Salazzle uses Sludge Wave! Charmeleon has Solar Power activate and uses Flamethrower on Kommo-o!

Loki Scorching Sands, Smokescreen, Flamethrower, Dragon Rage, Sunny Day, Inferno.
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Kyle vs Kaida |H✩T|
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2021 3:18:05 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
once the obstagoon was back, kyle decides to play defensive.

"protect. obstruct. discharge."

the kommo-o and the obstagoon form their defenses against the incoming attacks. they move in front of the jolteon and set up their defenses, both the protect and the obstruct blocking the sludge wave and the flamethrower for the electric-type.

the jolteon takes the time to charge up until it electricity bursts from its small body. a few light bulbs surrounding the arena bursts from the excess voltage seeping through from the high powered move. the entire field gets swallowed by the discharge, hitting everything in the field.

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Kyle vs Kaida |H✩T|
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2021 10:07:45 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]H✩T BATTLE INCOMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: