conserve, don't trash [m]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2021 12:55:10 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","pizzabox"]
[attr="class","top"]
"oh! yeah, i run lilycove general hospital. here..."

reaching into a pocket for his wallet, he flips it open, searches for a second before sliding a card out. he extends it over to her.

"it's kinda like an insurance card. just flash that bad boy and we'll treat you at no cost whatsoever."

[newclass=".pizzabox"]--accent:#d49736; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 70px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

citrus

care bear
she/her
twenty five
august 21
oldale town
heterosexual
pokemon rehabilitator
ranger
31 height
31 height
what a mess you've made of the gd room
awards
73 posts
part of
TAG WITH @carolinefoster
caroline foster
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2021 6:16:23 GMT
caroline foster Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","carolinefoster1"]

Caroline took the card from the other League member, turning it in her hand before she rapidly shook her head. She waved the card. [break][break]

"Woah, no way. I couldn't take this. My family has money, we can afford hospital bills. I'd rather you be giving something like this to someone who really needs it."

She extended the card back to the man as the boat began to slow its approach onto land.

[break][break]

tag + [break]
note + ---

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.carolinefoster1]font:11px roboto;--accent:#ba362d;[/newclass]

[newclass=.carolinefoster1 b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.carolinefoster1 i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.carolinefoster1 a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.carolinefoster1 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.carolinefoster1 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.carolinefoster1 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.carolinefoster1 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.carolinefoster1 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.carolinefoster1]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.carolinefoster1 .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2021 9:16:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","pizzabox"]
[attr="class","top"]
"don't worry about that, caroline. we won't turn away anyone who really needs it regardless."

he smiles, shaking his head as he refuses to atke the card back.

"keep it. we have plenty more to give out."

[newclass=".pizzabox"]--accent:#d49736; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 70px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2021 6:04:47 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: