part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
free-to-use
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2021 16:59:27 GMT
jayden cross Avatar

DISCLAIMER

free-to-use templates by milky

the templates in this thread are free-to-use! the one's in my other thread are not, unless i've specifically given permission otherwise. however, if there is a template you like from that thread, just ask and i might grant permission anyways. most of the templates in this thread will be based around the site's blockquote, so much kudos to the lovely and talented freit!! <3

these templates are only for use on hoenn, unless specified otherwise. please do not use them on other rp sites.

REMINDER! please change the class tags. be mindful that other people in your thread might be using these templates. naming the class-tags after your character's name is always a safe-bet. if you need help with this, ping me in the gfx-channel or dm me directly!

you may tweak these templates to your liking but for any drastic changes, please let me know! i love to see what people come up with. >w< also, if you have an idea for a template but aren't sure how to code, please dm me! i am always happy to make codes if you have an idea!!
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,140 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
free-to-use
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2021 17:05:53 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
template notes: make sure to add an accent color where it says #COLORGOESHERE. also please adjust your padding for the image in the pokeclass section.

[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

What were vacations for except for exploring new, undiscovered places? Sure, maybe when people made those brochures, they didn't immediately think about archeologist digs as Hoenn's main tourist destinations. However, that was hardly Artie's fault. As far as he was concerned, that was their fault for not advertising properly.

[break][break] And so what if his travel destination had also put up a few, very bold signs that he ought to watch his step and that trespassers would be persecuted? Those were obviously not meant for him. Those were for civilians. You know, commonfolk, who had to follow the rules and regulations of society.

[break][break]

+ ooc notes

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

[nospaces][div][attr="class","blboxbl"][blockquote style="width:400px;margin:0px auto;"][div align="center"][img height="80" src="https://i.imgur.com/nISRZQh.png" style="max-width:100%;float:none;"] [/div]

What were vacations for except for exploring new, undiscovered places? Sure, maybe when people made those brochures, they didn't immediately think about archeologist digs as Hoenn's main tourist destinations. However, that was hardly Artie's fault. As far as he was concerned, that was [i]their[/i] fault for not advertising properly.

[break][break] And so what if his travel destination had also put up a few, [i]very[/i] bold signs that he ought to [i]watch his step[/i] and that [i]trespassers[/i] would be persecuted? Those were obviously not meant for him. Those were for civilians. You know, commonfolk, who had to follow the rules and regulations of society.

[break][break]
[div style="border-top:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;"]

[b]+[/b] ooc notes

[/div][/blockquote]

[div][attr="class","pokeclass"]
[img style="max-width:100%;width:40px;padding:10px 7px 12px 7px;" src="https://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/sword-shield/icon/dragonite.png" title="DRAGONITE"]
[img style="max-width:100%;" src="https://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/sword-shield/icon/scizor.png"]
[img title="DRAGAPULT" style="width:40px;padding:10px 7px 12px 7px;" src="https://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/sword-shield/icon/dragapult.png"]
[/div]

[div][attr="class","credit"][a href=""]milky[/a][/div]
[/div]

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,140 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
free-to-use
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2021 17:14:25 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
template notes: make sure to add an accent color where it says #COLORGOESHERE. also please adjust your padding for the image in the pokeclass section.

[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

What were vacations for except for exploring new, undiscovered places? Sure, maybe when people made those brochures, they didn't immediately think about archeologist digs as Hoenn's main tourist destinations. However, that was hardly Artie's fault. As far as he was concerned, that was their fault for not advertising properly.

[break][break] And so what if his travel destination had also put up a few, very bold signs that he ought to watch his step and that trespassers would be persecuted? Those were obviously not meant for him. Those were for civilians. You know, commonfolk, who had to follow the rules and regulations of society.

[break][break]

+ ooc notes

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]

[nospaces][div][attr="class","blboxfl"][blockquote style="width:400px;margin:0px auto;"][div align="center"][img style="max-width:100%;" src="https://i.imgur.com/nISRZQh.png"] [/div]

What were vacations for except for exploring new, undiscovered places? Sure, maybe when people made those brochures, they didn't immediately think about archeologist digs as Hoenn's main tourist destinations. However, that was hardly Artie's fault. As far as he was concerned, that was [i]their[/i] fault for not advertising properly.

[break][break] And so what if his travel destination had also put up a few, [i]very[/i] bold signs that he ought to [i]watch his step[/i] and that [i]trespassers[/i] would be persecuted? Those were obviously not meant for him. Those were for civilians. You know, commonfolk, who had to follow the rules and regulations of society.

[break][break]
[div style="border-top:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;"]

[b]+[/b] ooc notes

[/div][/blockquote]

[img src="https://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/sword-shield/icon/dragonite.png" style="max-width:100%;width:40px;padding:10px 7px 12px 7px;" title="DRAGONITE"]
[img src="https://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/sword-shield/icon/scizor.png" style="max-width:100%;"]
[img title="DRAGAPULT" style="width:40px;padding:10px 7px 12px 7px;" src="https://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/sword-shield/icon/dragapult.png"]
[/div]

[/div]

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,140 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
free-to-use
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2021 17:27:07 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
template notes: make sure to change the accent color for whatever you would prefer!

[attr="class","pizzabox"]
[attr="class","top"]
"speech speech," lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque auctor vel mi sed euismod. Aenean dignissim, sem sit amet venenatis accumsan, augue quam convallis elit, sit amet gravida diam nunc nec justo. Nulla in volutpat nunc, vel tincidunt lacus. [break][break]

thoughts thoughts. Fusce nec accumsan urna, ac tempor dui. Etiam tristique lorem ac nisi mattis pellentesque. Pellentesque faucibus risus neque, vel elementum massa ornare in. Nulla eu ultrices eros, ut sodales ante. Proin interdum finibus mi, sagittis rhoncus nibh elementum eget.
[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY

[newclass=".pizzabox"]--accent:#985fb3; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

[break][break]

[div][attr="class","pizzabox"][div][attr="class","top"][/div] [blockquote] [b]"speech speech,"[/b] lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque auctor vel mi sed euismod. Aenean dignissim, sem sit amet venenatis accumsan, augue quam convallis elit, sit amet gravida diam nunc nec justo. Nulla in volutpat nunc, vel tincidunt lacus.

[i]thoughts thoughts.[/i] Fusce nec accumsan urna, ac tempor dui. Etiam tristique lorem ac nisi mattis pellentesque. Pellentesque faucibus risus neque, vel elementum massa ornare in. Nulla eu ultrices eros, ut sodales ante. Proin interdum finibus mi, sagittis rhoncus nibh elementum eget.
[/blockquote][div][attr="class","milkcredit"][a href=""]MILKY[/a][/div][/div]

[newclass=".pizzabox"]--accent:#985fb3; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,140 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
free-to-use
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2021 17:41:48 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
template notes: initially made for (castaway), this template can be edited for your character. this code is a little more complex than the others, so please let me know if you need help. [break][break]

[ *newclass=".youroc .topimg"* ] — where you edit the top image. it will re-size to your given image! [break]
--accent:#DBDBDB; --speech:#DBDBDB;accent color is the overall image, speech color is the bold/italics [break][ *newclass=".youroc .ooc b"* ] — where you can change the text-color of the ooc notes. i recommend #222 if you want something dark, and #eee if you want something light.

[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","youroc"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

I'm baby lyft four loko banjo, poutine green juice disrupt tacos beard. Jianbing PBR&B tote bag tumeric prism woke, everyday carry godard slow-carb salvia cold-pressed mumblecore kinfolk williamsburg. Four loko edison bulb wayfarers authentic tumeric, yr farm-to-table wolf. Portland master cleanse edison bulb bitters knausgaard. Fixie marfa tbh la croix yr coloring book. Crucifix gochujang knausgaard synth blog bespoke.

[break][break]

Ugh jean shorts kickstarter, meggings raclette microdosing poke drinking vinegar four dollar toast listicle knausgaard mustache iPhone. Adaptogen scenester swag lo-fi kogi before they sold out biodiesel normcore locavore flannel roof party lomo you probably haven't heard of them hoodie. "I challenge you to a dance battle." Cold-pressed biodiesel vape hexagon hashtag shabby chic. Swag fixie whatever sartorial vice sustainable ramps chillwave hella forage narwhal thundercats. Next level tousled 8-bit vinyl. 90's fashion axe venmo street art pour-over banh mi occupy taiyaki, migas hashtag viral yr crucifix brooklyn organic.

[attr="class","ooc"] notes @youroc

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"]milky

[newclass=".youroc"]width:530px; margin:0px auto; background:#1f1f1f; min-height:200px; border-radius:10px; padding-bottom:40px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".youroc"]--accent:#DBDBDB; --speech:#DBDBDB;[/newclass]
[newclass=".youroc b"]color:var(--speech); font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".youroc i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".youroc .top"]height:120px; background:#242424; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom:20px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".youroc .topimg"]background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/04/4b/97/044b979909eb97560e232d89e9c74689.jpg); height:250px; margin:-100px 30px 20px; background-size:cover; background-position:50% 30%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".youroc .main"]color:#ccc; font:11px/16px 'Roboto'; background:#2B2B2B; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; margin:-20px 30px 0px; text-align:justify; padding:20px 0px 50px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".youroc .textbox"]padding:5px 30px 0px 28px; margin:0px 20px; border-left:1px solid var(--accent); border-right:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".youroc .textbox::first-line"]text-transform:lowercase; color:var(--accent); font-weight:bold; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".youroc .textbox .icon"]float:left; margin-right:10px; height:85px; width:85px; background:#222; padding:10px; border-radius:10px; border:1px solid #2B2B2B; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".youroc:hover .textbox .icon"]filter:none; transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".youroc .main .pkmn"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-100px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".youroc .pkmn img"]background:#111; border-radius:100px; padding:0px 3px 13px 3px; border:4px solid transparent; border-top:4px solid var(--accent); height:40px; margin:0px 4px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".youroc .pkmn img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".youroc .bottom"]background:var(--accent); height:30px; margin:0px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".youroc .milkycredit"]text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-35px; top:35px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]
[newclass=".youroc a"]color:#222; font:bold 11px poppins;font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass=".youroc .ooc"]border-top:1px solid rgba(250,250,250,0.05); padding:15px 20px 5px; width:350px; margin:20px auto 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".youroc .ooc b"]background:var(--accent);font:11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; color:#222; margin-right:5px; font-weight:600; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]

[break][break]

[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces][div][attr="class","youroc"]
[div][attr="class","top"][/div]
[div][attr="class","topimg"][/div]
[div][attr="class","main"]
 [div][attr="class","textbox"]

[div][img style="max-width:100%;" src="https://i.pinimg.com/474x/44/3c/74/443c74b7166c58aa857fad8508a18727.jpg"][attr="class","icon"][/div]

I'm baby lyft four loko banjo, poutine green juice disrupt tacos beard. Jianbing PBR&B tote bag tumeric prism woke, everyday carry godard slow-carb salvia cold-pressed mumblecore kinfolk williamsburg. Four loko edison bulb wayfarers authentic tumeric, yr farm-to-table wolf. Portland master cleanse edison bulb bitters knausgaard. Fixie marfa tbh la croix yr coloring book. Crucifix gochujang knausgaard synth blog bespoke.

[break][break]

Ugh jean shorts kickstarter, meggings raclette microdosing poke drinking vinegar four dollar toast listicle knausgaard mustache iPhone. Adaptogen scenester swag lo-fi kogi before they sold out biodiesel normcore locavore flannel roof party lomo you probably haven't heard of them hoodie. [b]"I challenge you to a dance battle."[/b] Cold-pressed biodiesel vape hexagon hashtag shabby chic. Swag fixie whatever sartorial vice sustainable ramps chillwave hella forage narwhal thundercats. Next level tousled 8-bit vinyl. 90's fashion axe venmo street art pour-over banh mi occupy taiyaki, migas hashtag viral yr crucifix brooklyn organic.
[/div]
[div][attr="class","ooc"] [b]notes[/b] @youroc  [/div]

[div][attr="class","pkmn"]
   [img style="max-width:100%;" src="https://raw.githubusercontent.com/msikma/pokesprite/master/pokemon-gen8/regular/murkrow.png"]
 [/div]
[/div]
[div][attr="class","bottom"][/div]

[div][attr="class","milkycredit"][a href=""]milky[/a][/div]
 [/div]
 [div style="color:transparent;line-height:0px;"]
[newclass=".youroc"]width:530px; margin:0px auto; background:#1f1f1f; min-height:200px; border-radius:10px; padding-bottom:40px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".youroc"]--accent:#DBDBDB; --speech:#DBDBDB;[/newclass]
[newclass=".youroc b"]color:var(--speech); font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".youroc i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".youroc .top"]height:120px; background:#242424; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom:20px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".youroc .topimg"]background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/04/4b/97/044b979909eb97560e232d89e9c74689.jpg); height:250px; margin:-100px 30px 20px; background-size:cover; background-position:50% 30%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".youroc .main"]color:#ccc; font:11px/16px 'Roboto'; background:#2B2B2B; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; margin:-20px 30px 0px; text-align:justify; padding:20px 0px 50px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".youroc .textbox"]padding:5px 30px 0px 28px; margin:0px 20px; border-left:1px solid var(--accent); border-right:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".youroc .textbox::first-line"]text-transform:lowercase; color:var(--accent); font-weight:bold; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".youroc .textbox .icon"]float:left; margin-right:10px; height:85px; width:85px; background:#222; padding:10px; border-radius:10px; border:1px solid #2B2B2B; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".youroc:hover .textbox .icon"]filter:none; transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".youroc .main .pkmn"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-100px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".youroc .pkmn img"]background:#111; border-radius:100px; padding:0px 3px 13px 3px; border:4px solid transparent; border-top:4px solid var(--accent); height:40px; margin:0px 4px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".youroc .pkmn img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".youroc .bottom"]background:var(--accent); height:30px; margin:0px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".youroc .milkycredit"]text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-35px; top:35px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]
[newclass=".youroc a"]color:#222; font:bold 11px poppins;font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass=".youroc .ooc"]border-top:1px solid rgba(250,250,250,0.05); padding:15px 20px 5px; width:350px; margin:20px auto 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".youroc .ooc b"]background:var(--accent);font:11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; color:#222; margin-right:5px; font-weight:600; [/newclass] [/div]
     [googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,140 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
free-to-use
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2021 17:55:04 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
template notes: a very simple tracker template, if you need something to keep track of your threads.

[nospaces]
[attr="class","trck"]

character's tracker

[break]

current

[break]

[attr="class","leftleft"]
thread name w/ @ person

[attr="class","rtrt"]

missions

thread name w/ @ person

completed

[break]

[attr="class","leftleft"]

thread title summary

[newclass=.trck]font-family:roboto mono;font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.trck .leftleft]margin-left:150px;min-height:150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.trck h1]padding-top:15px; border-top:1px solid #232323; margin-top:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.trck a]font:bold 14px poppins; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:-1px; text-transform:uppercase; padding-left:0px; transition:2s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.trck a:hover]transition:1s all; color:#ccc; letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.trck .rtrt]text-align:right; margin-bottom:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.trck sup]margin-left:5px; background:#232323; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; font-size:8px; color:inherit; border-radius:10px 10px 10px 0px; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono]

[nospaces][blockquote][div][attr="class","trck"]

[h2]leo's tracker[/h2] [break]
[h1] current  [/h1]  [break]
[img src="https://i.imgur.com/CAgr8Jl.png" style="max-width:100%;"]

[div][attr="class","leftleft"]
[a href=""]thread name[/a] [sup]w/ @ person [/sup]
[/div]

[div][attr="class","rtrt"] [h1]missions[/h1] [/div]

[img style="max-width:100%;float:right;margin-left:10px;" src="https://i.imgur.com/pD6h6TN.png"]
[div style="min-height:150px;text-align:right;"]

[a href=""]thread name[/a] [sup]w/ @ person [/sup]

[/div]

[h1] completed [/h1]  [break]
[img style="max-width:100%;" src="https://i.imgur.com/OGvzAew.png"]

[div][attr="class","leftleft"]

[a href=""]thread title[/a] [sup]summary[/sup]
[/div]

[/div]
[/blockquote]

[newclass=.trck]font-family:roboto mono;font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.trck .leftleft]margin-left:150px;min-height:150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.trck h1]padding-top:15px; border-top:1px solid #232323; margin-top:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.trck a]font:bold 14px poppins; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:-1px; text-transform:uppercase; padding-left:0px; transition:2s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.trck a:hover]transition:1s all; color:#ccc; letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.trck .rtrt]text-align:right; margin-bottom:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.trck sup]margin-left:5px; background:#232323; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; font-size:8px; color:inherit; border-radius:10px 10px 10px 0px; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,140 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
free-to-use
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2021 1:58:33 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
template notes: a collab with . make sure to edit the #ACCENTCOLOR as well as the bgimg:URL(URLHERE). again, make sure the padding also adjusts to your pokemon sprites, let me know if you need help.

[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","header"]HEADER LINE GOES HERE

[attr="class","setting"]

I'm baby scenester gentrify yuccie pabst vegan brunch ethical enamel pin single-origin coffee marfa taxidermy direct trade fanny pack. Letterpress forage yuccie, lo-fi iPhone pabst try-hard shabby chic bushwick marfa artisan authentic bitters disrupt direct trade. Wolf shoreditch cliche photo booth. Lyft forage direct trade, before they sold out blue bottle ugh quinoa sartorial narwhal VHS fixie PBR&B woke +1. Godard food truck health goth meh locavore selvage raw denim hoodie kitsch forage squid migas austin meggings. Williamsburg paleo man braid master cleanse 8-bit venmo. [break][break]

speech. text text.

[break][break] Umami air plant crucifix trust fund woke quinoa aesthetic humblebrag. Hashtag lo-fi forage heirloom ugh echo park man bun brunch tumeric pickled celiac. Subway tile actually fam craft beer hashtag tofu adaptogen chartreuse intelligentsia bespoke tattooed affogato health goth taxidermy. Edison bulb copper mug pabst, crucifix neutra sustainable you probably haven't heard of them banh mi trust fund before they sold out offal franzen. Chicharrones post-ironic vegan tattooed, try-hard man bun ugh intelligentsia fashion axe ramps. Offal butcher fingerstache food truck tacos distillery VHS gentrify poke viral literally humblebrag tbh.

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + ooc notes

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative; --accent:#7C6679; --bgimg:url(https://64.media.tumblr.com/97f9e82d881e0d7f1be7aac398c79390/tumblr_nihvsc9igO1r3yumqo2_500.gifv);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]

[nospaces][div][attr="class","blbqimg"][blockquote style="width:400px;margin:0px auto;"]
[div][attr="class","header"][font size="3" face="poppins"][b]HEADER LINE GOES HERE[/b][/font][/div]

[div][attr="class","setting"][/div]

I'm baby scenester gentrify yuccie pabst vegan brunch ethical enamel pin single-origin coffee marfa taxidermy direct trade fanny pack. Letterpress forage yuccie, lo-fi iPhone pabst try-hard shabby chic bushwick marfa artisan authentic bitters disrupt direct trade. Wolf shoreditch cliche photo booth. Lyft forage direct trade, before they sold out blue bottle ugh quinoa sartorial narwhal VHS fixie PBR&B woke +1. Godard food truck health goth meh locavore selvage raw denim hoodie kitsch forage squid migas austin meggings. Williamsburg paleo man braid master cleanse 8-bit venmo. [break][break]

[b]speech.[/b] [i]text text.[/i]

[break][break] Umami air plant crucifix trust fund woke quinoa aesthetic humblebrag. Hashtag lo-fi forage heirloom ugh echo park man bun brunch tumeric pickled celiac. Subway tile actually fam craft beer hashtag tofu adaptogen chartreuse intelligentsia bespoke tattooed affogato health goth taxidermy. Edison bulb copper mug pabst, crucifix neutra sustainable you probably haven't heard of them banh mi trust fund before they sold out offal franzen. Chicharrones post-ironic vegan tattooed, try-hard man bun ugh intelligentsia fashion axe ramps. Offal butcher fingerstache food truck tacos distillery VHS gentrify poke viral literally humblebrag tbh.

[div][attr="class","oocnotes"] [b]+[/b] ooc notes

[/div][/blockquote]

[img src="https://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/sword-shield/icon/dragonite.png" style="max-width:100%;width:40px;padding:10px 7px 12px 7px;" title="DRAGONITE"]
[img style="max-width:100%;" src="https://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/sword-shield/icon/scizor.png"]
[img src="https://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/sword-shield/icon/dragapult.png" style="width:40px;padding:10px 7px 12px 7px;" title="DRAGAPULT"]
[/div]

[div][attr="class","milkcredit"][a href=""]milky[/a][/div]
[/div]

[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative; --accent:#ACCENTCOLORHERE; --bgimg:url(URLHERE);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,140 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
free-to-use
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2021 6:05:56 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
template notes: originally made for a former member, now free for use! feel free to edit the colors as you wish. (dark version)

[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque auctor vel mi sed euismod. Aenean dignissim, sem sit amet venenatis accumsan, augue quam convallis elit, sit amet gravida diam nunc nec justo. Nulla in volutpat nunc, vel tincidunt lacus. Fusce nec accumsan urna, ac tempor dui. Etiam tristique lorem ac nisi mattis pellentesque. Pellentesque faucibus risus neque, vel elementum massa ornare in. Nulla eu ultrices eros, ut sodales ante. Proin interdum finibus mi, sagittis rhoncus nibh elementum eget.

[break][break]

Morbi nec pulvinar mi. Morbi dapibus ex vitae nibh scelerisque blandit. Quisque nec quam non nibh hendrerit sodales sed sed nunc. Suspendisse pharetra felis nec lectus ultricies tincidunt. Fusce dapibus faucibus lorem at pharetra. Phasellus sed sapien suscipit nisl molestie scelerisque. Integer molestie finibus lacus nec tincidunt. Nulla facilisi. Sed scelerisque tortor vitae nisl rutrum, placerat euismod urna pellentesque. In enim lectus, hendrerit in congue id, efficitur sed orci. In et felis aliquam, hendrerit quam eu, dictum nibh. Vivamus non vehicula est. Quisque egestas massa dolor, sit amet euismod turpis convallis ac. Donec ultricies justo justo, dictum sollicitudin odio dapibus non. Phasellus dictum lectus vel maximus vestibulum.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]first LAST

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't like your perfect crime
How you laugh when you lie

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#796477; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(0,0,0,0.5) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 10px 'roboto'; color:#000; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:30px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]

[break][break]

[nospaces]

[div][attr="class","siege"]

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque auctor vel mi sed euismod. Aenean dignissim, sem sit amet venenatis accumsan, augue quam convallis elit, sit amet gravida diam nunc nec justo. Nulla in volutpat nunc, vel tincidunt lacus. Fusce nec accumsan urna, ac tempor dui. Etiam tristique lorem ac nisi mattis pellentesque. Pellentesque faucibus risus neque, vel elementum massa ornare in. Nulla eu ultrices eros, ut sodales ante. Proin interdum finibus mi, sagittis rhoncus nibh elementum eget.

[break][break]

Morbi nec pulvinar mi. Morbi dapibus ex vitae nibh scelerisque blandit. Quisque nec quam non nibh hendrerit sodales sed sed nunc. Suspendisse pharetra felis nec lectus ultricies tincidunt. Fusce dapibus faucibus lorem at pharetra. Phasellus sed sapien suscipit nisl molestie scelerisque. Integer molestie finibus lacus nec tincidunt. Nulla facilisi. Sed scelerisque tortor vitae nisl rutrum, placerat euismod urna pellentesque. In enim lectus, hendrerit in congue id, efficitur sed orci. In et felis aliquam, hendrerit quam eu, dictum nibh. Vivamus non vehicula est. Quisque egestas massa dolor, sit amet euismod turpis convallis ac. Donec ultricies justo justo, dictum sollicitudin odio dapibus non. Phasellus dictum lectus vel maximus vestibulum.

[/div]

[div][attr="class","bottom"]

[img src="https://i.imgur.com/AZnhaym.png" style="max-width:100%;" class="avatar"]

[div][attr="class","name"]first [b]LAST[/b] [/div]
[div][attr="class","subtxt"]I don't like your perfect crime
[span]How you laugh when you lie[/span][/div]

[img src="https://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/sword-shield/icon/ditto.png" style="max-width:100%;"]
 [img style="max-width:100%;" src="https://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/sword-shield/icon/grimer.png"]
   [img src="https://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/sword-shield/icon/solosis.png" style="max-width:100%;"]
   [img src="http://www.serebii.net/itemdex/sprites/pokeball.png" style="max-width:100%;padding:0px 15px;"]
   [img src="http://www.serebii.net/itemdex/sprites/pokeball.png" style="max-width:100%;padding:0px 15px;"]
   [img style="max-width:100%;padding:0px 15px;" src="http://www.serebii.net/itemdex/sprites/pokeball.png"]
[/div]

[div][attr="class","credit"]
 milky
[/div]

[/div]

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#796477; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(0,0,0,0.5) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 10px 'roboto'; color:#000; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:30px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]
[/div]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,140 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
free-to-use
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2021 6:11:10 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
template notes: originally made for a former member, now free for use! feel free to edit the colors as you wish. (light version)

[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege-light"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]first LAST

[attr="class","subtxt"]it gets harder to breathe

feels like the walls are closing in

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege-light] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light] --accent:#D5A53D; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom .name b] color:#FABE52; letter-spacing:3px; text-shadow:1px; text-shadow: -2px -2px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -2px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom .name] font:50px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 10px 'roboto'; color:#000; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:30px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Poppins:600]

[break][break]

[nospaces]

[div][attr="class","siege-light"]

[break][break]

[/div]

[div][attr="class","bottom"]

[img style="max-width:100%;" src="https://i.imgur.com/hzJirfM.png" class="avatar"]

[div][attr="class","name"]first [b]LAST[/b] [/div]
[div][attr="class","subtxt"]it gets harder to breathe

[span] feels like the walls are closing in [/span] [/div]

[img style="max-width:100%;" src="https://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/sword-shield/icon/exploud.png"]
 [img style="max-width:100%;" src="https://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/sword-shield/icon/gastly.png"]
   [img src="https://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/sword-shield/icon/castform.png" style="max-width:100%;"]
   [img style="max-width:100%;padding:0px 15px;" src="http://www.serebii.net/itemdex/sprites/pokeball.png"]
[/div]

[div][attr="class","credit"]
 milky
[/div]

[/div][/div]

[newclass=.siege-light] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light] --accent:#D5A53D; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom .name b] color:#FABE52; letter-spacing:3px; text-shadow:1px; text-shadow: -2px -2px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -2px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom .name] font:50px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 10px 'roboto'; color:#000; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:30px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]  [newclass=.siege-light .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Poppins:600]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,140 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
free-to-use
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2022 5:03:36 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
template notes: a simple plotter reply for your simple plotter needs! <3 let me know if you have issues with anything.

[nospaces]
[attr="class","milkplots"]

[break]

leo x [break][break]

Liquorice sugar plum tiramisu oat cake chocolate bar bear claw. Halvah bear claw cookie sweet roll dragée wafer pudding. Candy gingerbread cake cake chocolate cake chocolate cake sesame snaps cake. Muffin jelly beans biscuit pie cupcake jujubes sweet roll sesame snaps chocolate cake. Soufflé jelly pastry topping sweet roll cookie. Chocolate cake candy canes gingerbread dessert ice cream. Lollipop jelly beans wafer. Gummies soufflé jelly beans. Toffee candy canes bear claw oat cake powder candy chocolate cake donut wafer. Gummies tiramisu bonbon.

[break][break]

[break]

jayden x [break][break]

Carrot cake sweet toffee chupa chups cotton candy cake danish muffin. Gummies ice cream carrot cake liquorice. Cotton candy pastry bonbon. Chocolate marzipan tiramisu jelly beans chocolate cake chocolate cake macaroon soufflé. Marzipan donut tootsie roll toffee tart cake. Sweet gingerbread toffee dessert biscuit.

[attr="class","credit"] milky

[newclass=".milkplots"]position:relative; overflow:hidden [/newclass]
[newclass=".milkplots img"] float:none; height:70px; width:70px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".milkplots b"]background: #fcba03; color:#000; font:9px roboto mono; padding:2px 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".milkplots a"]font:9px roboto mono; padding:0px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#000!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".milkplots .credit"]font: 10px 'Poppins'; text-transform: uppercase;position: absolute; top: 20px; right: -105px; border: solid 1px #232323; background-color: #2b2b2b; border-radius: 5px; padding: 0px 20px; transition:1s all; color:#838383;[/newclass]
[newclass=".milkplots:hover .credit"]right:55px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[googlefont=roboto+mono]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,140 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
free-to-use
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2022 1:18:59 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
template notes: make sure to add an accent color where it says #7C6678. feel free to replace the span pkmn tags with a pokemon image.

[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

she wasn't back tonight, and i don't know about you, my money's on the night, it takes her away like i do.

[break][break] my charm is twinkling out of her eyes, of her eyes. she will never grow old, or change her mind, she'll talk about it later on, from seeing the sights. there's something wonderful and odd about the escape, and while you want them to be gone, you want them to stay. and impressing her is just so damn hard, i want her back, and please don't go too far.

[break][break] if i see her again promise i won't cry. to impress her - it's too damn hard, to stay loyal without going too far. if i see her again promise i won't cry.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] @charname [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[break]

[nospaces] [div][attr="class","minimal"][div][attr="class","top"][/div] [blockquote]
[img style="max-width:100%;" src="https://i.imgur.com/wk3OWoV.png"] she wasn't back tonight, and i don't know about you, my money's on the night, it takes her away like i do.

[break][break] [b]my charm is twinkling out of her eyes, of her eyes.[/b] she will never grow old, or change her mind, she'll talk about it later on, from seeing the sights. there's something wonderful and odd about the escape, and while you want them to be gone, you want them to stay. and impressing her is just so damn hard, i want her back, and [i]please don't go too far.[/i]

[break][break] if i see her again promise i won't [u]cry[/u]. to impress her - it's too damn hard, to stay loyal without going too far. if i see her again promise i won't cry.

[break][break]

[div][attr="class","ooc"] @charname [break]

[span][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"][/span][/div]

[/blockquote]
[div][attr="class","milkcredit"] [a href="https://pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/user/1110"][i][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"][/i][/a][/div] [/div]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]  margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,140 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
free-to-use
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2022 1:22:57 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
template notes: a little bit more of a complicated template. replace charname with your oc's name (ie. jayden, caden, etc.) then change the ACCENT COLOR by replacing #7F687A with a hex-code of your choosing. the font icon (bookmark) can be replaced if you look to fontawesome. as always, feel free to ping me with any questions on discord/pms.

[nospaces]
[attr="class","charname"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

she wasn't back tonight, and i don't know about you, my money's on the night, it takes her away like i do.

[break][break] my charm is twinkling out of her eyes, of her eyes. she will never grow old, or change her mind, she'll talk about it later on, from seeing the sights. there's something wonderful and odd about the escape, and while you want them to be gone, you want them to stay. and impressing her is just so damn hard, i want her back, and please don't go too far.

[break][break] if i see her again promise i won't cry. to impress her - it's too damn hard, to stay loyal without going too far. if i see her again promise i won't cry. .

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkycredits"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".charname"]--accent:#7F687A;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkycredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkycredits a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkycredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]

[break]

[nospaces]
[div][attr="class","charname"]
[div][attr="class","luck"]
[div][attr="class","postbody"]

[break][break] [b]my charm is twinkling out of her eyes, of her eyes.[/b] she will never grow old, or change her mind, she'll talk about it later on, from seeing the sights. there's something wonderful and odd about the escape, and while you want them to be gone, you want them to stay. and impressing her is just so damn hard, i want her back, and [i]please don't go too far.[/i]

[break][break] if i see her again promise i won't [u]cry[/u]. to impress her - it's too damn hard, to stay loyal without going too far. if i see her again promise i won't cry. @jayden                                              .

[/div]

[div][attr="class","accent"]
 [i][attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"][/i]
[/div]

[div][attr="class","lyrics"]
[b]@[/b] @jayden                                                                                      
[/div]
[div][attr="class","milkycredits"] [a href="https://pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/user/1110"][i][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"][/i][/a][/div]
[/div]
[div][attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[div][attr="class","pkmnbar"]
[img style="max-width:100%;" src="https://raw.githubusercontent.com/msikma/pokesprite/master/pokemon-gen8/regular/exeggcute.png"] [/div][/div]

[newclass=".charname"]--accent:#7F687A;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkycredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkycredits a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkycredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[/div]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
   [/div]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,140 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
free-to-use
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2022 3:57:15 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
template notes: meant to be a communication-type template, themed after reddit/message boards/twitter. feel free to edit to your liking. as always, feel free to ping me with any questions on discord/pms.

[nospaces]
[attr="class","thread"]

[attr="class","title"]COMMENTS

[attr="class","user"]

[attr="class","section"]
[attr="class","top"]
juicyfruit69 [break]
@ juicyfruit69

[attr="class","comment"]
did anyone think that quiz was bizarre?

[attr="class","user"]

[attr="class","section"]
[attr="class","top"]
danny hollister [break]
@ anon380234

[attr="class","comment"]
has anyone gotten a picture of the map? i lost it.

[attr="class","user"]

[attr="class","section"]
[attr="class","top"]
noah hearth [break]
@ summerboy

[attr="class","comment"]
LOL

[newclass=".thread"]background: #2A2A2A; width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; min-height: 150px; padding:10px 20px 15px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .title"]text-align: center; font: 50px 'Quicksand'; text-transform: uppercase; color: #eee; border-bottom: 1px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .user"]padding-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .user img"]height: 80px; width: 80px; border-radius: 100px; float: left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .section"]background-color: #222; color: #fff; margin-left: 90px; border-radius:5px; font: 10px 'Poppins'; padding:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .section .top"]line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .section .top b"]font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .section .top i"]opacity:0.5; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .comment a"]color:#83D4FA; font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .comment"]padding-left:20px; padding-top:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.thread]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thread .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:15px; right:-26px; text-transform:uppercase; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323; } .thread .credit a { font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Playfair+Display|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Quicksand|Roboto]

[break][break]

[nospaces][div][attr="class","thread"]

[div][attr="class","title"]COMMENTS [/div]

[div][attr="class","user"]
   [img src="https://i.imgur.com/jX2fW.png" style="max-width:100%;"]
   [div][attr="class","section"]
     [div][attr="class","top"]
     [b]juicyfruit69[/b] [break]
     [i]@ juicyfruit69[/i]
       [/div]
     [div][attr="class","comment"]
     did anyone think that quiz was bizarre?
     [/div]
   [/div]
 [/div]

[img style="max-width:100%;" src="https://i.imgur.com/s5AmR.png"]
       [b]danny hollister[/b] [break]
       [i]@ anon380234[/i]
         [/div]
       has anyone gotten a picture of the map? i lost it.
       [/div]
     [/div]
   [/div]

[img style="max-width:100%;" src="https://64.media.tumblr.com/e75ac6b42820bb38db5d055883bdbd03/32b55c68348ae245-e3/s400x600/39129b160d24e69db8d9ab19936f949562a47fa7.jpg"]
       [b]noah hearth[/b] [break]
       [i]@ summerboy[/i]
         [/div]
       LOL
       [/div]
     [/div]
   [/div]

[/div]

[newclass=".thread"]background: #2A2A2A; width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; min-height: 150px; padding:10px 20px 15px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .title"]text-align: center; font: 50px 'Quicksand'; text-transform: uppercase; color: #eee; border-bottom: 1px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .user"]padding-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .user img"]height: 80px; width: 80px; border-radius: 100px; float: left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .section"]background-color: #222; color: #fff; margin-left: 90px; border-radius:5px; font: 10px 'Poppins'; padding:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .section .top"]line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .section .top b"]font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .section .top i"]opacity:0.5; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .comment a"]color:#83D4FA; font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .comment"]padding-left:20px; padding-top:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.thread]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thread .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:15px; right:-26px; text-transform:uppercase; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323; } .thread .credit a { font-weight:600!important; [/newclass][/div]

[googlefont=Playfair+Display|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Quicksand|Roboto]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,140 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
free-to-use
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2022 22:24:18 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
template notes: a texting/comm template, which can be customized! change the "charname" classname (both in the template and the style coding) to your character's name and --accent:#D5A23B to the html color of your choosing. if you have questions, of course feel free to dm!

[break][break] note: code is a bit finnicky — you might have to change the height of the body class if you add too many texts. i might add a scrollbar... idk

[nospaces]
[attr="class","phone charname"]
[attr="class","bg"]
[attr="class","top"]
FIRST NAME LAST NAME [break]
@username

[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","text"]
USERNAME says... [break]
text emojis text

[attr="class","text"]
USERNAME says... [break]
text emojis text

[attr="class","text"]
USERNAME says... [break]
text emojis text

[attr="class","tag"] @

[attr="class","credit"]MILKY

[newclass=".charname"]--accent:#D5A23B;[/newclass]
[newclass=".phone"]width:400px; min-height:200px; margin:0px auto; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bg"]background-color: #2b2b2b; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #363636, -2px 2px 0px #363636, 2px -2px 0px #363636, -2px -2px 0px #363636; box-shadow: none; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:5px; border:solid 1px #242424[/newclass]
[newclass=".phone .top"]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); font:10px/10px 'Poppins'; color:#eee; min-height:10px; border-bottom:5px solid var(--accent); padding:20px 60px 30px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".phone .top b"]font-size:30px; line-height:25px; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".phone .top img"]width:70px; height:70px; float:left; margin-right:10px; border-radius:100px; border:5px solid #333; margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".phone .body"]font:10px 'Poppins'; color:#ccc; padding:20px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".phone .body b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".phone .text"]min-height:70px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".phone .text div"]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:10px; border-radius:30px; margin-top:5px; float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".phone .tag"]text-align:center; margin-top:5px; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; color:#666;[/newclass]
[newclass=".phone .tag a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:1px; text-transform:uppercase; color:var(--accent)!important; text-decoration:none; letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".phone .credit"]position:absolute; font:bold 12px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); top:15px; right:-25px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto+Condensed|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Roboto|Playfair+Display]

[nospaces][div][attr="class","phone charname"]
 [div][attr="class","bg"]
[img style="max-width:100%;" src="https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/418616465563058176/995817189624000572/unknown.png"] [b]FIRST NAME LAST NAME[/b] [break]
[i]@username[/i]
[/div]
[div][attr="class","body"]

[div][attr="class","text"]
[b]USERNAME[/b] says... [break]
[div]text emojis text [/div]
[/div]

[div]text emojis text[/div]
[/div]

[div]text emojis text[/div]
[/div]

[/div]
 [/div]
 [div][attr="class","tag"] @ @jayden  [/div]
 [div][attr="class","credit"][a href="https://pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/user/1110"]MILKY[/a][/div]
[/div]

[newclass=".charname"]--accent:#D5A23B;[/newclass]
[newclass=".phone"]width:400px; min-height:200px; margin:0px auto; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bg"]background-color: #2b2b2b; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #363636, -2px 2px 0px #363636, 2px -2px 0px #363636, -2px -2px 0px #363636; box-shadow: none; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:5px; border:solid 1px #242424[/newclass]
[newclass=".phone .top"]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); font:10px/10px 'Poppins'; color:#eee; min-height:10px; border-bottom:5px solid var(--accent); padding:20px 60px 30px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".phone .top b"]font-size:30px; line-height:25px; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".phone .top img"]width:70px; height:70px; float:left; margin-right:10px; border-radius:100px; border:5px solid #333; margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".phone .body"]font:10px 'Poppins'; color:#ccc; padding:20px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".phone .body b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".phone .text"]min-height:70px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".phone .text div"]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:10px; border-radius:30px; margin-top:5px; float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".phone .tag"]text-align:center; margin-top:5px; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; color:#666;[/newclass]
[newclass=".phone .tag a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:1px; text-transform:uppercase; color:var(--accent)!important; text-decoration:none; letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".phone .credit"]position:absolute; font:bold 12px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); top:15px; right:-25px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass][/div]

[googlefont=Roboto+Condensed|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Roboto|Playfair+Display]

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,315 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
free-to-use
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2022 7:04:22 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
template notes: a simple pc template. you can add items, pokemon, etc. in here. as always, let me know if you have questions.

[nospaces]
[attr="class","simplepc"]

BAG

x5 POKEBALLS

[break]

PARTY

[attr="class","milkyscred"] MILKY

[newclass=".simplepc"] --accent:#D5A03A } .simplepc { width:400px; margin:0px auto; border-top:50px solid var(--accent) } .simplepc b { color:var(--accent) } .simplepc img { float:none; background:none; margin:0px; border:none; box-shadow:none; } .milkyscred { font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; font: bold 12px poppins; color: rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323; text-align:right; width:550px; } .milkyscred a { text-transform:lowercase!important; font-size:11px; font-family:poppins!important; [/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights