awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
i relicanth show you enough gratitude [ m ]
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2021 23:34:49 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
Standing in front of a tank, he watched a frillish finding her way around the tank with a rather happy expression. She was beginning to swarm with the others.

Sam had gotten to the museum about an hour previous to watching this frillish. He'd found her wounded on his way into town. Instead of heading to Lilycove as he'd planned, he headed straight to slateport. This frillish was a bit ... special. It simply didn't have the right amount of tentacles, and because of that, it couldn't seem to get itself situated in the sea.

But the controlled current of the museum had come to Sam's mind and so he brought her here. And now, as he watched the frillish happily working hard to keep up with the others, he felt a little less like he'd pulled it out of its home and like, instead, he'd brought it home.
close tab

played by

mad

ellie
she/her
twenty-four
february 27th
shalour city, kalos
demisexual
horticulturist
civilian
31 height
31 height
THE RAGING SOUND OF CALM
awards
126 posts
eliora potts DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eliora
eliora potts
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2021 20:18:30 GMT
eliora potts Avatar
Eliora didn’t frequent aquariums too often, but the conservation efforts made by Slateport’s Oceanic Museum had drawn her to pay the occasional visit. Slowbro waddled at her side as they made their way along the tanks. While her eyes followed around schools of fish, the lizard's own stared off to nowhere in particular.

They slowed, and Ellie spoke softly as though Slowbro might pay attention enough to follow. “Oh, look at that poor Frillish…”

Then, they were beside someone else. She peered over with a smile to engage about the lack of fins, since he also seemed interested. Then, she realized: “Sam!”

close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
alone with all my illusions
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2021 12:42:37 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
"Hm?"

The small hum of a grunt was given as he turned to look at a familiar voice. The face was then immediately paired with the name.

"Hello Eliora," he looked to slowbro. "And company."

The smile remained as he looked back up to the aquarium and watched the frillish beginning to twirl and dance with the others, one blue frillish in particular had taken a liking to her, and was helping her sway and bounce about happily.

"How have you been since our last adventure?"
close tab

played by

mad

ellie
she/her
twenty-four
february 27th
shalour city, kalos
demisexual
horticulturist
civilian
31 height
31 height
THE RAGING SOUND OF CALM
awards
126 posts
eliora potts DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eliora
eliora potts
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2021 7:18:20 GMT
eliora potts Avatar
Slowbro looked up at Sam, eyes set so wide apart that their pupils seemed to go in different directions. ’Bro…’ A paw slowly raised to wave ‘hello’.

“Good to see you here.”

Ellie smiled too, eyes following his to the marine life swimming about in front of them. She wished momentarily that she was in the water, too. Perhaps an evening swim would be in order afterwards.

“I’ve been well!” The watched the jellyfish and thought. Except for the Tentacool attack, and the hospital visit—but she didn’t mention it. “And you?”

close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2021 12:29:10 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
"Everything's been going rather well. Mt. Pyre's busy as ever, but that aside..."

The idea that he meant 'work was well' as something negative instead of positive said volumes about him as a person. Mt. Pyre's business keeping steady was a depressing thought. It meant pokémon and people were passing enough to keep him busy.

But that wasn't all the work he had there to do, so it wasn't all that negative. There were other things he had to tend to. Less in the realm of 'glam up' to do anymore, so to speak.

"I'm glad you're fairing more in the positive."

That's when he realized the slowbro waved, and he returned the wave, just as slowly, then moved his eyes back to the trainer.

"What brings you here?"
close tab

played by

mad

ellie
she/her
twenty-four
february 27th
shalour city, kalos
demisexual
horticulturist
civilian
31 height
31 height
THE RAGING SOUND OF CALM
awards
126 posts
eliora potts DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eliora
eliora potts
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2021 2:49:09 GMT
eliora potts Avatar
Eliora’s smile wavered a little as she processed. Oh…” she nodded. After a moment, her eyes cut a little. What did that mean, exactly? People were dying a lot?
She didn’t ask.

“Yeah! Thanks.”

Rose-colored eyes peered back up at the ghosts in the water.

“I don’t know. I just… got the urge to come, I guess.” She thought another moment. “I don’t usually like aquariums—but they seem to be doing good work here.”

“What about you, Sam?” She wondered who watched over Mt. Pyre while he was away.

close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2021 1:16:20 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
"That frillish, I found her struggling at the surface of the water near the banks of Mt. Pyre. I knew she couldn't survive for long with the way her fin was, and I didn't want any carvanhas getting their way with her..."

Though it was the natural order, sometimes he just... felt like he could help.

"She was very accepting of the help I offered. Because of that, I brought her here. I knew they could help her recuperate. When she's well, they'll contact me and I'll return her at the banks."

A big softie on the inside. Deep, deep, inside.
close tab

played by

mad

ellie
she/her
twenty-four
february 27th
shalour city, kalos
demisexual
horticulturist
civilian
31 height
31 height
THE RAGING SOUND OF CALM
awards
126 posts
eliora potts DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eliora
eliora potts
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2021 3:46:30 GMT
eliora potts Avatar

“Aw, that’s really good and sweet of you. I’m sure Frillish will appreciate it so much.” Her eyes went back to it in the water. She liked happy stories.

Ellie had decided she’d also liked Sam from their first interaction. He seemed gentle, somehow, despite the mischief of his Pokemon. Similarly, he was kind, despite the depths of despair in which he lived. Or, perhaps he didn’t see it that way. She was increasingly curious about how he understood things.

Things like, what about the afterlife? Was there such a thing?

She smiled at Sam again warmly. “I’ll bet it sticks around that spot of water in Mt. Pyre just to see you. You’ll have a lifelong friend.”

close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2021 15:44:47 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
the notion that the frillish would stick around for him had sam smiling at her. it was a sweet thought and he doesn't fight it. she's probably right. it's a young frillish after all.

"if she does, i'll be sure to pay her attention every once in a while."

hell, he might even take her with him out and about into the world. maybe help her reach her full potential. it's said when pokémon evolve, defects from previous evolutions sometimes fade away if they're minor. like a missing tenticle or patches of fur loss.
close tab

played by

mad

ellie
she/her
twenty-four
february 27th
shalour city, kalos
demisexual
horticulturist
civilian
31 height
31 height
THE RAGING SOUND OF CALM
awards
126 posts
eliora potts DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eliora
eliora potts
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 11:23:11 GMT
eliora potts Avatar

Ellie smiled, watching the Frillish for another long moment.

“I’m sure she’ll like that.”

Then, she turned to Sam again. Mt. Pyre still interested her, and she’d not gotten to ask him much about it before. Maybe she could convince him to tag along with her?

“Would you maybe like to grab a tea or coffee, maybe some lunch? There’s a cute little café near here that I’ve been wanting to visit.”

close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 14:10:11 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
"sure."

sam had no qualms with coffee and he could use food.

but more than that, there was something lingering in eliora's eyes. he could feel it. or perhaps he was just seeing things-- but it seemed as if she had something on her mind and he was curious to find out what.

"my treat, hm?"

his mother raised him to be a gentleman, it's his only redeeming quality amidst his depressive and stoic nature.
close tab

played by

mad

ellie
she/her
twenty-four
february 27th
shalour city, kalos
demisexual
horticulturist
civilian
31 height
31 height
THE RAGING SOUND OF CALM
awards
126 posts
eliora potts DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eliora
eliora potts
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 23:37:05 GMT
eliora potts Avatar

Ghosts. She was going to learn about ghosts—hopefully. This was very exciting. So many questions sprang up like daisies, but she kept them collected to bestow over the pleasant steam of Mago berry tea.

At his offer, her smile twinkled.

“Oh—that’s sweet of you, Sam; thanks.” She looked around a moment, and then down at her Slowbro. He began to YAWN and she quickly averted her eyes again, placing a hand in front of his face in hopes to shield it more from Sam. At least they were already going to get coffee.

“Ready, then?”

close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 1:29:36 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
"oh-- thank you."

sam hadn't realized what happened until her hand was moved away from his face. she had shielded him from a yawn and it had sam relieved. he then nodded at her question.

"i've got to get thing settled with some of the staff. i'll meet you there."
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,943 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 2:05:51 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: