Rowan Wrynn vs Bryan Delarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrosa (H✩T)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2021 5:03:37 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

"Bryan Delarosa?” The name sounded familiar as though he’d heard a thousand R’s being rolled in their surname before in the past. Rowan wasn’t familiar with the other member of Team Rocket though he knew of their association with Priam Conrad and Elijah Gardner through rumors and idle conversation.

“I suppose that’s you, huh?” Rowan muttered underneath his breath, seeing a muscular man standing around in the distance. “Bryan?” He approached with a small smile on his face, attempting to be friendly. “I’m Rowan Wrynn.” A Toxicroak lingered behind him, the Pokémon he intended to use for their battle.

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,690 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2021 5:30:25 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanhover"]

[attr="class","bryanimg"]

[attr="class","bryantitle"]佺黎血
[attr="class","bryanoverlap"]You should see me in a crown.

[attr="class","bryanbody"] The scent of whiskey permeated the air around Bryan. He had been really enjoying himself during this whole tournament so far. He was drunk for the majority of it so the majority of it so far was a blur. He turned around upon hearing his name as he was confused as to who even knew him there. [break][break]

He tilted his head, who the heck was this guy? "Bryan Delarosa, How do you know me?" he asked curiously wondering if this guy wanted to just battle. Behind bryan was an alolan ninetails who continually sniffed bryan, becoming familiar with the scent that so often trailed behind him.

[break]
[attr="class","bryaninfo"]TAGGED:

[attr="class","bryancredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.bryanhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/C7MbXVz/4c13452c9adf8ebf7bdee361ab5b87b3.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryantitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#972100;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanoverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody b]color:#972100;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryaninfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryancredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2021 5:35:48 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

"We work together.” Rowan assumed this was enough information for the other man, though he might have been drunk enough to not understand. “Are you ready?” An arena had already been prepared and used numerous times over the last couple of days, currently available for the two of them to use.

“I have a date with my boyfriend tonight, so let's make this quick, yeah?” Galarian accent was thick, he didn’t bother hiding the tone around others. “Let’s go, Dagon.” Rowan set himself into position and watched as the Toxicroak lunged forward to strike the Ninetails with Poison Jab.

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,690 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2021 5:47:04 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanbody"] "Ah." Was all that left his lips upon realizing his connection to Rowan, he was a rocket? He didn't really seem like it, but then he mentioned he was gay via the boyfriend talk. [break][break]

Surprisingly a majority of the men in there were gay...interesting. Anyways! Before he could even answer the battle request, everything was already set up and the battle was underway! Toxicroak was leaping towards ninetails ready to let loose a poison jab. Bryan ended up coughing as he tried to give out an order and fudged the command as ninetails tried to dodge but ended up being hit byt he attack. "Return the favor! Sending him flying with an extrasensory!" he orders as Vulpix's eyes began to glow pink and psychic energy surged towards Toxicroak.

[break]

[newclass=.bryanhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/C7MbXVz/4c13452c9adf8ebf7bdee361ab5b87b3.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryantitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#972100;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanoverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryaninfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryancredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2021 5:52:14 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

An attack was exactly the situation with which Dagon had been preparing himself, a gleam appearing in the eye of the amphibious Pokémon as he watched the enemy advance. “Go ahead and show them.” Rowan said with a small smirk as the Toxicroak was smacked with the energy of Extrasensory.

Dagon lunged forward once again, attacking the Ninetails with the power of Revenge, empowered by the attack that had struck them before.

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,690 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2021 6:13:36 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanbody"] Ninetails seemed surprised by the speed at which the toxicroak recovered from the attack and countered. Bryan frowned, this toxicroak was way too fast for Ninetails to keep up with so she had to be clever. "Ninetails, use mist. Create a distraction." he ordered as Ninetails released a burst of wind and fog to cover the battle field. Ninetails vanished in the mist and was now prowling around the battle field, looking for an opening to strike at Toxicroak.

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2021 6:23:02 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

An enveloping mist covered the battlefield making Dagon unsure of where their opponent was located. “Smart.” Rowan commented, attempting to reconcile what he should do next. “You got this, Dagon.”

Toxicroak wasn’t necessarily reliant on encouragement, already anticipating their next move on the Ninetails. Dagon’s throat bulged as gaseous forces gathered in their throat, unleashing a mighty Belch in the direction of where they’d last seen the Ninetails.

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,690 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2021 6:46:16 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanbody"]Belch? The smell alone was noxious enough to make bryan feel whoozy himself, the mist slowly faded as well as ninetails couldn't really stand the stench either. Somewhere within the mist dagon would hear the gagging as well notifying it where to send the belch attack towards as Ninetails took the brunt of the attack. These back to back attacks were starting to pile up and Bryan had to try and close the gap in terms of health.[break][break]

"Ninetails, blizzard." he orders as remnants of the mist slowly whipped around Toxicroak and a full blown blizzard was blasting around the battle field now ravaging toxicroak's body.

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2021 23:50:02 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

Dagon couldn’t avoid being struck by the frozen winds of Blizzard, chilling the Pokémon to their core and creating patches of ice on their skin. “Shrug that off, you got this.” Rowan called out, knowing that wouldn’t be enough to stop the Toxicroak from pushing forward in the battle.

Striding across the arena, Dagon gathered a sickening purple energy around both of their hands. The Pokémon suddenly leapt forward and swung on the Ninetails with Poison Jab, looking to strike them directly and deal some significant damage.

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,690 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2021 6:39:13 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanbody"]This stupid fucking twink really wanted bryan's attention for whatever reason and just started a battle with him out of nowhere! Obviously targeting him with a pokemon that had a huge disadvantage over it. On top of that for whatever reason, Bryan could just SMELL the leaky scent of on him too. [break][break]

Ninetails used ice shard on toxicroak who should be nicknamed toxic because that's what the player of the opponent character is. Bryan soon realizes however due to the constant use of poison moves and her natural weakness to poison due to fairy typing that his ninetails has been poisoned!

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2021 4:03:16 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

Ice Shard struck and caused the Toxicorak to recoil with marked agony, the confident grin plastered across the Pokémon's face quickly transforming into anger. “Your Ninetails isn’t looking so good.” Rowan called out, slightly concerned that the other Pokémon was severely outclassed due to the type difference between them.

Nevertheless Dagon refused to relent, lashing out at the Ninetails with the strength afforded to them by Revenge, intent on exacting vengeance.

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,690 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2021 6:33:26 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanbody"]"Don't worrrrry- she'll be fine!" he says with a slight slur to his words as Ninetails tries and perks up to try and hide signs of it's weary battle conditions. however as the Toxicroak attacked ninetails again the pokemon succumbed to it's wounds, having been poisoned by the earlier poison type attacks it [break][break]

"Or she was ok." he says recalling her into her pokeball before sending someone else out. He sent out his Mimikyu and wasted no time in giving it it's orders. "Shadow sneak! Go!" he shouts as Mimikyu's shadow creeped up quickly on Toxicroak trying to swipe at it.

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2021 23:25:29 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“Sorry about that.” Toxicroak was struck by the attack, unable to avoid the encroaching shadows that crept along the floor of the arena. Revenge would be useless against the Ghost-type, so he was forced to improvise.

The throat of Dagon bulged slightly, viscous chemicals forming in their esophagus before spewing a Sludge Bomb towards the Mimikyu. “Gross...” Rowan muttered underneath his breath, never being able to get used to seeing that.

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,690 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2021 3:11:23 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanbody"]That move was really fucking gross, and bryan gagged a bit upon watching it. He was the type of person that if he saw one person throw up he'd slowly feel his body reacting to it and mimicking it. He managed to keep it down at least as he covered his mouth with the back of his hand. [break][break]

In terms of the battle, mimikyu's disguise blocked the hit for it as it flopped over signifying it was no longer active. "Mimi, Shadow claw." he orders as she jumps up and before Toxicroak or anyone else can peer underneath, it's claw swoops at it's face from underneath it's costume aiming to block the pokemon's sight.

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2021 23:19:05 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

A Shadow Claw saw that Toxicroak was on his last legs, though Rowan saw an opportunity to sweep Bryan’s team with a single Pokémon suddenly. “Mud-Bomb.” He called out the move, wanting the queasy Rocket to know exactly what would be coming from his Pokémon this turn.

Once more did the throat of Dagon bulge with strange bile, though this time would appear far different. Viscous brown sludge was spewed from the maw of the Toxicroak, looking to slam into the Mimikyu with the full force of saliva-covered mud. “How are you feeling, Bryan?”

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
Emerius, An Animanga Dragon Age Roleplay
">