saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MATIAS VS KING (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2021 7:41:00 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]it's late in the night by the time this battle comes around. exhaustion threatens to overcome him, but this is incomparable to the many nights spent in the wilderness of kanto.

it's a special arena this time, but a battle's a battle.

"you got this."

all three enter the arena.

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
Should I bite my tongue, until blood soaks my shirt?
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
MATIAS VS KING (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2021 8:01:07 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[attr="class","king"]
"alpha, yer in charge. don't let me down."

all three companies move in ranks towards, and into the arena. as it closes, separating the brass from their commander, they come to the conclusion that they are entirely alone.

alpha company shouts an order, and the other two squads separate to form up in front of their opponents.

another call, like a trumpet, and they advance. sounding NO RETREAT, alpha moves to give a good FIRST IMPERSSION.

above them, the special condition of the arena begins to brew. the air begins to fill with a paralyzing STUN SPORE on all competitors.

[attr="class","greyson"]
[newclass=.king] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .king b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .king u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .king a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .king .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .king .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .king .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .king .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MATIAS VS KING (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2021 8:23:11 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]this is a toxic battle — if matias could see.

thankfully, he can't, so he spends the duration of it simply sitting outside the arena.

inside, the battle commences.

the FIRST IMPRESSION connects, leaving a decent impression, but it makes gengar upset and so the PERISH SONG that follows is only natural.

bye bitch.

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
MATIAS VS KING (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2021 8:31:34 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[attr="class","king"]
the sound of perilous music fills the brass of bravo company's ears, but he tunes it out as they clash with the rotund blissy. the simple plan made before battle only became more complicated, as he was faced with what was arguably a giant, pink fuckin' tank.

still, they push-on.

leading his own unit into battle, the brass of bravo company signals his own FIRST IMPRESSION. once they close the distance, their specialty is revealed -- CLOSE COMBAT.

as they engage in combat, he can think of only one thing...

this battle was going to be toxic.

[attr="class","greyson"]
[newclass=.king] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .king b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .king u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .king a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .king .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .king .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .king .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .king .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MATIAS VS KING (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2021 8:36:03 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]blissey spends the turn setting up her defenses. she MINIMIZES right as the CLOSE COMBAT lands, and though the attack is damaging, it merely leaves a bruise on her. she a tanky bitch.

onto the next.

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
MATIAS VS KING (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2021 8:40:47 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[attr="class","king"]
unlike the rest, charlie company was more reserved in their style of combat. they were the shields; the last line of defense. all would break upon their bulwark, and be trampled in their advance.

like their counterparts, they signal NO RETREAT, but prepare a COUNTER for the pokemon's next move.

vivamus, moriendum est, mother fucker.

[attr="class","greyson"]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MATIAS VS KING (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2021 8:43:10 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]the COUNTER will be for nothing.

much like blissey, cloyster sets up her defenses with a sturdy IRON DEFENSE, toughening the exterior of her shell.

two tanky gals.

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
MATIAS VS KING (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2021 8:47:02 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[attr="class","king"]
alpha digs in to ENDURE the oncoming attack, but, it's proved to be moot. the DESTINY BOND did nothing noticeable, and he berates himself for his foolish thinking. with the raise of his shield, he calls for an advance.

once they near the large-mouthed pokemon, they separate, bringing down a multitude of lesser, weaker MEGAHORNS from multiple directions.

[attr="class","greyson"]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MATIAS VS KING (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2021 8:50:08 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]gengar slips into the shadows, reappearing for a swift SUCKER PUNCH that lessens the severity of the MEGAHORNS that follow.

bracing through the pain, gengar stays close as his eyes pulse in a HYPNOSIS.

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
MATIAS VS KING (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2021 8:54:03 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[attr="class","king"]
bravo company bulls back from the now reduced, but still highly durable blissy. its MINIMIZE made it more compact, but harder to hit compared to its previous form.

none the less, they continue their advance.

another round of CLOSE COMBAT as all members of the unit brace themselves to shield bash the rotund lard.

[attr="class","greyson"]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MATIAS VS KING (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2021 8:56:46 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]the MINIMIZE pays off. it allows the blissey to slip past the CLOSE COMBAT only to COPYCAT it. her hands curl into fists as she returns it in full.

punch punch punch!

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
MATIAS VS KING (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2021 9:01:34 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[attr="class","king"]
if the brass could express facial emotions, it would be frustration. his trainer had done something similar when he burst into rage. though, he had no idea what a 'jump pad' or a 'octane' was. those were beyond him.

all six members of the falinks advance for a MEGAHORN.

[attr="class","greyson"]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MATIAS VS KING (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2021 9:05:48 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]MEGAHORN clashes against cloyster's hard shell, simply scraping off. the air around them spins, chills, and from it comes an ICICLE CRASH that looks to separate falinks' members.

much like how their trainer would separate from the squad and run up ahead to inevitably go down.

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
MATIAS VS KING (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2021 9:10:41 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[attr="class","king"]
shields take a beating beneath the SUCKER PUNCH onslaught, but, their defense reigns supreme. that is, until the gengar's HYPNOSIS comes over them like a wave. the brass barely finds himself standing, but turns to see the rest of alpha company collapsed onto the ground, asleep.

he stands alone.

[attr="class","greyson"]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MATIAS VS KING (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2021 9:14:05 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]hehe. goodnight, falinks.

gengar looms over the sleeping company that might faint even before the PERISH SONG comes into play.

regardless, gengar starts his DREAM EATER.

[attr="class","noodles"]