3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
Vic vs Stormy [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2021 23:28:48 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","top-banner"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Wadjet, too, is exhausted. In fact, the moment the Hydreigon falls she sets down on the sand, exhaling smoke and rolling her shoulders. [break][break]

Which leaves Aegislash and Dragonite to continue their duel. There is no time to protect, no time to defend himself. There is only time to succumb to his fate. And take the dragon with him.[break][break]

There is a whispered, but unspoken word that chants in the Aegislash's head. It grows louder and louder the closer the Dragonite comes, until all at once it stops. The FIRE PUNCH connects, burning on contact. It knocks him out immediately, but spirals of light lift off of the fallen sword, surrounding the Dragonite in a purple glow.[break][break]

It is a DESTINY BOND to tie their fates together.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","title"]STORMY SILPH
[attr="class","subtitle"]i've been burnt so many times

[newclass=".moltres"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:url(https://i.ibb.co/dbxzhYZ/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main b"]font-size:12px; color:#e0b443;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/Kj0d7T8/image.png); height:350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top-banner"]background:#b33024; margin-bottom:-50px; height:120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .bottom"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/NyYNjvs/image.png); height:400px; position:relative; z-index:1; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main"]background:rgba(99, 83, 77,0.8); border:1px solid #e0b443; margin:0px 20px; margin-top:-230px; font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; color:#fff; padding:40px; position:relative; z-index:999;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; padding:10px; border:1px solid #e0b443; margin-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .flower"]background:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-position:bottom right; width:500px; height:250px; position:absolute; z-index:-1; bottom:0px; right:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .title"]font:70px 'Bungee Outline'; line-height:60px; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #f76022, 1px -1px 0 #f76022, -1px 1px 0 #f76022, 1px 1px 0 #f76022; color:#fff; text-transform:lowercase; font-style:italic; top:200px; left:170px; position:absolute; height:210px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .subtitle"]font:bold 11px montserrat; border-left:10px solid #d63209; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:3px; text-shadow:none; color:#f76022; background:#000; padding:5px 5px 5px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn"]padding-top:13px; padding-left:23px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img"]padding:10px 5px; height:30px; margin-right:20px; background:#95281e; border-radius:5px; opacity:0.9; transition:0.5s all; filter:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img:hover"]filter:grayscale(40%); transition:0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #e0b443; width:300px; margin:10px auto 0px; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc b"]background:#e0b443; color:#111; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; font:bold 13px poppins; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:5px; font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass-".moltres .ooc span"]text-transform:uppercase; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Bungee+Outline]
close tab

played by

Azul

Vic
He/Him
June 21st
Mistralton City, Unova
Pansexual
Fortree Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
breathe me in
breathe me out
158 height
158 height
The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math.
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vic
Victor Wexler
Vic vs Stormy [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2021 2:44:22 GMT
Victor Wexler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

As it so happens, on this day, at this beach, during this battle, fate had intervened in the lives of Vic Wexler and Stormy Silph.
[break][break]
It was simply meant to be.
[break][break]
Destiny.
[break][break]
Quite literally.
[break][break]
Even though Vic knew it was a possibility, the Dragonite could have never seen it coming even if it had known such a move existed. He was young and proud, and he stood tall when his enemy’s consciousness faded away, feeling victorious and being suddenly full of energy – ready to take down the Charizard as well.
[break][break]
Or, at least that’s how he felt for about 0.5 seconds.
[break][break]
He only got to take one step, and after that step he stumbled to the ground, falling unconscious as well.
[break][break]
With both Vic’s pokémon down, Stormy’s victory was announced.
[break][break]
He smiled brightly at her. ”Good match! That was really fun.”

[BREAK][BREAK]

+ | DRAGONITE FAINTS. STORMY WINS!

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxmm]font:12px roboto;--accent: #E27795;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm b]color: #E27795;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm i]color: #E27795;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokesprite]color:#DD797C; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img:hover]background:#DD797C; transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm] position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,203 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Vic vs Stormy [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 5:20:36 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]H✩T BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: