Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
Gonna dig this hole until I fall in. Until there is no end. Until there is no anything.
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
DOUG & ANDY VS THE WORLD (H✩T)
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 3:34:14 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","dangerhead"]

[attr="class","dangerbody"]

[attr="class","dangericon"]

[attr="class","dangertxt"]
Runerigus beaming back into his ball, the Galarian stared blankly at the rapping duo before watching Doug say he farewells. What a strange pair that was. He had encountered gimmicky trainers before. There were several varieties back in his home region. As things went, he supposed a rapping duo wasn't that bad.
[break][break]
Better than that weirdo bobby that battled people.
[break][break]
Or the child in an eevee onesy.
[break][break]
Who even supervised that kid? His parents were largely absent and he didn't do anything like that. Looking up as the older trainer approached, he answered. ''Went smoother than most of my battles in this thing thus far. I only did good with you and Hideo, really'' Of course a short laugh barked out at Doug's new desire.
[break][break]
''You better believe I am going to be looking for one too.''

[attr="class","dangerfoot"]

[attr="class","dangertag"]

[attr="class","dangernotes"]

[attr="class","silpc-pkmn-img"]

[attr="class","dangercredits"]cyan of pixel perfect

[googlefont=Raleway:500][newclass=.dangerhead]width: 500px;height: 150px;background: url('https://i.imgur.com/UsWyrNt.png');border-bottom: solid;border-color: #262626;border-width: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody]background: #2b2b2b;width: 420px;padding: 40px;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt]color: #ededed;line-height: 21px;text-align: justify;margin-top: -15px;margin-left: 12px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;padding-left: 20px;padding-bottom: 30px;font-size: 11px;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt b]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangericon]transform: rotate(45deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(45deg);-ms-transform: rotate(45deg);border: solid;background: #262626;border-color: #262626;border-width: 4px;left: 23px;top: -35px;max-width: 50px;max-height: 50px;position: absolute;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerfoot]margin-left: -40px;width: 500px;height: 5px;padding-top: 15px;border-top: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;color: #ededed;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;font-weight: 500;font-size: 9px;line-height: 13px;text-align: justify;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 3px;background: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background: #c4c4c4; [/newclass]

[newclass=.dangernotes]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;padding-left: 20px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;left: 260px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;left: 30px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;text-align: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag a]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangercredits]margin-top: 6px;margin-left: 420px;font-family: raleway;font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,948 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 3:54:39 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

DOUG & ANDY VS THE WORLD

Battle!

Seemed like he and Andy had the same idea. A cheeky grin stretched over the youth's lips; he was already looking forward to hearing what Andy's chatot had to say.

Shaking those thoughts off his head, the youth turned his attention back to the field, overwatching the remnants of the battle with a critical eye.

All in all... not bad at all!

"Ya handled yerself pretty well back there, even with all the bad luck going yer way." The youth said as he turned to Andy, grinning.

Given what he had seen, he was a bit surprised to hear Andy wasn't doing so hot in the tourney; most trainers wouldn't have been even halfway as calm as Andy had been throughout the whole thing, let alone directed so efficiently they had time to test Silph's limits and 's patience at the same time.

Then again, a big part of pokemon battling was purely up to luck due to the nature of typings. And his friend was prone to horrible luck...

"Hnn... Yeah, I'm positive ya deserve this." He said with a grin as he swiped his hand through the air, producing a gleaming rainbow badge seemingly from under his bangles and holding it out towards Andy.

"As Mauville City's Gym Leader, I officially grant the Honor Badge." He said, before winking at Andy. "Congrats, mate."

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,213 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2021 4:23:04 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]H✩T BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region