Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
Gonna dig this hole until I fall in. Until there is no end. Until there is no anything.
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
Blackadder's Plotter
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2020 9:04:52 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","hooksnat"]

[PTabbedContent]
[PTab=
[attr="class","hooksnattab"][attr="class","fa fa-user"]
]

[attr="class","hooksnatimg"]

[attr="class","hooksnatname"]ANDY BLACKADDER

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;color:#ffffff;padding:0px!important;margin:-3px;text-align:justify;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","hooksnattab"][attr="class","fa fa-star"]
]

[attr="class","hooksnatsub"]THIRTEEN - HE/HIS/HIM - HOMOSEXUAL - GALARIAN - LEAGUE - TRAINER

[attr="class","hooksnattitle"]FRIENDS
[attr="class","hooksnatlyrics"]DRINK ALONE AND WATCH TV, YOU'RE EXPECTING HARMONIES

[attr="class","hooksnatblurb"]

Typically 'friends' isn't a word he has in vocabulary. It's more people he knows from his past, and people who are useful to him. That isn't to say someone couldn't get past all the barbs to make a real connection, but who has time for all that? And would it really be worth the reward? Andy has a fairly strong sense of loyalty, it's just pretty difficult to earn it.
[break][break]
He's drawn towards prickly people like himself, for the most part. Others who enjoy causing a little chaos and a little mischief are likely to be a step ahead of pretty much anyone else. Although he's not necessarily outright exclusive to anyone. Obviously there's a level of selfishness and evil he just won't tolerate, like most basic human beings.
[break][break]
Just don't be that guy, and have the patience of a saint.

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;color:#ffffff;padding:0px!important;margin:-3px;text-align:justify;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","hooksnattab"][attr="class","fa fa-bolt"]
]

[attr="class","hooksnatsub"]THIRTEEN - HE/HIS/HIM - HOMOSEXUAL - GALARIAN - LEAGUE - TRAINER

[attr="class","hooksnattitle"]ENEMIES
[attr="class","hooksnatlyrics"]YOU COULD DO BETTER, BETTER THAN THAT: YOU'RE A FRAUD

There's a whole long list of people he's pissed off for various reasons, typically talking trash, or pulling a cruel prank on them. Apologies are not something easily coaxed from him, so he's left a swath of wounded pride and damaged egos behind him. While at best gratingly indifferent towards most, there are a few things that will gain one instant shit list access.
[break][break]
Asking about, or bringing up his parents is a good way. Ignorant curiosity will elicit just a bit of grouchiness, but prodding inquiries or blatant hearsay is a good way to really piss him off instantly. Outside of that, people who take pranks too far, like actually doing real damage to a person, or sometimes a thing, tend to be abusing the fun.
[break][break]
And abusing something harmless is why dumb rules get made.

[PTab=
[attr="class","hooksnattab"][attr="class","fa fa-heart"]
]

[attr="class","hooksnattitle"]LOVERS
[attr="class","hooksnatlyrics"]SEARCH THE RUINS FOR TRAP DOORS, WONDER WHAT YOU'RE PUT HERE FOR

He's thirteen. What are you? Some kind of pervert? Really though, everyone has their first love at some point, and Andy's around that age. Despite all of his crass comments, he doesn't know what exactly he's attracted to besides fellow males. Even that he holds very close to his chest, though perhaps it's more obvious to some than it is to others.
[break][break]
Typically, any girl that takes an interest is immediately rebuffed, but sometimes he'll play along just as some kind of petty revenge for all the teenage drama he thinks is perpetrated on some poor dude, leading them on. It's a particular floozy that gets such treatment however. While it's doubtful he'll find a 'lover,' he's always got his open for someone who makes him feel something.
[break][break]
He just has no idea what he's really looking for.

[PTab=
[attr="class","hooksnattab"][attr="class","fa fa-cloud"]
]

[attr="class","hooksnattitle"]OTHERS
[attr="class","hooksnatlyrics"]AND IT'S DISGUSTING HOW LITTLE YOU TRY

Given his long time lack of a father figure, the little shit could probably so for some manner of mentor to guide him along a better path. Who would have time garner that much respect from someone who's so disrespectful, however? Perhaps enhancing his knowledge and prowess with his pokemon would be a good inroad. Aside from that, Andy does have some family.
[break][break]
While his father and mother would be really tricky to be actual player characters, I'm not against working something out if someone has both interest and commitment. Furthermore, he has an aunt that lives in Hoenn, as well as an older sibling that lives somewhere or another. If any of those appeal to you, just hit me up on discord and we'll work something out.
[break][break]
Family plots are the best.

[/PTabbedContent={border-width:0;padding:0px!important;tabs:side; tabwidth:55px; tabvalign:top;background-color:transparent;margin-left:-70px;}]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto Condensed:300,400,700]

[newclass=.hooksnat]width:500px;background-color:#ffffff;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;color:#999999;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hooksnattab]padding-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hooksnatimg]height:400px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hooksnatimg img]height:400px;width:430px;filter:grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter:grayscale(100%);-moz-filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.hooksnatname]background-color:#333333;font:bold 20px Roboto Condensed;line-height:20px;padding:30px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hooksnatsub]background-color:#eeeeee;font:9px Roboto;line-height:10px;padding:10px;width:410px;text-align:right;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hooksnattitle]color:#ffa375;font:bold 30px Roboto Condensed;line-height:30px;padding:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hooksnatlyrics]font:10px Roboto Condensed;color:#cccccc;line-height:10px;margin-top:-15px;padding:0px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hooksnatblurb]height:275px;padding-right:10px;overflow:auto;color:#999999;font:11px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;margin:10px 10px 10px 20px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hooksnatblurb b]color:#333333;font:bold 10px Roboto Condensed;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.hooksnat .PT_table .PT_tabs]background:transparent;margin-bottom:20px;font-size:20px;line-height:20px;text-align:center;width:58px;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,0);[/newclass]
[newclass=.hooksnat .PT_tabs_selected_hover]background:transparent;color:#ffffff;width:58px;font-size:20px;line-height:20px;text-align:center;text-shadow:2px 2px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.2);[/newclass]
[newclass=.hooksnat .PT_tabs_hover]background:transparent;width:58px;font-size:20px;line-height:20px;text-align:center;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,0);[/newclass]
[newclass=.hooksnat .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]background:transparent;color:#ffffff;line-height:20px;font-size:20px;text-align:center;width:58px;font-size:20px;line-height:20px;text-align:center;text-shadow:2px 2px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.2);[/newclass]
[newclass=.hooksnat .PT_Tabs_holder]width:58px!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
Blackadder's Plotter
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2021 22:48:37 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar

& angelo

hello. i'm the big brother you deserve. i won't send you running into the frontlines against an angry group of heatran by yourself. unlike a certain someone we know. :EYES:

but no, seriously. i really enjoyed roleplaying with angelo and andy in the adventours and no matter what kind of relationship they form, angelo is quite fond of this sassy little gremlin. so i say let's have them meet up again sometime soon and see what kind of disaster they get up to!

close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
Gonna dig this hole until I fall in. Until there is no end. Until there is no anything.
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
Blackadder's Plotter
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2021 23:35:25 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
Andy and
[break]
Andy could use all the friends he can get, especially since he seems to go through them pretty quickly. I actually have an idea would I can include Angelo in now that he's scared Doug off. I'll DM you about it when the time comes as it will require some plot setup so it won't be instant but it will be soonTM.
close tab

played by

Alfonz

He, Him, His
August 4
Rustboro City
Curious
Busboy, Ranch Hand
Cadet
18 height
18 height
The comeback is always greater than the setback.
awards
97 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alfonz
Aedan Quigley
Blackadder's Plotter
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2021 11:58:30 GMT
Aedan Quigley Avatar
+

We should end that Duo Wild and try to kickstart another thread between these two. Maybe just a social or something. It can be a mission or whatever if that's convenient for you, but I'd rather just play around as them for awhile in a more laid back setting. Want to try and work away from the standoffish nature of their first encounter.

Aedan opening up about his hobby is the start of that, I'm hoping.

Thoughts? Or just in awe at the audacity of me posting on Aedan after months?

:pepehands:
close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
Blackadder's Plotter
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2021 14:22:01 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
Andy and
[break]
how did you not get archived?I'm cool with a social. I can put something together next week as I have things I can do with Aedan that'll satisfy his hobby and some plot stuff I need to take care of. I can just say his uncle had a telescope on top of his estate and we can use that. Should be right up his alley.