part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
claw haxxx [s]
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2021 3:46:48 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

He didn’t have a lot of experience playing around in an arcade, but he did have some part of his paycheck to burn. Mossdeep wasn’t too far from Lillycove. It was even closer if he had a water type, but a ferry sufficed. He spent the morning checking out the Space Center and grabbing lunch before making his way back through town. He’d considered doing a little bit of shopping before the colorful lights and booming music of the arcade beckoned him closer. Or, well, he’d thought it was a club at first, but an arcade was pretty cool too. [break][break]

Mint rattled his cup of tokens excitedly wandering around as he tried to find something that looked fun. He briefly stopped by a drumming game erratically smacking around 3 different drums before getting into the groove. But even after understanding it a bit better, the tickets were….not great. Then again did he care? “I haven’t even checked out the prizes…” he murmured trying to find that next. As he rounded a corner, the machines changed into more strange prize ones. He saw watches and phones in one of the more expensive ones before they began to turn into claw machines with plushies in them. And right at the end? A whole stack of them resting against… the player! The player was still getting them?? Mint slowed his walk about to go around before his curiosity got the better of him. “Whoa, how are you so good at that?” He asked eyeing the mountain of prizes before going around to watch the claw itself in action. “I’ve never seen anyone get one of these. Much less like 10 of ‘em.” He added

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a4d6d1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

verbatim

none
he/they
june 5th
redacted
bisexual
ex-gym leader
elite
none
single
143 height
143 height
endeavor
awards
255 posts
part of
TAG WITH @glitch
glitch maverick
claw haxxx [s]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2021 20:03:50 GMT
glitch maverick Avatar
the bright thing about being in a wheelchair was that rarely people ever came and asked you any questions. the workers at the arcade didn't want to bother him since he looked pathetic and was also a well known gym leader. well, becoming well known anyways. they were just happy that he was in here spending time to get some eyes on the gym. but, of course he had to have someone walk up.

"oh, it's a nice little secret."

as he said that, a porygon and a dreepy popped their heads out from the machine. causing it to beep and the claw to move towards another one of the plush toys in the machine. glitch would have the entire collection and absolutely no one would stop him.

"i'll win you one if you stay quiet about it."

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
claw haxxx [s]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 4:31:06 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

His eyes which had been glued to the assortment of prizes and the frozen claw hand widened as the two pokemon made themselves known. Mint’s jaw dropped before he smiled and tried to give the pair a little wave. He then turned his attention back to the gym leader, gasping quietly. “Yeah? Do I get to pick which one?” he asked, leaning on the machine to watch the masters at work. [break][break]

Normally, Mint would’ve asked if this was cheating as a way to dissuade the stranger from doing so but…well Mint didn’t have that much cash on him nowadays. And he made a living terrorizing desperate people that made bad decisions and pick pocketing so. He really didn’t have any moral high ground to stand on. “I’m Mint by the way.” He said before looking over the pile Glitch had by his side once more. “Are you collecting something specific or just cleaning out this machine?”

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a4d6d1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]