[m] pretty in pastels

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[m] pretty in pastels
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2021 17:49:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar
it was eight in the morning. too early to start the day but she was up anyway. a good thing she did, for what it was worth, get up at this ungodly hour. there was something weird going on in Littleroot. from the window of the café, retrieving coffee for her weariness, she saw people doing suspicious dealings in the shadows of the buildings.

trying to be as casual as possible, she exited the shop and made her way toward them. there was a truck parked behind one of the larger builders, and it looked like two people were stocking it high with - ...Gardevoir? some where in Pokeballs presumingly, and others were being shepherded in. judging from the dark clothing, this was not League business. this was illegal.

the League didn't sneak around in the dark like this. they had no reason to. Shiloh kept to the shadows as best she could, using her phone to capture evidence. the flash was off, and they seemed too busy hoarding the psychic-types to really notice the snap.

and
1/5 & gardevoir season mission!
close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

catello casimiro
he him
twenty-four
june 20th
Mauville City
ask him
rocket member
executive
125 height
125 height
awards
342 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jonah
giona ferrara
[m] pretty in pastels
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2021 19:17:06 GMT
giona ferrara Avatar

The night grew too old. The sun rose. And somehow. Somehow, the two of them were still at the truck. Still ordering a Sableye to shepherd Gardevoir into the truck. He'd chosen it because its eyes were prisms, which adjusted to any light. His hair was parted down the middle, a fuchsia scarf covering his mouth, sitting atop a sienna cardigan and board shorts. He looked like an adjunct professor. Like a former twunk.

He had his cover-story rehearsed, incase they got caught. He had a row of pokeballs tucked into the holster under the cardigan. He looked to his partner in crime, a taller man of twenty-six. Giona was an associate. Not high enough to escape field-work entirely, but high enough to rope grunts into helping. A good earner.

The snap didn't come with a flash, so it's not like he would've noticed her. Sableye on the other hand grabbed his finger in its whole hand like a toddler, and pointed. Giona squatted next to it, and arched a brow, not picking up on the hint.

"...Are you okay? You weren't this fidgety around Adrian.”
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
[m] pretty in pastels
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2021 2:19:36 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

Today, it wasn’t yet time for him to play the role of Martín del Mar, Chief Executive Officer of Piazza Oro Grande Bank. Today, he was Mars, Team Rocket grunt, and he was dressed appropriately for the part. The expensive suits and ties have been set aside in favour of dark jeans and sneakers – a black bomber jacket being thrown on in order to look more inconspicuous. It was still much simpler than the things he usually preferred to wear, sure, but it was progress nevertheless; the man somehow still managing to look stylish despite the dark shades and generic, off-the-rack attire.
[break][break]
It wasn’t as if this mattered, obviously, especially considering the majority of the job had taken place under the cover of the night, but it was the kind of thing Mars always cared about. So… These stupid pokémon better appreciate his efforts!
[break][break]
Gardevoir. It was one she would have liked, but he tried not to let this thought plague his mind throughout the night, instead focusing on the task at hand. They found them, caught them, stole them, and eventually gathered them all to load them onto the truck, the safety of the night sky being gone and replaced by morning light by the time they were almost done…
[break][break]
”… Maybe it’s trying to tell you something?” He guessed when seeing the way the Sableye acted, eyes of a deep chocolate brown (you got contact lenses to thank for that!) wandering in the direction the pokémon had pointed out. Well, he was the grunt here, so he better go check it out, huh? With a sigh, he stepped forward, hands in the pockets of his jacket as he walked with his Glaceon by his side. He looked casual, calm, but he kept a close eye on their surroundings, the Ice Type meanwhile searching for the scent of threats or strangers.

[BREAK][BREAK]

+ & @shiloh

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxb]font:12px roboto;--accent: #0B7B7B;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm b]color: #0B7B7B;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm i]color: #0B7B7B;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img:hover]background: #0B7B7B; transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm] position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[m] pretty in pastels
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2021 3:34:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar
she should book it. they weren't really wearing disguises and she got the pictures she needed to turn into the League. but... no. she was going to leave. there were two of them and only one of her. it wasn't like she could take both of them at once. she begins to back away as the Glaceon and its trainer come close, pocketing her cellphone. making sure it wasn't noticed.

because if they knew she got pictures, shit could go down. worse shit than being caught near here. what did they want with the Gardevoir... was this Rocket? was this her first real dealing with the faction? stranger things had happened in the past, to be sure, but she felt the usual boil of anger. "ah..." she hit the wall, gladdened she wasn't wearing a uniform of any kind.

they could assume she was a cadet all they liked, but she would act the part of stupid civilian. maybe it'd get her out of trouble. shit. damn. shit. this was a terrible situation.

and
2/5 gardevoir season mission!
close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

catello casimiro
he him
twenty-four
june 20th
Mauville City
ask him
rocket member
executive
125 height
125 height
awards
342 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jonah
giona ferrara
[m] pretty in pastels
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2021 3:51:35 GMT
giona ferrara Avatar

She should book it, probably. Giona cleared his throat, beckoned by Sableye holding his finger in its hand like a toddler, pointing. Its ears perked up when it heard her bump into the wall, but Giona rolled his eyes and dismissed it.

Then, he got a good look at her. She bumped into the wall, backing away from them. He was unsure about how well-rehearsed Mr. Del Mar was in their cover-story, so he didn't call him over. In fact, he peered around for him, and tried to wave a hand to beckon him back to the truck. His eyes were still adjusting to the rising sun.

He folded his arms, and the cardigan bunched up around his elbows; The cardigan sliding back revealed to her bandaged hands, and the start of a lightning bolt pattern half-sleeve tattoo on one elbow. He raised a brow, and spoke with a slight vocal fry; he tried to cut down on smoking, but it was proving... difficult.

"Hello. We're contracted out by the Battle Tent Circuit. We're in-charge of the rentals used by challengers at the Slateport location. Can I help you?”
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
[m] pretty in pastels
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2021 4:36:38 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

He caught sight of the woman just as his colleague approached her, so he decided to leave the matter in his hands. Surely, this Giona Ferrara guy was experienced enough to know to make sure that she didn’t get away with any evidence or anything of the like, but just to be sure, he kept an eye on the situation from near the truck in case he needed a hand.
[break][break]
All of the Gardevoir were already inside anyway, and he shut the door to make sure their cargo stayed safe and secure. His gaze then falling on the Glaceon that had refused to leave his side even for a second. ”Keep an eye on the truck, Meli. You know what to do.” It was just a precaution, but for all they knew the woman could have just been a distraction and someone was coming after their cargo. One could never be too safe, and Mars knew that well enough.
[break][break]
Then again, maybe she was just some curious bystander. Maybe she would fall for their cover-story or be smart enough to realize complying was the safest route for her at the time.
[break][break]
He watched. He waited.
[break][break]
Hmm… Ferrara… Ferrero… Having some Ferrero chocolates would have been pretty good right now. It was breakfast time.

[BREAK][BREAK]

+ & @shiloh

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img:hover]background: #0B7B7B; transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[m] pretty in pastels
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2021 20:18:59 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"I'm sorry" Shiloh says without context at first. a weary smile crosses her lips, wondering how fake she could play it "I heard noise so I came over to see who else was out at this hour..." it'd be stupid to confront them. it'd be stupider to even pull out a Pokeball. she kept her hands free - just in case she needed to punch or even kick them. somewhere soft. somewhere it'd really hurt.

the first guy seemed to be very versed in making excuses. though his excuse could easily be fact-checked. despite that, it was a shitty one. she saw through it; even if her eyes didn't betray her realization. all those Gardevoir in the middle of Littleroot, behind a run-down building, forced into trucks? "it seemed a bit shady" she utters with a light chuckle. that's right. play the part.

pushing off from the wall, Shiloh still kept distance. "I should get out of your hair" she continues "sorry for bothering you gentleman. have a safe trip back, yeah?"

and
3/5 gardevoir season mission!
close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

catello casimiro
he him
twenty-four
june 20th
Mauville City
ask him
rocket member
executive
125 height
125 height
awards
342 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jonah
giona ferrara
[m] pretty in pastels
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2021 20:55:29 GMT
giona ferrara Avatar

She should book it, probably. Giona cleared his throat, beckoned by Sableye holding his finger in its hand like a toddler, pointing. Its ears perked up when it heard her start talking. Eventually, it let go of him and scampered off, standing somewhere between the two of them. Its eye-prisms caught the sun, glaring at Shiloh like a pair of car headlights.

Then, he got a good look at her. His excuses seemed... inadequate, the way she snuck in that dismissive comment. He shook his head, causing a pair of green quartz earrings to jiggle. He spoke with the slight vocal fry of a semi-active smoker. "Yeah, it’s real shady to do this in an alley instead of blocking a paid parking space, or Arceus forbid the whole street. You some kinda country bumpkin?”

He unfolded his arms, causing folds of wool to slide down his arms, covering all but his bandaged fingers. She needed some... convincing. If he pounced, she could run and tell someone. He could go back to the correctional center. He burned off his fingerprints, but they’d make it work.

Sableye perked up. The indigo-tinted imp stood on its hind legs, straightening its back. It flashed its eyes at her, trying to cast Confuse Ray. Trying to send a refracted column of light back and forth to disorient her. Giona then whistled, trying to get the grunt in on this.

"You can’t get between me and my job. For the first time, I have something that pays better than unemployment benefits.”

Notes: Sableye used Confuse Ray. for ambiance
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
[m] pretty in pastels
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2021 0:36:45 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

An eyebrow was raised as he watched the scene unfold, his gaze fixed on both his colleague and the blonde. It looked and sounded like whatever she had said had Giona this close to actually snapping at her, and Mars found himself hoping that wouldn’t be the case, because having to get someone to clean blood off his shoes was as annoying as it gets.
[break][break]
He sighed once again, and with a whistling sound of his own, he called over the Glaceon – a Sylveon being released to keep watch in her place. ”Stay still, keep watch.” Was all he told the pokémon, and honestly, that probably worked out for the best, because who would ever suspect an adorable Sylveon with its cute ribbons and pink tail?
[break][break]
”Miss, it seems you may have upset my friend,” Mars smiled as he approached, and this smile was like a dagger within a beautiful sheath – dangerous and ready to strike, but hidden behind the dazzling shimmer of gems. These words didn’t go with the scene, and they also didn’t go with the sudden gelid breeze that rose around the intruder – an ICY WIND designed to slow even the smallest of its target’s movements. The ground froze beneath her, and the air gradually grew colder and colder.
[break][break]
Then, once barely a metre away or so, his gaze met hers, but instead of saying anything explicitly threatening, only a polite question was raised: ”May I have a look at your phone?” He didn’t explain why, but between the confusion caused by the Sableye and the now freezing temperatures, he hoped she would be smart enough to comply. If not, well, whatever happened would be her own fault, but Mars would have much preferred to gain access to the most likely place where she would have evidence, and also the one that could tell them exactly who she was if they ever needed to further threaten her… Or her family. Or her friends. We all know how that part goes.
[break][break]
Then again, they could have also tried taking the phone away by force.

[BREAK][BREAK]

+ & @shiloh (Glaceon uses Icy Wind to slow Shiloh's movement, this move only affects the target)

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[m] pretty in pastels
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2021 1:59:00 GMT
Deleted Avatar
whelp, she tried. far be it for her to try again after that performance. she wasn't an actress. she didn't have the gumption for it. Shiloh sighs, especially when the other man asked for her phone. they unaware that her Altaria had been circling from above, effectively using Safeguard on her trainer once the Confuse Ray was readied. "I don't see why you need my phone" she goes on "and I'm not giving strangers my phone anyway."

and she didn't care if they got upset about it either. the Icy Wind slowed her roll as she attempts to back away, feet slipping over the ground. "maybe be a lot less shady next time when someone happens upon you doing illegal activity" because she had been joking, hoping they slipped up. and it did work. the attacks were not the work of someone being honest. "and maybe don't attack someone? yeah? okay."

she let that sink in before ordering a Sing from the Altaria. plugging her ears, she hoped it was enough for them to grow drowsy. Shiloh again backs away - feet don't fail her now! - as she turns and tries to run. the puffy bird descends, outstretching a talon. Shiloh took it and the bird tried - tried really hard mind you - to pull her over the icy ground and to safety.

and
4/5 gardevoir season mission!
close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

catello casimiro
he him
twenty-four
june 20th
Mauville City
ask him
rocket member
executive
125 height
125 height
awards
342 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jonah
giona ferrara
[m] pretty in pastels
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2021 6:16:07 GMT
giona ferrara Avatar

She should book it, probably. And, to her credit, she did. Carried away by Altaria. He was tipped off by the grunt asking for her phone, and clenched his teeth. There was a nonzero chance that she had pictures. That she could start the manhunt on him again, after he wiggled out of prison for doing arson near Fortree.

Then, her Altaria loomed over them, instead of merely booking it in the opposite direction. It sung, at a frequency that disoriented Giona. Left him kind of fatigued. On the other hand, it managed to completely put Sableye to sleep, as it went limp next to him.

Giona hefted the little imp up in his hands, looking into its eyes, the lids somehow fitting over the huge prisms. He was still clenching his teeth, but by now he was sucking in air past his teeth with discomfort. He started to shake the little imp, trying to jolt it awake.

He just had to hope that the grunt could stall her until he could get it awake. It was a brisk morning in a temperate-forested area. Despite this, a bead of sweat ran down his face. He once again started talking, still inflected with the back of the throat delivery of someone who smoked.

"Come ooooooooooon. Get up! Get up! I need you to do Power Gem! Then you can take your little nap!”

Notes: Sableye was put to sleep. for ambiance
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
[m] pretty in pastels
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2021 8:36:23 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
Mars says bad words in both English and Spanish o-o [break]
We love a bilingual legend?
[break][break]

[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

Her escape ride was an Altaria. Which, under most circumstances, would have meant they had it easy. His Glaceon could probably knock that thing off the air with one Blizzard and maybe even cause a lot of damage to the stupid blue chicken... Too bad these weren’t normal circumstances. Since, as diligent and headstrong as Melpomene may have been, it seems not even the Glaceon was immune to the chicken’s loud singing.
[break][break]
Nor was her trainer.
[break][break]
Mars stumbled, struggling to stay on his feet. ”Fuck… Puta. It was like suddenly being under anesthetics. Like taking a sleeping pill and beginning to feel the effects when the last thing he wanted was to fall asleep. He hated it. He really fucking hated it. He needed to stay awake. He couldn’t fall asleep. But, Melpomene had fallen limp to the frozen ground, and his colleague’s pokémon wasn’t doing much better either…
[break][break]
Fuck, times two.
[break][break]
”EZZELIN!” It was difficult, but he managed to call for the Sylveon that had stayed by the truck – the fairy pokémon ever alert in case he was needed, as he hated leaving Mars’ side. Luckily, the effects of the Icy Wind seemed to be holding the Altaria close to the ground, and it was only a few seconds after the call that the image of a full moon appeared in the sky above.
[break][break]
Then the moon turned into a bright orb, the now-growling Sylveon attacking the woman’s Altaria with a powerful MOONBLAST from right where he was.
[break][break]
Damn you, you sorry excuse for a dragon.
[break][break]
”Ugh… Get… Get her,” he muttered, being unclear if he was speaking to Giona or the pokémon, as he preoccupied with doing his best to not to lose consciousness.

[BREAK][BREAK]

+ & @shiloh (Altaria's getting Moonblast'ed :c )

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[m] pretty in pastels
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2021 19:22:50 GMT
Deleted Avatar
there was no doubt in Shiloh's mind that bad shit would happen if they captured her. there was also no doubt that they worked for Rocket. Altaria's singing did the job, but the Sylveon that appeared blasted a very effective fairy-type move the dragon-puff's way. it successfully knocked her Pokemon backward, but ironically in the process? it also knocked her free.

clinging to the Altaria's leg, the force of the attack shot them back up the alley. she was free from the Icy Wind. she was free to run. and she did. recalling the Altaria, who had fainted from the impact, Shiloh booked it. she didn't feel like shouting a remark over her shoulder though. she didn't brag about her victory. she knew it was very close. too close.

way too much for comfort. luckily her phone was unharmed. ironically again? she only got a few shots of the people. so if one of them were worried about their identity? she got the ID of the car. she got the Gardevoir in cages and other things. she even got the Sableye. but the humans? their backs were turned or it was an odd angle. too odd to really be of harm.

score one for the bad guys.

and
5/5 gardevoir season mission!
close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

catello casimiro
he him
twenty-four
june 20th
Mauville City
ask him
rocket member
executive
125 height
125 height
awards
342 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jonah
giona ferrara
[m] pretty in pastels
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2021 23:04:57 GMT
giona ferrara Avatar

She should book it, probably. To her credit, she did. The bird overhead slipped from their grasp. It took off, sending her far away from the two of them. His head felt heavy, and like his ears were somehow disconnected from it. He wanted to bury his head in the sand like some flightless bird. 

Then, he paused to take stock of the situation. Giona jogged over to the back of the truck, Sableye in his arms. He’d finally stirred the little imp awake. Giona whistled, and it leapt up to grab the door of the shutter and slam it, then locked the back of the truck. Giona then jogged to the side, the imp over his shoulder. He looked at the driver, a grunt in the trademark black beret. "Let’s make ourselves scarce, okay?! Hit the gas!!”

He then walked back over to his accomplice, looking weary. Giona knelt beside his sedated pet and held a warm hand over it, trying to stir the Glaceon awake again.

Giona looked up at the other man, and let out a sigh, followed by a knowing nod. He jutted his chin out, careful to not look past his eyebrows, or seem upset.

"I’ve been here before. I’ve even been to a holding cell. Your next step is just ducking and waiting for the heat to die down. Change your appearance if you’re in a public-facing job. Stay at the Submarine until we disappear from the news if you can. Some of our top brass is in the same boat as us. We just have to be patient.”

Notes: Sableye woke up, far too late. Giona attempts to impart something of value on Martín. for ambiance
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
[m] pretty in pastels
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2021 8:44:28 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

The Altaria was gone, and so was the blonde.
[break][break]
Fuck.
[break][break]
It was easier to stay awake once the song stopped, Mars turning to look in the direction the woman had headed off. This just wouldn’t do...
[break][break]
Ezzelin approached, cautious when seeing the strange-looking, unfamiliar man (aka Giona) reach for the Glaceon. He was tense, and he stayed by Mars’ side, looking up at the brunette as if to make sure all this was alright. ”You might want to move your hand, she–…”
[break][break]
There was a quiet and soft growl, the Glaceon’s icy gaze fixed on Giona. She jumped to her feet, moving away – her fur suddenly turning into sharp, needle-like icicles that would cause great harm if anyone dared touch her. ’She doesn't like strangers,’ was what Mars had been about to say.
[break][break]
He sighed then. ”It will be fine… We won’t need to do all that.”
[break][break]
He appreciated the other’s words, as clearly his colleague had been through something like this before, but he didn’t know that so had Mars. The grand majority of his life had been spent dealing with situations like these, actually – the dark reputation of his family tainting every single action and interaction he ever had. But, no one sent Martín Marco Marzán into hiding…
[break][break]
Wait. No. Scratch that…
[break][break]
No one sent Martín del Mar into hiding, as this was the name he was known by now – his links to the Marzán family well-hidden behind a subtle yet effective disguise.
[break][break]
”We should get going.” Both Melpomene and Ezzelin were returned to their respective pokéballs, Mars then reaching for his phone. Honestly, there was a high chance that the woman didn’t have any evidence or that could never identify either of them, but Mars didn’t work on chances and he wasn’t about to have some silly interaction mess with his new life. So, he sent a text, nonchalantly walking on the thawing ice as if nothing had just happened – his anger simmering inside him.

[BREAK][BREAK]

+ & @shiloh

[/quote]