saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
goodbye, hello. [ c ]
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2021 8:52:37 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]slowly, carefully, matias nods, processing the information given to him. he doesn't understand much, but perhaps enough.

"yeah, a little. you think the device can help find dialga and palkia?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

vy

alex & story—seeker.
he & they.
twenty—six.
august 9th.
saffron, kanto.
graysexual.
explorer.
rising star.
i couldn't
make it right.
30 height
30 height
sooner or later the fire will die.
awards
198 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alex
alexander silph
goodbye, hello. [ c ]
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2021 2:29:04 GMT
alexander silph Avatar
[attr="class","alex"]he nods.

"sort've..." the gaze lowers once again.

alex wishes he had all the information with him to allow further clarity on the situation. instead — he does his best through his own words. "dialga and palkia are bound to their respective domains. their worlds. alongside them there are a few others that i don't know of... but some of which have certainly caused a disturbance. especially within hoenn." alex pauses, "that doesn't worry me though." well — it did but truly not within the matter that derived this cause. 

"the center—point and the largest domain of all has been releasing incredible time—space waves through all domains." his brows furrow with a look of trouble. "i think this source of power has been what is causing all this trouble. random portals. pokemon that should've never entered this world wreaking havoc." the motion stops. 

"—i want to find what's causing it. before dialga and palkia meet." although their current region was just finding peace after the war — alex feared that the worst was yet to come. the magnitude of these beings after—all... was far greater than a few distant visitors from galaxies beyond their own world. for a moment — his eyes closed.

"do you think fern would have any idea what this means?"

[googlefont=Source Code Pro:300]
[googlefont=Hind:300,400,500]
[newclass=.alex] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 11.5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.alex b] font-size: 12.5px; color: #d49736; font-family: 'Hind'; letter-spacing: 0.7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alex i] font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Source Code Pro'; opacity: .7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexpoke]height:40px;width:40px;border-radius:100px;padding:2px;display:inline-block;margin-right:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexparty]float:center; display:block;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
goodbye, hello. [ c ]
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2021 9:43:24 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]after all that, the most matias could offer his brother is a simple nod and a grunt. he barely understands, but what he does understand manifests the moment another brother is brought up.

"probably."

turning away, he looks out the window to the rolling waves of the ocean, though he finds little comfort.

"he's one of them, after all. chosen, or whatever."

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

vy

alex & story—seeker.
he & they.
twenty—six.
august 9th.
saffron, kanto.
graysexual.
explorer.
rising star.
i couldn't
make it right.
30 height
30 height
awards
198 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alex
alexander silph
goodbye, hello. [ c ]
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2021 5:55:29 GMT
alexander silph Avatar
[attr="class","alex"]"one of them?"

he blinks — leaning forth slightly. 

"you mean... like an avatar?" he questioned, his expression composed of amazement. 

not that alex should've been that surprised. for some reason he'd always assumed fern would've caught the eye of a few otherworldly beings. "b—by who? i mean... by what? isn't that amazing?" a smile graced his lips though it lessened in realization.  

"matias... are you also?"

[newclass=.alex] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 11.5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.alex b] font-size: 12.5px; color: #d49736; font-family: 'Hind'; letter-spacing: 0.7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alex i] font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Source Code Pro'; opacity: .7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexpoke]height:40px;width:40px;border-radius:100px;padding:2px;display:inline-block;margin-right:25px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
goodbye, hello. [ c ]
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2021 14:10:29 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"tapu fini, i think."

one of the tapu, anyway.

"me? no, no. i'm not sure what i'd do with that kind of power."

shrugging the thought aside, he continues:

"there's a whole bunch of them here. they're grouped under the aqua intiative to keep them in check. i can send you a list if you want."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

vy

alex & story—seeker.
he & they.
twenty—six.
august 9th.
saffron, kanto.
graysexual.
explorer.
rising star.
i couldn't
make it right.
30 height
30 height
awards
198 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alex
alexander silph
goodbye, hello. [ c ]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2021 1:50:13 GMT
alexander silph Avatar
[attr="class","alex"]"yeah..." the gentle tone was strained of a jovial nature.

alex felt his throat tightening unpleasantly against the idea and his mind wandered again into an absence of what was considered the present.

"i wonder what it feels like." he said, not speaking forth for an answer. it was simply a query tossed into the additional wonders that made up those chosen by higher beings. if that was the case — had it happened before?

he blinks — owlishly, "you can do that?"  

although there isn't much clarity in a few selected individuals, alex smiles, "i am a bit curious to be honest." an innocent look encroached within the gaze.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
goodbye, hello. [ c ]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2021 13:59:39 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]matias understands power, but not power like that. it's beyond reach, perhaps never to be attained.

maybe one day.

"yeah."

pulling his phone out of his pocket, he places it on the counter for alex to read.

FERNANDO SILPH - silph co ceo. likes old people stuff. very boring and bland, like an old person.
kyle lopez - some normal dude
Stormy Silph - stormy silph, fernando's sister. was gym leader before e4. still works with rangers. very volatile.
Selena Desmarais - owner of some news company. hates league even though she applied to work for league as gym leader before. kinda haughty.
Laurence Anderson - head ranger. vapes, which says a lot. gets salty easily, like it's his trademark.
Balder Schwartz - ex-sootopolis gym leader. caused the 3 day war. punches people randomly.
cait alfric - ex-mauville gym leader. likes weed a lot. worships fernando. super srs lately.
Remiel Calcifet - galarian ambassador. likes galar things, i guess. idk much about him.
Katherine Fairburne - ex-mauville gym leader after cait before she got e4. everyone hates her for some reason. kinda sassy.
Zac Ramsay - gym leader obsessed with biomes and charja-cola. has a youtube channel. a nice person i guess

it only looks like gibberish due to its source.

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

vy

alex & story—seeker.
he & they.
twenty—six.
august 9th.
saffron, kanto.
graysexual.
explorer.
rising star.
i couldn't
make it right.
30 height
30 height
awards
198 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alex
alexander silph
goodbye, hello. [ c ]
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2021 5:55:58 GMT
alexander silph Avatar
[attr="class","alex"]carefully he picks up the phone.

"wait—" he pauses, "storm too?"

the descriptions are anything but helpful. in—fact — rather than finding it to be useless alex can feel a laugh reverberating from his throat and into the open. "boring and volatile," his amusement lessens slightly, "i wonder who wrote these."

alex misplaces his previous goals and hands back the phone. 

"say... do you want to get together with them again?" 
a family dinner — he harmlessly thought. 

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
goodbye, hello. [ c ]
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2021 13:47:09 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]storm too?

"yep."

matias laughs as well.

"i've a feeling who."

the phone is locked and slid away as alex voices his question. it's one that matias has thought of but, for obvious reasons, hasn't followed through.

"i don't know if they'll be up for that."

he shrugs, shaking tension out of his shoulder.

"but you could try."

[attr="class","noodles"]