POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 3:58:08 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lyft"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","banner"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","txtbox"]

bryan slumps down, and jayden follows. he needs water — the both of them do. something cold and plastic presses against the younger boy's arm, and he would find a ice cold water battle pressed to it. jayden takes his own, cracking it open and bringing it to his lips. the cool liquid sobers him some, but not enough.

[break][break]

[break][break] as the flare of dragon dance raises around her, the haxorus is faster and stronger than she normally would be. it's why she is able to leap out of the way of the acid with such ease. blinding white light grows in front of her as she charges up her giga impact and then blasts it in her opponent's direction.

[break][break] the second acid is even clumsier and weaker than the first; it crashes into her giga drain. the beam of light pushes and pushes, attempting to crash into the vileplume and possibly end the battle.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]

NOTES kata dodges and uses giga impact

[attr="class","endv"]+ 5 PKMN FAINTED

[newclass=".lyft"]--accent:#BE4DEA;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lyft"]width:450px; margin:0px auto; background-color:#222; color:#eee; text-align:justify; position:relative; border-bottom:20px solid #222; padding:25px 25px 0px 25px; border-radius:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lyft .txtbox b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lyft .txtbox i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lyft .topimg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/c16sw54/14.png); height:200px; background-position:left bottom;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lyft .banner"]height:40px; background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lyft .txtbox"]font:11px 'Roboto'; padding:20px 70px; text-transform:lowercase; background-color:#2B2B2B; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lyft .txtbox::first-line"]text-transform:lowercase; font:bold 12px 'Quicksand'; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lyft .pkmn"]position:absolute; right:50px; margin:-5px auto 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lyft .pkmn img"]filter:grayscale(50%); margin-right:-10px; max-height:40px; opacity:0.8;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lyft .pkmn img:hover"]filter:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lyft .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; margin-top:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".lyft .ooc b"]background:var(--accent); color:#222; padding:0px 3px; font-size:9px; margin-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lyft .tag"]text-align:center; padding-top:8px; padding-bottom:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".lyft .tag a"]font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; padding-top:10px; text-decoration:none; color:var(--accent)!important; text-transform:uppercase; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lyft:hover .tag a"]color:#eee; letter-spacing:2px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lyft .endv"]padding:15px;margin-top:15px;border:1px solid #222; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:center; font:10px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Abril+Fatface|Playfair+Display|Quicksand:500,600,700]
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,664 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
Bryan vs Jayden (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 6:32:33 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanhover"]

[attr="class","bryanimg"]

[attr="class","bryantitle"]佺黎血
[attr="class","bryanoverlap"]You should see me in a crown.

[attr="class","bryanbody"]"Vileplume isnt able to hold on any longer and passes out right after the attack lands on him. The vileplume collapsed to the floor and Bryan recalls it. Despite Jayden's attempts at sobering Bryan up the man just falls flat on his back and groans "Another loss, oh well, who gives a shit" he laughs at himself. [break][break]

"I'll jjUsT I.lL." He says slowly trailing off as he drifted off into a deep sleep, looks like Jayden was gonna be responsible for getting him back home now.

[break]
[attr="class","bryaninfo"]Notes:

[attr="class","bryancredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.bryanhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/C7MbXVz/4c13452c9adf8ebf7bdee361ab5b87b3.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryantitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#972100;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanoverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody b]color:#972100;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryaninfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryancredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto] [break]

[break]

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Bryan vs Jayden (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 1:52:34 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]H✩T BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: