lumiose
demisexual
geneticist
civilian
kim cole-essam
married
5 height
5 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
21 posts
part of
TAG WITH @najwa
najwa cole-essam
estranger
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2021 21:53:37 GMT
najwa cole-essam Avatar
Najwa shakes her head, bouncing Lira as she coos and watches all the pokemon work together to get things sorted.

"Nope." She smirks a bit, because Kim is best at this part - diplomacy, at least when he wasn't flinging around dough and hitting a certain Silph CEO in the face with it.

Lira squeals and reaches for him. "Seems like its your turn." She quirks an eyebrow.

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
estranger
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2021 21:40:21 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
A smile takes form on the face which once held the expression of discontent, the reaching arms of his daughter quickly adhered to as he plucked her from Najwa- cooing to the girl gently.

I haven’t been giving enough attention to my little fusspot have I? Sorry about that little lady.

Arms extended upwards, Lira hovered overhead as Kim spoke to the child in a sickeningly sweet baby voice.

Did you like that? Did you like how papa told those wild pokemon off? Yes you did, yes you did~

Lira laughs wholeheartedly, the mixture of his jiggling, voice, and general cheerfulness bringing happiness to the baby who couldn’t fully process his words.

Tucking her into the cusp of his arm, Kim reaches for Najwa’s hand, pulling her along as they walk back to the path they had previously been on.

Let's go enjoy something a little less diplomatic for the rest of today. Say…. Ice Cream? Been fiending for a nice milkshake recently.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,282 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
estranger
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 4:41:28 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: