twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
Diamond sparrow, my moonlight majesty, come flying back to me.
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
Hardest Goodbye [M\C]
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2021 11:32:32 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]by now, there's nothing on the bottle anymore but remnants of a label and condensation that continues to drip. he tenses, turning to look away at anything but her while she speaks.

it's hard to comprehend and even harder to understand what it means exactly to be in rocket.

but for her, he'll try.

he'll process later. for now, he needs to be here for her.

"then i'll join rocket. i'll do it."

steeling himself, he turns back to face her.

"just don't leave me. please."

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.danny] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .danny b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .danny u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .danny a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .danny .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .danny .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .danny .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .danny .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
You don't wanna see me bratty~
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
Hardest Goodbye [M\C]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2021 7:18:16 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","seraboxbl"]

"then i'll join rocket. i'll do it." Serena stared at him silently for a long time. She couldn't help the grief she felt at that statement. The innocent guy who brightened up her day just by entering the room was no more. She grieved for the life he wouldn't be able to live anymore because of this. The friend's he would inevitably lose, maybe even the family. No matter what Danny would say, she'd always know deep down this was her fault.[break][break]

The only other thing that made her sick to her stomach was the fact that, as awful as she did feel, she didn't nearly feel awful enough. Serena knew the ugliest part of her buried deep down because she was terrified of it, had little remorse and selfishly craved Danny to be with her no matter what. [break][break]

Serena was always at war with herself morally. That's what Rocket did to her. However, as time had been going forward, she'd been slipping into an area that she was scared of but determined to push further into. If she was going to be successful the way she desired then that meant making choices other's wouldn't be proud of. [break][break]

After a long moment he finally musters up the courage to look her in the eye. "just don't leave me. please." Against her better judgement, she wouldn't. Not now at least. Serena hesitated for a moment before closing the gap between the two of them and pulling him into her embrace. [break][break]

How did she always end up here? She never desired to hurt the people she cared about but she only hurt the people she cared about. Despite the fact that she worked tirelessly, more than anyone she knew, to prevent things like this from happening. She was always here. It frustrated her to no end. "I'm sorry." she apologized again. "I'll stay." [break][break]

She owed him a better apology than that. But she wasn't quite sure how to go about it. Or if it would mean anything at this point. She was sorry for so much. How she wished she could've kept him in the dark forever, and continued to live out the life that they were living. But she had given away her freedom the moment she sold her soul to Rocket. [break][break]

The words she'd said to her mentor, in flaming defiance, tasted bitter in mouth now. She never expected to be in this sort of position. Perhaps she should've put her foot down in the beginning. Maybe it would've been better if she had stayed away and Danny found someone else. His family and friends would grow to resent her for stealing him away. [break][break]

It was never her intention to leave a trail of carnage behind like this. This pressure, was beyond suffocating. It's why she had avoided thinking about it for so long. But now that the day was fast approaching she had no other choice than to swallow this painful pill and move forward. But deep down, she felt like she was drowning.

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Serena's Outfit[break]
+ xtra:

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.seraboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#f1d0f2;[/newclass]

[newclass=.seraboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#5c549c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl .pokesprite]color:#c7adb7; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
Diamond sparrow, my moonlight majesty, come flying back to me.
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
Hardest Goodbye [M\C]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2021 9:15:08 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]finally, he unravels in her arms, sobbing against her.

"i love you."

enough to throw his life away.

"i love you."

enough to die for her.

if only he could see how selfish he's being.

maybe one day.

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.danny] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .danny b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .danny u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .danny a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .danny .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .danny .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .danny .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .danny .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
You don't wanna see me bratty~
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
Hardest Goodbye [M\C]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2021 12:12:49 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","seraboxbl"]

Danny sobbed against her and Serena felt her heart ache. However, this time her eyes remained dry. She was emotionally overloaded currently. She was feeling too much at this point that she had just become numb. Still, she squeezed and held onto Danny tighter as he cried against her. "i love you." he managed through his sobs and she nodded. [break][break]

She knew he did. She knew very well that he did and it was because she also loved him that she had made the decision to break up with him. She thought that was for the best. She had carefully and painstakingly considered all options and angles and this was the best course of action for him. [break][break]

What she hadn't anticipated was for him to fight so hard. But it also worked in her favor because this meant she didn't have to deny her selfish side either. She should be more happy. "i love you." he repeated. "I know," Serena finally responded. Reaching up she wiped the tears from his stained cheeks. [break][break]

"I love you too." she repeated as well. "I need you to understand that. I don't want anything to happen to you." Her voice was gentle as she looked up at him. Even though she broke his heart today, she wanted him, needed him to understand her reasoning. She didn't hate him. All of this was done with him in mind. "We'll figure this thing out. Together. I promise."

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Serena's Outfit[break]
+ xtra:

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.seraboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#f1d0f2;[/newclass]

[newclass=.seraboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#5c549c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl .pokesprite]color:#c7adb7; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Hardest Goodbye [M\C]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 2:10:43 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(REPEAT)