Mistralton City, Unova
Pansexual
Fortree Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
breathe me in
breathe me out
158 height
158 height
The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math.
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vic
Victor Wexler
Vic vs Amor [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2021 13:37:21 GMT
Victor Wexler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

Not a single cloud disturbed the skies up above, a dome of perfect azure reigning over them as Vic stood on the beach by the side of his Dragonite. The pokémon looked bored, as if it hated standing still like this, and honestly, the man of bubblegum-coloured hair couldn’t really blame him, as he himself was admittedly quite inpatient when it came to this sort of thing.
[break][break]
The difference, however, was that Pez had a tendency to react extremely poorly when he ran out of patience.
[break][break]
That was going to be a problem, wasn’t it?
[break][break]
Perhaps foreshadowing to the inevitable horrors that awaited them?
[break][break]
The thought loomed in the back of Vic’s mind, but ever the optimist, he ignored it, smiling at the Dragonite. ”You excited, bud? This is gonna be fun!” In turn, the dragon huffed, as if he thought fun was beneath a pokémon who was as cool and awesome as he so clearly was.
[break][break]
They were here for a sky race, because of course the Dragonite wanted to race, and of course his trainer had happily complied, thinking it would be fun to give it a try!

[BREAK][BREAK]

+ | Dragonite brooooos

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxmm]font:12px roboto;--accent: #E27795;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm b]color: #E27795;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm i]color: #E27795;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokesprite]color:#DD797C; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img:hover]background:#DD797C; transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm] position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Vic vs Amor [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2021 18:09:23 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
[attr="class","foreign"]
[attr="class","dust"]
[attr="class","gold"]
[attr="class","gold"]words
[attr="class","gold"]notes
ulla
[attr="class","sun"]One by One
I'm addicted to the panic
It was a picture perfect day, and Amor had decided to try something different today, there was a sky racing track in the city that he had found out about, and so obviously he had signed up with Draco. They were going to race another Trainer with his own Dragonite, and the thought had amped up Draco to no end. So the moment they were outside of where they were staying for the duration of the tournament Draco had released himself from his Pokeball, and Amor climbed on his back, and they took off to the starting ring. Amor had never seen him so pumped up before, but he just pat his dragon on the back. They were running a few minutes, but not a big deal soon they were descending upon the other pair, and Amor brushed a silvery strand of hair out of his face.

"Hello...My apologies for being late, I took a bit longer to get ready than usual." He stated, and he brushed off his black Kalosian suit. A gentle smile crossed his features as he stepped down from Draco, and walked over to his opponent, and extended his hand to them. "I am Amor, I believe I'll be your opponent today?" He said seemingly happy that perhaps Draco might find a worthy rival in the meantime, or he would just be disappointed.

Battling had become tedious to the Dragonite, so he thought that if he competed in things other than that, he might find someone that he viewed as a worthy rival, so far though he had just been met with disappointment. Though hopefully that would change soon, otherwise he might just have to give up hope, on ever finding anything that challenged him. Of course he didn't think he was arrogant, he was a dragon after all, he was made to be superior to others save for a very few. Taking a look at the others Dragonite he wasn't impressed in the slightest, and he gave a slight snort.

[newclass=.gold]background-color:#fff;padding:2px;border-left:#9463c9 10px solid;font-family:century gothic;font-size:10px;color:#693a9b;width:120px;margin-top:10px;opacity:0;transition: 1s all;text-align:left;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dust]-webkit-filter: grayscale(1); filter: grayscale(1);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.sun]-webkit-filter: grayscale(1); filter: grayscale(1);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .dust]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0); filter: grayscale(0);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .gold]opacity:1;transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .sun]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0); filter: grayscale(0);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign ::-webkit-scrollbar]background-color:#fff;width:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#666;width:1px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=La Belle Aurore]
close tab

played by

Azul

Vic
He/Him
June 21st
Mistralton City, Unova
Pansexual
Fortree Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
breathe me in
breathe me out
158 height
158 height
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vic
Victor Wexler
Vic vs Amor [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2021 10:06:24 GMT
Victor Wexler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

”No worries, we weren’t waiting too long." Vic’s smile was radiant like the sun up above, ever the amicable guy. Of course, his Dragonite didn’t quite agree with the wait time being all good, but it wasn’t as if Pez got a say in any of that, right? The pokémon just stood there: staring down the other Dragonite as if attempting to determine if it was a worthy opponent or not. Pride may have run in the species after all.
[break][break]
”Yeah! I’m Vic and this is Pez. Figured a sky race sounded really fun,” the ranger continued, shaking Amor’s hand and being – or maybe acting – totally oblivious to the tension between both dragons. Man, he really hoped this would be a fun race and wouldn’t turn into some sort of Dragonite showdown...
[break][break]
He even reminded Pez of this as they prepared to begin, the words ”Take it easy, okay, bud? We’re here to have a good time,” being said quietly as he petted the dragon’s side a few times when climbing onto his back. And at first, Pez sure did, his first move when the race began being a DRAGON DANCE and not an attack as he focused on flying at top speed.

[BREAK][BREAK]

+ | Figured we don't really need to roll?

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokesprite]color:#DD797C; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img:hover]background:#DD797C; transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Vic vs Amor [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2021 4:50:37 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Their opponents seemed amicable enough, at least the trainer did as he introduced himself, and his Dragonite who was named Pez. They explained that they hadn't been waiting for long, which was a relief to Amor as he didn't like to keep others waiting because he himself didn't like waiting. After the pleasantries were exchanged they both climbed on top of their dragons, and there were a miscellaneous bunch of other trainers behind them on various flying Pokemon. They didn't matter to the two Dragonite though, and Amor could feel Draco getting competitive already. When everyone was ready the referee showed up, explained that they couldn't directly attack one another, and the first to get back here would be the winners.

Draco was ready, and when the whistle was blown he launched himself straight into the air, along the route they were going were large hoops that they were suppose to fly through. These sky rings were placed at certain intervals to guide the racers along, and with both Dragonite in the air, the other one began to pick up speed as a draconic aura surrounded it, and it began to take the lead from them. Draco however was not going to have any of that, and since this was a race they couldn't actually attack each other, that would be bad sportsmanship that is what the referee had told them. However Draco was far faster than anything else in the sky. So he lowered his head, and he began to charge straight ahead, speed building behind him, and he used Extreme Speed to speed up to either catch up, or surpass the other Dragonite.

Amor was holding on tightly at this point because he knew that Draco wasn't going to stop any time soon, a few seconds later the move ended, but it worked like a miniature turbo charge allowing them to close the gap, and get ahead for a bit. They could continue to do that to make up for any speed boosts that their opponents might have. Patting Draco on the back as they continued onward.

"You're doing fine, buddy...Don't let up." Amor stated to his partner Pokemon as they continued onward.

Battle Breakdown: Draco used Extreme Speed!

close tab

played by

Azul

Vic
He/Him
June 21st
Mistralton City, Unova
Pansexual
Fortree Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
breathe me in
breathe me out
158 height
158 height
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vic
Victor Wexler
Vic vs Amor [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 14:53:59 GMT
Victor Wexler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

It wouldn’t have been cool to attack each other. Like, it was super bad sportsmanship and definitely something Vic would have frowned upon and told him off for if Pez had done. Amazingly smart as the dragon obviously was, Pez knew this, and while he usually didn’t care much for what Vic wanted, maybe he just didn’t feel like getting scolded while enjoying his time flying…
[break][break]
So, he was going to play it sneakily.
[break][break]
Fast and swift, both Dragonite took off, Amor and Draco not being left behind for long. Pez moved close while he knew Vic was holding on tight, and what usually would have been a powerful left hook charged with thundering electricity turned into a barely noticeable and sparking little tap. The most subtle THUNDER PUNCH Pez would probably ever do.
[break][break]
Then, he pulled away, moving forward as if nothing had happened at all. Although, he may or may have not shot a smug smirk towards Draco.
[break][break]
All is fair in love and war, and the same goes for battles between dragons.

[BREAK][BREAK]

+ | Adding some flavour LOL Thunder Punch can cause paralysis, in case you need the endeavor!

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Vic vs Amor [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 20:05:57 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Draco felt the prickling sensation of electricity crawling up his spine as the other Dragonite pulled away just in time to avoid a retaliating Thunder Punch of his own. His Multiscale nullified the electricity, perhaps if his hide wasn't so thick it would have worked better, but against him no. Instead as they were neck, and neck Draco's eyes began to glow a dull light blue color. Instantly storm clouds began to form ahead, and heavy rain began to pour down on all the racers as they made their way to the first hoop. The winds, thunder, and lightning screeching through the air like missiles it felt like. Passing through the ring it lit up behind them, their rivals still neck, and neck with them.

Draco barely acknowledge the other dragon due to his antics, he was here for one simple reason, and that was to bring victory to his trainer Amor. If he wanted to play pranks he would play with Adontis, but that isn't what he was here for, and so he growled as he beat his powerful wings against the winds, and began to breeze through the course. How his inferior copy would fare wasn't a concern of his.

Battle Breakdown: Draco used Rain Dance!
He wasn't paralyzed (I already have that endeavor done sorry!)

close tab

played by

Azul

Vic
He/Him
June 21st
Mistralton City, Unova
Pansexual
Fortree Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
breathe me in
breathe me out
158 height
158 height
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vic
Victor Wexler
Vic vs Amor [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 12:22:00 GMT
Victor Wexler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

Rain? Please, as if a little rain would bother Pez.
[break][break]
There was thunder and lightning and a heavy downpour, but the only acknowledgement the Dragonite gave these things was a scoff, continuing to fly forward towards the hoops.
[break][break]
Vic, on the other hand, sure did mind, and he raised an arm to protect his face from the rain, his attempt not being at all successful at that. ”Pez, be careful!” He warned his pokémon over the sound of the wind and thunder that raged around them.
[break][break]
But Pez had never cared for ‘careful’.
[break][break]
In fact, he chose to make the situation worse: beating his large wings in order to make a HURRICANE rise and using its powerful and merciless winds to push himself forward.
[break][break]
Draco had started it, alright? And if the other pokémon didn’t know how to navigate storm conditions, well… that wasn’t either Dragonite's problem, was it now?

[BREAK][BREAK]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Vic vs Amor [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2021 19:21:47 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
The other Dragonite seemed to try, and take advantage of the rain by summoning a howling Hurricane to boost himself forward, and Draco had a similar thought, if only a bit different. Speeding forward he would summon his own Hurricane in the rain, except rather than just tumultuous winds, small tornadoes would begin to form along the race lines in an attempt to hamper the competition, that was all there was to it, and as the tornadoes formed behind him, he sped up not one to be left behind in the slightest. Amor was holding on tightly to his Dragonite who was refusing to be outdone in terms of flight ability, and apparently destruction, as those tornadoes were going to cause some damage.

Shaking his head at the competitive dragon that he was currently riding he realized that they were currently still somewhat neck, and neck with the other pair. The racers behind them had to be having the worst time possible right now, first the rain, then two hurricanes, they were just not going to be having a great day at all. Though Amor didn't care, and he knew that Draco cared even less about any other that wasn't Amor. So he beat his wings harshly against the winds, and continued to speed toward the next ring.

"Don't let up Draco!" He cheered on his Dragonite from his perch on his back, not caring if his clothes were getting soaked, and his hair was going to be a mess after this. No right now they were simply trying to win a race.
close tab

played by

Azul

Vic
He/Him
June 21st
Mistralton City, Unova
Pansexual
Fortree Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
breathe me in
breathe me out
158 height
158 height
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vic
Victor Wexler
Vic vs Amor [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2021 8:31:17 GMT
Victor Wexler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

For a moment there, after his Hurricane rose, the Dragonite just enjoyed himself while flying.
[break][break]
It was something he had always loved more than anything, and even as a storm raged around them, it was as if he danced through the skies while he expertly maneuvered, riding the winds of his Hurricane.
[break][break]
Of course, it wasn’t nearly as enjoyable for Vic, who was now soaked and could do no more than hold on tight. He enjoyed flying with his pokémon, don’t get me wrong, but under these circumstances he could do no more than trust Pez’ judgement and let him take full control of the situation.
[break][break]
If the pink-haired man looked to his side, he could see Amor and his own Dragonite had been keeping up just fine. Where were the other racers? Were they okay? Did they know how to fly through this sort of weather?
[break][break]
Vic didn’t get to answer his own questions, because Pez swerved, using a second DRAGON DANCE to go even faster.

[BREAK][BREAK]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Vic vs Amor [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2021 15:31:46 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
They used another Dragon Dance to pull ahead, and of course they would have a steady acceleration due to that, but Draco wasn't going to give up because of that, and he looked back at Amor, who saw the gleam in his dragons eyes, and he just held on tighter. If he looked like that, then Amor knew that he was going to do something crazy, and that was enough for him to hold on tighter. And sure enough Draco went to the nearest tornado, and he began to circle it, like a top in an arena, and he built up speed an incredible amount, and then used that to launch himself forward, and combined that with his Extreme Speed they weren't going to be left behind. Amor was feeling dizzy at the moment, but he held himself onto his dragon tighter.

"Draco...Ugh...Easy on that..." He grumbled as with the Extreme Speed still up they continued to fly ahead keeping pace with the opponents who had used another speed boost. They weren't going to be taken out so easily, and with the rain, and twisters around him, Draco felt right at home.

There were so many different kinds of dragons in mythology, and Draco had learned a long time ago, that he was what someone might call a Storm Dragon, it was why he learned the attacks he did. This other Dragonite, the one who thought that he would be able to keep up with him was going to learn the hard way about a storms true nature. Meanwhile Amor looked behind him to see that the other racers were in pure chaos at the moment not sure how to handle the sudden tornadoes, and heavy rain, they were in disarray, and that meant that it was just the two of them out front.
close tab

played by

Azul

Vic
He/Him
June 21st
Mistralton City, Unova
Pansexual
Fortree Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
breathe me in
breathe me out
158 height
158 height
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vic
Victor Wexler
Vic vs Amor [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2021 23:24:11 GMT
Victor Wexler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

The other Dragonite was keeping up just fine, thank you very much.
[break][break]
Pez didn’t think himself some mythological creature or to be somehow special among his kind. But he was a Dragonite, and he was damn proud of that. Draco? Sure, Draco was fine, he had proved himself a worthy opponent by being able to keep up with them in these skies where no one else seemed able to keep up. Pez may have been competitive, but he could acknowledge that the other Dragonite was just as worthy of the name as he himself.
[break][break]
Extreme Speed though? Extreme Speed was a bitch of a move.
[break][break]
He was having a good ol’ time flying in these catastrophic winds, and there came Draco chasing after him as fast as his wings would allow him. Pez would have countered, but there’s no such thing as a counter with a priority move, and the damage made him wince.
[break][break]
So, Pez did what Pez did best in this sort of situation, and he smacked Draco with an AQUA TAIL before flying away. If he could have smirked, he would have, because he was feeling particularly cheeky today.

[BREAK][BREAK]

+ | Azul gets bored with just flying hehe sorry Draco

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Vic vs Amor [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2021 18:58:25 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Ah so that is how they were going to play it? When the other Dragonite smacked into him with an Aqua Tail it caused Draco to wobble a little bit, but that was fine. Up here in the cover of the storm no one would be able to see what they did to each other, and if Pez wanted to play dirty then they would do so. Draco continued onward keeping his Extreme Speed going so that the pair in front of them wouldn't be able to escape what was about to happen, and then several orbs of blue energy appeared around him like a ring. Each one seemed to swell in size thanks to the rain, and then one after the other Draco fired off multiple Water Pulses in an attempt to hit Pez, and slow him down by confusing him if such a thing were to occur.

Draco had been acknowledged by the other, but that didn't mean he held Pez in any sort of high esteem. He was probably a spoiled dragon, which is why he had to resort to such cheap tactics in order to win a race. He wasn't confident in his own abilities, and Draco wouldn't let that slide. To be one of his rivals Draco had to consider you special, and this other Dragonite wasn't special. So he felt zero remorse as he barraged him with the Water Pulses that were further empowered by the rain.
close tab

played by

Azul

Vic
He/Him
June 21st
Mistralton City, Unova
Pansexual
Fortree Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
breathe me in
breathe me out
158 height
158 height
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vic
Victor Wexler
Vic vs Amor [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 10:28:53 GMT
Victor Wexler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

Yeah, yeah, Draco thought he was top shit, and let’s be honest… Pez thought the same about himself.
[break][break]
Pez was here to fly and have a good time though, and these Water Pulses? They were actually pretty fun to dodge! He didn’t get to dodge all of them, mind you, but dashing about through the skies was the Dragonite’s game, and he was damn good at it too.
[break][break]
It did slow him down because of all the maneuvering involved, but that’s alright. They were still in this race, and he wasn’t about to let the other Dragonite get ahead.
[break][break]
Guess was time for a third DRAGON DANCE, huh?
[break][break]
And Vic? All Vic could do was hold on tight.

[BREAK][BREAK]

+ | Quickie, sorry!

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Vic vs Amor [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 10:54:24 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Another Dragon Dance, how contrite, however that didn't matter to them as they continued using Extreme Speed, keeping up was easy for them like this, and Draco had no issue pushing himself past his normal limits. The fact that a few of his water pulses managed to even land a somewhat decent hit on them was enough for him to continue onward, and attempt to seize victory by the metaphorical horns. The next ring was in front of them, and they went through it almost at the same time as their opponents, this race was going to be close no matter which way you looked at it. With the rain, and everything going on around them, it was a miracle that the two trainers that were riding them hadn't been thrown off yet.

So now it was his turn, to pour everything that he had into this, and he sped forward pushing himself harder than he had before, and slowly he climbed into the lead pulling ahead of Pez, and Vic. The amount of speed he was at right now didn't seem normal for an ordinary Dragonite, but Draco didn't care, he would bring Amor victory, and that was all there was to it. So when that final ring came into view, he kicked himself into overdrive, and as he got closer to it, he managed to pull ahead by the barest of margins, and when the ring lit up for him he let out a roar of victory. Amor just chuckled a little, and when they were landed back on the ground, he waited for his opponents to come down to him so they could shake hands, and the like.

"That was a good race...I am Amor since I didn't introduce myself earlier to you." he smiled his normal charming smile, and outstretched his hand.
close tab

played by

Azul

Vic
He/Him
June 21st
Mistralton City, Unova
Pansexual
Fortree Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
breathe me in
breathe me out
158 height
158 height
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vic
Victor Wexler
Vic vs Amor [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 23:11:29 GMT
Victor Wexler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

They lost.
[break][break]
It wasn’t by a lot, and Vic was happy with that, even if Pez may not have been as much. But it had been a fun race, and that was what mattered to the pink-haired man – a bright smile illuminating his expression when they crossed the finish line and were back on land.
[break][break]
Thank Arceus they were back on land.
[break][break]
He felt a little wobbly when jumping down from the Dragonite’s back, but he steadied himself, Amor’s greeting being met with a handshake. ”Yeah, man, it was fun! You two did great!”
[break][break]
Then, upon saying this, he looked back towards the aerial race track, where their competitors still struggled with the raging storm the dragons had created. His smile faded.
[break][break]
”Uhmm… You think they might need some help?”

[BREAK][BREAK]

+ | Quickie, sorry!