Treasure of Atlantis [M]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Treasure of Atlantis [M]
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2021 18:15:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="id","panedglass-d"]
[attr="class","planedglass-main"]
[attr="class","glassleft"]
[attr="class","glasslyrics"]

I've been looking for problems.[break] One look and I'm all in Is it late in the morning? If I fall down then I can keep crawling

[attr="class","colorfield-1"]

[attr="class","colorfield-2"]

[attr="class","colorfield-3"]

[attr="class","glassright"]
[attr="class","glassscroll"]

Victoria pushed her shades further up her nose before glancing at her wrist. She was supposed to be doing this mission with someone but she wasn't told who. Rocket was making moves here in Sootopolis for something greater later on. If she performed well here with simple tasks she was sure the higher ups would trust her with more things. Even if it was against her father's wishes. [break][break]

They needed to capture and or steal water pokémon for Rocket which seemed to be an elementary task compared to other things she's had to do. Still, she didn't want to be caught here with her guard down. She adjusted the bag on her shoulder and continued to look around. [break][break]

They needed to get started but her partner wasn't here. Tori sighed as she glanced down at her at her pokémon. "Seems like we'll be waiting a little while longer." She hated group assignments like this. [break][break]

+ + [break]
+ outfit (no gloves)[break]
+ MISSION: SOOTOPOLIS: SEIZE

[attr="class","credits"]made by gimmick

[googlefont="Poppins:300,400,600"][googlefont="Hind:400,700"]
[newclass=#panedglass-d] margin: 20px auto; position: relative; width: min-content; --accentRGB: 204,196,235; --accent: rgb(204,196,235); [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d .planedglass-main] height: 600px; display: flex; background: var(--accent); font: 13px/19px 'Hind'; letter-spacing: .1px; color: #898989; border-radius: 0 9px 9px 0; overflow: hidden; box-shadow: 0 2px 4px 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, .15);[/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d a.credits] display: block; text-align: right; margin-top: 4px; margin-right: 25px; font: 700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing: .8px; text-decoration: none; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d .glassleft] width: 200px; border-right: 5px solid #121212; overflow: hidden; position: relative; z-index: 5; display: flex; flex-direction: column; justify-content: center; align-items: center; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d .glassleft img] filter: brightness(.65) grayscale(.75) contrast(.85) saturate(1.25); width: 200px; z-index: 0; opacity: 1; position: absolute; top: 0; transition: all 1s ease; -o-transition: all 1s ease; -webkit-transition: all 1s ease; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d:hover .glassleft img] filter: brightness(.85) grayscale(0) contrast(.75) saturate(1.5); [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d .colorfield-1] position: absolute; top: 0; width: 200px; height: 600px; background: linear-gradient(150deg, rgba(var(--accentRGB), 0), rgba(var(--accentRGB), .65) 85%); z-index: 100; opacity: 1; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d .colorfield-2] position: absolute; width: 200px; height: 600px; top: 0; z-index: 90; background: var(--accent); mix-blend-mode: color; opacity: .1; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d .colorfield-3] width: 400px; height: 400px; background: var(--accent); border-radius: 100%; position: absolute; right: -220px; top: calc(50% - 150px); z-index: 0; opacity: .5; mix-blend-mode: hard-light; transition: all 1s ease; -o-transition: all 1s ease; -webkit-transition: all 1s ease; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d:hover .colorfield-3] opacity: .85; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d .glasslyrics] width: 75%; height: 100%; z-index: 150; position: relative; display: flex; justify-content: flex-end; align-items: center; flex-direction: column; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d .glasslyrics>div] max-height: 190px; overflow: hidden; margin-bottom: 0px; color: #fff; font: 300 9px/15px 'Poppins', sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: .9px; opacity: 0; transition: all 1s ease; -o-transition: all 1s ease; -webkit-transition: all 1s ease; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d:hover .glasslyrics>div] opacity: 1; margin-bottom: 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d .glassright] padding: 0; position: relative; z-index: 5; background: #222; padding: 20px 0 0 20px; width: 345px; border-radius: 0 9px 9px 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d .glassscroll] padding-right: 20px; height: calc(600px - 36px); overflow: auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d b] font-weight: 700; letter-spacing: .2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d hr] margin: 15px 0; border: 0; height: 2px; background: #444; width: 100%; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d br+br] display: block; content: ' '; margin: 0 0 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d a]color: var(--accent); font: inherit; font-weight: 500; text-decoration: underline; text-decoration-color: rgba(var(--accentRGB), .65); transition: .25s ease; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d a:hover] text-decoration-color: rgba(var(--accentRGB), 0); [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d ::-webkit-scrollbar] width: 4px !important; border: 0 !important [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d ::-webkit-scrollbar-track] background: #222; border-radius: 1px; border: 0 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background: rgba(var(--accentRGB), .65);
border-radius: 2px; border: 0 !important [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Castaway

Suzu
She/her
Twenty
December 23
Solaceon town
Demisexual
intelligence
grunt
single
30 height
30 height
awards
105 posts
part of
TAG WITH @suzu
Suzume Amemiya
Treasure of Atlantis [M]
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2021 20:04:43 GMT
Suzume Amemiya Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","suzume"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

What came first? The Torchic or the egg?[break][break]

Neither, Suzu came first.[break][break]

"What're you doing standin' there lookin' stupid for?"[break][break]

Suzume steps up from behind, definitely not late or anything, with her arms crossed and a cool, confident, holier-than-thou look on her face.[break][break]

"You're gonna catch a lot just standin' there lookin' pretty."[break][break]

She was being sarcastic.

[attr="class","ooc"] notes +

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"]milky

[newclass=".suzume"]width:530px; margin:0px auto; background:#1f1f1f; min-height:200px; border-radius:10px; padding-bottom:40px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".suzume"]--accent:#46659F; --speech:#46659F;[/newclass]
[newclass=".suzume b"]color:var(--speech); font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".suzume i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".suzume .top"]height:120px; background:#242424; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom:20px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".suzume .topimg"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/2cCGmJF/suzume-post3.png); height:250px; margin:-100px 30px 20px; background-size:cover; background-position:50% 30%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".suzume .main"]color:#ccc; font:11px/16px 'Roboto'; background:#2B2B2B; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; margin:-20px 30px 0px; text-align:justify; padding:20px 0px 50px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".suzume .textbox"]padding:5px 30px 0px 28px; margin:0px 20px; border-left:1px solid var(--accent); border-right:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".suzume .textbox::first-line"]text-transform:lowercase; color:var(--accent); font-weight:bold; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".suzume .textbox .icon"]float:left; margin-right:10px; height:85px; width:85px; background:#222; padding:10px; border-radius:10px; border:1px solid #2B2B2B; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".suzume:hover .textbox .icon"]filter:none; transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".suzume .main .pkmn"]text-align:center; position:absolute; left:50px; bottom:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".suzume .pkmn img"]background:#111; border-radius:100px; padding:0px 3px 13px 3px; border:4px solid transparent; border-top:4px solid var(--accent); height:40px; margin-right:8px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".suzume .pkmn img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".suzume .bottom"]background:var(--accent); height:30px; margin:0px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".suzume .milkycredit"]text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-35px; top:35px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]
[newclass=".suzume a"]color:#222; font:bold 11px poppins;font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass=".suzume .ooc"]border-top:1px solid rgba(250,250,250,0.05); padding:15px 20px 5px; width:350px; margin:20px auto 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".suzume .ooc b"]background:var(--accent);font:11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; color:#eee; margin-right:5px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]
close tab

played by

Ditz

Xan
Him/His
Nov 24th
Neos City
Pansexual
Ranger
Ex-Gym Leader
Lately I get the feeling nothing works cause we're cursed.
awards
394 posts
part of
TAG WITH @xander
Xander Belmont
Treasure of Atlantis [M]
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2021 22:26:44 GMT
Xander Belmont Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","morhuman3"]
[attr="class","morhuman3-big-img"]

[attr="class","morhuman3-1"]
[attr="class","morhuman3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","morhuman3-tagged"]

[attr="class","morhuman3-subtitle"]
I feel it coming now, It's too late to shut it down. Over the mountain now, I'm Burning the valley down. I don't know where my mind is.

[attr="class","morhuman3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","morhuman3-post"]

[attr="class","morhuman3-icon"]

Artistic inspiration demanded he paint the ocean today. Where it came from, he's not even sure. Hard to deny the beauty of Hoenn's seas, though. [break][break]

Picasso by his side, and a backpack full of art supplies thrown over his shoulder, Xander made his way to the water's edge and the boat he'd rented. Only for his progress to stop at the sight of a certain silver-haired woman's head.[break][break]

"Suzume." a moth to the flame, he approached. She had someone with her. An unfamiliar face.[break][break]

"What are you up to?" his eyes traveled to the raven-haired woman beside her. "Who's your friend?"

[attr="class","morhuman3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

I'm testing how long this can go on before it starts looking silly. Test, test, test, test. I don't actually have most of the lyrics to this song memorized, so I can't really, uuuuuuh, type them as a test here.
[attr="class","morhuman3-bot"][attr="class","th th-pencil"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.morhuman3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; }.morhuman3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.morhuman3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.morhuman3-1 { border:solid 1px #232323;position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.morhuman3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#df4567;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.morhuman3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.morhuman3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.morhuman3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.morhuman3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.morhuman3-tagged a:hover { color:#df4567!important; }.morhuman3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.morhuman3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.morhuman3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.morhuman3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.morhuman3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.morhuman3-post { color:#E7EFE8;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.morhuman3-post i { color:#e06c85; }.morhuman3-post b { color:#df4567;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.morhuman3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.morhuman3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.morhuman3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#df4567;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#2b2b2b;font-size:45px; }.morhuman3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;padding-left:110px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#999999;height:75px; }.morhuman3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#df4567;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.morhuman3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.morhuman3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.morhuman3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#272727!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Treasure of Atlantis [M]
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2021 0:09:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

I've been looking for problems.[break] One look and I'm all in Is it late in the morning? If I fall down then I can keep crawling

"What're you doing standin' there lookin' stupid for?" came a voice from behind her. Tori's eyes narrowed as she slowly turned to see who was addressing her in such a way. However she was thoroughly surprised to be met with a familiar face once she turned around. Her glare softened as her eyes widened while staring back into the eyes of her sister. [break][break]

"You're gonna catch a lot just standin' there lookin' pretty." Suzume crossed her arms across her chest as she stared back at her. Had she known she was meeting her? If so, why hadn't she been informed? Victoria felt strange, same way she felt once she came face to face with people from her past. [break][break]

Suzu and Tori constantly butt heads when they were younger, mostly because they were more alike than not. An also with the difference in treatment from their father. Adopted family or not, family was family in her eyes. While she was hurt by events that transpired she didn't hate Suzu, if anything.... "I missed you," was the first thing that came from her lips. It surprised even her as she frowned and glared at the ground. [break][break]

Coming to Hoenn had left Tori's emotions all over the place and she just simply wasn't used to dealing with it. Clearing her throat and making a point not to look at her, she continued. "I didn't expect you to be my--" her words were abruptly cut as her electric glare returned to meet the red haired, tan skinned stranger that approached them with familiarity. [break][break]

"What are you up to?" he asked as his gaze turned towards Suzume, Victoria's gaze followed as well, questioning. What was some random stranger doing here when they had a mission to do? Disappointment and exasperation were written in the wrinkles on her forehead as she frowned. "Who's your friend?" he asked intrusively, once again welcoming Tori's glare. "Who are you?" she questioned back coldly.

+ + [break]

[newclass=#panedglass-d] margin: 20px auto; position: relative; width: min-content; --accentRGB: 204,196,235; --accent: rgb(204,196,235); [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d .planedglass-main] height: 600px; display: flex; background: var(--accent); font: 13px/19px 'Hind'; letter-spacing: .1px; color: #898989; border-radius: 0 9px 9px 0; overflow: hidden; box-shadow: 0 2px 4px 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, .15);[/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d a.credits] display: block; text-align: right; margin-top: 4px; margin-right: 25px; font: 700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing: .8px; text-decoration: none; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d .glassleft] width: 200px; border-right: 5px solid #121212; overflow: hidden; position: relative; z-index: 5; display: flex; flex-direction: column; justify-content: center; align-items: center; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d .glassleft img] filter: brightness(.65) grayscale(.75) contrast(.85) saturate(1.25); width: 200px; z-index: 0; opacity: 1; position: absolute; top: 0; transition: all 1s ease; -o-transition: all 1s ease; -webkit-transition: all 1s ease; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d:hover .glassleft img] filter: brightness(.85) grayscale(0) contrast(.75) saturate(1.5); [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d .colorfield-1] position: absolute; top: 0; width: 200px; height: 600px; background: linear-gradient(150deg, rgba(var(--accentRGB), 0), rgba(var(--accentRGB), .65) 85%); z-index: 100; opacity: 1; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d .colorfield-2] position: absolute; width: 200px; height: 600px; top: 0; z-index: 90; background: var(--accent); mix-blend-mode: color; opacity: .1; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d .colorfield-3] width: 400px; height: 400px; background: var(--accent); border-radius: 100%; position: absolute; right: -220px; top: calc(50% - 150px); z-index: 0; opacity: .5; mix-blend-mode: hard-light; transition: all 1s ease; -o-transition: all 1s ease; -webkit-transition: all 1s ease; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d .glasslyrics] width: 75%; height: 100%; z-index: 150; position: relative; display: flex; justify-content: flex-end; align-items: center; flex-direction: column; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d .glasslyrics>div] max-height: 190px; overflow: hidden; margin-bottom: 0px; color: #fff; font: 300 9px/15px 'Poppins', sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: .9px; opacity: 0; transition: all 1s ease; -o-transition: all 1s ease; -webkit-transition: all 1s ease; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d:hover .glasslyrics>div] opacity: 1; margin-bottom: 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d .glassright] padding: 0; position: relative; z-index: 5; background: #222; padding: 20px 0 0 20px; width: 345px; border-radius: 0 9px 9px 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d .glassscroll] padding-right: 20px; height: calc(600px - 36px); overflow: auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d hr] margin: 15px 0; border: 0; height: 2px; background: #444; width: 100%; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d br+br] display: block; content: ' '; margin: 0 0 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d a]color: var(--accent); font: inherit; font-weight: 500; text-decoration: underline; text-decoration-color: rgba(var(--accentRGB), .65); transition: .25s ease; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d a:hover] text-decoration-color: rgba(var(--accentRGB), 0); [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d ::-webkit-scrollbar] width: 4px !important; border: 0 !important [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d ::-webkit-scrollbar-track] background: #222; border-radius: 1px; border: 0 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background: rgba(var(--accentRGB), .65);

close tab

played by

Castaway

Suzu
She/her
Twenty
December 23
Solaceon town
Demisexual
intelligence
grunt
single
30 height
30 height
awards
105 posts
part of
TAG WITH @suzu
Suzume Amemiya
Treasure of Atlantis [M]
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2021 17:32:37 GMT
Suzume Amemiya Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","suzume"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Suzu was cold only because she was misinformed. She is taken aback quite visibly by Tori's warmer greeting. [break][break]

She missed me?[break][break]

Was that the truth, or just something familiar faces were obligated to say when they hadn't seen someone in a while? It felt like it should be the latter, but the way Tori's gaze falters and her voice dips suggests it's the former.[break][break]

"You've got a funny way of showing it."[break][break]

The woman stares back even though her sister's gaze purposefully doesn't meet hers. Eventually, the raven-haired woman's sharp eyes relocate, settling on another target that still isn't her, but has managed to earn the ire of her electricity. Sparks fly that aren't welcoming, and Suzu feels her blood run cold at the familiar voice in her ear.[break][break]

"Xan."[break][break]

He wasn't supposed to be here. She glances to Tori, hesitating under her cold stare and the chilling note in her voice. It's unfriendly, which may not help the situation.[break][break]

"I'm visiting with a friend. She has severe social anxiety, so we were hoping we'd be alone."[break][break]

On-the-spot excuses.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".suzume"]width:530px; margin:0px auto; background:#1f1f1f; min-height:200px; border-radius:10px; padding-bottom:40px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".suzume"]--accent:#AD8F2D; --speech:#AD8F2D;[/newclass]
[newclass=".suzume .top"]height:120px; background:#242424; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom:20px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".suzume .topimg"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/2vpMTG2/suzu-post.png); height:250px; margin:-100px 30px 20px; background-size:cover; background-position:50% 30%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".suzume .main"]color:#ccc; font:11px/16px 'Roboto'; background:#2B2B2B; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; margin:-20px 30px 0px; text-align:justify; padding:20px 0px 50px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".suzume .textbox"]padding:5px 30px 0px 28px; margin:0px 20px; border-left:1px solid var(--accent); border-right:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".suzume .textbox::first-line"]text-transform:lowercase; color:var(--accent); font-weight:bold; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".suzume .textbox .icon"]float:left; margin-right:10px; height:85px; width:85px; background:#222; padding:10px; border-radius:10px; border:1px solid #2B2B2B; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".suzume:hover .textbox .icon"]filter:none; transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".suzume .main .pkmn"]text-align:center; position:absolute; left:50px; bottom:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".suzume .pkmn img"]background:#111; border-radius:100px; padding:0px 3px 13px 3px; border:4px solid transparent; border-top:4px solid var(--accent); height:40px; margin-right:8px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".suzume .pkmn img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".suzume .bottom"]background:var(--accent); height:30px; margin:0px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".suzume .milkycredit"]text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-35px; top:35px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]
[newclass=".suzume a"]color:#222; font:bold 11px poppins;font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass=".suzume .ooc"]border-top:1px solid rgba(250,250,250,0.05); padding:15px 20px 5px; width:350px; margin:20px auto 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".suzume .ooc b"]background:var(--accent);font:11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; color:#eee; margin-right:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ditz

Xan
Him/His
Nov 24th
Neos City
Pansexual
Ranger
Ex-Gym Leader
Lately I get the feeling nothing works cause we're cursed.
awards
394 posts
part of
TAG WITH @xander
Xander Belmont
Treasure of Atlantis [M]
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2021 19:04:42 GMT
Xander Belmont Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","morhuman3"]
[attr="class","morhuman3-big-img"]

[attr="class","morhuman3-1"]
[attr="class","morhuman3-title"]

[attr="class","morhuman3-tagged"]

[attr="class","morhuman3-subtitle"]
I feel it coming now, It's too late to shut it down. Over the mountain now, I'm Burning the valley down. I don't know where my mind is.

[attr="class","morhuman3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","morhuman3-post"]

[attr="class","morhuman3-icon"]

It's a struggle to remember the last he'd met someone with such an edge to them. The cold tone and even icier stare from Suzu's friend don't paint her in the best light. [break][break]

"I'm Xander." he answers dryly, dismissing everything else about the woman in favor of focusing on Suzu. The woman's explanation elicits a frown from him. [break][break]

"Ah, I see." [break][break]

What reason does he have to doubt anything Suzume said? None. So with a shrug and a glance down to his Smeargle, the Ranger continued on his way.[break][break]

"I'll leave you be then."

[attr="class","morhuman3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Exit Xander, I guess?
[attr="class","morhuman3-bot"][attr="class","th th-pencil"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.morhuman3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; }.morhuman3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.morhuman3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.morhuman3-1 { border:solid 1px #232323;position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.morhuman3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#df4567;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.morhuman3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.morhuman3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.morhuman3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.morhuman3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.morhuman3-tagged a:hover { color:#df4567!important; }.morhuman3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.morhuman3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.morhuman3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.morhuman3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.morhuman3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.morhuman3-post { color:#E7EFE8;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.morhuman3-post i { color:#e06c85; }.morhuman3-post b { color:#df4567;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.morhuman3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.morhuman3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.morhuman3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#df4567;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#2b2b2b;font-size:45px; }.morhuman3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;padding-left:110px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#999999;height:75px; }.morhuman3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#df4567;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.morhuman3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.morhuman3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.morhuman3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#272727!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Treasure of Atlantis [M]
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2021 10:15:47 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

Tori's piercing gaze lingered on Suzume as she turned towards her friend. Victoria didn't have to say anything but the disappointment was there. This was her first 'official' mission for Rocket and it was being ruined because someone recognized her sister. "I'm visiting with a friend. She has severe social anxiety, so we were hoping we'd be alone."[break][break]

Victoria scoffed before ripping her gaze from Suzu and turning her back on the group. She didn't have the time nor patience to deal with this. "Ah, I see." was that last she heard from Xander before she distanced herself from the two. She had work to do and she'd get it done with or without Suzume. [break][break]

"Let's get to work you guys." She said as she glanced down at her pokémon. They were supposed to be catching water types for Rocket. But she shouldn't do it within line of sight of Xander, or anyone else for that matter. Besides, being around her sister after so long was awkward. She'd need to speak to whoever put the two of them together, it was probably the worst thing they could've done. [break][break]

Victoria sighed, she didn't hate Suzume, she never did. But it also wasn't a surprise that she was unhappy. Everything Tori wanted to do Suzu got to experience freely. How else was she supposed to feel when someone so close to her was able to live the life she so desperately wanted. "Fuck." she muttered to herself as she kicked a rock into the water.

[break][break]

+ [break]

close tab

played by

Castaway

Suzu
She/her
Twenty
December 23
Solaceon town
Demisexual
intelligence
grunt
single
30 height
30 height
awards
105 posts
part of
TAG WITH @suzu
Suzume Amemiya
Treasure of Atlantis [M]
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2021 18:30:15 GMT
Suzume Amemiya Avatar
[attr="class","suzume"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

There is only a moment of awkward silence and posturing to be had before Xander ultimately takes his leave. She offers the man a small wave before turning back to see Tori has already moved on without her. Typical.[break][break]

Once the man was out of sight and earshot, Suzume shakes her head to stare down, glare down, and look down on Tori. Figuratively, since Tori's probably taller than her.[break][break]

"What is your issue? You could have blown the whole operation with your big fuckin' ego, Tori. Seriously, do you ever slow down and think?"[break][break]

Nothing had happened, but something could have. Push the wrong amount of buttons and you're sure to paint yourself as supremely suspicious.[break][break]

Suzume releases two Pokemon: a Girafarig and Swanna. The four-legged Pokemon wades into the water, its black, sharp-toothed tail-head lunges at the water on occasion, attempting to catch what moves below the surface. Swanna, on the other hand, attempts to chase water Pokemon to shore.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".suzume"]--accent:#AD8F2D; --speech:#AD8F2D;[/newclass]
[newclass=".suzume .topimg"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/2vpMTG2/suzu-post.png); height:250px; margin:-100px 30px 20px; background-size:cover; background-position:50% 30%;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Treasure of Atlantis [M]
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2021 20:21:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

"What is your issue?" Suzume snaps as she catches up to Victoria who already is working on securing a net along with Yuki who'll assist. Squatting down against the water bank Victoria's violet orbs narrow as she stares up at her. "Excuse me?" She wasn't sure when Suzu had bumped her head but blaming her for her own mistake seems like a poor excuse to shirk responsibility. [break][break]

"You could have blown the whole operation with your big fuckin' ego, Tori. Seriously, do you ever slow down and think?" Tori's eye twitched and her jaw tightened as she forced a chuckle to leave her lips before setting her tools aside to stand up address her sister. "Is this the pot calling the kettle black? Because you're the last person I want to hear anything about ego's from." she said as she crossed her arms across her chest. [break][break]

"Me? Blow the operation? That's your fucking friend the last time I checked. I don't need to play friends with anyone I don't feel like talking to. He approached because of you. Not me. You." She scoffed, "You wanna talk about slowing down to think? Next time wear a fucking disguise so people you befriend outside of work don't come approach you when you don't want to be. Figured you would've learned that with all that...personal training you got."[break][break]

The words left Victoria's mouth like venom and momentarily if felt good to bite back. The last dig was unnecessary but Suzume had provoked her. After a moment she looked away from her, "Shit, Suzu. First time we meet in years and it has to fucking resort to arguing." she muttered as she brushed past her to get back to work on her net. [break][break]

She was already exhausted and she hadn't even done anything yet. She didn't want to fight, but she was never one to sit still and take shit either. She'd never been like that as a child and she wasn't going to start now. "Let's just do our job then we can continue to ignore each other like we have been for the past few years." she muttered as her pokémon shuffled around her awkwardly, clearly uncomfortable with the tension around them.

[break][break]

+ | oof the siblings are fighting ;A; [break]