Mistralton City, Unova
Pansexual
Fortree Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
breathe me in
breathe me out
158 height
158 height
The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math.
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vic
Victor Wexler
Vic vs Stormy [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2021 3:37:30 GMT
Victor Wexler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

Today on ‘How much can we bend Vic's personal rule of not doing any traditional battles for the sake of getting rewards’:
[break][break]
The sun shone at Slateport beach, the Wingull cried up above, and down on the sand, Vic had somehow ended up signing up for a double battle?! Okay, so, this hadn’t been the original plan, but it was too late to back down now, right? Plus, maybe it would be good to get his new pokémon some actual battle experience, and if we want to get technical, a double battle wasn’t exactly the most traditional battling method out there...
[break][break]
We may have been grasping at straws here.
[break][break]
With an unwavering smile, he stood at one end of the arena, two pokéballs being brought out from his pocket and from them soon being summoned two dragons. The first, his Dragonite, because of course it wouldn’t want to miss a chance to battle even if it had never been trained for that. The second, his Hydreigon, who was usually more preoccupied in biting down on everything in sight.
[break][break]
Needless to say, this was going to be… interesting.

[BREAK][BREAK]

+ | First move is yours ♡
[break]Sorry that this starter sucks LOL
[break]✔ Endeavor: Participate in a double battle

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxmm]font:12px roboto;--accent: #E27795;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm b]color: #E27795;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm i]color: #E27795;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokesprite]color:#DD797C; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img:hover]background:#DD797C; transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm] position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
Vic vs Stormy [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2021 3:55:56 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","top-banner"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

"Hey! Get the hell out of my fries, you damn winged rats!"[break][break]

Stormy waves her hands awkwardly, sprinting back across the beach to fight off a couple of squawking, angry Wingull. They'd gathered around her picnic table and she'd only been gone long enough to use the restroom.[break][break]

She'd come back to zero fries and lots of bird poop.[break][break]

"Oh! Hey, sorry, I had to run real quick. I'm ready now though."[break][break]

With a flick of her wrist, Stormy sends out two Pokemon to compete against the pink-haired young man's Dragonite and Hydreigon. Both are capable of flight and devastating power. The battle arena practically swells in size as bystanders and observers take one or ten paces back to give the dragons some space.[break][break]

Fortunately, they'd more likely be battling in the air.[break][break]

Two Pokemon settle in front of the petite woman: a Charizard swathed in black, scarred up scales, and an off-colour, black-steel Aegislash. Both of them move in tandem, taking advantage of the lull in movement from their opponents- even if it was intentional.[break][break]

Aegislash hardens with an IRON DEFENCE while the Charizard pushes off of the ground to peform a DRAGON DANCE.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","title"]STORMY SILPH
[attr="class","subtitle"]i've been burnt so many times

[newclass=".moltres"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:url(https://i.ibb.co/dbxzhYZ/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main b"]font-size:12px; color:#e0b443;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/Kj0d7T8/image.png); height:350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top-banner"]background:#b33024; margin-bottom:-50px; height:120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .bottom"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/NyYNjvs/image.png); height:400px; position:relative; z-index:1; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main"]background:rgba(99, 83, 77,0.8); border:1px solid #e0b443; margin:0px 20px; margin-top:-230px; font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; color:#fff; padding:40px; position:relative; z-index:999;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; padding:10px; border:1px solid #e0b443; margin-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .flower"]background:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-position:bottom right; width:500px; height:250px; position:absolute; z-index:-1; bottom:0px; right:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .title"]font:70px 'Bungee Outline'; line-height:60px; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #f76022, 1px -1px 0 #f76022, -1px 1px 0 #f76022, 1px 1px 0 #f76022; color:#fff; text-transform:lowercase; font-style:italic; top:200px; left:170px; position:absolute; height:210px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .subtitle"]font:bold 11px montserrat; border-left:10px solid #d63209; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:3px; text-shadow:none; color:#f76022; background:#000; padding:5px 5px 5px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn"]padding-top:13px; padding-left:23px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img"]padding:10px 5px; height:30px; margin-right:20px; background:#95281e; border-radius:5px; opacity:0.9; transition:0.5s all; filter:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img:hover"]filter:grayscale(40%); transition:0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #e0b443; width:300px; margin:10px auto 0px; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc b"]background:#e0b443; color:#111; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; font:bold 13px poppins; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:5px; font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass-".moltres .ooc span"]text-transform:uppercase; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Bungee+Outline]
close tab

played by

Azul

Vic
He/Him
June 21st
Mistralton City, Unova
Pansexual
Fortree Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
breathe me in
breathe me out
158 height
158 height
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vic
Victor Wexler
Vic vs Stormy [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2021 5:55:26 GMT
Victor Wexler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

”Don’t worry about it. I’m Vic, nice to meet ya!” Ever prone to wanting to make friends wherever he went, of course Vic would introduce himself with a smile the moment his opponent arrives. There’s a strange familiarity to her, and the pinkette can’t quite figure out where it is that he has seen her before. He almost wants to ask…
[break][break]
Oh!
[break][break]
Wasn’t she the girl that appeared in all that merch they had worn for his dodgeball game with ?! The one with Moltres?!
[break][break]
She was a member of the Elite Four or something, right? Cool, no pressure…
[break][break]
He watched her pokémon, the acrobatics of a Dragon Dance always being an impressive sight. For now, he would let his own pokémon do their own thing, since neither Pez or Skor were too great at listening to him.
[break][break]
Surprisingly enough, the Dragonite was the one that held back though, rising in the air to perform a DRAGON DANCE of his own while the Hydreigon dash forward with a DRAGON RUSH, straight for the Charizard.

[BREAK][BREAK]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokesprite]color:#DD797C; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img:hover]background:#DD797C; transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
Vic vs Stormy [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2021 14:03:34 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

"Stormy! It's nice to meet you too!"[break][break]

She matches his award-winning smile with one of her own, lingering for a moment before her attention shoots up to her Pokemon.[break][break]

For now, Aegislash seems to remain on the ground, waiting. But Wadjet, all blackened wings and fiery determination, waits as the Hydreigon charges. The three-headed dragon is a blur as it DRAGON RUSHES forward. The Charizard doesn't even make any real move to dodge. Instead, it halts the impact with a DRAGON CLAW on either side, digging in to find purchase.[break][break]

On impact, Wadjet is pushed backward a bit, straining wings attempt to lock them together in place.[break][break]

Below, Aegislash disappears from sight, easier to do if no one is paying him any attention. He reappears with a flickering SHADOW SNEAK, aiming to chop right through the backside of the Dragonite.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".moltres"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:url(https://i.ibb.co/dbxzhYZ/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/Kj0d7T8/image.png); height:350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top-banner"]background:#b33024; margin-bottom:-50px; height:120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .bottom"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/NyYNjvs/image.png); height:400px; position:relative; z-index:1; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main"]background:rgba(99, 83, 77,0.8); border:1px solid #e0b443; margin:0px 20px; margin-top:-230px; font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; color:#fff; padding:40px; position:relative; z-index:999;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; padding:10px; border:1px solid #e0b443; margin-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .flower"]background:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-position:bottom right; width:500px; height:250px; position:absolute; z-index:-1; bottom:0px; right:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .title"]font:70px 'Bungee Outline'; line-height:60px; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #f76022, 1px -1px 0 #f76022, -1px 1px 0 #f76022, 1px 1px 0 #f76022; color:#fff; text-transform:lowercase; font-style:italic; top:200px; left:170px; position:absolute; height:210px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .subtitle"]font:bold 11px montserrat; border-left:10px solid #d63209; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:3px; text-shadow:none; color:#f76022; background:#000; padding:5px 5px 5px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn"]padding-top:13px; padding-left:23px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img"]padding:10px 5px; height:30px; margin-right:20px; background:#95281e; border-radius:5px; opacity:0.9; transition:0.5s all; filter:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img:hover"]filter:grayscale(40%); transition:0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #e0b443; width:300px; margin:10px auto 0px; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc b"]background:#e0b443; color:#111; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; font:bold 13px poppins; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:5px; font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass-".moltres .ooc span"]text-transform:uppercase; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Azul

Vic
He/Him
June 21st
Mistralton City, Unova
Pansexual
Fortree Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
breathe me in
breathe me out
158 height
158 height
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vic
Victor Wexler
Vic vs Stormy [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2021 20:26:48 GMT
Victor Wexler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

Maybe pokémon who looked way too much like dragons but often weren’t and actual dragons had a thing or two in common, because it seemed like one to many of them were too stubborn and perhaps too proud to dodge the attack of an oncoming enemy.
[break][break]
The Hydreigon was to be counted among these; roaring in pain as sharp claws dug into her but refusing to move out of the way. No, she actually relentlessly continued to DRAGON RUSH forward, pushing the Charizard back even if there was no clear final goal to this attack – almost like her obstinate determination wouldn’t allow her to give up.
[break][break]
Vic knew this about his pokémon, of course, and it caused him to sigh in slight concern as he watched the battle. This was really going to be a mess, huh?
[break][break]
And that wasn’t even considering the fact that the Aegislash disappeared, its intent perhaps being obvious to anyone who wasn’t the Dragonite...
[break][break]
Pez didn’t see it coming, because Pez wasn’t the type of pokémon who was used to being aware of his surroundings in search for potential threats. It was only when the sharp waves of pain came that he became aware of the attack, and his immediate instinctive reaction was, of course, to fight back.
[break][break]
Swiftly swinging his whole body to the right, he turned to face his assailant, the motion being used to power up a punch as his claws were clenched into a blazing fist. Just like that, a left hook was aimed at the Aegislash. FIRE PUNCH.

[BREAK][BREAK]

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
Vic vs Stormy [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2021 22:02:15 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Wadjet was, indeed, a proud old woman. Battle-scarred and driven, she wasn't the type to let one measly old Hydreigon get the better of her. Unlike some of the other Charizard in Stormy's fleet, Wadjet was the brawn; the tank, and the heavy hitter.[break][break]

One DRAGON RUSH wouldn't stop her. Two though? Two might.[break][break]

She is pile-drived anyway, despite her DRAGON CLAWS slashing at purple and black skin. If she had found purchase, it wasn't enough. The Hydreigon continues, relentless, and the constant push FLINCHES her. All she can do is hold on and brace herself.[break][break]

And, with quick reflexes, Aegislash forms a KINGS SHIELD to reflect the FIRE PUNCH. It swallows the attack, flames dancing against sheer metal. It may still sting, but he doesn't let it show. He stands stiff now, hardened into his SHIELD-STANCE.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Azul

Vic
He/Him
June 21st
Mistralton City, Unova
Pansexual
Fortree Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
breathe me in
breathe me out
158 height
158 height
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vic
Victor Wexler
Vic vs Stormy [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2021 11:17:31 GMT
Victor Wexler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

If anything, this battle may have just proved why Hydreigon’s pokédex category was no other than the Brutal Pokémon, since little to no leeway was given to the Charizard as Skor rushed forward. Even worse: she became aware that the pokémon had flinched, but instead of granting her a second to breathe, she took advantage of the momentary lack of resistance to use CRUNCH on her opponent. All three of her heads bit down onto the Charizard, her sharp fangs being filled with dark energy.
[break][break]
But, hey, it was a battle, and at least she was getting some attacks in…
[break][break]
At the other side of the arena, things weren’t looking as good for Vic’s team.
[break][break]
See, Pez had never encountered an Aegislash before, and upon seeing the other pokémon go on the defensive in response to the attack, he scoffed. Weak! How dare! What an insult!
[break][break]
Just like that, the Dragonite was beginning to get annoyed, and so he chose to do what Pez apparently did best: keep punching his problems until they went away. This time, it was a right hook charged with electricity, the THUNDER PUNCH releasing a loud, rumbling sound upon contact. It wasn't like it would do much, but Pez didn't know that.

[BREAK][BREAK]

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
Vic vs Stormy [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2021 14:54:44 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Now, granted, the longer he holds his KINGS SHIELD in one instance, the weaker it gets. But there is something truly satisfying about wittling down the opponents attack by holding it while getting pummelled. THUDNER PUNCH after another, he absorbs it all. Only when his stance falters does he jump backward, waiting.[break][break]

Stormy squints up t the spectacle between black dragons. Before Wadjet had as chance to pull herself together, three heads latch onto her shoulders and neck. They pierce with dark energy, and it is barely enough for her to keep them both in flight. Though perhaps the Hydreigon is still flying too, who know how many thoughts they could hold onto at one time.[break][break]

Regardless, what with the precarious situation she is in, Wadjet opts for the most damage possible. She explodes.[break][break]

The BLAST BURN hopes to fill up all three mouths and cause a great deal of damage- regardless of type ineffectiveness. You could probably thank Moltres for that one. The only downside is Wadjet would be unable to do anything once again to follow up. She pants, exhausted.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Azul

Vic
He/Him
June 21st
Mistralton City, Unova
Pansexual
Fortree Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
breathe me in
breathe me out
158 height
158 height
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vic
Victor Wexler
Vic vs Stormy [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2021 9:15:02 GMT
Victor Wexler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

Punch after another, the Aegislash absorbed, the thundering of each hit rumbling through the arena as it met the steel of the Royal Sword Pokémon. The Dragonite huffed, refusing to give up, and when his opponent finally drew back, he took it as his chance: instead of dashing forward with yet another punch, he extended his wings as wide as they would go, a strong and sudden motion causing winds to rise between him and the other pokémon. A HURRICANE of no small proportion.
[break][break]
”Pez!” That was bound to be trouble, not all that effective, and also bound to affect every single pokémon in the field, possibly even confusing them.
[break][break]
Thunder, hurricanes, and the roar of dragons. All things that were doomed to summon an even bigger crowd to watch their battle.
[break][break]
People gasped as they watched both Hydreigon and Charizard being locked together; claws slashing through black and purple skin and fangs digging into charcoal-like scales. It was quite the sight, but it was also a precarious position to be in, because the moment the Blast Burn came, there was no way the Hydreigon could have escaped. She roared once again, this time pained, the Charizard’s flames and the Dragonite’s winds both causing her to stumble back and fall to the sand. She shook all three of her heads, for now finding herself incapable of an attack.
[break][break]
But, hey, at least she somehow hadn’t been left with a lasting burn, right?

[BREAK][BREAK]

+ | How does Blast Burn not cause burn??? Wanna burn me pls? ;-;

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
Vic vs Stormy [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2021 16:32:16 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

The fire dies down, seizing them both in scalding flames. Although it doesn't seem to bother Wadjet all that much, it does a great deal against the Hydreigon. It's either because of Moltres' strength or because it just doesn't feel good to swallow molten flame. Need a cough drop?[break][break]

Physical moves are easy to defend against- but the HURRICANE dislodges his iron defense in the sand. He topples, spilling into the sand. It is humorous, but unhelpful. Aegislash is forced to pull himself out of SHIELD-FORM to readjust. He's taken full damage from the attack, and now seems.. rattled.[break][break]

In it's confusion, it lunges aimlessly, unsure where the Dragonite is as his vision is spinning.[break][break]

And Wadjet, for now, is unable to follow up. She needs a minute, okay? She's old.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Azul

Vic
He/Him
June 21st
Mistralton City, Unova
Pansexual
Fortree Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
breathe me in
breathe me out
158 height
158 height
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vic
Victor Wexler
Vic vs Stormy [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 12:01:12 GMT
Victor Wexler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

A cough drop would have been nice.
[break][break]
Between the claws that had dug into her skin and the Blast Burn, the Hydreigon was a bit worse for wear than expected. She shook her whole body when the flames faded, opening her thin black wings wide while she struggled to stand. But, it was with a push that she was back in the air, her gaze fixing on the Charizard.
[break][break]
Had that hurt? Yes. Had Skor learned her lesson? No.
[break][break]
So, naturally, she charged for the Charizard with TRI ATTACK, because she sure was stubborn.
[break][break]
The Dragonite, on the other hand, was having one hell of a time. He looked like he was enjoying himself while avoiding the confused Aegislash that attacked blindly, the dragon swiftly flying out of harm but never moving too far. He was an asshole like that.
[break][break]

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
Vic vs Stormy [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 22:25:22 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Wadjet doesn't shy away from a fight.[break][break]

Not even when the much larger dragon comes barreling toward her using a move that Stormy's 'beast-killer' used. She waits, however, till the last possible second. Wadjet had caught her breath, and just as the Hydreigon gets close enough that the TRI ATTACK starts to burn, the Charizard lunges with a FIRE PUNCH. [break][break]

Meanwhile, Aegislash has worn himself out enough that the dizziness is replaced with fatigue. The Dragonite remains just out of reach at all times, and, exasperated, Aegislash disappears with another SHADOW SNEAK to reappear behind the dual-type, slashing downward.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Azul

Vic
He/Him
June 21st
Mistralton City, Unova
Pansexual
Fortree Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
breathe me in
breathe me out
158 height
158 height
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vic
Victor Wexler
Vic vs Stormy [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 10:38:56 GMT
Victor Wexler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

Leave it to Stormy’s pokémon to burn everything they touched, huh?
[break][break]
Then again, it was only fitting of her.
[break][break]
The Fire Punch connected at about the same time as the Tri Attack, leaving Skor to roar in agony as flames licked her skin, fur, and scales. For once, the Hydreigon retreated; using her wings to push herself back a few metres in the air as she waited for the flames to fade away. They didn’t. She had no other choice but to power through the increasing discomfort and pain, her gaze fixed on the Charizard as if waiting for the other pokémon’s next step.
[break][break]
She would be ready. Hopefully.
[break][break]
And while Vic’s Dragonite may not have been the smartest, he did learn from his mistakes. The moment the Aegislash disappeared, he turned around, aware that this was how he had been attacked the last time. But, the Royal Sword Pokémon was much faster than him in this instance, and the hit easily connected before Pez countered with yet another loud THUNDER PUNCH(priority moves are a bitch, huh?).

[break][break]

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
Vic vs Stormy [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2021 17:21:54 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

The two dragons are blown backward in the impact. Both of them beat their wings to push even further away, putting distance between them in an attempt to catch their breath. Wadjet is bruised, exhausted, agitated, but her dark eyes never leave the Hydreigon's head- or.. heads. [break][break]

Frankly it's a bit exhausting trying to watch all three at once. Which one was she supposed to keep eye contact with? With a shake of her head, she puffs in frustration. That emotion soon turns into bewilderment, however, as the three-headed dragon does not choose to advance. [break][break]

They sit at a temporary standstill, both of them nearly at their limit.[break][break]

Aegislash's metal blade re-appears, pulling out of the ghost realm to slash at the Dragonite. On contact, however, there is a moment of shock- literally. The THUNDER PUNCH connects directly, slamming Aegislash to the ground.[break][break]

Only when the sword lodges in the sand does Wadjet lunge, slashing out with a DRAGON CLAW.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Azul

Vic
He/Him
June 21st
Mistralton City, Unova
Pansexual
Fortree Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
breathe me in
breathe me out
158 height
158 height
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vic
Victor Wexler
Vic vs Stormy [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2021 18:14:18 GMT
Victor Wexler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

Well, ladies and gentlemen, this is it.
[break][break]
You can wave goodbye to Vic’s Hydreigon.
[break][break]
The Charizard’s claws had already left their mark once and it had been pretty damn bad, but having to take the Dragon power-infused attack one more time after being hit more than once and dealing with lasting burns? That was it, she was out. Skor was resilient, but resilience could only take her so far, and the pain that came when the claws slashed was too much for even her to handle…
[break][break]
She fell to the ground, unconscious and unable to battle.
[break][break]
”Ah. You did well, Skor,” Vic said with a gentle smile when calling the dragon back, his gaze then fixing on the Dragonite who also wasn’t really having the easiest time. The Aegislash was in the sand, sure, but Pez had already been hit twice, and at this point, he seemed to be really starting to feel the exhaustion of the battle…
[break][break]
And now it was two against one.
[break][break]
He tried to go for the sword with a FIRE PUNCH one more, hoping that would at least mean one less opponent to deal with.

[break][break]

+ | HYDREIGON FAINTS