Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
Gonna dig this hole until I fall in. Until there is no end. Until there is no anything.
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
Hideo & Andy vs two randos [H✩T]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 2:26:54 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","dangerhead"]

[attr="class","dangerbody"]

[attr="class","dangericon"]

[attr="class","dangertxt"]
''I thought she had it in the bag without having to mega, but then I guess I am not psychic like these things are, right?'' He was trying to not talk shit to a mega evolved pokemon, but an obvious sarcasm painted the vocal humility. ''Nah,'' he answered the other boys question. ''I don't think they allow pokemon to die during stuff like this.''
[break][break]
His hands were pressed into his pockets.
[break][break]
''Only thing that got beat up here was those egos.'' Epitaph floated over to stand beside his trainer. ''Your pokemon in general are kinda... rough. Like that lycanroc, Rocky,'' he corrected as he remembered suddenly. ''There ain't nothing rubbing off on them is there? I know you get frustrated about shit.'' The tone was sincere enough...
[break][break]
Perhaps he was pestering Hideo too much.
[break][break]
''Eh, I'm sure it's nothing. Where did you get those megastones anyway?'' Of course he immediately regretted that after asking as the other boy might repeat the question to him, and one of his two he had stolen. Not that he thought Hideo would care, but it wasn't something he wanted to admit to while standing in a public arena.

[attr="class","dangerfoot"]

[attr="class","dangertag"]

[attr="class","dangernotes"]

[attr="class","silpc-pkmn-img"]

[attr="class","dangercredits"]cyan of pixel perfect

[googlefont=Raleway:500][newclass=.dangerhead]width: 500px;height: 150px;background: url('https://i.imgur.com/UsWyrNt.png');border-bottom: solid;border-color: #262626;border-width: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody]background: #2b2b2b;width: 420px;padding: 40px;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt]color: #ededed;line-height: 21px;text-align: justify;margin-top: -15px;margin-left: 12px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;padding-left: 20px;padding-bottom: 30px;font-size: 11px;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt b]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangericon]transform: rotate(45deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(45deg);-ms-transform: rotate(45deg);border: solid;background: #262626;border-color: #262626;border-width: 4px;left: 23px;top: -35px;max-width: 50px;max-height: 50px;position: absolute;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerfoot]margin-left: -40px;width: 500px;height: 5px;padding-top: 15px;border-top: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;color: #ededed;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;font-weight: 500;font-size: 9px;line-height: 13px;text-align: justify;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 3px;background: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background: #c4c4c4; [/newclass]

[newclass=.dangernotes]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;padding-left: 20px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;left: 260px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;left: 30px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;text-align: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag a]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangercredits]margin-top: 6px;margin-left: 420px;font-family: raleway;font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Hideo & Andy vs two randos [H✩T]
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2021 7:50:49 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]H✩T BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: