get that cyber 2 [hst]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
get that cyber 2 [hst]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2021 1:52:51 GMT
Deleted Avatar
We won't go into logistics of why Celia was there or even battling. She wasn't meant to have any HST threads but I love D-Bug and want him to succeed in his quest.

The quest for 's ass.

Anyway, so she rolled up to the battle spot like she had a big dick. A Scizor was at her side and she had a clipboard or something cause she was a scientist. Scene SET.
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
See ya later, Feraligatr!
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
get that cyber 2 [hst]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2021 3:00:59 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

"Nice clipboard!" Zac said, homing in on the woman's sleek, professional equipment. Zac was a big fan of clipboards, whether for field work, lab work or, uh, wherever else people used them. "Are you taking battle stats? Is there going to be a quiz after?" Zac asked, genuinely excited by the idea of a post-match interview.

"My name's Zac Ramsay by the way. Pleasure to meet you!"

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
get that cyber 2 [hst]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2021 3:49:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Celia Blackadder. A pleasure." Like any scientist, she was posh and professional.

"I hope you don't mind that I take a few notes." She motioned to the Scizor with her pen, who walked over to the field.

"This tournament was a rare chance to battle in a less controlled environment."

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
get that cyber 2 [hst]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2021 4:13:40 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

"Not a problem at all!" Zac said, gesturing to the Minior that was floating above them. "I like to record nowadays, but you've got to respect the simple efficiency of a pen and paper. No batteries, no internet. Just brain to book."

He sent out his own Pokemon: a little Flapple. The apple dragon flapped quickly, keeping itself aloft. "What are you studying?"

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
get that cyber 2 [hst]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2021 3:44:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Ah, a Flapple. They were native to Galar and a strange species she saw often in her field of study. Bugs liked to eat them.

"I'm an entomologist." She motioned vaguely to her Scizor, who had raised a claw up to allow the Flapple to land on if the other pokemon wished.

"Scizor beat their wings in high heat to cool themselves down. I'm trying to study the rate of that."

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
get that cyber 2 [hst]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2021 4:09:22 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

"Really? An entomologist?" Zac asked, genuinely excited. "There's so much variance in the insect kingdom. They're fascinating!" Zac circled the beautiful Scizor specimen. "I'm a fan of bugs myself. Here, let me switch," he said, withdrawing the Flapple and instead sending out Vikavolt.

The bug whizzed into the air, its fanged mandibles clicking shut as it rose up to shoulder height. It tilted its whole body, looked at the Scizor. "Now! How about we get this battle moving! Get you some good data, ay?" 

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
get that cyber 2 [hst]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 11:17:59 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Oh!" Celia, rather than getting their battle started, walked right onto the field to look over the new bug friend that had produced. She shoved her writing supplies in her Scizor's claws, who narrowly avoided dropping them given her claws and all.

"What a beautiful girl!" She reached out to touch the Vickavolt if the pokemon would allow her. "The coloring on her shell is wonderful! And the glossy sheen! Why, I bet you could de-bark at least six trees in a few hours if you were feeling feisty!"

Zac was ignored in favor of BUG.
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
get that cyber 2 [hst]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 3:37:09 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

"Oh you bet!" Zac said, filled with enthusiasm at the woman's obvious love for these amazing little critters. "She's loves rust, too. I let her roam around the factory and she just chomps away at the little flakes. The place looked good as new when Jazz has had a bit of time to herself!" 

Zac loved his two Vickavolt. Jasmine (Jazz) and Victoria (Vicky) were indispensable members of the Charja-Cola brand. 

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
get that cyber 2 [hst]
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2021 5:14:14 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Rust.... hmm... you know, according to this...." She motioned vaguely to a little round part on the Vickivolt's underside. "Since she has a high enough iron content, she could probably lay eggs if you find her a partner! The eggs would be very healthy, too!"

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
get that cyber 2 [hst]
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2021 15:14:01 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

"I don't have any male Vikavolts, sadly," Zac said, scratching his beard. "I've got a pair of male Charjabugs though, but I'm not sure how long it'll take for them to mature. One of them is the Charja-Cola mascot though, so if he evolved it would be a bit of a blow, branding wise."

Zac thought for a moment, and decided to solve the problem the same way he usually did: by crowd-sourcing a solution. "Is there anywhere nearby with strong male Vikavolts?" he asked.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
get that cyber 2 [hst]
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2021 2:12:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"None that I know of. Perhaps if you knew a Bug Catcher." She hummed in thought. "It doesn't need to be a Vikavolt, though. Given the region, the Ninjask should be very strong. If you can find one she's compatible with, they would have a lovely clutch."

Stepping back, she motioned to her Scizor.

"I got carried away. Please, feel free to have the first move."
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
get that cyber 2 [hst]
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2021 2:52:11 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

"I used to know a bug catcher," Zac said, a little wearily, "but he turned out to be a bit of a military nut. Got a bit too aggressive for me." On that morose note, Zac stepped back to give their Pokemon a little room to battle. "Okay! No use brooding, let's get this show on the road! Ready there Jasmine?" Vikavolt buzzed excitedly. The pitch rose until it was harsh and furious, like an electric fan, and Jasmine shot towards Scizor, her powerful jaws clanging together in an X-SCISSOR

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
get that cyber 2 [hst]
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2021 20:24:57 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Thinking it over, Celia nodded in understanding.

"I actually have a male Ninjask, just not with me. I'm also not sure how adept at battling he is. He might not be able to handle the complicated mating rituals that Vikvolt require." But, if wanted to take that shot he was more than welcome.

The X- Scissor hurt, but thankfully the Scizor had her own tricks up her sleeve.

First things first, though, a Swords Dance to sharpen up.
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
get that cyber 2 [hst]
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2021 0:30:22 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

"A Ninjask might work!" Zac said, nodding as he pictured the little Grubbin-Nincada babies burrowing through the dirt in his backyard. Pokemon DNA was famously forgiving when it came to cross-species breeding. 

Jasmine's jaws clanged against Scizor, and she backed off, arcing in again, but this time with electricity crackling between her jaws. She was going to bite Scizor with a THUNDERBOLT!

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
get that cyber 2 [hst]
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2021 16:37:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Then some other time we can arrange a play-date." And that was that.

The Thunderbolt electrified the Scizor, even giving her a nasty Paralysis as it pinged off her metal.

It wasn't enough to stop her next attack. A blade of air from an Air Slash sent at the Vikvolt.