6,434 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Adrenaline [C]
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2019 18:31:27 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"Surprised you decided to show yourself to me after, like, how many months was it?" His voice called, arriving from the ground floor to the second floor of the fast food restaurant.

The inquiry was followed with muffled laughter, the sound of snickering going past his forcibly closed mouth. He carried a tray containing fries and two orders of soda as he returned to the table with the old friend waiting for him. He felt a mixture of surprise and joy when he saw her earlier, as it felt like an incredibly long time since he last saw her. Well, personally at least.

"Alright, do I get to ask for an autograph now or...?"

He sat down the table, handing her her glass of soda and setting his aside. Fries were taken out of their little paper containers and piled onto the middle of the tray, with ketchup on the side. He leaned back onto his seat, taking a piece of fry and started to chew on it, waiting for her to start talking.

close tab

played by

light

songbird, eve
she/her
september 5th
hoenn
demisexual
idol
civilian
to be a flower you need rainy days.
awards
310 posts
evelyn silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @songbird
evelyn silph
Adrenaline [C]
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2019 21:16:55 GMT
evelyn silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","threadtext"]

[attr="class","letter1"]t
ime had not been on her side. being stuck with angel was...thought provoking. though, she wished he was a bit more less on the dramatic side. kidnapping her was a bit much. if all he wanted to do was talk, he could've just told her his name and she would have remembered him. she was training with him for a short while, keeping away from team rocket or league shenanigans. he helped clear her head with many doubts. telling her that she should learn to think for herself and stop playing in the hand of her elder sibling. evelyn wondered as to how were her other siblings fairing?

[break][break]

she sat within a food court awaiting for her former coworker turned friend . shades on, her hair extensive hair styled and loose. she adorned a casual denim romper; whereas for footwear she wore brown ankle boots. the ball capsules her pokemon rested in were inside of a heart-shaped purse. "oh, kyle..." she softly uttered as he sat down. evelyn, then, removed her shades.

[break][break]

"how unfunny," she replied to his statement. "as long as you don't plan to arrest me here and now, sure." evelyn winked. "i go by songbird now; not eve and not evelyn." but there was always an exception for kyle, "...of course...you always have the right to use either of those names." she blushed, eyes darting to the side. "a-anyway," songbird cleared her throat, " i have reason of contacting you because you're the first person i could think of; as well as the only person i can trust." of course she had others she could trust. kyle was just the first to pop into her mind.

[break][break]

"kyle..." she paused for a brief moment, "...don't go." she knew what was to happen soon. that they would go to save dahlia, facing off against of team rocket. to go toe-to-toe with them? it was suicide. "if anything happened to you...i..." vibrant eyes grew to become worrisome.
[break][break]
party:
[break]
tag:
[break]
notes: don't go rescue that trick ass whore DAHLIA.

[attr="class","miricredit"]window blues

[Googlefont=Playfair+Display:400,400italic,700,700italic,900]
[newclass=.miricredit]text-align: center; text-transform:uppercase; line-height: 150%;}[/newclass]
[newclass=.miricredit a]font-family: calibri; font-size: 8px; letter-spacing:1px; color: #aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.letter1]margin-left: 0px; float: left; font-family: playfair display; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 35px; color: #000; padding: 10px; line-height: 50%; font-style: italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.threadtext]background: #fdfdfd; padding: 0px;width: 360px;line-height: 140%;font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 0.5px;font-family: sans serif display;text-align: justify; color: #2d2d2d;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,434 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Adrenaline [C]
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2019 18:04:29 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"Songbird, huh. Sounds just like you to actually pick a moniker like that."

He'd chew on his fries quietly as he listened to her words. The opening remark sounded serious and nothing like a casual conversation with a friend that Kyle was expecting. Full attention was at her. He could feel her voice waver at certain points, but worry was clear. If she was trying to dissuade Kyle, it wasn't working well enough to get through his stalwart demeanor.

"If this is what I think you're thinking about, then I guess I'm sorry. Can't do that. It's part of the job description. Listen, I wouldn't throw myself in danger easily like that."

Kyle took a sip of his soda before continuing.

"And you're talking like I'm bound to die. Don't do that. That's creepy. You know I'm the type to ditch a teammate if it meant me living." The last part was an exaggeration, but he trusted Evelyn to know him well enough to recognize it. Chewing a fry, he'd take another one and lazily point it at Eve with his arm resting on the table. "If it makes you feel better, I'm not bringing the Poochies. I'm building a more specialized team to bring with me."

Those probably won't help calm her down, but it wasn't like there was anything else he can do when he's already signed up for the mission.

"Besides, aren't you the one I should be worrying about? With your new business, and whatnot?" He carefully chose his words this time, making sure that no one gets to overhear her involvement with Rocket. He leans on the arm rested on the table, positioning himself comfortably as he awaited her explanation.

close tab

played by

light

songbird, eve
she/her
september 5th
hoenn
demisexual
idol
civilian
awards
310 posts
evelyn silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @songbird
evelyn silph
Adrenaline [C]
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2019 22:40:00 GMT
evelyn silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","letter1"]r
eassurance wasn't met. she was still worried about kyle. he was reckless, stubborn. he was being stubborn at this very moment! "that doesn't reassure me your safety you dumb, jolteon!" he was going up against rocket. she couldn't help him even if she wanted to, but if something bad were to happen...was she willing to compromise her relations with the group to save him?

[break][break]

"i've been doing fine on my own. i'm a silph, we learn to adapt and protect ourselves; somehow we also attract danger..." she was a tough girl. anyone who knew her knew she was well-refined in the art of self-defense; though, she only used it when necessary. "and a more specialized team, what do you mean?" she asked with curiosity. eyes staring with suspicion.

[break][break]

"have you gotten stronger since i last saw little alpha?" she teased. "where is little alpha anyway? has he gotten any bigger yet!" evelyn asked with glee. the leader of the sextuplet poochies, the last time she saw him he was but a mere poochyena.

[break][break]
party:
[break]
tag:
[break]

[newclass=.miricredit]text-align: center; text-transform:uppercase; line-height: 150%;}[/newclass]
[newclass=.miricredit a]font-family: calibri; font-size: 8px; letter-spacing:1px; color: #aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.letter1]margin-left: 0px; float: left; font-family: playfair display; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 35px; color: #000; padding: 10px; line-height: 50%; font-style: italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.threadtext]background: #fdfdfd; padding: 0px;width: 360px;line-height: 140%;font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 0.5px;font-family: sans serif display;text-align: justify; color: #2d2d2d;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,434 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Adrenaline [C]
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2019 19:54:25 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
The specialized team was a bluff, to be honest. At the very least, he had amounted enough Pokemon in his team that he deems capable of battling, unlike the Dark-types he babies behind the scenes. "Anything that isn't a six Mightyena team is a specialized team for me," he decides to confess flatly, although the straight voice made it seem serious despite the humorous intent behind it.

"And Alpha... He's gotten stronger, I guess. He's a Mightyena now. Wait, is he your favorite out of them all?"

There was sweet, brave Bravo, the docile and calm Charlie, the aggressive Delta, the playful Echo and obedient Foxtrot. Out of all the choices, she chooses Alpha, the most rotten one out of the bunch. He supposed it was because he was the leader and it reflects on her, though part of him wonders if it was because she doesn't know how to differentiate the six of them and just chose a random one.

"How do I reassure you, then?" he asks. She doesn't want him to go, that was for sure, and Kyle would think that she'd go for something unreasonable that would make it impossible for him to accomplish what she wanted to prove his point. "You know I'm going, and it's already been decided by the council."

Hopefully, dropping the higher ups would shift the conversation to his favor.

close tab

played by

light

songbird, eve
she/her
september 5th
hoenn
demisexual
idol
civilian
awards
310 posts
evelyn silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @songbird
evelyn silph
Adrenaline [C]
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2019 21:57:59 GMT
evelyn silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","letter1"]s
he had no idea which was with. "of course i know which is which!" she didn't, but he didn't need to know that. but if he wanted to, he could definitely test her. "do you still go off based on their personality or their colored collars?" and wasn't alpha the cheerful one? she couldn't remember but, again, he didn't need to know that.

[break][break]

to learn that he was a mightyena took her by surprise. a light gasp of shock had been given. "no way, you've actually gotten stronger." how surprising; she didn't expect kyle to have matured so fast. she was definitely slacking. "if the council's sending you then it can't be helped, but if things get sticky you need to run as far and fast." just because he was sent on a dangerous mission, it didn't entail that he had to die. there was no shame in running.

[break][break]

"are you planning to take the champion seat since talia stepped down?" she asked. "doesn't it make you angry that she chose to do this while the commissioner is still being held captive?"

[break][break]
party:
[break]
tag:
[break]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,434 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Adrenaline [C]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2019 5:05:22 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"Personality." Lips would curve to a slight smile, proud of the growth that his Pokemon had undergone, especially physically. "Their old collars don't fit anymore, and even if they did, Delta busted his. I can't have them wearing mismatched collars."

The talk of becoming a champion had first brought a shocked reaction from him, before easing into light chuckles. "You think I want that? Yeah, not happening. Too much work. Too much responsibilities. Too much expectations. I'd die." He'd chew on a fry as he took a pause, going back only once he swallowed. "Yeah, I am. It pushes more work to grunts like me to compensate for her disappearance."

Kyle temporarily broke eye contact, head craning slightly down. Sighing, he went to chew the straw of his drink as he continued.

"Can't blame her though. Family and friends might be her priority compared to career. I'm the same as her, maybe." Eyes would go back to Evelyn as he raised a brow. "It's why you aren't getting arrested right now."

He gave her a shrug as he leaned back to her table. Politics wasn't something he found interest in. He supposed it was a sign that he should be playing his role as a responsible adult instead of being an overgrown child. "League's structure is practically unstable nowadays anyways. Maybe she knows she'll get replaced soon enough with another capable individual, so she doesn't sweat the complications of her leaving that much."

Kyle returns the question back to Evelyn. ""How about you? Would you take the seat?"