126 posts
eliora potts DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eliora
eliora potts
good things
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2021 4:22:19 GMT
eliora potts Avatar
She surfaced away from them, spinning to rest on her bast, only to get hit in the face with a splash of water. A shake of her head, and she wiped with a wrist, giggling, unoffended.

“Feels really nice!”

Looking back to shore, she decided on something.

“Babies! Will you let out Milotic, please?”

The two flies buzzed, watching her a moment, and then going to work at her bag. Soon, the same serpent that had been on the beach before that afternoon appeared in the water with them again. She cooed serenely. The ocean was nice, but lakes were her home.

She dove deeper, disappearing to explore.

Ellie looked over to Darren from where she treaded water.

“I found Milotic as a Feebas in a lake when I was at camp once, as a kid.” She explained.

“They wouldn’t let me keep her, cause I was too little… but she wanted to be with me, so I went back at night and got her anyways.”

Maybe not the right thing to tell a ranger, but Ellie wasn’t good at lying, and stories just sort of spilled out.

@darren
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
good things
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2021 11:39:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

it's a good thing that albert's much lighter than he looks otherwise darren would've been forced underwater by the politoed's weight. instead, he remains afloat, treading while albert settles on his shoulders.[break][break]

he listens to ellie, nodding at every interval before asking a question at the end:[break][break]

"how did you know she wanted to be with you?"

[break][break]

+ for

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#D49736;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

ellie
she/her
twenty-four
february 27th
shalour city, kalos
demisexual
horticulturist
civilian
31 height
31 height
THE RAGING SOUND OF CALM
awards
126 posts
eliora potts DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eliora
eliora potts
good things
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2021 16:06:35 GMT
eliora potts Avatar
Ellie paddled more on her back, briefly watching something fly overhead—a bird, or maybe a dragon of some kind.

“She followed me; whenever I was in the water.”

“I was in the water a lot.”

Another stroke of arms, and she turned to look at him again.

“How long have you had Albert?”

@darren
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
good things
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2021 16:26:20 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

at the question, albert croaks.[break][break]

"only a few months. he belonged to someone else once, but i found him abandoned near mount chimney."[break][break]

darren smiles, realizing just how far they've come. he peers at the water-type on his shoulder.[break][break]

"couldn't not help him, you know?"

[break][break]

+ for

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

ellie
she/her
twenty-four
february 27th
shalour city, kalos
demisexual
horticulturist
civilian
31 height
31 height
THE RAGING SOUND OF CALM
awards
126 posts
eliora potts DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eliora
eliora potts
good things
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2021 6:27:27 GMT
eliora potts Avatar
The thought of someone abandoning such a happy, nice toad was saddening. However, his croak was enough to rid her spirit of any heaviness.

“Of course. Who couldn’t help such a face.”

She swam over closer to look the Pokemon in the eyes and offer a warm smile.

“You found yourself a really good friend, didn’t you, Albert?”

@darren
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
good things
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 15:19:00 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

it's a good thing ellie didn't ask about his raichu. he'd likely have to lie, which, for wahtever reason, is something he'd rather not do to her.[break][break]

albert croaks in a softer tone this time, nodding as he throws his arms around darren's head. his hands slap just above darren's eyes but it's enough to make the ranger blink, fliching.[break][break]

darren laughs, bringing a scarred hand up to pat albert's head.[break][break]

"he drives me crazy sometimes...but i love him."[break][break]

looking off to their right, he remembers a thought from earlier.[break][break]

"there's a waterfall not too far away if you want to go. we could swim there."

[break][break]

+ for

close tab

played by

mad

ellie
she/her
twenty-four
february 27th
shalour city, kalos
demisexual
horticulturist
civilian
31 height
31 height
THE RAGING SOUND OF CALM
awards
126 posts
eliora potts DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eliora
eliora potts
good things
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 0:22:01 GMT
eliora potts Avatar

Though the ranger seemed a little rough around the edges, the way Albert clung to him instilled in Ellie that he must have been a good person. This, on top of helping baby Tirtouga was enough to gain her trust. It didn’t take much.

She noted the scar on his hand, blush eyes lingering briefly, curiously—but she didn’t ask, just kept smiling. “Aw. Such a cutie; how could you not?”

Ellie loved waterfalls, although the ones she found along the beach outside her home were not very impressive. The idea widened her grin.

“That sounds fun! Let’s go!”

She’d wait for him to lead the way.

@darren
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
good things
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 9:48:03 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

with an eager nod that seems almost out of place for someone like darren, he sinks into the water and starts swimming off to the right, heading further into the lake that happens to not be a lake after all.[break][break]

it's a river that leads further upstream; not by much, but enough that it takes them a good fifteen minutes before darren finally pipes up:[break][break]

"just a bit more."[break][break]

and his words hold true.[break][break]

after passing underneath an archway made of branches and leaves that hang low enough that it almost brushes against them, the river breaks into a small lake, and at the far end is a waterfall.[break][break]

at the sight of it, albert wades forward, separating from them to make a beeline towards it.

[break][break]

+ for

close tab

played by

mad

ellie
she/her
twenty-four
february 27th
shalour city, kalos
demisexual
horticulturist
civilian
31 height
31 height
THE RAGING SOUND OF CALM
awards
126 posts
eliora potts DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eliora
eliora potts
good things
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 14:18:01 GMT
eliora potts Avatar

She followed after, leaving her bee flies behind to attend to flowers near the shore. As they swam, she wondered where her Milotic had gone. Somewhere deeper into the lake…

Or the river…

She wasn’t worried, though. Milotic always came back.

Some time passed, and they both swam in silence. Eyes took in everything around her; all the colors, and the things that rustled in the greenery and trees that weren’t often seen on her sandy stretch of beach.

The sound of crashing water on the other side of the archway was exciting.

When they were there in front of it, she treaded water and simply gazed at it.

“It’s beautiful.” She remarked.

@darren
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
good things
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2021 13:14:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

it is beautiful. he stares up at it in admiration and wonder, appreciating how the water flows and breaks and falls and crashes. sunlight seems to glisten off it, making it sparkle and shine with vibrancy that reflects over the area.[break][break]

"i don't think that many know about it."[break][break]

which could be why it remains as beautiful as it is.[break][break]

the peace around them's only disturbed by albert's croaking when he nears the waterfall.[break][break]

pointing over to their left, darren says:[break][break]

"there's a spot over there i like to sit at."

[break][break]

+ for

close tab

played by

mad

ellie
she/her
twenty-four
february 27th
shalour city, kalos
demisexual
horticulturist
civilian
31 height
31 height
THE RAGING SOUND OF CALM
awards
126 posts
eliora potts DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eliora
eliora potts
good things
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2021 6:39:17 GMT
eliora potts Avatar

“Yeah, I’ve never heard about it before.” Eliora talked to a lot of people. Granted, most of them with fishermen and the like.

The roar of it was relaxing—like sharp white noise; acupuncture for the ears and the mind. Like the sound of all the waves in the ocean crashing at once, and yet so peaceful.

Her eyes were drawn from it in the direction of his finger.

“Oh, okay. Wanna go… sit?”

@darren
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,132 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
good things
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2021 5:02:57 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: