Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
Should I bite my tongue, until blood soaks my shirt?
awards
1,397 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
king vs. sam [ h✩t ]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 14:02:39 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king3"]
ROUND 2...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
the MEGA PUNCH slides right past kyn's own attack, colliding with the crook of his elbow. pain flares in a burning heat that leaves the cat's eyes misty. instinctually, he takes a large leap backwards, nursing the wounded appendage.
[break][break]
a low-growl thrums in his throat.
[break]
[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.king3]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.king3]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.king3 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.king3 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.king3 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.king3 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.king3 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.king3]position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.king3 .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

[break]

[newclass=.king3 .setting]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/dQww4bY/grimmylong10.png); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
alone with all my illusions
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
king vs. sam [ h✩t ]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 15:30:59 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
growl or not, the rounds continue. the fight's an entertaining one, with twists and turns and the like. once it's concluded, golurk is announced as the winner and sam gives him a congratulatory smile before giving him pats and returning him to his pokéball.

he doesn't have time to talk to the other trainer, being distracted by young kids asking for autographs? and then somebody else wanting to schedule a meeting for business at mt. pyre.

maybe he was just seeing things, thinking that guy was the same from mt. pyre so long ago...
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,185 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
king vs. sam [ h✩t ]
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2021 0:33:21 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]H✩T BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: